Sneak Peek: LeToya Luckett – ‘Back 2 Life’ Video

Visual Lifted From Long-Awaited 3rd Album ‘Until Then…’

letoya-back-2-life-video

LeToya Luckett lifted the lid on new single ‘Back 2 Life’ last week and is wasting no time unveiling its accompanying video.

Set to premiere imminently, the Thomas Q. Jones directed visual was teased this morning in titillating sneak peek.

Putting her acting chops to good use, Luckett looks set to serve up a narrative driven vid.

Peep the preview after the jump…

Toya’s long-awaited third solo album, ‘Until Then…,’ is due for release in 2017.

Sponsored

1. December 13, 2016 at 8:00 am
    pat says:
    +23

she’s so pretty and thomas is so fine…luv her

2. December 13, 2016 at 8:19 am
    Paulo says:
    +14

so she IS with eOne then. bummer. but this video looks EXCELLENT I’m so excited! come thru Lady Love

3. December 13, 2016 at 8:39 am
    👸 + ✈ = 💀 says:
    +11

Yass push through Toya

4. December 13, 2016 at 9:53 am
    ya says:
    +11

I like cant wait for vid Letoya stay lit…

5. December 13, 2016 at 10:33 am
    cocobutta says:
    +16

OMG LL is doing IT and doing it well!!!

This looks so well constructed.
    These Destiny Child ladies are a special bunch.
    Can’t wait for the full visual but LeToya looks sooooo good sooo goood soooo gooood 🔥

6. December 13, 2016 at 10:45 am
    TheREAL says:

Yessss Toya!! The song was lukewarm when I heard it on it’s own but I feel like this video may make me like it more. And whatever that second song clip is, it sounds promising!

7. December 13, 2016 at 11:22 am
    brazio says:

I love everything. The song, the video, can’t wait to hear that reggae remix…hate she’s on E-one Records..the song want be played on radio. ..I want her to do great, it’s been almost a decade

8. December 13, 2016 at 1:00 pm
    RihYonce says:

Yes Toya she is so beautiful and talented I can’t wait for the video. I really want her to win. All of the girls in DC are special

9. December 13, 2016 at 1:12 pm
    Lake Erie says:

Wow!! Movie or nah?!? I can’t wait! !

10. December 13, 2016 at 1:14 pm
    Chile Please!!! says:

She was giving me Betty Boop meets Vivian Green with the short finger wave curl type Doo! So beautiful!

11. December 13, 2016 at 7:02 pm
    DanYiel Iman says:

She’s very pretty I, just don’t receive her voice like others do, similar to Aaliyah IMO…This song has grown on me though…🎶

• December 13, 2016 at 9:56 pm
      SoFresh says:

You don’t receive her voice? Wow. Her voice is beautiful. I’d have to say all DC ladies can sing but she has the sexiest voice out of them all.

12. December 13, 2016 at 7:33 pm
    RoyalKev says:

It’s kind of strange to see Letoya looking so much like Vivica Fox in the main photo of this post! She look very beautiful with the short hair in the clip! It’s very striking on her! I’ve always been proud of her hustle! I remember when Bills, Bills, Bills dropped how much Letoya got my attention, despite me being so fascinated with Bey! I hope she delivers with the new music on the way! After Bey’s discography, Letoya’s songs ranks second out of all the DC girl’s music imo (‘Regret’ and ‘All Eyes on Me’ are my favs from her)! As for this video, it looks pretty promising!

13. December 14, 2016 at 6:13 am
    Jackx says:

I’m so ready, loving the song lady love was a masterpiece
    I love her voice. It’s so sweet. Very reminiscent of Aaliyah 💜
    Can’t wait for until then