Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Entertainment

Watch: ‘Born To Dance’ (Season 1 / Episode 3)

In addition to serving up our original content, we’re  happy to announce that each week you can now watch BET‘s newest reality series ‘Born To Dance’ right here on That Grape Juice TV!

Hosted by Laurieann ‘Boomkack’ Gibson, the show seeks out and give the 20 aspiring young dancers the tools they need to take their careers to the next level; allowing them to battle it out for the number one spot and the ultimate prize of $50,000!

From week to week, they dance their way through a variety of creative challenges including: a music video competition, a commercial, and ultimately the chance to perform live with Lady Gaga in front of a packed arena in The Monster Ball Tour.

Hit ‘PLAY’ and get into episode 3 below!

• August 17, 2011 at 5:24 pm
    FEDF says:

i luv dis program

• August 18, 2011 at 7:13 am
    Lola says:

I Like This Show! It’s Like Top Model But The Dance Version!

• August 19, 2011 at 7:54 am
    Uh says:

I love this show but why is everyone always crying?

• August 19, 2011 at 9:59 pm
    nice_gurl says:

I love this show. Glad to see Jelly’s still in the show.

• August 26, 2011 at 7:45 am
    Duh says:

These aren’t even the whole episodes. ANY FOOL CAN SEE THESE ARE 30 SECOND CLIPS!!! What dumbass posted these links? Y’all have idiots working for you. From now on I’ll DVR the episodes, too bad I heard about the show too late >_>. You SUCK!

• August 26, 2011 at 7:48 am
    Duh says:

ACTUALLY THEYRE NOT ALL CLIPS, SOME OF THEM JUST DON’T WORK!

• December 10, 2011 at 4:25 pm
    Moe says:

manyee this website lameeeeeee

• April 2, 2014 at 7:22 pm
    entspannungs cd says:

hello!,I love your writing so a lot! percentage we be in contact extra
    approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    May be that’s you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

• April 13, 2014 at 12:35 am
    how to lower blood pressure without medicine says:

Great web site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to several pals ans
    also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your
    effort!

• April 19, 2014 at 1:31 pm
    Katja says:

A recent clinic study that used acupuncture points for labour are located in California. The needles that are used to follow how much is a limo to rent and influence fluctuations in body energy. Acute phase up to 7 days to once every beautician will acupuncture in her ear. You don’t even have to believe in the power position. Making the decision to use acupuncture or any other sort of back trouble, I agreed immediately. In the 20th century, but how much is a limo to rent it?

• April 23, 2014 at 8:26 am
    Javier says:

The number of stories I know of where a consumer has had a carpet cleaner break, smash or scratch something that they couldnt pay for is monstrous.
    Cleaning may risk discoloring your carpet, but it is still a more practical solution for removing food spills, dirt,
    sand, and allergens from your carpet than have it
    replaced. Both tools come apart for easy cleaning which is also a great
    improvement over previous models.

• April 24, 2014 at 1:54 am
    la grande aventure lego télécharger says:

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good
    article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem
    to get anything done.