DMCA / DISCLAIMER
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTIFICATION
That Grape Juice [“TGJ”] respects and abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA. Prior to sending a “Notice of Infringing Material”, legal assistance should be sought. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with TGJ’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. No information posted on this site should be considered legal advice. To file a notice of infringing material on TGJ or a site owned by TGJ you must, send a digitally signed electronic mail) to our copyright agent (noted below) with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of written notification containing all the information outlined above.
- TGJ will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing.
- TGJ will forward the written notification to such alleged infringer.
- TGJ will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- TGJ will disables the Infringers access to our website if the infringer has more than one infringement on file.
If material you have posted on TGJ or a site owned by TGJ has been taken down, the party responsible for such action may make a conter notification. (Sections 512(g)(2), & (3) of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act). Any false information reported may result in federal prosecution pursuant to federal law. When TGJ receives counter notice, the content may be restored at TGJ’s sole discretion. To File a counter notice, the party responsible for posting said material must provide written communication (by digitally signed electronic mail) that contains the following information:
- Identification of the material that TGJ has removed or to which TGJ has disabled access and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- The responding party’s contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address) and a statement of consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the appropriate judicial district, and that the responding party will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification of infringement or an agent of such person.
- A statement that the responding party has a good faith belief that the removed material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A physical or electronic signature, in a form reasonably acceptable to TGJ, of a person authorized to act on behalf of the responding party.
Notifications and counter notifications should be sent to:
Although the administrators and moderators of TGJ attempt to keep all unsolicited or unwanted messages off this site, members are allowed to publish messages immediately, without any initial moderation. Therefore, it is impossible for us to review all messages immediately. All topics and messages published on TGJ solely express the views and intent of their individual authors, and as such, neither the owners of TGJ nor Invision Power Services can be held responsible for the content posted or linked within any message.
TGJ does not host, duplicate, or claim to own any audio, video, images, or photographs that appear in user-submitted content. It is impossible for members to upload music streams, videos, images, or photographs to TGJ’s server. If you see such content on TGJ , it has been hyperlinked via BBCODE/HTML tags from other web sites that allow inline linking. Those external web sites are hosting the content; TGJ is not. In these cases, TGJ has no control over that material and cannot be held responsible for it. TGJ links to content in the same technical capacity that Google and other search engines link to content. Inline linking and/or hyperlinking content hosted on other web sites is not an act of copyright infringement as established under U.S. law. If you are the owner of copyrighted content that is accessible via inline links or hyperlinks on TGJ, it is your responsibility to determine where the content is actually hosted.
If the content is originating from your own web server(s), it is your responsibility to disable inline linking from your server(s) so that TGJ and other web sites may not link to it. If the content is originating from another external web site, it is your responsibility to contact the external web site that is actually re-hosting and/or duplicating your content. If you are a content owner and you do not understand this process, we suggest that you take the time to research and learn about inline linking and hyperlinking as it relates to U.S. copyright law. If you have any concerns, feel free to send a message to us via the “Contact Us” link at the top of any page on TGJ, and we will offer assistance where we can.