New Video: Usher – ‘Crash’

Single Lifted From Star’s 8th Studio Album

usher-crash-video-thatgrapejuice

New video alert!

Usher is wasting no time serving up the visual for new mainstream single ‘Crash.’

The resonating track arrived last week alongside Urban geared effort ‘No Limit.’

Both cuts feature on the crooner’s eighth studio album, which is reportedly due later this year after a number of delays.

Directed by Christopher Sims, the clip awaits below…

Simple, yet effective.

The R&B titan admittedly has his work cut out for him after the so-so performance of 2012’s ‘Looking 4 Myself.’

That said, with this he’s off to a decent enough start.

Let us know below. Are you “here” for new Usher?

Sponsored

1. June 17, 2016 at 10:27 am
    Rosicky says:

Usher forgot to cut that beard off….aside from that, everything seems refreshing. Video Vanguard Award is pending…..

• June 17, 2016 at 10:34 am
      Coolness says:

Lmaooo! To quote him in a recent interview, “If you don’t have a beard, you don’t have a six-pack”. I guess that’s his new trademark.

• June 17, 2016 at 1:34 pm
      What Now says:

KIII. I thought I was the only one who didn’t like the beard

• June 18, 2016 at 6:17 am
      s.a says:

he should have been the 1st to get that not jt plus he should drop this cuban look and go clean shave all the way. Few months back when he performed at the frank sinatra tribute with clean shave he was looking like the 90s usher.

2. June 17, 2016 at 10:31 am
    Noah says:
    +12

Usher’s smooth style of dancing really is his trademark. I don’t think there’s anyone smoother.

3. June 17, 2016 at 10:32 am
    Coolness says:
    +16

This is reminiscent of Numb and Good Kisser but with better choreography. He’s aging like fine wine and it’s nice to see him really dance in a music video because I remember when he had that foot injury last year. His love interest is stunning too. Overall, I give it a 7.5/10.

4. June 17, 2016 at 11:01 am
    SoldierOfLove says:

OK USHER! STEAL BACK MY LOVE WITCHO POP LOCKIN’ ASS! Lol

5. June 17, 2016 at 11:13 am
    jlove says:

great video and i love love the song ..its all i wanna say to my half way love

6. June 17, 2016 at 11:23 am
    Ughhhh says:

I love this song. Beautiful video. Normally I’m annoyed when an artist tries to do too much dancing in their videos and takes away from the story of the song, but this works.

7. June 17, 2016 at 11:49 am
    Merril Owns says:
    -11

It was alright. Still don’t like the song.

Fun,trap-rap artist Pleigher

Soundcloud.com/Pleigher
    Twitter.com/RealPleigher
    Instagram.com/PleigherPleigher
    Facebook.com/Pleigher

8. June 17, 2016 at 11:57 am
    cocobutta says:
    +10

Always got time for Usher but this stint now feels in the right place for him.
    When Usher does songs that fit him it feels right with us listeners and fans.

Gotta have a strong promo run.

• June 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm
      Ughhhh says:

Says a Monica stan. She hasn’t had good promotion or a good album since After the Storm.

9. Now Playing: Justin Bieber's, We Are
    June 17, 2016 at 12:48 pm
    JB Karrem says:

Video is cute, song is MEH

10. June 17, 2016 at 12:56 pm
    toeknee says:

I just loooooooooooove usher so much. He is the only & I say only one who can actually really dance, Chris is a close 2nd.
    I really hope he promotes this song & send it to radio/streaming. I want him to win so bad because he is a legend but unfortunately as he gets older the youths move on to the latest pop star which sadly we don’t have enough black artist.

11. June 17, 2016 at 2:01 pm
    Legendtina says:

Much better than that awful other song he released. Hopefully this one does well so that he can proceed with the album roll out. After all those fail-to-launch singles, something solid is much needed.

12. June 17, 2016 at 2:23 pm
    DIABETIC STROKE says:

See this why i need TGJ. i didnt even know usher released a follow up to usher vs raymond. LEMME SEE & GOOD KISSER i thought were very solid and very USHER. This sounds like some wack Jussie Smoller Empire leftover demo from season 1. Usher to me doesnt have much pop appeal. He needs to stick to his roots R&B Hip hop. A mixure of 2004 & 2008 material would be dope. Moving Mountains There goes my baby & caught up are some of his best songs.

13. June 17, 2016 at 3:07 pm
    Sherrele says:

Usher looks good and sound great. Very refreshing

14. June 17, 2016 at 3:23 pm
    Bitchpleaseeeeeee says:

Nice video but the song is lacking that spark to fly off the chart. I wished usher would go away and do movies for sometime before getting the right songs for an epic album. Sigh…….🙏🏽👍🏽😘

15. June 17, 2016 at 3:41 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I liked the video and the way he moves is great and all. But the material is weak. Don´t ask me why but he´ll get yet one more irrelevant grammy nomination for a mediocre song like this one (grammys are so predictable now and lazy) while they keep denying an equally irrelevant nomination for Mariah Carey and the likes for any of their songs on their new releases, songs very often better than this one.
    I wish Usher good luck but I don´t see it like that for him anymore.

• June 17, 2016 at 4:42 pm
      Noah says:

Don’t think this will earn a Grammy nomination…the Grammy’s have actually reverted back to rewarding quality over commercial success in recent times if u ask me. Good Kisser was a Grammy nomination, and that was a pretty much superior song to this one.

• June 18, 2016 at 2:00 pm
        JOHNVIDAL says:

But that song didn´t deserve a nomination at all either. If you are going to nominate that song (which didn´t end being released in an album meaning it had zero push) then you sure can nominate many other songs from many artists they just decide to ignore for years and years.

• June 19, 2016 at 5:59 pm
      Noah says:

“Good Kisser” didn’t deserve a nomination? That single was a precious R&B gem that rolled everything good about classic soul together. It demonstrated good vocal ability, composed with natural elements like drums and bass usages etc. That song was R&B in it’s finest moment (relatively speaking). Of course it deserved a Grammy.

16. June 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm
    eric says:

I don’t care for the song. Very nice video though.

17. June 17, 2016 at 10:49 pm
    A&R says:

Yo… I like this! Just right for a teaser/ intro back. Can you Bey and Wayne do one more song, plz?!

18. June 18, 2016 at 12:11 am
    Reddish tran ivy blokz Need UK timely Ukuyi says:

Nice song and video

19. June 18, 2016 at 12:58 am
    UR says:

Vid makes me like the song even more.

20. June 18, 2016 at 2:11 am
    s.a says:

video is dope and better than most of the videos he has done since yeah. This video is loaded with usher’s swag hope cb,jt and jason derulo are watching this.

21. June 18, 2016 at 2:45 pm
    Royalkev says:

I have to say it’s nice seeing artists with true talent that shines through after what some would consider their commercial peak. At this stage of a really successful artist’s career you get to see what their made of. Usher’s still a perfectionist, his moves are always so polished! He still manages to impress me now! I feel the same way about Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera (who both delivered musically). When your born a fighter, being force to prove that you still got it often brings out the best in you! Usher’s clearly on top of his game!