Entertainment

106 & Park: Who Should Replace Terrence & Rocsi

Earlier today, BET‘s 106 & Park hosts ‘Terrence & Rocsi’ confirmed reports that they were to leave the networks,after seven long years.

While details surrounding their departure/dismissal are scarce, it has prompted questions by the 106 & Park faithful- all of which center around the pair’s replacements.

So, now we ask you:

Who do you think should replace Terrence and Rocsi,and why?

Weigh in below…

• May 30, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    Burmy says:

BRING BACK AJ & FREE. How many times do I have to say that before somebody at BET will get it?!

• May 30, 2012 at 4:45 pm
    Aaronomical says:

DJ Envy, Charlamagne Tha God & Angela Yee from Power 105.1

• May 30, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    Keyonan says:

I think Beyonce and Jay-Z should replace them cause they are great with audiences.

• May 30, 2012 at 6:08 pm
    Jason Milligan says:

I should.I have the personailty and energy needed, & this is the field I have desireing and going to school for!!! BET, please consider me! Jason Milligan!

• May 30, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    V says:

I dont think that Free is doing anything right now I think her return would be great! Gimme a second to think about who the male co-host should be lol

• May 30, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    Erica says:

There should be fresh new young faces hosting after Terrance & Rocsi depart. Auditions should be held to give two new people the life changing experience of hosting a television show. There are plenty of individuals who have great personalities and never get a chance to use it to their advantage. I for one would love to have an opportunity to audition!

• May 30, 2012 at 8:44 pm
    Prince Robinson says:

Let me start off by thanking Mr. Steven Hill the man behind this greatness. Next II give thanks to the BET network as a whole. Lastly I would like to thank the fans who attended and veiwers at home along with Terrence and Rocsi. They are young and very productive. They made strong points. They have been educating and at the same time entertaining. In 7 years they have completed many wonderful shows. Thats what 106&park is about so honestly therefore even though that I am not that well known. I am a professional comedian in New York City. I am a born entertainer and I am in my early twenty’s. I think I would like to see my self along with one of my best friends Ayanna Watson the new faces of 106& park.

• May 31, 2012 at 5:34 am
    Dar_Jar says:

ME.

• May 31, 2012 at 8:59 am
    Broddy says:

DJ ENVY, CHARLAMAGNE AND ANGELA YEE!

• June 1, 2012 at 3:33 am
    marshall says:

power 105 breakfast club specially charlamagne

• June 1, 2012 at 9:11 pm
    telicia says:

ashunti or ciara for the woman

• June 8, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    Lynn says:

AJ & Free

or how about Donnie Simpson and Sherri?LOL

• June 13, 2012 at 1:49 am
    msshawn35 says:

AJ AND FREE BRING THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!

• June 13, 2012 at 3:24 am
    Clint says:

i think melanie and derwin from the game should host

• June 18, 2012 at 11:00 pm
    Charmaine says:

I think ME!!!! please give me and chance. i would lolve to be the new host of 106 and park im young, fresh, and intune in to the music world. right know i am in school and work full type. give me this chance please. or where are you doing casting call

• July 2, 2012 at 1:11 am
    CZhaka says:

Being that I host a urban entertainment show in Chicago and interview artist/talent on camera I should be the next host. That is my Dream and with my Ambition im going to try my best to fulfill that position.

• July 2, 2012 at 5:13 am
    Jovonie Nakia Leonard says:

I know it should be ME! If given the chance to show my talent, speaking ability, and beautiful personality, I will prove that I can be the next hot host of 106 and park. I’m a professional dancer who has trained with the best ( Debbie Allen, Dave Scott, Pat Tayler and I have performed with Alvin Ailey dance company) I am a public speaker with an outgoing personality and loving spirit. I would love to show my worth! When are the casting calls? and audition information?

• July 2, 2012 at 6:15 am
    Valerya says:

ME!!!!! watch……..

• July 3, 2012 at 6:08 pm
    Lakeisha says:

I just want to send out congrats to Rocsi and Terrance they did a awesome job but to be upfront with how things should be, I loved AJ and Free and you can say I have a free inside me I’m cute funny, talented and love to get everybody in the show just all around perfect candidate,,,,

• July 4, 2012 at 12:40 am
    Patricia Wise says:

I will be the next Rocsi but without that nice shape that she has ,but I will work on that.

• July 4, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Thamar says:

I think they should have new audtions just like they did for rocsi and terrence make room for the next star hosts to shine its a great opportunity so why not?

• July 6, 2012 at 7:25 pm
    PINKY says:

My name is shanisa Bell twitter name dollface_piink facebook name shanisa bell iam striving to be the next host i just need a chance …

• July 8, 2012 at 1:55 am
    Latoria Parrott says:

I love Terrence and Rossi, but I should be the next t.v host of 106And Park. Im fun,outgoing,goal setter,postive energy,and just the IT woman………

• July 9, 2012 at 8:23 am
    Nicole Hughes says:

My name is Nicole Hughes and I feel I would be a great asset to 106 and Park. I have had a lot of experience hosting and I absolutely love it. I’ve interviewed different types of musicians, celebrities, actors, and more. I have a BA and MS degree in communications. Hosting is my dream and passion. I would love to be considered for the position coming up. I also have a hosting reel that I can send. I just need an e-mail address to send it to. I uploaded an audition tape to 106 and Park/the search. I hope to hear from someone soon.

• July 19, 2012 at 5:30 pm
    Dream Big Clothing says:

Sha Dixon for 106 & Park’s the search

• July 21, 2012 at 7:27 am
    Reem says:

Im Different. I think 106&park should become a webshow with many hosts, me being one of them

• July 23, 2012 at 7:47 pm
    tony dickerson says:

TAYLOR BLAYNE IS THE ONE FOR THE JOB

• August 23, 2012 at 11:51 pm
    ladeisha browne says:

I absolutely love this show and I think I would make a great female host. I’m fun outgoing adventurous I love to laugh and make jokes. I love to have fun and most importantly enjoy life. The only problem is I live in seattle WA. So it would probably be hard for me to come to an audition.. but I love acting its my passion and I will do anything to make my dream become a reality. :-)
    Please give the people that have talent and aren’t discovered yet a chance. I would to have this opportunity.

• September 7, 2012 at 10:52 pm
    Chasia Sutton says:

I think I should replace Rocsi …..now Terrance idk

• November 3, 2012 at 10:40 pm
    Sammi Bluntz says:

I should replace Rocsi, i may be a whitey but i luv hip hop, always have. I’m from New york, i know what’s good, i’m funny and entertaining but i am also serious at serious times. Get at me 106 & park