New Video: Sevyn Streeter – ‘Before I Do’

‘Girl Disrupted’ Album Due Early 2017

sevyn-before-i-do-tgj

Sevyn Streeter is proving to be an R&B vendor. Because she continues to dispense song after song and video after video in the run-up to the release of her debut album ‘Girl Disrupted.’

Due early 2017, the LP has been preceded by a slew of records such as ‘Prolly’ and ‘D4L’ and arrives after 2013’s EP ‘Call My Crazy….But.’

The latest piece of the ‘Girl Disrupted’ puzzle is the visual for ‘Before I Do,’ which the starlet unleashed moments ago.

Check it out below…

Cute.

We continue to salute Sevyn’s hustle. A number of acts could take notes from how hard she’s pushing for her dreams.

Sponsored

1. December 5, 2016 at 3:23 pm
    Everyone's A Critic says:

Amazing Aaliyah-esque song! It’s got that glory days Rnb feel. She hits home with her songwriting and vocals… she’s never been a video chick. She’s beautiful, but beautiful don’t always need to be s***

2. December 5, 2016 at 3:31 pm
    Trose says:

Cute? TGJ I HAVE a love hate relationship with you sometime you guys get it right sometime you dont. This single is EVERYTHING and if her team were smart they would pump money into making sure this single sticks… the girl disrupted Era has officially begin

3. December 5, 2016 at 3:47 pm
    Just says:

Wow i love it

4. December 5, 2016 at 4:34 pm
    Beysus my lord and savior says:
    -10

She doesn’t have “it”. She should stay behind the scenes.

• December 5, 2016 at 9:46 pm
      Mark111 /.\ says:

Well she actually WRITE her music, so I can see why a Beyonce stan is bothered.

5. December 5, 2016 at 4:38 pm
    King-calio says:

It’s very refreshing to not only hear an authentic R&B song but to also visually see one. Sevyn Streeter is definitely influenced by Kelly Rowland Aaliyah. This song is so smooth so chill so vibey. I’m very proud of her. She like Dawn Richard are simply amazing artist that do not get the credit or the push behind them that they deserve.

Kudos Sevyn for reintroducing the world back to authentic R&B.

• December 5, 2016 at 9:54 pm
      Mark111 /.\ says:

I see the Aaliyah influence, but you’re only naming the other artist because of her skin tone. I see more of CoCo from SWV than Kelly and Dawn.

6. December 5, 2016 at 6:02 pm
    Dawn says:

Sevyn is serving me Janet Jackson

7. December 5, 2016 at 10:38 pm
    Elijah the pharaoh says:

Damn sevyn is fine and the doing

8. Vote