To Our Readers

Ciara To Perform At The VMA’s With…

ciara e1283328142766 Ciara To Perform At The VMAs With...

With MTV’s Video Music Awards being but a few days away, newly confirmed performer Ciara has revealed that she will be taking to the stage with another act.

Find out who after the jump…

Writing on Twitter, the 24 year said:

ok my sweet fans:) I guess u know now:)..I am performing with N.E.R.D for the VMA’S. It will be exciting 2 merge our worlds together!

Exciting stuff.

In other Ciara news, the singer shot the video for new single ‘Gimme Dat’ with director Melina in Los Angeles this week, and is set to shoot the clip for Urban single ‘Speechless’ today.

1. |
    September 10, 2010 at 10:38 am
    s*** says:

OH NO!!

ATTENTION ATTENTION TGJ FANS!

THERE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN AN ERROR IN OUR DATABASE!!

…& I think her name starts with a ‘C’.

2. |
    September 10, 2010 at 10:45 am
    Halo says:

its only the pre-show though

3. |
    September 10, 2010 at 10:48 am
    Stacy says:

That’s a hot combination! I hope she worked with them for this album too :)

4. |
    September 10, 2010 at 10:50 am
    Minaj says:

Melina is directing Gimme Dat ? OWWWWWWWW!!

If it’s anything like the Work video it will be off the chain.

Werk bish!

5. |
    September 10, 2010 at 11:18 am
    GangsterA says:

yes i can’t wait to see the peformance and i hope its the main show not the pre-show and oh lord shes workin with melina again i mean i like their videos but i don’t want antother letoard and cat make up with a pony tail i want to beyonce video from ciara like she did with fantsy ride i want the get up like a boy with the pants and jacet ciara with that swag not girly s*** b*******

6. |
    September 10, 2010 at 11:24 am
    FreshUrbanEnt says:

THTS A GOOD LUCK FOR HER. IS SHE PERFORMING ON THE MAIN SHOW?

CHECK OUT MY NEW ENTERTAINMENT SITE >>> http://WWW.FRESHURBANENT.CO.UK

7. |
    September 10, 2010 at 12:13 pm
    daseekah says:

Nerd?….not bad…i”ma be lookign out for this

8. |
    September 10, 2010 at 12:36 pm
    The truth teller says:

@ s*** youre not funny. try harder!!!!

anyway that will be great for everyone

9. |
    September 10, 2010 at 1:13 pm
    mindgames says:

lol cuz they don’t want her up there by herself XD she’s not important enough HA!

10. |
    September 10, 2010 at 1:24 pm
    Dave says:

Some of y’all faves not performing at all, so keep it on hush. The error is some of y’all existence. Her hollywood money & her upcoming performance >>> y’all on here worrying about her & she has a CAREER

11. |
    September 10, 2010 at 1:32 pm
    Oso_jo_ro says:

I wonder what song!?

12. |
    September 10, 2010 at 1:34 pm
    OUPS I s*** ON YOU AGAIN says:

MELINA WHERE THE PUT IN A LOVE SONG VIDEO???
    CANT STAND THIS MELINA NO’ MO

13. |
    September 10, 2010 at 1:38 pm
    It'sDamianBitch says:

Love Ciara And N.E.R.D. There Both Amazing Talents And Very Different So I Can’t Wait To See This =) .!

14. |
    September 10, 2010 at 1:38 pm
    Soulful Roses says:

@Dave
    Thank You!

15. |
    September 10, 2010 at 2:01 pm
    Nicki Minaj says:

Traduction : ” I’m not relevant and talented enough to perform alone! So i’m bringing back accomplished artists to help me! And another thing: I’m such a FLOP that I absolutly WON’T perform on the main show !!”
    b****, DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT’S A WRAP FOR YOU ?? Rihanna will kill your ass with “Only Girl” and even Will Smith’s lovely 9 year old girl is gonna be more relevant in the industry than you!! b**** NEXT !!

16. |
    September 10, 2010 at 2:01 pm
    Tee says:

Ciara’s going to kill that performance on Sunday. Get it girl.

17. |
    September 10, 2010 at 2:37 pm
    olivia banks says:

tah wud be nice 2 see them togther i cant wait to see : )

18. |
    September 10, 2010 at 2:41 pm
    BENJAMIN says:

Sounds cool, but last time I checked the award show lineup on MTV’s website, she isn’t listed, so it “may” be the preshow.

19. |
    September 10, 2010 at 3:22 pm
    NICKY says:

CIARA BETTER PERFORM ON THE MAIN SHOW!!!!!!!!!! UGH, PLEASE SHUT IT DOWN, BOO!

RIHANNA IS TOP 40 ON POP CHARTS AFTER 3 FREAKIN DAYS!!!!!!!!! LMAO OMG, I JUST CANT HAHAHAHAH

40+9RIHANNA Only Girl (In The World)722+291722+2917.805+2.461

20. |
    September 10, 2010 at 3:42 pm
    CiaraFanatic says:

OMFG THEY NEED TO TAKE DAT f***** PITCURE OF THE GIRL WITH THE BIG BROWN ROUND ASS OFF THIS DISCUSSION BOARD.!!!!! CUZ DAT AIN’T CUTE.! ALL UP ON MY CIARA DISCUSSION BOARD.! WHO DA f***.!

BUT ANYWAYS I’M HAPPY FOR YOU CIARA I LOVE YOU BABY.! :)

21. |
    September 10, 2010 at 4:38 pm
    Wait says:

I am a fan of Cici’s but I don’t like this crap! I am beginning to see a nasty pattern forming here with MTV. Why can’t Ciaria perform by herself. Is Pink going to be forced to perform with another artist or group? Does she currently have a song on the charts? How about Justin Bieber? Who will he be performing with? Oh and that’s why they chose to allow Usher (a great performer) to perform and not Ne-yo the BIG MOUTH (but also a good performer) to perform because of the JB connection. It’s really sad that there will soon be no space for certain artists to showcase their talents!

22. |
    September 10, 2010 at 4:46 pm
    Amber says:

Nobody cares about old used up and played out Rihanna. This is a positive post about Ciara so shut up! Besides Rihanna is being replaced by Willow Smith even as we speak. Who cares how many spins her stupid song got?

23. |
    September 10, 2010 at 5:31 pm
    thekiddz says:

@s***

LMAO! Why is Ciara performing with my Pharrell?

24. |
    September 10, 2010 at 5:41 pm
    D says:

DAM WANT IT TO BE JANET JACKSON

25. |
    September 10, 2010 at 6:41 pm
    Chile Please! says:

I don’t understand why is this chick still relevant??? I mean her voice sucks, she’s shaped & dance like a dude!! I swear people don’t even pay attention to vocals anymore, it’s all about who got the best body, dance their ass off, & how pretty you are. Music really sucks nowadays & I really wish I can hear the same thing ya’ll here when ya’ll listen to what majority of you people think that is REAL MUSIC!! GTFOH!!!

26. |
    September 10, 2010 at 8:11 pm
    monique says:

i have always watched nerd mute…..she better be hella good b/c my ears cant take nerd pitch

27. |
    September 10, 2010 at 8:23 pm
    Jay says:

THIS IS FOR THE MAIN SHOW, NOT THE PRE-SHOW.

Some people are so stupid.

Ciara will KILL this.

28. |
    September 10, 2010 at 8:44 pm
    CIARADABESS says:

CIARA is gonna kill it!! Yall wait and see. Yall always doubt her and throw shade and then when she kills it yall stay quite. WATCH!

29. |
    September 11, 2010 at 12:16 am
    oh boy says:

lmao!!!!! The Nerds she fits right in lol damn

30. |
    September 11, 2010 at 4:40 am
    the cool says:

man my wifey gonna MURDER THAT STAGE,s*** IT OUT AND KILL IT AGAIN. and f*** riri only girl sounds like b******* and yall know it

31. |
    September 11, 2010 at 6:30 am
    Ch... says:

DEATH! @ her not getting her own set. She gotta perform with the better artists. Poor Ci-error.