Did You Miss It? Justin Bieber Punches A Fan [Video]

justin-bieber-thatgrapejuice

One unlucky Barcelonian Belieber found out the hard way that the stage wasn’t the only place Justin Bieber delivered his hits.

Indeed, Biebz has obviously been taking a note or two from friend Floyd Mayweather as he punched a young man in the face after he (a presumed fan) tried to reach his hand into a moving car to touch the ‘Sorry’ singer.

Did you miss the mayhem?  Look below:

Sponsored

1. November 22, 2016 at 10:37 pm
    Jamie says:
    +22

This dude just came up. Get that milli he just got and some. All Justin had to do was raise the window up not strike that man like that. Get paid homie!

• November 23, 2016 at 1:26 am
      Lea says:

I know gul he had plenty of time!

• November 23, 2016 at 10:15 am
        Jamie says:

Sho’ did!!!

• November 23, 2016 at 5:53 am
      LISA LEVINE says:

Congrats stalker/stan in 48 hours or less that Boy is gonna be a Millionare. Justin Bieber is another MENTAL CASE who does not appreciate fan and success. Treats his fans like S_hit and still has a career. Girl bye.

2. November 22, 2016 at 11:35 pm
    Waitaminute says:
    +18

Both Bieber and Kanye are going through their Britney shaved head umbrella moment. Sad to watch ppl spiraling downward due to mental health issues.

• November 23, 2016 at 8:59 am
      2bad2bme says:

Well it is because humans were not meant to be idolized and praised the way these fans do to them. So it psychologically throws them way off. The artists that can control themselves amidst of all of their fame surround themselves with people who keeps them grounded and they don’t read too much into the media hype.

3. November 22, 2016 at 11:38 pm
    Molly says:
    +13

He’s garbage like Tyler

• November 23, 2016 at 2:18 pm
      Molly says:

Okay, I apologize. I come off rude, but I am just unhappy and the holidays make it worse. This was supposed to the year I lost the weight and was able to be up and mobile again after years of being confined to my home or using my Rascal just to get the mail. I tried so hard, but those curly fries be too tempting. Next year I will get it done and then I will be happy.

4. November 23, 2016 at 12:14 am
    Girl bye says:
    +14

This guy is about to get paid lol.

5. November 23, 2016 at 12:28 am
    LB says:
    +10
    -15

Fans don’t own celebrities, they should learn to respect their space. Justin fans are insane and need to know there’s a time and place. They are almost getting us unbearable as the vile, disgusting and hateful BeyHive.
    That said, assault is never a solution, the fan should sue.

6. November 23, 2016 at 12:51 am
    KD says:
    +10

Looked like self defence to me.

• November 23, 2016 at 9:05 am
      2bad2bme says:

Right. First off, even though you are gay you’re still a man. You put your hand all in that man’s face screaming and acting like a teenage girl, you are going to get popped. These men need to know their place just like women.

7. November 23, 2016 at 4:59 am
    Dawn says:

Well beiber just lost his million dollars

8. November 23, 2016 at 6:14 am
    ohh wow says:

no drama, but well deserved. why is this GUY gettin’ so touchy?

9. November 23, 2016 at 9:45 am
    - says:

man that dude is a little man b****, what was that far dude is so damn extra. punch the dude for no damn reason.

10. November 23, 2016 at 12:34 pm
    Chile Please!!! says:

This Rican Chiquita Banana gets exactly what she deserves….don’t be touching my face like that! I would’ve done the same thing. I don’t feel bad for her lip…it’ll heal.

11. November 23, 2016 at 1:22 pm
    Danzou says:

He was touched first. I can’t stand him but right is right. Get ya gay ass hand off of me.

• November 23, 2016 at 2:19 pm
      Danzou says:

That being said, I have been on the downlow for quite some time, but the peeps I mess with would never tell my dirty secrets.

12. Vote

He should of close his damn window but that boy will Sue Justin beiber