New Song: Jennifer Hudson – ‘All Dressed Up In Love’

fc9029829e11e23ffcccc606e54fe675 New Song: Jennifer Hudson   All Dressed Up In Love Jennifer Hudson’s contribution to ‘The Sex & The City’ movie soundtrack, a cut titled ‘All Dressed Up In Love’, has surfaced. Though not what I initially expected, the funky mid-tempo is a decent effort, that seems to match the tone of the film.

Hit or Miss?

{Link Removed As Requested}

• May 6, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    Anonymous says:

This is SOOOOO DREAMGIRLS Pt. 2!!!

LOL, I like it though…Almost sounds like an Ole’ School MOTOWN RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Her and Mariah should totally do a Duet, that would be AMAZING!!!

• May 6, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    lola says:

I agree Anon re: Dreamgirls Pt. 2

• May 6, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    Anonymous says:

Urrrm, Jennifer and Mariah’s voice wouldn’t match although she would sound good with Chaka Khan. I liked it.

• July 16, 2014 at 11:27 pm
    Tooth Whitening says:

will probably give the best results. Intrinsic discoloration can be induced by some type of trauma that will take area when any child
    is increasing. Avoid these foods and cigarettes to keep your smile looking its best.

• July 20, 2014 at 2:25 am
    Best Tooth Whitening Product says:

The most typical reason explaining why folk seek dental services is teeth discoloration. It’s not a matter of which one is best because both
    routes are effective. Away from having major teeth restoration, simply whitening your teeth can make
    you look significantlky younger.

• July 20, 2014 at 3:32 pm
    Tooth Whitening says:

These tooth whitening programs will probably be tailored to you individually and will probably give the
    best results. It’s not a matter of which one
    is best because both routes are effective. Zoom is one of the
    most effective and secure bleaching process that lightens discoloration of
    enamel.

• September 7, 2014 at 9:38 pm
    how to get a google plus account says:

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your
    content. Please let me know. Thank you