Entertainment

Nicki Minaj Wants You! Rapper Seeks Fresh Talent For ABC TV Series

nicki-minaj-that-grape-juice-no-love

Nicki Minaj is heading to the world of scripted television…and she wants you to come along for the ride!

Details below…

Ms. ‘Va Va Voom’ is currently at work on a TV show based on her rags to rap riches story and has teamed up with the series’ writers to hunt for an actress to portray her.

Shooting begins in New York this winter and the rapper has given aspiring actresses two weeks to submit their applications.

How?

‘Indie Wire‘ explains:

Audition materials and information can be found on the Disney Applause app – the app that lets you submit your photos and videos to Disney and Star Wars contests and sweepstakes, which is available on your phone or tablet. So look for it in whatever app store goes with your devices operating system.

She shared:

This is one of the more unique adventures I’ve ever embarked on. I couldn’t be more proud and excited to team up with an amazing group of people to give the world something really special.

Sponsored

1. November 4, 2015 at 1:29 pm
    Barb-wire says:

I hope the girl chosen will do justice to playing the Queen! God knows she deserves nothing less. It wouldn’t hurt if she could spit dope rhymes like Nicki too.

• November 4, 2015 at 3:48 pm
      Lil Kim thee ONLY QB says:

I love that clip! “Did i hit you with the phone?”

• November 4, 2015 at 5:39 pm
        Ciah's Turtle says:

lol ok! She was INNN that role

• November 4, 2015 at 7:35 pm
      Lisa0954 says:

This site deleted all the negative post this morning; SHADE

2. November 4, 2015 at 1:42 pm
    What now says:
    -10

AKA Nicki needs a new ghostwriter to write “punch lines” & verses for a bunch of pop beats that will be on another album that won’t go platinum… even with all of the silicone she has injected into herself, she’s still so transparent.

• November 4, 2015 at 3:52 pm
      Lil Kim thee ONLY QB says:

Let’s check your fave…..

1.Rihanna doesn’t even write.

2. Rihanna has little creative control over her album hence why she blamed Kanye for the delay.

3. SHE CAN’T EVEN GET A RELEASE DATE.

Maybe if she laid off the coke, she could get things done.

• November 4, 2015 at 5:40 pm
      Ciah's Turtle says:

“I’m ready to play..When ya album gon drop? B!tches never can say”

3. November 4, 2015 at 1:48 pm
    Barb-wire says:

Hope they script the part where her dad burns their house in Queens, I know it’s supposed to be comedy and stuff like that wouldn’t be funny but this is the story about her life and the incident involving Robert Maraj needs to be shown on television. I need honesty Nic!

• November 4, 2015 at 5:45 pm
      Naomi's Edges says:

Daddy was a crack fiend. 2 in the morning; had us run’n down the block like a track team. When he burnt the house down and my motha was in it..how could I forget it? The pain in imbedded

4. November 4, 2015 at 2:05 pm
    StarXavi says:

Following in the footsteps of those that paved the way for her… EVE!

• November 4, 2015 at 3:55 pm
      Lil Kim thee ONLY QB says:

I’m so glad her and Eve got time to bond on set of Barbershop 3! That’s one veteran female rapper off the list! She also got to bond with Queen Latifah. I know her and Kim would probably never make up cuz Kim can’t put things aside….just like Faith can’t put aside Kim screwing her husband.

• November 4, 2015 at 5:44 pm
      Naomi's Edges says:

I’d say Queen Latifah before Eve but I get it I guess..

5. November 4, 2015 at 3:04 pm
    Pope says:

Go Sam of ThatPussyJuice, go GURL!

6. November 4, 2015 at 3:27 pm
    DanYiel Iman says:

Alrighty then do for this girl like you’ve done to the Queen Of RAP Lil’Kim maybe find a new Ghost Writer since Safaree has left NOTHING SHE SAID HAS MADE SENCE & Whose going to view a Tricki Garbagh Abc Family Cartoon? Not I!

• November 4, 2015 at 4:17 pm
      - says:

just shut the f-ckup, you ever heard the sh!t Sb put out.that s*** sounds nothing like Nicki’s rapping. it’s just you and other clown reaching in to the sky.

• November 4, 2015 at 4:30 pm
      Lil Kim thee ONLY QB says:

You kim stans give us a bad name. How old are u, 32? Talking about some ‘tricki garbagh’…..utterly childish. I cannot with you guys. Have some respect and focus on getting a place to stay. Oh and I bet you will be tuning into the show too boo.

• November 4, 2015 at 5:43 pm
      Ciah's Turtle says:

YOU ! Just like you viewed this post and felt it was important enough to leave a comment. These goofy b!tches is stupidity personified..

7. November 4, 2015 at 5:47 pm
    Marthaaaaaa says:

I’m very very excited for this production.

8. November 4, 2015 at 10:12 pm
    Ok says:

Flop stink pùssy onika pink hêrpes is still not platinum and it barley did numbers worlwide and she was performing in half filled venues in europe with her sellong tickets on groupon dusty bald head ass

• November 5, 2015 at 12:39 pm