Watch: Jennifer Lopez Visits ‘The Real’

Jennifer Lopez is as established as established gets.

However, when it comes to plugging a project, the superstar is renown for strutting the promo trail with the vigour of a newcomer.

With season 2 of her hit NBC show ‘Shades Of Blue’ on air, J.Lo stopped by The Real to dish on the next instalment of the ratings winner.

Showered with praise from the panelists – especially fellow Latina Adrienne Bailon, La Lopez made for an awesome guest.

Peep the interview below…

Sponsored

1. March 11, 2017 at 2:23 pm
    blue says:

I loved the first episode of season 2

2. March 11, 2017 at 2:56 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love to watch her interviews, she’s so smart, and lovely.

3. March 11, 2017 at 3:08 pm
    MusicLife says:
    +13

Say what you will about her but she is a great tv personality. And you don’t last 20+ years in an industry like entertainment and diversifying yourself with zero talent. Come thru Jenny boo! Still s***.

4. March 11, 2017 at 3:13 pm
    #TeamTinashe Stan (New Single "Flame" Out 3/17/17) says:
    -18

I really admire her, her energy, her music and her perseverance.
    “On The 6” was one of my favorite album of hers!

5. March 11, 2017 at 3:16 pm
    1mcluver says:
    +12

wow she’s soo real! like her biggest smash hit “I’m real” that she wrote and sang vocals for (not ashanti) -__-

• March 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm
      Jamon says:

I love Jlo, but Ja Rule wrote I’m real, she even thanked him for writing the songoing when it won a VMA. Ashanti wrote and sang background vocals for Ain’t it Funny.

6. March 11, 2017 at 3:35 pm
    Shaunie O'Nostrils says:

SMH Everyone knows JLo is Adriennes idol. It was wrong for Loni to try and steal her thunder.

• March 11, 2017 at 3:41 pm
      BEYSTAN_ SINCE 1997 says:

I thought I was the only one who caught that as well when she started crying and saying how she “supposedly inspired her” I was like b**** how? Lol

• March 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm
        #TeamTinashe Stan (New Single "Flame" Out 3/17/17) says:
        -12

What do you mean how? Anyone different race, color, occupation and etc can be inspired by someones hard work that they put forth in their career. Don’t be ignorant!

• March 11, 2017 at 4:57 pm
        Shaunie O'Nostrils says:

teamTINASH1T remove yourself from my reply section you funky box H0É. Nobody brought race into this. Loni is free to like whoever she likes, but clearly Jlo is adrienne’s idol. You’re the same whinging about Nicki stealing other people’s moments, so you of all people should comprehend.

• Now Playing: Remy Ma - "shETHER"
      March 12, 2017 at 1:48 am
      #TeamTinashe Stan (New Single "Flame" Out 3/17/17) says:

Little boy, comprehension is key. It seems you missed that memo just like how you lost this debate with your illiterate invalid opinion. Goodnight sweetie! 😉

• March 12, 2017 at 3:17 am
        Shaunie O'Nostrils says:

TeamTinaSH|THOLE ain’t no debate bih! You were wrong and I corrected you. 😉 So instead of trying to gain internet notoriety on a blog, why don’t you go purchase nightride. I hear it’s SLAYING the charts. #YourFaveStaysBooked 😉#In200SeatTheaters #AndNightClubs #ShutUpHEAUX

7. March 11, 2017 at 3:52 pm
    mr.m says:
    +12

she OWNED all she got
    so talented and hard working bishhh
    47 and still slayin ……

8. March 11, 2017 at 5:13 pm
    Dev says:
    +10
    -10

Jennifer Lopez can’t sing and used black culture and black men to climb her way to the top. That being said, she came across well in this interview.

That Lonnie heifer was doing too much. I wanted to know how jennifer inspired her? She doesn’t sing, she’s not funny, her wigs are bad, she has no dress sense and has made no attempt to get her waist snatched

9. March 11, 2017 at 5:25 pm
    DanYiel Iman says:

I mean she really didn’t sing live pretty well & I’m stuck on “On The Floor Live!” 🤷🏽‍♂️ Surely she isn’t the best vocalist but a great actress & dancer 💃….

10. March 13, 2017 at 4:20 am
    ItsWNow at uyoufr best game way tuesidnz says:

Amazing interview of j.lo