Did You Miss It? Trey Songz Debuts ‘Song Goes Off’ Video

All roads lead to March 24th for R&B crooner Trey Songz.

The 30-year-old will uncage new album ‘Tremaine’ on said date and is keeping the stream of videos a’coming with the visual for ‘Song Goes Off.’

Issued as the third offering from the LP, the visual finds Songz in playboy form.

Watch the clip, which samples Teena Marie’s ‘Ooo La La La,’ below…

Sponsored

1. March 5, 2017 at 9:28 am
    💎Yellow Diamonds💎 says:

I love that song!

2. March 5, 2017 at 9:51 am
    Ughhhh says:

He’s a has been. His new reality show doesn’t help. I don’t know why he is trying so hard to be the “womanizing” ladies man. Probably trying to get rid of all the past gay rumors.

3. March 5, 2017 at 10:33 am
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

HE ALREADY DID THAT SAMPLE FOR HIS NA NA RECORD

4. March 5, 2017 at 10:37 am
    Remey says:

Is it me or is this era confusing? I’m not understanding this reality show stuff. Trey Songz could easily be “That Guy” in Hollywood. He’s handsome. He can sing. However, he has no substance anymore. It’s so disappointing. The s** sells is over. I wish he could give up the s** persona and give me the boy next door that Chris Brown gave the world before Rihanna-gate.

5. March 5, 2017 at 10:48 am
    #TeamTinashe Stan says:

Yes I did miss it because although I like the idea of this episodic show I just feel that it does nothing for him as it is poorly executed.

VH1 & Atlantic Records wasted their money by doing a fake reality show when they could of made it to be a soap opera/drama show instead that is build off of good storylines.
    Great idea Trey but sadly this idea will be taken by somebody else who can figure out something more intriguing to watch and gossip about.

6. March 5, 2017 at 2:45 pm
    ~The Arcade~ says:

Hold up Tgj, I thought that you’ve already done a post about this song?? Anywho, this is very lackluster. God I miss creativity in music videos 🙁

• March 5, 2017 at 4:27 pm
      SoFresh says:

They did. There must be a lack of communication between writers on staff.

7. March 5, 2017 at 6:30 pm
    Jo says:

All of this FAKE DRAMA Trey Songz been involved in and he’ll only sell 40-60k.

That’s the gag.

8. March 5, 2017 at 8:27 pm
    ??? says:

Trey songz sucks.

9. March 5, 2017 at 11:58 pm
    ItsWNow at youfr best game way tuesidnz says:

Nice