Watch: JoJo Wows With ‘When Love Hurts’ & Helps Fan Propose Live On ’The Splash’

Pinned: Posts Resume As Normal Below

Pop powerhouse JoJo delivered a super-charged showing when kicking off season 3 of ’The Splash’ on That Grape Juice.

Surrounded by an audience comprised of her biggest fans, the vocal wonder wowed with soulful renditions of songs from her amply praised ’Tringle.’

One of said cuts is ‘When Love Hurts,’ which she performed in stripped-down form.

Shortly after she helped fan Jack propose to his longterm girlfriend in a moment that is all-sorts of a must see. Watch above and…

Click here to watch the full session!

Click here to watch the full session!

Click here to watch the full session!

jojo 1

Sponsored

1. Now Playing: Keri Hilson - 100 (Feat. Young Thug)
    April 6, 2016 at 10:20 am
    Julio says:

Damn! shes so underrated! she should be a star. I Guess people prefer giving attention to ppl like the kardashians whom doesnt have any talent at all…

2. April 6, 2016 at 3:21 pm
    cocobutta says:

That voice needs a proper hit as she should be all award shows sanging.

One of my fav voices is JoJo.
    Was late watching The Splash but sooooo glad it’s back.

3. April 6, 2016 at 4:54 pm
    F says:

Damn, that intro was pure fire, this girl is so underrated, she’s better than all of today’s pop tarts , she just needs better songs (though I love Save My Soul)

4. April 6, 2016 at 7:43 pm
    Raurz says:

JoJo is flawless.

5. April 6, 2016 at 10:07 pm
    Aaliyah Dana carter says:

*sings* 🎶🎶🎶When FLOPPING hurts! Baby, that’s how you know I suck,:(

• April 7, 2016 at 6:18 pm
      Annalise says:

ANÜS-LIYAH-dana-cümster consider this your final warning. F around if you want to b*tch. I will drag you lower than aaliyahs tomb!

6. April 6, 2016 at 11:40 pm
    Tran anti no honey love time but it okay girl says:

Awesome performance

7. April 7, 2016 at 11:03 pm
    Annalise says:

Chileeeeeeee, the way I just exposed @Anüsliyah-Dana-Cümster’s ass for being a fraudulent b*tch LMAO. Creating fake email accounts so she doesn’t have to get jacked-up by me in person. She better start singing ‘WHEN GETTING DRAGGED AND SCALPED HURTS’ and I BETTER not see that cüm-eating hœ comment on this blog again! Her ass in mine!!!!!!!!

_____
    AnyTways!!! Slay a bit JoJo!!!!!!