Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Entertainment

Report: Kenya Moore “Faked Dog’s Death” On ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’

Report: Kenya Moore Faked Dogs Death On Real Housewives Of Atlanta

On Sunday night, Bravo aired the 21st episode of ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s sixth season, pulling in an impressive 3.66 million viewers, one week before the season’s finale.

Unfortunately, all 3.66 million of those viewers may find themselves feeling a little cheated today, now reports have emerged claiming one of its story lines was more fiction than it was fact…fabricated for entertainment value.

Why Kenya Moore is now being billed the group’s resident Pinocchio?

Find out below…

Harvey Levin‘s TMZ reports:

On Sunday’s episode of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kenya revealed her pooch of seven years — a Yorkie named Velvet — had died after being viciously attacked by a neighbor’s dog.

But the day after the episode aired, reports came out claiming the dog was alive and well and living with her friend Brandon DeShazer … and that Moore had FAKED the death to drive up ratings.

DeShazer — who posted a series of old photos of Velvet when the show aired that sparked the rumor — calls the reports “vile” and “irresponsible,” telling TMZ, “Anybody who has pets knows the kind of love you develop for them. To report that something like that would be staged … it’s disgusting.”

This wouldn’t be the first time the former model has been accused of fabricating stories on camera.

Upon joining the series in its fifth season, she was accused of hiring South Dekalb Towing and Transport owner Walter Jackson to play her ‘on screen’ boyfriend unbeknownst to the show’s producers.

Source.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:09 pm
    Diana says:

How convenient that the dog died just when she decided to take having a baby seriously. I think the dog DID die but not in the way she said.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:11 pm
    BaddieBey says:

I knew this s*** was fake. Think about it? She would have had to invite the camera crew into her room so they would see her aunt coming in to her room before she started to break down in tears. Too much effort would have had to have gone into shooting that scene for it to be completely real 2bh.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:12 pm
    CiciFinnaBeABride says:

To be fair, I think the dog did die but I think she killed it. I think she intentionally put the dog outside because she knew the other dog would be there. Don’t @ me.

HistoRih Replied:

Why don’t you worry about Nayvadia and his 150 baby mamas before you talk about Kenya and Queen Velvet.

FAF Replied:

^ Worry about rihannas 150 different STD pill cocktail she must take daily before drake finds out about her diseases and tell her PR to stop leaking photos to the press we know drake dont care about that hoe he just wants to write songs about how he stole her from chris (while he’s in prison)

• April 10, 2014 at 2:15 pm
    LovelyLinda says:

God help me for saying this but I deadass think she set the dog up to be merked because she was mad that it didn’t like her fake baby.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:17 pm
    BanjeeRiri says:

Jessica Fletcher better come through.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:19 pm
    KissesForKelly says:

Poor Velvet.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm
    Dance4Dawn says:

Even if the dog is dead there’s still something suspect about the whole thing, y’all need to remember that homegirl had cameras set up in her room when she said how the dog died. Y’all think they got there by chance? Hell no, she called them to film her crying so she can’t have been that upset if she was there organising scenes.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:28 pm
    SoGone4Monica says:

TMZ is wrong for this one but I can’t say I didn’t have my doubts when I tuned in on Sunday. For example, why did the aunt rush into the bedroom pretending as though the dog had JUST died and that she was shocked. The whole scene was staged to make us feel bad for her and I saw right through it so even though Velvet is probably dead Kenya used it to make herself seem likeable on the show and I’m not here for it.

• April 10, 2014 at 2:41 pm
    Chase says:

You all sound pretty stupid… the picture Brandon put up was from last year… why someone has to go so far as to fake a dog’s death is beyond me.. it’s clear that was a real situation… She may be shady as hell, but I don’t think she would set up the only relationship that she’s had where the love was reciprocal is beyond me..

• April 10, 2014 at 2:43 pm
    Yea ok says:

This show in general is a whole lot of scripted drama anyone who works in tv will tell u that but I do not believe she faked a dogs death simply for ratings. The show is already a ratings hit.

Whoever up top said Kenya killed her own dog u have mental issues. Please seek help and remind me to never leave my pets around you.

BeyWhoUWanna Replied:

The dog is dead but people are suspicious because of how staged the scene was. She wants us to believe that the first time she told the aunt about it was when they were filming?

• April 10, 2014 at 2:57 pm
    Katy (The Female MJ) says:

I knew something was up when I heard she had it cremated. What kind of murder mystery?

• April 10, 2014 at 3:02 pm
    WhenItComesToBey says:

b*******! She has been caught! Just the fact that she arranged for the camera crew to FILM her telling her aunt just proves some funny s*** went down. What’s worse is that homegirl had it cremated to get rid of any evidence.

• April 10, 2014 at 3:14 pm
    Chaka Can says:

Dogs normally get put down when they kill other dogs so the best way for Kenya to clear her name is to tell us what happened to Velvet’s attacker.

• April 10, 2014 at 3:15 pm
    TYSANDSNYC says:

Why is GrapeFruit reporting this late aśs MediaFakeOut report that Brandon (Kenya’s gay friend) already showed receipts that were false?

Go on Brandon DeShazer’s Twitter timeline and you could see the proof behind his claims.

Black people are always so late when it comes to things like this.

TYSANDSNYC Replied:

Typo. I meant to say, “Brandon showed the receipts on the STORY (THIS STORY) being false.

• April 10, 2014 at 3:19 pm
    Molly says:

Wow she’s really lame for that.

Fenty4Ever Replied:

Just like Future for hanging out with my fave.

Molly Replied:

k

• April 10, 2014 at 3:41 pm
    JanetXone says:

Lassy did not die for this.

• April 10, 2014 at 3:43 pm
    BeyBeyKing says:

Kii Molly is scared of being dragged after yesterday. Stupid b****.

Molly Replied:

Lol

BeyBeyKing Replied:

Laughing at Ciara’s album sales boo boo?

• April 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm
    Gregg says:

Kenya knows her storylines are boring thats why she has to create something. The only time she is interesting is when she is starting trouble for the other girls. I fast forward through anything that deals with her alone.

• April 10, 2014 at 11:35 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

This is really sad, And TBH something doesnt sound right, between the story and the editing process……. Wouldnt you sue your neighbor for something like this deadly happening!!!???

• April 11, 2014 at 12:25 am
    Casual says:

Tbh, I thought INSTANTLY that Kenya was lying when I watched RHOA on Sunday night.

• April 12, 2014 at 1:22 pm
    LaughingOL says:

I don’t like that crazy woman but I doubt she faked the dog’s death. I think the dog died and the witch faked the crying with her aunt to get people to like her uked up fake self. She is the most craziest and fake person on the show and out of all the housewives.