Fifth Harmony Debut First Photoshoot As A Four-Piece

‘Work From Home’ Singers Now A Quad After Departure Of Camila Cabello

fifth-harmony-2017a-thatgrapejuice

Cop a gander of Fifth Harmony!

Looking ravishing in red, the newly remoulded quad step out in style for their first promotional snap since the dramatic departure of Camila Cabello last month.

The group – now comprised of Normani, Dinah, Lauren, and Ally – have vowed to continue as a collective. They’ve also promised solo material. All in 2017.

Exciting times!

Sponsored

1. January 5, 2017 at 8:54 pm
    Truthtea says:
    -21

The group will disband after the next album. Groups are never designed to make every member a “star”.

• January 5, 2017 at 9:10 pm
      Molly #Stargirl says:

Agreed

• January 5, 2017 at 9:20 pm
      Sincere says:

You right. I think they trying to pull a Destiny’s Child but it not going to work. Destiny’s Child is the only group the could do it and done it. They need to really get a bigger fan base as a group as well as as people learning there favorite person or persons. Kelly and Michelle not as big as Beyonce but to have been in a group they both has solo success and still out after 11 years of disbanding. That never happened from a group. 5H haven’t even been together that long.

• January 5, 2017 at 9:34 pm
        Tori says:

Most groups that break up and still have equally successful solo run are usually gospel groups. The Clark Sisters are probably the most noticeable, they’ve been performing together and separately for 44 years and they still in high demand. I think that speaks volumes that the longest lasting female group is gospel. These girls should really focus on building their fanbase and planning for the bands future while they’re promising group and solo music. If no one knows you collectively why the f*** would they care separately? Camilla solo plans might full back on her and she might end up like one of the artist from Love & Hip Hop who are 5-10 years in the game still trying to get ppl to notice them.

• January 5, 2017 at 10:07 pm
        #ispeakfacts says:

@Sincere

Destinys Child is black so they appealed to a large black population… 5th Harmony does not… usually whatever’s popular in black culture usually it eventually goes mainstream and it becomes popular with white Americans! If you look throughout history most well known and legendary groups are black! These girls don’t have a core fanbase that will give them longevity! All the members of DC were able to carve out their own solo path bcuz they all were given the opportunity to do so… the thing about DC is they have that loyal black fanbase that will always be their! Mainstream only last for so long… They had over a billion streams but look at their pure album sales! Your core and real fans buy albums! I think they will do okay but I also think the member that left will not go far… she was put in a group for a reason… I think they need her and she needs them!

2. Now Playing: Alexander O'Neal - Thank You For a Good Year
    January 5, 2017 at 8:58 pm
    Cory says:
    +33

They look great.

3. January 5, 2017 at 8:59 pm
    Terry says:
    +11

I wish Ally would quit now lol

• January 5, 2017 at 10:06 pm
      Kylizzle187 says:

Yessss!

• January 6, 2017 at 2:34 am
      MP says:

I like Ally but yeah I think they’d look much better as a trio.

4. January 5, 2017 at 9:11 pm
    Molly #Stargirl says:
    +20

They’re all so gorgeous….

5. January 5, 2017 at 9:19 pm
    Myownstan says:
    +40

Something tells me they will become quite big without her and she will fade to non existence don’t get me wrong I am no fan of theirs but none of them are bigger than the band they are in. This girl obviously thinks she is the ish and is so far from the mark on that but I always believed they had potential for their audience and they look better as a foursome

6. January 5, 2017 at 9:29 pm
    Mase says:
    +15

They look good

7. January 5, 2017 at 9:35 pm
    Mark111 /.\ says:
    +27

Look a lot better and they actually look like a group now. They’re going to be fine.

8. January 5, 2017 at 9:42 pm
    Stephy says:

Normani is beautiful. Too bad, y’all gon’ let her flop.

9. Now Playing: Work From Home - 5th Harmony
    January 5, 2017 at 9:42 pm
    Lewey says:
    +21

When I saw this picture, I immediately saw a real group! Like, this is what a girl group should look like. I have a feeling they are gonna f*** s*** up. I just don’t like the smaller thick latino girl… her vocals are always a bit off. Anyways, I am waiting for their name to change to 4th Harmony. Even though, Destiny’s Child’s harmonies were way better with the three of them vs 5th harmony’s five girls.

10. January 5, 2017 at 10:05 pm
    Credits says:

How nostalgic! It’s like that time Destiny’s child released the ‘say my name’ video with the outfits matching the colored rooms when they revealed their new line up.

11. January 5, 2017 at 10:16 pm
    Myko says:
    +16

I agree they definitely look more cohesive. I think they will do even better without Camilla. To me she was looking like she 12 in a group with 18 year olds. One thing about Simon and Sony they will definitely success without ms Disney

12. January 5, 2017 at 11:50 pm
    Mr baby bear says:
    +10

Omg anyone else annoyed whenever they write “COP A GANDER”?

13. January 5, 2017 at 11:52 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

HOW DOES THIS NAME WORK FOR THEM NOW?

• January 6, 2017 at 3:28 am
      RCR81 says:

I was wondering the exact same thing…….

14. January 6, 2017 at 12:05 am
    MUSICHEAD says:
    +13

They were always the group with the black girl in it to me. Now that they are down to 4, I can actually care about them individually and tell them apart. 5 is always too many. Keep it at 4 and press on.

15. January 6, 2017 at 3:11 am
    Rosie says:

Wow they look amazing. I can finally root for them now that Camilla is gone.

16. Now Playing: Kehlani - Undercover
    January 6, 2017 at 3:27 am
    RCR81 says:

Is it just me or does Ally have a particularly ‘Amy Winehouse’ look going on.
    They look good though, and I hope they are a success without Camilla!

17. January 6, 2017 at 4:07 am
    truthteller says:

They look like much more of a group now. Can’t wait to hear some music from them minus Camilla’s ad-libs.

18. January 6, 2017 at 6:34 am
    Starbucks says:

Ally looks too old to be in the group…something about her is off

• January 6, 2017 at 11:55 am
      SoFresh says:

Lol she is the oldest too. She’s 4 years older than other girls.

19. January 6, 2017 at 6:37 am
    Starbucks says:

They won’t succeed with Camilla, she was the best singer in the group

• January 6, 2017 at 7:59 am
      truthteller says:

That’s subjective. I personally prefer Dinah and Lauren’s vocals. Normani is the weakest but she has some star quality

20. January 6, 2017 at 8:45 am