ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Alicia Keys Previews New Song ‘I Am Here’

alicia keys i am here thatgrapejuice 600x334 Alicia Keys Previews New Song I Am Here

Alicia Keys is gearing up to give birth to both a new child and a new album – the latter of which she is teasing via Instagram.

Moments ago, the 15-time Grammy winner took to her official page on the platform to share a visual snippet of a new track, which has a working title of ‘I Am Here’.

Sporting the same braids that are synonymous with the early chapter of her career, Keys captioned the clip saying:

This is how I’ve been feeling…

Take a listen below and let us know if you’re feeling Ms. Keys’ newest number….

Too short for us to offer a meaty memorandum. However, not sure this one got us on first bite.

• September 7, 2014 at 2:46 pm
    LB says:

Yes, love it, going back to the songs in a minor error. Fallin will forever be a classic.

maurice Replied:

I think got “error” confused with “era”.
    “error” only fits with “Ci-error”

FAF Replied:

^sis did u use a time machine to find this weak joke?

Hurry up now Hun the mcdonalds drive in needs u & u using up all their wifi

• September 7, 2014 at 2:50 pm
    Islandboi242 says:
    +10

She got to change up her style I’m tired of the paino vibe. I need more from her something different

Mark111 Replied:

What?! The piano is apart of her. AK isn’t a gimmick per era artist, it’s truly apart of her artistry. That’s like saying “oh Stevie, Ray, enough of the piano” or “Enough of the guitar Prince, Jon Mayer, BB King”, “Quit dancing Michael and Janet”. just sound crazy.

anita Replied:

What? The piano vibe is one of the reasons I love her so much and she is one of very few artists to include that beautiful sound in her music. I hope she continues to do “her” and doesn’t bother to try and follow the trend of what others do.

• September 7, 2014 at 2:53 pm
    Unbiased says:
    +12

I love Alicia, but yawn and predictable. Sad she stopped progressing as an artist. Her first 3 albums are still classics though.

RoyalKev Replied:

^ So true! I think ‘Elements’ is underrated though.

karen Replied:

Well, she did not stop progressing. That’s why she is still here. And yes, TEOF album is underrated just like GOF.

• September 7, 2014 at 2:53 pm
    eric says:

I’ve heard enough of these anthems from Alicia. She’s capable of more.

sam Replied:

Shame on you. Alicia is sooo 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2014 and so on. AND, she is a beautiful human being in every way.

• September 7, 2014 at 2:54 pm
    truth says:

I said the same thing when I heard it this morning. She’s going to run her career right into the ground. First GOF and now this. I’m a big AK fan and I’m ashamed. She needs to go back to Kerry and do music HER FANS want to hear.

• September 7, 2014 at 3:08 pm
    Mila j stan(M.I.L.A. In stores 9/30 b******) says:

Alicia HOMEWRECKeys is soooo 2001…..

• September 7, 2014 at 3:16 pm
    Mark111 says:

Love her positivity in her music. You can tell that she been in a good place in the past 5 years.

• September 7, 2014 at 3:19 pm
    truthtea says:

Funny how some of you are saying she got to change up her style but you’re the same ones stanning for Beybonic who does nothing but rehash and recycle all her tired a** routines. I like this song and if this were a Beybonic song, this site would be praising it for it’s fresh sound blah blah blah

fatusankoh Replied:

Trustee you get bey out of this ok bey is doing fine what ever she is doing is working fine with us

FAF Replied:

Oops

Ri Replied:

lol Beyonce is ALWAYS mentioned

Lolz Replied:

A sign they’re clearly insecure and threatened by her.

• September 7, 2014 at 3:28 pm
    sam says:

I love it but still looking for a Doesn’t Mean Anything Part 2!

• September 7, 2014 at 3:46 pm
    RICHIE_RICH says:

Sounds alright, typical AK …… Love her!!!!

• September 7, 2014 at 4:02 pm
    Overdose says:

YAWWWWWWWN!

• September 7, 2014 at 4:12 pm
    ATLtwerker says:

Y’all don’t know what y’all want from her. First it’s she needs to do something different, then it’s she needs to go back to the old Alicia. Maybe she’s just played out now? I don’t see her ever being as big as she was 7 years ago, but she will continue to make decent music and sell a few albums…

• September 7, 2014 at 4:19 pm
    Marley says:

Sounds very flat and dull. I don’t think Alicia could change it up anyway either without it being awkward or contrived. She’s not that type of act. I think she has just burned out now. Well, she did about 5 years ago. Unfaithful was the last song of hers I did like though.

• September 7, 2014 at 5:00 pm
    fatusankoh says:

I really don’t like the song she is trying too hard her voice is all gone I wounder what happen

• September 7, 2014 at 6:35 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Wish I was more excited about this song, but unfortunately I’m not. No big deal, I’m still looking forward to hearing what she has to offer on the next album.

RoyalKev Is a Homosexual Replied:

…said the homosexual.

RoyalKev Replied:

Wow! This thot is still dedicated to me!
    It’s been year(s)!
    You must be getting so much done.
    Glad to see I’m still President of your life.
    Stay down with your day 1 (*don’t have* friends)!

• September 7, 2014 at 7:41 pm
    truthtea says:

Oh hell no! I am not insecure I’m just pointing out all of the biased BS that goes on in this site!

• September 7, 2014 at 9:53 pm
    Brian310 says:

Akeys really needs to take her time with this album and come back hard because her last album got played out in after 2 weeks of it being out. Fire We Make and New Day were the only songs that stood out and both are enjoyable to listen to.

Peddler Replied:

You are wrong. “Listen to Your Heart” should have been the no. 1 release on that album. A lot of times it’s the songs you never hear played on local stations that are the very best. Also “101″ is so dark and vulnerable. It’s a very different kind of song for her yet it has amazing lyrics and suits her voice perfectly.

• September 7, 2014 at 9:56 pm
    Peddler says:

This woman is amazing no matter what she sings. She has a one of a kind voice and can play that piano so beautifully. It’s like Alicia Keys IS music. She touches it and it’s gold. Love her so much! Her talent and dedication to the music she loves and in turn we love is something very special. Always there for Ms Alicia Keys.

• September 7, 2014 at 11:07 pm
    JER says:

And there you went. What kind of oblivious self drag is that song title? Alicia honey you are nowhere because nobody is checking for you.. Your last hit was a parody of your own song “Boy is a Bottom” BYE

• September 7, 2014 at 11:14 pm