Video Teaser: Adele – ‘Send My Love (To Your New Lover)’

Video For Next ’25’ Single Arrives May 22nd

adele-send-my-love-video-thatgrapejuice

Is the latest wave of Adele mania about to be unleashed this summer? It appears so.

Following the gargantuan success of ‘Hello,’ housing album ’25’ exploded at retail and has, since its November 2015 release, sold over 17 million copies worldwide.

Seemingly content, the British bred superstar has spent much of 2016 focussed on touring the globe. So much so, that the LP’s second single ‘When We Were Young’ received a limp push and no traditional video. [It still hit top ten, but we digress…]

If any of her contemporaries were beginning to think “coast clear” then they may need to revise their strategy. Because, moments ago, the 28-year-old previewed the video for ’25’s official third single – the Max Martin moulded ‘Send My Love (To Your New Lover).’

Check it out below…

If we were to play weatherman we’d say Ms. Adkins is gearing up to storm the charts all over again.

Beyond her being a sales and streaming force, we’re glad there’s continued push for ’25’ – it’s an awesome body of work and one that, despite its sales, strangely feels overshadowed by its lead single.

The video for ‘Send My Love’ lands May 22nd.

Sponsored

1. May 16, 2016 at 7:22 am
    LmfaoHoe says:
    +21

This s*** Finna go straight to number uno. Good cause JT basic ass need to be kicked off, now back to Adele, girl I was looking for visuals to I Miss You, Love in the dark, and or Water under the bridge.

• May 16, 2016 at 7:28 am
      Music says:

Thank you, you can say that again.

• May 16, 2016 at 1:27 pm
      SoFresh says:

All wonderful choices!!! The only single choices she should go with here after!!!! Def water under the bridge!!!

2. May 16, 2016 at 7:24 am
    Gee says:
    +13

Ok Adele and after this can water underneath the bridge get the single treatment?

• May 16, 2016 at 7:30 am
      LmfaoHoe says:

Yess foreal

3. May 16, 2016 at 7:32 am
    LmfaoHoe says:
    +10

Is it also me but her looks in that cover reminds me of Beyonce? When she released the Formation video she was on top of that police car in the water.

• May 16, 2016 at 8:27 am
      ilovemusic says:

It’s the fact that it’s so simple but yet it slays. Her and Beyonce can definitly pose for a picture. They are both naturally pretty and less and more for them.

4. May 16, 2016 at 7:36 am
    Cake like Lady GaGa says:
    -11

Im gonna need Lay Me Down to get its Single Treatment, then close off this era with All I Ask.
    But Adele is a bad singer live, did you see how horrible she sounded at the grammys? don’t come up with that audio mess, she just cant sing live. a true studio singer. MESS

• May 16, 2016 at 7:51 am
      LmfaoHoe says:

She has a nice tone but she ain’t no powerhouse the media tries to make her appear to be. As for that Grammy performance audio mess you right, any real singer/Sanger would’ve carried on dispute the obvious. Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Pati, Aretha he’ll even Beyonce when her hair got caught in the fan would never. To me that was a moment to really prove are you a Sanger or another studio artist.

• May 16, 2016 at 11:16 am
      What Now says:

Adele admits she’s pitchy live, but even in the studio, Adele is not perfect by any means. It’s only due to the environment of a studio, that makes it seem she sounds better, when in reality she doesn’t. She is not a studio singer. She sounds the same, but I will admit that she very inconsistent.

• May 16, 2016 at 3:10 pm
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Cake
      Yes she is not too good if the stage is important. She did really bad at the oscars (you know, same stage Gaga slayed two years in a row getting two standing ovations in a row 🙂 ).
      But her tone is extremely beautiful so she´s good. Overrated imo but when you see the mediocrity in teh charts now, I can only hope for more Adele hits to block all that trash.

• May 16, 2016 at 5:42 pm
      Music is ev!l now, suk the soul out of you. says:

Why don’t she sing with herself with background vocals? These are not the Motown days. This generation don’t get this singing “live”. They can’t comprehend this because they are programmed to believe that singing is a competition and you should win. They feel that if they are paying money it should sound like the recorded version or better. She can still talk to her audience; but when you’re singing naturally you can get a pitch. I like her feelings she release in her music; not over hyped watered down cause of a word. Give her a pass; she got some kind of soul trying to get out.

5. May 16, 2016 at 7:45 am
    rosy3 says:

Yes Adele I am here for it

6. May 16, 2016 at 7:47 am
    rosy3 says:

All I ask need to be a single that song stays on repeat

7. May 16, 2016 at 7:56 am
    Barb-wire says:

So this rosy3 b**** is rocking a new avi/account now? What’s next sis? New Grammar? (Lord knows you need it)

8. May 16, 2016 at 8:24 am
    Thando says:

Anyone who says this woman cannot sing well is a delusional and tone deaf idiot who doesn’t know what singing is. Seen a few clips of Adele Live, absolutely impeccable.

9. May 16, 2016 at 8:24 am
    ilovemusic says:

I love Adele to death I adore this woman. But I’m not expecting much from this. My expectations were set way too high for 25. Don’t get me wrong she did deliver, but it was a continuation to 21. I’m ready for something new. I’m ready for her to challenge herself and shock me like she did with 21. She has so much personality that you don’t see or hear in her music.

• May 16, 2016 at 8:28 am
      Everyone's A Critic says:

All that personality and the b**** is still singing about her dead beat ex

10. May 16, 2016 at 8:27 am
    Everyone's A Critic says:

The dress and the sound.. Looks like she’s about to drop a bomb. A lemonade flavoured bomb

11. May 16, 2016 at 8:37 am
    #JACKIE says:
    +10

Boring and overrated.

12. May 16, 2016 at 9:15 am
    k says:

So beautiful and talented. Adele doing her thing.

13. May 16, 2016 at 10:07 am
    Anti-White says:

Ugly white pig.

14. May 16, 2016 at 10:29 am
    2bad2bme says:

Just in time for the summer!

15. May 16, 2016 at 10:30 am
    2bad2bme says:

That album of the year category is going to be super interesting at the grammys next year I tell you that much

16. May 16, 2016 at 10:40 am
    Ciah's Turtle says:

I actually love this song

17. May 16, 2016 at 11:18 am
    What Now says:

This looks promising in an Adele way. Her videos are never prolific, but they don’t have to be. All she has to do is stand there and sing and the GP eats it up anyway. She looks great btw.

18. May 16, 2016 at 12:40 pm
    Thando says:

Adele is a great singer all this “expert” fascist opinion is not going to change that.

19. May 16, 2016 at 1:17 pm
    whenindoubtthetruthwillout says:

17 million in only 6 months!!!!!!!

20. May 16, 2016 at 1:37 pm
    Theman says:

18 million. She is amazing.. This album doesn’t sound like 21. Great single. It’s a change in pace…..

21. May 16, 2016 at 3:15 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

You know I think her success has been too much for the material and artist we are talking about. But after seeing once again what happens when she is not at the top of the charts, I can only hope for more hits from her to block all that trash. I still can´t believe that payola-streaming terrible song called Work, with no vocals or anything topped the charts for like 8 weeks. One of the most cooked and forgettable long running #1s in history. If not the most. You can clearly see it by how non existent Anti´s sales are. Smoke and Mirrors. And Justin´s song? Average at best. And the other Jusin? I mean Beiber? Total trash. That´s what you get now when Adele is not at the top of Billboard Hot 100.

22. Vote