Iggy Azalea Announces New Single Due January 2017

Rapper Says “Mystery Female Guest” Will Co-Star On Forthcoming Release

iggy-azalea-2016-620x413-thatgrapejuice

Iggy Azalea, relatively quiet over the last few months following the failure of her latest single, ‘Team,’ is seeing her social star reignite after some recent headline-grabbing incidents (see:  GQ Australia’s ‘Men of the Year’ Awards’ red carpet, allegations of cruelty against elephants, and more).

Now, with the renewed interest, the Grammy-nominated rapstress thought it a perfect time to remind fans about her serially delayed sophomore set, ‘Digital Distortion…’

Taking to Australian radio, Iggy Iggz shared:

“My album has been finished for months now but of course I have been here doing [X Factor], which is a big task. I’m going to put my single out, which has a feature on it, a girl singing with me, so that will be in January…”

To date, Iggy’s biggest singles have had featured a female co-star (see:  ‘Problem,’ ‘Fancy,’ ‘Black Widow,’ etc.).  If returning to the tried-and-true formula will cook up another hit for the ailing rapper is yet to be seen. Until then, we want you to keep your eyes and ears locked to TGJ for more updates on Iggy Iggz as they become available.

Sponsored

1. November 21, 2016 at 11:23 pm
    Meteorite says:
    +15

Ahh shït please don’t be Christina?!?!

2. November 21, 2016 at 11:24 pm
    Fancy BISH says:

Yaaaaaaaas!

3. November 21, 2016 at 11:28 pm
    HailLegendBeysus says:
    +11
    -13

Well, We got Iggy album, Jay & Bey collab album, Katy album and Taylor album all on the way for 2017! Every other flop just better stay home and take notes! We seen how all the girls struggled to get 1m in sales in the biggest music market.

4. November 21, 2016 at 11:45 pm
    Ronnie says:
    +25

Her and Fergie with this stop and go campaign, girl you should’ve struck when the iron was hot.

5. November 22, 2016 at 12:03 am
    Mark111 says:

Hahahahahaha, didn’t she say the same thing last year with a 2016 release? But I wish her well.

6. November 22, 2016 at 12:06 am
    Weezy Tha Goat/ Zayn is 👑 says:
    +12

I guess……I mean her music career is dead, but she can still turn it around with a song like fancy.

7. November 22, 2016 at 2:00 am
    Kitty Puurrzz says:
    +14

Iggy needs to stop listening to critics & just focus on her craft. Iggy could’ve kept giving us #1 hits had she not let people get in her head & tried to be taken seriously as a MC. Girl no. Eff them. Keep giving us pop bops w/ features & slay these charts. Who cares who don’t like it. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

8. November 22, 2016 at 2:11 am
    The Legend Called Missy Elliott says:
    +14

Team wasn’t a flop. Charted higher than some of these other songs TGJ calls hits…

9. November 22, 2016 at 2:17 am
    B&B says:

Iggy if you’re reading this, because this is for you, please come through this time. For us, the black americans, the black culture, the black intelligent and innovative minds where the art of rap was born and became famous. Do it for our struggles, but you must be genuine. You’re not entitled to, of course, but I’m sincerely asking you. And honestly, I think, if you’re truly genuine, and the beat is hot, it will become a HUGE hit(Fancy’s beat and flow was hot). In order to impact the masses with genuine character, I think it would be a good idea to portray your honest feelings toward our community. Good or bad. Truly. But in another case, come taste the richness of black love on this planet, the love that Jesus Himself has molded us into before the eyes of the people of the world. We welcome you to experience our love. Much love to you and God bless!!!!

• November 22, 2016 at 2:50 am
      Kwinzy says:
      +13

Hush.

It’s not like Iggy says the n word or calls BW nappy headed h*** on wax. Prioritize your frustrations, please. Perhaps if we/you did more to support other black female rappers then you wouldn’t feel so shook in the slightest bit.

• November 22, 2016 at 6:25 am
        BITCHWHYYOUMAD! says:

I’m sure it was your confused nappy silk head that was preaching all black power the other day. All of a sudden you wanna go against (B&B) for having their slight input. Iggy said racist stuff, did you forget? But attacked me over slightly trying to understand lil Wayne’s antics.If you ask me you sound like a white boy behind that type writer. A confused boy at that. “Just bcuz I’m yellow nicca” lmaoooo fool. *eats popcorn / howling*

• November 22, 2016 at 3:02 pm
        kwinzy says:

You literally had me scratching my head as to why your irrelevant pigeon ass decided to show up on my stoop.
        She’s apologized, get over it. Da Brat & Lil Kim love her. Last I checked Iggy ain’t responsible for holding back other Black female rappers from doin’ they thing. Iggy made prejudiced comments on her Twitter over 10 YEARS AGO before her career took off. We’ve all made such comments based on stereotypes.
        And yes Black lives DO matter; you and your king c*** can have a seat on the short bus. I’m out of bread now so fly the f*ck away. Up here laughing at your own poverty. Sh!t ain’t cute.

• November 22, 2016 at 4:37 pm
        BITCHWHYYOU MAD! says:

Listen Mr confused type writer. I was just calling you out for your pot kettle black moment. You confused dumb ass failed to see that, bcuz your so hyped over your irrelevant army minions giving you likes. Stay scratching that head you dumb confused yellow nicca *still eating popcorn / still howling / plus I have receipts of your bias yellow ass* lmaooo.

• November 22, 2016 at 5:23 pm
        kwinzy says:

The funny thing is Wayne retracted his statements, so much for “standing in his truth.” You can’t compare that coonery to Iggy, just stop. Keep howling like the bum b**** you are. Instead of popcorn, grub on some salad you fat bish. Keep calling out my complexion with your colorstruck ass. All that still won’t moisturize dem crusty ass lips & toes. You Hurricane ASH built bish. Ha!! Get some shea butter and a life. I’m blacker than you h**. Never confused! You ain’t bringing down nothing but your own damn self esteem. Tragic.

• November 22, 2016 at 5:45 pm
        BITCHWHYYOU MAD! says:

LMAO Mr Typewriter getting aggy. You take life way to seriously little yellow nicca 😂. Go get ass f*****, you turnip. *grabs popcorn / steady getting fat / still howling* Two wrongs don’t make it right pink p**** lips. Keep coming coz my fat good for nothing ass will bounce back.confused yellow nicca lol

• November 22, 2016 at 5:50 pm
        BITCHWHYYOU MAD! says:

“I’m blacker than you h*** *howling* Now you psychic now.. mystic yellow nicca up in this b****. Go buss a nut.

10. November 22, 2016 at 2:43 am
    joselinefan_xo says:

the 2017 holy trinity of rap aka remy, young m.a & iggy are all coming for the throne and i can’t wait!! Nicki finna get drop kicked into irrelevancy. Jajajaja! im still DYING how fancy has the most views of any female rapper on YT/Vevo compared to nicki’s 826533893 videos she put out. if it takes a white bish iggy to put on then so be it. so sick of icki’s pig ass.

• November 22, 2016 at 9:20 am
      Ronnie says:

Y’all have been praying for this for over almost a decade. At this point it’s clear it’s not Nicki’s fault these other rap girls can’t stay consistent.

11. November 22, 2016 at 3:49 am
    Jmar says:

Another Flop Single On The Way By Piggy.

12. November 22, 2016 at 10:18 am
    Chile Please!!! says:

Like I’ve said in the past…..ain’t nobody checking for Kangaroo Katherine….she better hop her ass back to the down under with that shyt!

13. November 22, 2016 at 11:39 am
    Jamie says:

Why?

14. +2

Hope she put out good music and some of her music wasn’t that bad the hater need to shut up