Considering advertising on That Grape Juice? Read on…
That Grape Juice stands as one of the net’s premier Urban Pop Culture websites. An award-winning one-stop-shop for all things R&B, Pop, and Hip-Hop, established here are a large and loyal readership who lap up the daily banter of lead writer Sam and the team, as well news, reviews, and exclusive interviews (Ne-Yo, Toni Braxton, Ciara, Ke$ha, Kelly Rowland, among others)
Since hitting the web in 2007, That Grape Juice has garnered mentions by numerous top media outlets, including:
Online: MTV, BET, Vibe, Perez Hilton, AOL Black Voices, Essence, and VH1
Print: The Huffington Post, The Independent (national UK broadsheet), RWD Magazine, Power Media’s Future Leaders 2011.
Radio: BBC 1Xtra, Kiss FM, Bang Radio
* Generate more than 2 million page-views for the site a month!
* Are mostly based In the US (68%). With 61% of that tally being African-American
* Are mostly aged between 18-34
* Comprise an almost equal % of male and females (48% male / 52% female)
* Have ‘some / substantial’ College / University education (67%)
* Are keen consumers of music, entertainment products, new technology, and health and beauty products.
Available Ad Units:
That Grape Juice boasts a wide array of ad-units to fit your campaign’s needs (at competitive prices):
* 728×90 – Leaderboard
• 300×250 – Medium Rectangle
• 160×600 – Wide Skyscraper
* Reskins / Site Takeovers / Advertorials / Other Custom Integrations (Examples below)
To get in touch with us about advertising on That Grape Juice, please email: