Zara Larsson flies the flag for Pop’s new class in 2017 with a string of hit singles attached to her discography.
Of course, the success she’s enjoyed with her singles means the pressure is on to ensure her album ‘So Good‘ soars just as high when it impacts retailers on March 17th.
How she’s pushing the album overseas?
By performing at Melodifestivalen 2017!
Catch her in action below…
- What They Say
- Lush Life | Emanuel Fredrik Abrahamsson, Christoph Bauss, Iman Hulten, Markus Reza Sepehrmanesh, Linnea Anna Soedal & Fridolin Walcher
- I Would Like | James Abrahart, Stefan Johnson, Jordan Johnson, Alexander Izquierdo, Anthony Kelly, Karen Chin, Marcus Lomax, Zara Larsson & Oliver Peterhof
- So Good (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) |Charlie Puth, Danny Schofield, Tyrone William Griffin Jr., Jacob Kasher Hindlin & Gamal Lewis
- TG4M (Too Good for Me)
- Only You | Joakim Berg, Michel Flygare, Tobias Jimson, Petra Marlund & Markus Sepehrmanesh
- Never Forget You (Zara Larsson & MNEK) | Zara Larsson, Uzo Emenike & Arron Davey
- Sundown (feat. Wizkid)
- Don’t Let Me Be Yours | Zara Larsson, Steve Mac, Johnny McDaide & Edward Sheeran
- Make That Money
- Ain’t My Fault | Zara Larsson, Uzo Emenike & Tiyon Mack
- One Mississippi
- Funeral | Zara Larsson, Jason Gill & Anna Díaz
- I Can’t Fall In Love Without You
- Symphony (Clean Bandit & Zara Larsson)
Intrigued by the album’s track list and writing credits?