Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Entertainment

Watch: T.J. Holmes (Host Of BET ‘Don’t Sleep’) Visits ‘The Breakfast Club’

BET’s new current affairs show ‘Don’t Sleep’ has been gaining ample buzz since launching in October.

Anchored by former CNN journalist T.J. Holmes, the show tackles topics of politics, popular culture, among other issues pertinent to the Urban diaspora.

In the wake of the series’ down-sizing (from 5 episodes a week to 1), Holmes stopped by Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club, chatting it up with Charlamagne, DJ Envy, and Angela Yee about some of the show’s hurdles and why folk should stick with it.

Hit ‘PLAY’ above for oh so interesting watch.

• November 25, 2012 at 3:40 am
    Lance says:

I’ve said this for the longest BET has done nothing to uplift the black race , you have an educated black male who carries himself as a professional and the network questioned him wearing a tie, are you serious, that’s what our youth needs to see, if you think your going to wear a pair of nikes and baggy jeans and make a good living your livivng in a fantasy world

• November 25, 2012 at 3:40 am
    Lance says:

• November 25, 2012 at 7:21 am
    Frederick Penn says:

I am a fan of T.J. Holmes and I support his show on B.E.T. I am happy that he has his own show. I have a few ideas for his show that the public will love. It’s important that his show is a success. LET’S WATCH HIS SHOW.

• November 25, 2012 at 7:21 am
    Frederick Penn says:

• November 25, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    ♫MusicNewsPoliticsSista♫ says:

I respect and love T.J. Holmes! I miss him on CNN! I was shocked when he left CNN to go to BET. I am not a fan of BET, at all. I can’t remember when I last watched BET and I am not a big fan of CNN anymore. I applaud T.J. for wanting to join the BET family so he can bring some CLASS, RESPECT, and much needed INTELLECT to BET. The higher ups at BET need to listen to this brotha! He is an excellent role model for African American males and females. BET is an embarrassment to our race and our ancestors are probably turning over in their graves. We. as a people, are better than this. T.J. is just what BET needs! Listen up BET!

• November 25, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    ♫MusicNewsPoliticsSista♫ says:

• November 25, 2012 at 5:21 pm
    Jackie Wiggins says:

I enjoyed this video and passed it on to FB friends. I refuse to watch BET because it show a lack of respect to Black peopl e in its programming, but I will honestly try to watch TJ Holmes on BET Wednesdays from 10 to11. I hope I got that time and day correct. I think TJ is what is needed on all networks!

• November 25, 2012 at 5:21 pm