Nick Jonas Turns Up The Heat On Men’s Fitness Cover

nick-jonas-mens-fitness-tgj

“If you’ve got it flaunt it…”

And that’s exactly the approach Nick Jonas takes a-front of the December issue of Men’s Fitness magazine.

The coveted spot sees the rising star continue his flood of the media scape – one which includes music, acting, fashion, and now fitness.

Embracing his pin-up appeal, the face of Creative Rec’s 2017 campaign strikes a pose we’re sure will send many pulses racing.

Peep the video for his latest single ‘Champagne Problems’ after the jump…

Jonas’ sophomore solo album ‘Last Year Was Complicated’ is out now. On the acting front, he’s gearing up to star alongside Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Kevin Hart in the new ‘Jumanji’ movie.

Sponsored

1. November 16, 2016 at 4:33 am
    lucifer says:

Ummmmm…I’d pump that!

• November 16, 2016 at 12:45 pm
      LISA LEVINE says:

Great Upper body. But wait until he removes those boxers AND SHOWS HIS 2 INCHER. WASTE OF TIME.

• November 17, 2016 at 2:21 am
        Lucifer says:

I think it’s bigger… I’d bend over for him

2. November 16, 2016 at 5:38 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Such ridiculous magazines LOL In 8 days? Big arms NOW? LOL These are worst than those about weigth loss on miracle “diets”.
    What people have to do is learn to eat healthy and don´t buy into the bullpshit. You´ll end having your own natural gorgeous body if you eat healthy ( rice, legumes, vetetables of all kinds, fruit, pasta, potatoes, nuts… and no oil, dairy or fats) and move your pucking ass 🙂

• November 16, 2016 at 10:08 am
      Suicide Blonde says:

Exactly, not need to exaggerate on the gym neither, that way your body will look in shape but also natural which is the way I like it.

• November 16, 2016 at 10:09 am
      LmfaoHoe says:

👏👏👏💯💯

3. November 16, 2016 at 7:39 am
    Paulo says:

1. I wanna have those abs in my bed 2. and whatever supplements he’s having to have those cause I been working out 7 days a week for 2 years and I’m still lagging behind lol

4. November 16, 2016 at 8:15 am
    Jamie says:

And the album is still shelved.

5. November 16, 2016 at 8:49 am
    Coolness says:

I think I recall him saying that he started slacking with his gym regimen last year so I guess he’s back on track because he looks great. I remember when he posed for FLAUNT magazine in 2014 and everyone lost their sh*t because little Nick Jonas had grown muscles, lol.

6. November 16, 2016 at 9:11 am
    Chileplease says:

I’m sure nick looks great in real life, but let’s not pretend like these pictures haven’t been altered with lighting and photoshop.

7. November 16, 2016 at 10:11 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

Sam’s crush, lol…..I’m sorry but I don’t find him attractive, not even in the slightest.

8. November 16, 2016 at 5:49 pm
    BOOBIE says:

I want him inside and around me tbh

9. Vote

He looks nice

10. Now Playing: fitness
    December 26, 2016 at 8:49 am
    alice says:

There are 2 simple things for you to lose weight and keep it off, and I can assure you it is not diets or exercise.

How many people who do not diets and exercise and are thin? => I WILL RESPOND TO YOU MANY

How many people have you seen that have lost a lot and after a while have they gained weight again? => I WILL RESPOND TO YOU MANY

We discover the effective way to eliminate everything that leaves you with excess weight and is inside your mind.
    The process is very powerful and you get to see the results quickly.

After cleansing the interior with energy psychology the result appears efficiently and quickly.
    You will naturally lose the urge to overeat, or because you were anxious and other things that lead you to eat more than your body needs.

The result is a weight loss without thinking about diets and exercise, this is a wonder that everyone dreams of. The best thing is that this is not dream is the purest reality

Go to http://fastweightloss18.xyz and see in more detail