Watch: Beyonce Sings 'Bang Bang' In New HBO 'On The Run Tour' Teaser | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: Beyonce Sings ‘Bang Bang’ In New HBO ‘On The Run Tour’ Teaser

beyonce jay hbo thatgrapejuice 600x303 Watch: Beyonce Sings Bang Bang In New HBO On The Run Tour Teaser

September 20th brings with it the televised debut of Beyonce and Jay Z‘s blockbuster Summer trek, the ‘On The Run Tour’.

HBO have been teasing the concert special in earnest, a trajectory that continued today with the unwrapping of a new preview.

The latest features Mrs. Carter performingBang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)’ by Cher (and covered popularly by Nancy Sinatra) as she’s watched on by Mr. Carter.

Check it out below…

• August 17, 2014 at 2:42 am
    yonce says:
    +32

Yesss Queen!!! 7 Days left!!! can’t wait for you to slay the vma. I will be watching this on HBo.

iangretzyxcc Replied:

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. JOIN FIND Black Men Dating White Women, White men Black Women dating on== ♥ BlackMen Dating WhiteWomen(.) o r g ♥ == Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful. Have a try. You are not alone. cvbcvb

• August 17, 2014 at 2:42 am
    Stephy. says:
    +21

Cannot wait to see her on the VMA’s! Also, this tour is epic! Queen Bey!

• August 17, 2014 at 2:48 am
    Iconic R says:
    -26

The new boring lady.

yonce Replied:

Stfu should she expose her n****** to entertain you or raise her shirt up in front of millions of football fans? fool she is boring yet you ran here to comment.

SURPRISE.......(DEC.13) Replied:

EAT A JUICY d*** AND CHOKE ON IT!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL RIHERPES GET HER OWN SPECIAL ON HBO, SIT THE f*** DOWN ON A SMELLY BUS FULL OF SEATS,f*****…….

Fine Ass Lou Replied:

Rihanna has already done it

SURPRISE.......(DEC.13) Replied:

DONE WHAT,ARE U TALKING ABOUT HER 666 DOCIMENTARY DAT FLOPPED ( I.E NOBODY GAVE A s***)?????. I REPEAT HOLLA AT ME WHEN SHE AS A RECORD BEAKING DOC ON ANY CHANNEL, EVEN IFF IT WAS AIRED ONLY IN HER THIRD WARD COUNTRY…

• August 17, 2014 at 3:15 am
    Madame Tussaud's says:
    -14

I think lana del rey would have done a better cover of this song rather than beyonce she has a good voice but not for this kind of songs.

Fine Ass Lou Replied:

Yeah there’s no soul in her voice WHATSOEVER

• August 17, 2014 at 3:27 am
    VocalYonce says:
    +18

This is what I mean when I say the chick has RANGE. Y’all faves are so untalented you have to focus on sales and endorsements when people ask you how they’re slaying but even without ANY of the money she makes Bey is talented and has vocal range.
    Yesterday TGJ put up one of her videos from her B’Day Spanish era and it hit me. Which of these other girls would even bother to record every one of their songs over in a different language? NONE. Because they’re lazy which is why Beyonce always comes out on top.

• August 17, 2014 at 3:29 am
    NataliaThrills says:
    -13

I wouldn’t be shocked if they announced they were getting a divorce on the day this comes out.

• August 17, 2014 at 3:38 am
    Fine Ass Lou says:
    -20

That song is an icon on its own. Girl you need to stick to singing your own pointless a$$ songs and stop trying to be harder than you really are Miss ‘3rd Ward’ lmao. Beyonce is such a wanna be. The guns are not cute, not even a little bit.
    Tired a$$

SURPRISE.......(DEC.13) Replied:

U KNOW RIHERPES, WILL DIE TRYING IF SHE DECIDES TO EVEN SCREECH( HER SINGING) DIS SONG. BEY SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSY. DIS IS D REASON WHY SHE REALLY IS THE MOST VERSATILE SINGER OF HER GENERATION, SHE CAN SING ANY f****** THING. YES THERE HER BETTER SINGERS THAN HER, I AM NOT DELUSIONAL, BUT D THING DAT SEPARATES HER FROM D REST IS HOW VERSATILE SHE IS…. FROM A POP SONG LIKE SINGLE LADIES TO SINGING ETTA JAMES( AT LAST) AND NOW DIS. I REPEAT UNTIL RIHJECT CAN DO ANY OF THIS, HOLLA AT MOi….BLOOP

• August 17, 2014 at 3:43 am
    Truth tea says:
    +14

All-in-all, Bey has f****** dominated 2014.
    I don’t care about your faves or their streaming certifications.

• August 17, 2014 at 4:08 am
    #TeamTinashe Stan ("AQUARIUS" 10.7.14) says:
    +11

WOW! That was nice! I hope she kills it at the VMA’s. Not a huge fan of hers but I’ll always respect and support black artists to the top and especially the remaining black females at the top Bey & Bad Gyal RiRi, no matter how people on here can really try to miscontrue your critical comments as something that is disingenuous.

And also to that Cheryls Hole stan I didn’t forget about you. Lol. I already answered your fan mails already but you still want to be in denial but thanks for being a great understandable and undercover stan to the “Rising R&B Queen” Tinashe :D
    HASHTAG: #HowIsThatPressedLife? #ImDoneWithSpecialEdStudents #IAmLIVING

NickiBeenBad Replied:

Rihanna777 and Team Tinashe are one and the same. Try to deny it and I’ll expose you for the f****** liar that you are.

• August 17, 2014 at 5:40 am
    KD says:

YESSSS King B! Love this woman.

• August 17, 2014 at 6:35 am
    Beysus says:

This tour will slay our screens soon… But for Gods sake, amount of times that song has been covered…

• August 17, 2014 at 6:38 am
    Beysus says:

This tour will slay our screens soon… But for Gods sake, the amount of times that song has been covered…

• August 17, 2014 at 7:13 am
    lets be real says:

Lets be real, come on y’all know this tours ratings will be heaven high. Remember navy, Rihanna did a special on FOX an unpaid network and it still didn’t get the ratings that life is but a dream got on a,PREMIUM network. Know your strengths lol Loved that cover of Bang Bang. Beyonce is about to SWEEP awards shows for the next 6-8 MONTHS btw

Rihanna #1 fan t Replied:

Rihanna dont need it… Your Fave Beyonce is following rihanna you can call out rihanna for everything but when Beytheifce takes something all of a sudden yah blind

have several seats

• August 17, 2014 at 7:32 am
    Yeah I Said It says:

The absolute slay! She looks and sounds like heaven! This was a video interlude at the Tour.

• August 17, 2014 at 8:30 am
    RICHIE_RICH says:

Yes boo , I love it . I can wait to see her in Paris .

Beyonce YOU better slay me on the 24th .

• August 17, 2014 at 9:18 am
    YoursGrande111 says:

I’m rooting for this girl

• August 17, 2014 at 9:23 am
    fatusankoh says:

God I love her their is norting queen bey cannot do well the one and only thanks Sam for posting god bless proteict her for life god bless Sam and this wonderful

• August 17, 2014 at 9:42 am
    Micael Goodin says:

You all love Beyonce loads, I do not get what
    Is so great about that trailer, what are you all
    So excited about? I used to be a big fan of
    Hers but now she is starting to bore me.

• August 17, 2014 at 9:54 am
    SMH says:

Yawn. It doesn’t take much to impress Robotyonce fans. And don’t start hollering about how much money she has because nobody gives a shiit.

CARTERS#1fan Replied:

No one gives a s***? U say.. SMH?
    Yet u commenting on the Royals boo boo

• August 17, 2014 at 10:00 am
    Brandys Starr says:

Yes I love it. Cannot wait to watch. You can’t deny the Tour looks awesome fan or not!

• August 17, 2014 at 10:54 am
    Brian310 says:

Loved this tour the best 1 I been to thus far in my life, I’ll be watching the HBO special.

• August 17, 2014 at 11:52 am
    Valerie says:

Beautiful! So sensual. She can sing anything.

• August 17, 2014 at 3:11 pm
    quetta says:

I want her to come back to MIA!

• September 21, 2014 at 3:35 am
    CARTERS#1fan says:

Best ever!!!

• September 21, 2014 at 3:41 am
    CARTERS#1fan says:

No one gives a s***? U say.. SMH?
    Yet u commenting on the Royals boo boo