New Song: Kelly Rowland & Nelly – ‘Gone’ (A Must Listen!)

kelly rw 1024x1024 New Song: Kelly Rowland & Nelly   Gone (A Must Listen!)

‘Gone’, the hotly anticipated follow-up to Nelly and Kelly Rowland‘s ‘Dilemma’ surfaced today. Produced by Jim Jonsin, the song is lifted from Nelly’s new LP ’5.0′ (due November 16th).

Via Def Pen Radio:

Where to begin?!

Needless to say, this is the track everyone has been waiting for. The question, however though, is does ‘Gone’ deliver? In short, ‘yes’. Yet there are a number of niggles.

Put simply, Nelly’s often hit-and-miss attempts at singing were largely a miss this go round. What’s more, marrying it with the ever-annoying autotune does the track no favours – at all. Yours truly was also somewhat bemused by the song’s arrangement. Why was Kelly Rowland, who is ultimately the star of the track, delivering her best vocal showings so early in the song, only for the bridge (the song’s peak, if you will), to be a bit of an anti-climax?

Still, it’s by no means a doom and gloom affair. ‘Gone’ is a sure-fire radio smash, and manages to capture the exact essence of ‘Dilemma’ in a way which is more complimentary than it is copy and pasting – in the process cultivating something new, fresh, yet retrospective.  If there is any justice in the world Universal Motown (both Kelly and Nelly’s label) would service this as a single ASAP. I like. Do you?

• November 8, 2010 at 8:05 pm
    Foxyrell says:

Luv it! Hater fall back!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:06 pm
    jeremydante says:

kelly always has really powerful vocal clarity.
    - nelly singing annoys me though.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:07 pm
    NICKY says:

WTF LMAO!!!!!

NELLY YOU’RE NOT A SINGER LMAO!!!!!!

THIS SONG IS AVERAGE !!! I LIKE KELLY’S TONE ON IT THOUGH.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:07 pm
    Coy says:

Kelly sounds amazing! love the song!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:08 pm
    @bReAkInStAtic says:

This Track Is Amazing! Sheer Perfection!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:09 pm
    LOS says:

THIS IS ANOTHER SMASH FOR THESE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE KELLY ROWLAND VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GOING TO BE HUGE FOR THEM.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:10 pm
    Smith says:

LOVE IT!!!!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:10 pm
    Dawon says:

Oh yeah I want them to make a video for this now! HOT song!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:11 pm
    ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY says:

ME NA WANNA EAR DIS RUBBISH, ME GONNA GO SIP PON ME UM BONGO !!!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:12 pm
    GangsterA says:

THE SONG IS AMAZING I LOVE IT KELLY VOICE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL GOTTA LOVE HER

• November 8, 2010 at 8:13 pm
    remmy says:

When it comes to your thoughts on kelly I kind of don’t listen…hate to say it but you like her too much to be honest when it comes to her…sorry;(

• November 8, 2010 at 8:15 pm
    A.M. says:

LOVE IT!!!! :) :) :)

• November 8, 2010 at 8:18 pm
    SohhJavier says:

loves it release release dilemma part 2 defitnitly ohh kelly u sound so beautiful

• November 8, 2010 at 8:20 pm
    Huh? says:

LMAO @ at dis Broad tryna relevant. Kelly z a certified FLOP n dis song z absolute Rubish n i dnt c it going anywer

• November 8, 2010 at 8:21 pm
    Huh? says:

LMAO @ at dis Broad tryna b relevant. Kelly z a certified FLOP n dis song z absolute Rubish n i dnt c it going anywer

• November 8, 2010 at 8:23 pm
    TRGreaves says:

Nelly………….. good job kelly

• November 8, 2010 at 8:24 pm
    JAYLA says:

@HUH?

SHUT YOUR GAY ASS UP, THAT IS ALL

• November 8, 2010 at 8:27 pm
    luv music says:

KELLY SOUNDS BREATHTAKING!!!!

shake them haters mama!!..

• November 8, 2010 at 8:29 pm
    quanberg says:

Loveeeeeeee it – Kelly is a supastar yes yes she is !!!! Imma praise her voice all day everyday !!!! And for someone who was awaken out of their bed to record !!! Well damn – Perfecto !!!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:31 pm
    PopMusicSlut says:

I like this song but I’m not feeling Nelly singing on this one.
    Kelly did wonderful and I’m sure this will be a single later.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:37 pm
    SparkD says:

Nelly needs to autotuned. Kelly got a hit.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:40 pm
    tera says:

i am a jamaican and i know good song when i hear it oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jamaica have been waitin for this song so long****************** delimma was a hit in jamaica for a long time when we heard of part 2 we were excited now here it is cant explain how we feel right now !!!!!!!!!!!!! we have our ears on the alert to hear it on all the radio stations most of all the radio personalities here luv kelly we just too excited right now i had to call up my niece to come hear it *****************

• November 8, 2010 at 8:43 pm
    tera says:

i dont have a problem with nellys voice luv it sound good

• November 8, 2010 at 8:43 pm
    Huh? says:

@JAYLA WE ALL KNOW THIS CHILD CANT SING. SPEAR US PLEASE!!! IRRELEVANT s***

• November 8, 2010 at 8:43 pm
    royalkev says:

Was this really a pair that we needed to see team up again??? Nelly is singing waaaay, waaaay, waaaay too much for me on this track. Kelly is just there – like always! I’ll pass on this one. I prefer he had just used his girlfriend Ashanti. That would have been more interesting.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:46 pm
    tera says:

@huh irrelevant s*** just like ur girl if u have any hear @jayla said gay ass

• November 8, 2010 at 8:47 pm
    I-AM-MUSIC says:

Kelly was SANGING!!!!!!! wow I love this one cant wait to hear it on the radio….

• November 8, 2010 at 8:48 pm
    Felipe says:

That´s a nice track. Cool song. Kelly´s voice, for me, is better than Beyonce´s. B screams so much and loud…. that u always get tired of listening her song in a minute…

• November 8, 2010 at 8:52 pm
    dgdfdf says:

LOL at Kelly Rowland fans desperately wanting this song to be a hit.

Nelly started this girls career and now he has to revive it?

• November 8, 2010 at 8:55 pm
    ZOEBOI954 says:

FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK UUUU HATERZ…… KELLY IS DA s***, THE SONG IS DA s***, THATS THAT NEW s*** FOR THE GANGSTA LOVE…..IM I DA ONLY 1 DAT CANT STOP PLAYING IT OVER AND OVER…. MY FIRST TIME COMMENTING ON A POST, I HAD TO ON THIS ONE….. IM EXCITED CANT WAIT TO LEAVE WORK TO BE AT HOME BLASTING IT ON MY LOUD ASS SPEAKERS AT HOME. kelly baby u gt a n**** gone over here!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 8, 2010 at 8:57 pm
    Pedro KooR says:

FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK UUUU HATERZ…… KELLY IS DA s*** [2]

• November 8, 2010 at 8:57 pm
    Muni says:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOVE YOU KELLY & NELLY

• November 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
    Nicolas says:

Amazing future hit

• November 8, 2010 at 9:12 pm
    Ally says:

Very looped with the echo machine. Top 40 hit for Nelly & Kelly. See a Hit for the radio. Just sick of those machine’s the Producer’s are using on talented voice’s like Kelly’s and other’s who can really sing. Come on Producer’s why cover up great vocals?

• November 8, 2010 at 9:21 pm
    geegley says:

yassssss kelly and nelly. why dont they hook up?

• November 8, 2010 at 9:32 pm
    True Diva says:

LOL! Sang it Nelly!!! I love it!

• November 8, 2010 at 9:45 pm
    PrettyGirl. says:

NELLY SOUNDS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD LMFAO FAIL. KELLY SOUND AMAZING AS USUAL.

• November 8, 2010 at 9:45 pm
    Dave says:

Yeah @ROYALKEV your def hating because Kelly owned the song, she’s the only reason anyone would ever listen to the song because his vocals def are not the selling point or appeal. She’s just there? She is the track. Kelly’s vocals are so smooth, clear, commandingly powerful. Anyway… Go Kelly!

• November 8, 2010 at 9:45 pm
    luv music says:

NELLY AND KELLY.they so good together..miss kelly killed this s***..haters fall back.!!!!!!!!!

• November 8, 2010 at 9:47 pm
    Chimier says:

LOVE IT!

• November 8, 2010 at 9:48 pm
    Dana says:

I LOVE IT!!! Another smash hit for Nelly and Kelly. “5.0″ in stores Nov. 16!!!!

• November 8, 2010 at 9:48 pm
    fan says:

This is on Nelly’s album, love the song and hope they are in the process of making a video to this so the song will take off like it should for a good R&B collaboration and possibly will win a award for it.

• November 8, 2010 at 9:49 pm
    dumMiEs says:

…….#1 Nuff said ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! They have Magic together ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• November 8, 2010 at 9:54 pm
    Kingsly says:

This is song shits all over that stupid move your body crap!

• November 8, 2010 at 9:57 pm
    SipDatBoyz says:

Whether he is a kelly fan or not. He was right. and he was brutally honest with this track so dont discredit him for his fan status.!

• November 8, 2010 at 10:00 pm
    royalkev says:

@ Dave, I think your too much of a Kelly fan to be objective. She does have a good voice – it’s just an empty feeling I get when I listen to this track. I’m not rooting for Kelly(anymore), but I have nothing against her. Her music bores me and for some reason (even though Kelly’s the stronger vocalist) Ashanti would have done more for me if she was on the song. Kelly falls flat on this song (along with so many others).

• November 8, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    truthfully says:

Sam sit down plz…ur face is so up kelly’s a** it’s unbelievable….I like the song but nowhere near dilemma….I think kelly’s voice ruins it abit and yes it wud be better if nelly’s rapped instead of trying to sing….it’s alright.

• November 8, 2010 at 10:11 pm
    SohhJavier says:

@royalkev #have a seat for someone so boring your posting on every post of hers I stop responding to people like u but I’m sickof reading your negativity go somewhere and hide and don’t bother responding I don’t care. …..smdh

• November 8, 2010 at 10:21 pm
    royalkev says:

@ Sohhjavier, sorry to upset you with my honesty. I actually ignore Kelly post quite often. You guys say anything without any real evidence to back up anything. I am very objective – so if there’s a new song to check out, that’s when I might pay a visit to a post for an artist I normally wouldn’t. I give credit where it’s due. I’m not a Rihanna fan, but I credit her when she does something right. I didn’t hate on What’s my name! Ms. Rowland just didn’t make the grade with this one and I’m rooting for Nelly to have a great era! I didn’t hate all of Kelly’s songs. The last song that made any good impression on me from her was “Forever and a Day”. Most of the time she misses the mark – ooops, there goes that honesty again. Don’t be mad! I’m not be negative at all, I just think Kelly is still searching for her hit. Lord knows, she’s still searching for her identity. Still, I do genuinely wish her luck!

• November 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm
    TEAM KELLY (ROWLAND) says:

This is INDEED another hit! I hate nelly on this, thank God that Kelly was there to help him out though!

• November 8, 2010 at 10:24 pm
    MrIncredible says:

This song is beyond tired… this board is officially DONE in my eyes… you guys lose all credibility. Every song Kelly is on is a “smash” in ya’ll eyes… and they NEVER go ANYWHERE! BYE! *turns this “Gone” s*** off*

• November 8, 2010 at 10:25 pm
    Matt says:

LAAAMEEE !!! Kelly is on some new s*** with guetta…but nelly is slept on.

• November 8, 2010 at 10:26 pm
    MrIncredible says:

• November 8, 2010 at 10:30 pm
    Trina says:

I can’t stand Smelly Flopland, but I gotta admit that she did a great job here !! She sounds A MA ZING !! And the b!tch seems to work VERY HARD, contrary to that flop a$$ dumba$$ $lutty a$$ C-ERROR !!

• November 8, 2010 at 10:46 pm
    iLoveXtina says:

Wait so is Nelly a rapper or singer now?

Meh, this song is average.

• November 8, 2010 at 10:47 pm
    dumMiEs says:

“And if Pretty Girl Rock was bubble gum nonsense, then what in god’s name is this mess? This is so dated and lame… I can’t with this site.”

……Uhhhhhh “Pretty Girl Rock” Charted. Can we say the same for Kelly?….Leave Keri out of this…

• November 8, 2010 at 10:48 pm
    Muni says:

NOTHING wrong about this song but here come the haters WTF!!!

GO NELLY and KELLY forget the haters as a matter fact KELLY shake them OFF!!!

• November 8, 2010 at 10:52 pm
    Darren says:

Please stop putting this mediocre b**** on this site. This song is corporate b******* circa 2001. If i wanted to hear this kinda trash i’d listen to rihanna

• November 8, 2010 at 10:55 pm
    Terrence says:

is nelly mad you have a destinys child on your track and you go and do all the sing wtf. Love the track though. Haters fall back.

• November 8, 2010 at 10:55 pm
    s*** says:

As I was listening the song kept having to grow on me, Its Good, Nice melody

Nothing amazing but I can def see this being on Urban RADIO repeat all day long.

• November 8, 2010 at 10:59 pm
    Bobby from Bulgaria says:

I like it… :)

Well, Nelly was a little annoying here and there but Kelly did good… I like her songs… :)

• November 8, 2010 at 11:00 pm
    Mike says:

This sounds incredibly dated.

• November 8, 2010 at 11:03 pm
    s*** says:

@ Felipe

Just Kill yourself, Beyonce out sings Kelly’s BEST on her WORSE PHARYNGITIS filled day. Beys Tone Alone Shits all over Smelly’s HESITANT & sometimes Whinny ass Voice b**** Boo Bye.

• November 8, 2010 at 11:04 pm
    MusicLover says:

kelly sounds good, nelly not so much. this song is average at best

• November 8, 2010 at 11:30 pm
    drfenty says:

whilst i personlly like the song

it would have been a smash if it was 2006 or even ’08

but right now with mainstream music firmly sucked into fast paced electro or uptempo urban smashes, i dont know if there is currenty space on the main charts for this.

whilst nelly is making somewhat of a comeback, kelly is a certified flop. so the crowed will react to this waaaaaaaay differently that they did to dilema.

either way i aint mad cos my fav is doin it big

• November 8, 2010 at 11:37 pm
    T says:

Luvv it! wanna c a vid asap

• November 8, 2010 at 11:39 pm
    MYEARS says:

I love this. Kelly and Nelly worked this s*** out. Listen I don’t care about charts but I do know that Nelly’s CD is going to gross big. Can’t wait for it.

• November 8, 2010 at 11:43 pm
    Bee says:

It’s okay… but it’s kind of boring.

• November 9, 2010 at 12:03 am
    Lostonez says:

this gonna be a top 10 hit mark my word

• November 9, 2010 at 12:03 am
    Wake Up Six says:

HIT!!!

Ugh @ Nelly’s Nicki Minaj approach though….It will be interesting to see how they preform this live!

I LIKES IT THOUGH!

• November 9, 2010 at 12:13 am
    daboss8791 says:

Although Nelly’s voice leaves much to be desired (If Rihanna can get away with it, why can’t he) I liked the song. A definite single. I think their fans would go crazy for this song!

SPREAD DA WORD @ SPREADDAWORD.COM

• November 9, 2010 at 12:23 am
    spring says:

ITS A GREAT TRACK, !! WOW..

• November 9, 2010 at 12:30 am
    jay says:

Nelly & Kelly you’ve done it again!!!!! what a perfect sequel to Dilemma!

My new jam!!!!!! This could be HUGE!

UNIVERSAL MOTOWN RELEASE THIS A.S.A.P!!

• November 9, 2010 at 12:33 am
    Lebo(CaribbeanBoi) says:

amazing !! ms kelly

• November 9, 2010 at 12:59 am
    Rated X says:

I dont know why people are still surprise that Kelly can sing..

the bish killed it in there..

now, Nelly ur a f****** rapper not singer dude…side eye..

I wouldnt say this song is better than dilemma…..

• November 9, 2010 at 1:01 am
    loop says:

damn))) it’s HOTTTTTT!!!!
    i really dont care bout the charts now….its a classic for me now )

• November 9, 2010 at 1:03 am
    Jamie says:

This is an amazing song, and you might ask…How you know? I told you so!!!!!HA Haters. I knew this song would be the buzz to welcome Kelly and have haters pissing their pants. Just get ready for the takeover!!!!! Because if you think this is something, wait til you hear Kelly’s newly recorded material. Roll on 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 9, 2010 at 1:49 am
    tera says:

i think they ave a thing for each other!!!!!!!!!! just sayin

• November 9, 2010 at 1:50 am
    Princess says:

I love it!. I love Nelly and Kelly. Great duet. Can’t wait until next week to buy this CD.

• November 9, 2010 at 2:22 am
    Joan says:

Good Evening
    I love this song Gone They both sound so good together. Nelly have to make a video for this song Gone.

• November 9, 2010 at 2:35 am
    tiff says:

I’m not feeling it, at all. Nelly really needs to stop with the whole rapping and singing thingm He is so lame to me..Kelly sounds good though. I doubt that it will have the same impact as their previous song together.

• November 9, 2010 at 2:36 am
    Jeff says:

WTF? From the Reviews I though this s*** was gonna be Better than Dilemma.
    But its Ok, Another Snoozer, It Drags on and On and On.
    They are trying to Hard to give that Dilemma Vibe, But this song is Nowhere near that.

NEXT………………………………….

• November 9, 2010 at 3:23 am
    leo says:

New Teairra Mari song premiered!! its called “touch it” PURE FIRE!!!

• November 9, 2010 at 3:30 am
    JAYLA says:

YOU CAN TEL FROM THE COMMENTS THAT THIS SITE IS OVERRUN BY YOUNG TEEN GAYS, BECAUSE YOU ALL ACT LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST TYPE OF SONG LIKE THIS THAT NELLY HAS DONE… DUMB KIDS…

• November 9, 2010 at 3:31 am
    JAYLA says:

ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR IS DANCE MUSIC TO SHAKE YOUR ASS LOL…

• November 9, 2010 at 3:40 am
    Robier says:

Better than i expected

• November 9, 2010 at 3:44 am
    Beyonce OWNS. your Fav. says:

NElly just needs to leave Ashanti and date Kelly.

Anyways, This song is nice but it is dated. This would probably be a hit in 2005, but not in 2010.

• November 9, 2010 at 4:07 am
    Mr. T says:

Ummmmmmm well I’m in the minority on this, but I really didn’t like it. I mean Kelly’s vocals were cool…..and Nelly was Nelly. But yeah, jus didn’t feel it

And to the fool that said Kelly’s voice is better than B’s……ummmmm NO SIR. Kelly has a very nice voice…better than alot of artists today, but can’t hold a candle to B. And Im goin off live vocals, not studio.

• November 9, 2010 at 4:18 am
    VA STAND UP!! says:

Um…it’s cute. No where near the original, but cute. I was honestly expecting more. *shrugs*

I know this sound isn’t anything new Nelly, but he really should stop singing. His voice was annoying as hell throughout the song. Kelly on the other sounded great! She stole the song. She really is underated as a singer. She just needs better material, songs that better suit her voice.

The original was 10x better! They couldn’t recapture the magic of the original but I won’t be surprised if it does something on the charts. Doesn’t get me any more excited for his album though. *shrugs*

• November 9, 2010 at 4:21 am
    NikkiIsChillin says:

Loves it! Kelly and Nelly got another hit!!!

• November 9, 2010 at 4:48 am
    MUSIC LOVER says:

Nelly has been singing and rapping since day 1. Where the f*** have some of you been? Anyway the song is definitely out-dated in this current market, but I like it. It’s no “Dilemma,” but it’s definitely nice to listen to and melodic.

• November 9, 2010 at 4:51 am
    RiRiLOUD says:

It’s good but it’s not even close to “Dilemma”.

• November 9, 2010 at 5:00 am
    Angela Wesley says:

This song would not be a hit , if Kelly was not singing on it.Nelly can’t sing but he is a pretty
    good rapper. Bey and Kellycan both sing , but Kelly’s voices soundsgreat. I just wish that
    people would stop hating on Kelly because she is relevant.

• November 9, 2010 at 5:01 am
    acem says:

Why the hell did you give Kelly Rowland first billing on this, when it’s a song from NELLY’s album?

Get off Kelly’s d***, Grape Juice.

• November 9, 2010 at 5:18 am
    Flop Alert says:

Flop !

• November 9, 2010 at 5:30 am
    Jamie says:

@Flop Alert

This song is getting a great response. I doubt it will flop. You on the other hand…

• November 9, 2010 at 6:14 am
    e_ponton says:

Kelly always brin g the heat on duets! dilemma, thinkin of you, here we go, and now this! DOPE

• November 9, 2010 at 6:44 am
    DREW says:

AHAHAHAHHAHA NELLY IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
    COULDN’T AFFORD BEYONCE SO HE GOES RIGHT TO HER WANNABE
    BOOHOO STUPID f** COULDN’T GET THE QUEEN B
    OFF TO FLOPLAND! ALL THE OTHER b****** LIKE KEYSHRILL, RIHOE, KE$HIT, KATY FLOPPY AND LADY FAGA LIVE THERE!!!

I CAN’T! a

• November 9, 2010 at 7:27 am
    luv music says:

i see haters i going mad stil,miss kely is making that money,while u aint got money to even buy ur self an underwear!..keeep hating..miss kelly is living her dream

• November 9, 2010 at 7:56 am
    tera says:

kelly and nelly is the best luv them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 9, 2010 at 9:00 am
    Ghana says:

Kelly got me gone. this is awesome. kelly’s vocals were so on point. they shd be singing this song live at the AMAs.its a hit

• November 9, 2010 at 11:02 am
    Jess walker says:

hahaha i like it :) xx

• November 9, 2010 at 11:09 am
    amy carr says:

ellllllllllloooooooooooooooooo

• November 9, 2010 at 2:37 pm
    quanberg says:

The HATERS are present on this post !!!! KELLY SLAYED On this track, like someone previously mentioned, Kelly is making that money !!!!! I prefer Kelly over “B” any day !!!! She gon come in 2011 !!! WATCH and SEE !!! It’s gonna be “B” vs “Kelly” in 2011 !!!! DC3 fans who you gon choose I back all 3 ladies including Michelle !!!

• November 9, 2010 at 2:41 pm
    cume says:

Need I say More Kelly’s Got Pipes the haters know it so the Hate..She’s got style..Celebs see it and they copy,she’s got grace thwe world sees it and they bow…She’s the commander The dancers hear her and they obey…Love this song love kelly Rowland

• November 9, 2010 at 3:14 pm
    Countessvon69 says:

LUV, LUV, LUV IT , KELLY DO UR THANG BABY GIRL & MR. NELLY U WILL ALWAYS BE U THAT’S Y I HAVE WAS U AS U YOUNGSTER GROWING UP LUV DA DURTY . I C GREAT THINGS 4 THE BOTH OF YOU REALLY . JUST REMEMBER TO THANK GOD FIRST & ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE ON THIS EARTH………..

MISSUNDASTOOD
    I REMAIN ME!

• November 9, 2010 at 3:15 pm
    Mimi says:

This is a sure hit! The vocals are bananas! I love it, everyone will be bumping this in Miami!

• November 9, 2010 at 3:20 pm
    Countessvon69 says:

I MEANT 2 PUT THAT’S Y I HAD WATCHED U AS A YOUNGSTER GROWING UP. SORRY NELLY, NOT PROOFREADING.

• November 9, 2010 at 4:13 pm
    KELLY WHO? says:

KELLY ROWLAND SUKKS!!!!!!!!!
    SHE IS A FAKE AND NOBODY LIKES HER SHE NEEDS TO STOP AFTER DESTINY’S CHILD SHE IS A LOSER SHE WAS A LOSER IN THE GROUP KELLY GO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE

• November 9, 2010 at 4:53 pm
    ~aMaZiNG.Lee~ says:

How is this a ‘MUST LISTEN’ Sam? This was borderline WHACK! Nelly should REALLY stop with the singing. I don’t mind him doing his melodic thing every once and a while but this was OVERLOAD! Kelly actually sounded really good and was the song’s smidgen of saving grace. However, I just find it a bit desperate that they would try to recreate or revamp what was a great song. The problem with this song is that it lacks cohesiveness. I STILL don’t think this song will boost his ‘buzz’ and it DEFINITELY won’t save Kelly’s career (or what’s left of it).

Dilemma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gone

• November 9, 2010 at 5:53 pm
    Blair says:

decent song….but nelly can’t perform this live…kinda limits them where ‘dilemma’ didn’t

• November 9, 2010 at 6:04 pm
    Jamie says:

@Kelly Who?

So you know Kelly huh? I think not! Don’t get mad because she’s doing something you’re not, can’t, and will never be able to do. She’s overseas somewhere now living her life, while you’re sitting on your mama’s couch typing about how much you don’t like yer yadda, yadda…Must be nice.LOL!!!!!

@ Amazing Lee

There’s nothing amazing about a hater especially a subliminal one. Your avy speaks volumes about you. It’s okay. Dilemma>>>Gone, but let’s not forget Dilemma is also>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crazy in Love. Don’t ever forget that. Numbers don’t lie

• November 9, 2010 at 9:19 pm
    Trosto07 says:

Kelly was the 1st girl of the group to get a #1 and a grammy! But yal forgot about all that when Beyonce start shakin her a$% …Yal its just a song! Nothing you say will impact its success! #idiots!

• November 10, 2010 at 1:20 am
    GWENDOLYN says:

I LOVE WHEN KELLY AND NELLY GET 2ETHER

• November 10, 2010 at 2:51 am
    lala says:

Love it!…..haters gone hate!

• November 10, 2010 at 4:31 am
    pr3ttywild says:

UM…I’LL GIVE IT 2 OUT OF 5 STARS
    IT REALLY DIDN’T DO IT FOR ME YOU KNOW? I MEAN YOU KNOW BUT YOU DON’T KNOW BUT WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW…KNOW WHAT I’M SAYIN?
    NELLY’S DELIVERY WAS TERRIBLE
    KELLY SOUNDS GREAT ON THE TRACK BUT LIVE SHE BE SOUNDING HUSKY LIKE s***…I GOT LOVE HER BUT NAH YA’LL SHORTCAKE BROADS HYPING THIS ISH UP

& I’M DONE………………………………………

• November 10, 2010 at 12:08 pm
    KD says:

Why do you have Kelly Rowland’s picture when she is only the featured artist? You are a bit obsessive with your love for this girl. I still fail to see what it is about her that has you so enamoured. Well to each their own I guess, the song is OK I guess, it will most certainly not achieve the success of dilemma, that is for sure.

• November 11, 2010 at 5:59 am
    MESSTIX says:

I Just Love.
    Go Angel.
    U Did A GREAT Job.
    :D

• November 12, 2010 at 8:39 am
    Tabitha says:

I like it..but i doubt if it will be as big as dilemma. Kelly voice sounds amazing but nelly voice sounds more like its on a demo tape.

• November 13, 2010 at 2:05 pm
    Ashley says:

Hey all, Just wanna say this is a sick track and it’s about time they got together again to make another hit. I’ve always loved Nelly and Kelly together. They got swagger and the whole sizzling chemistry going on in bucketloads. Watching them perform together is like watching two people secretly wanting each other so bad but they don’t want to ruin a good friendship or something! I can’t find chemistry like these two with anyone these days. Not even B and J or Nelly and Ashanti have chemistry like these two and I love all of these guys so I ain’t hating on anyone. Just telling it like I see it.

Nelly said that he would never be able to recreate Dilemma, that is just aiming too high so I don’t understand why some of you keep nagging on about how this track will never be better than Dilemma. They know that, they weren’t trying to outdo it so haters fall back.

And lastly, I wanna comment on my girl Kelly. While she might not be getting the credit she deserves in her own country, the rest of us around the world recognize her talents and her hardwork and she is doing very well overseas. She has already had a couple of number 1′s and believe me, she is very well known around the dance circuits. In fact, outside of the US, dance music is very, very popular right now…moreso than RnB and you will hear Kelly’s tracks playing in all the clubs and dance parties around the world. I’ve had the pleasure of hearing her live and maybe some of you people need to do so as well before commenting on whether she can sing or not because she just blew us away with her voice. She sounds amazing and her dance numbers like When love takes over and Commander are not easy to sing. She is also a very nice and beautiful woman, always making time for her fans. That’s why we love her around our way. USA don’t deserve her if people keep talking s*** about her. We’ll gladly have her as our own and we will make sure she reaches the top where she belongs. She’s already there anyway in our dance world so haters fall back!

• December 14, 2010 at 12:48 am
    nelly#1 fan (monica) says:

I LOOOOOVEEE NELLY!!!! <3 so all of yall f***** haters who keep sayin nelly suck f*** yall cuz he sound great to me and i luv it. if it wasnt for him there wouldnt be a damn delimma part 2 dumbasses. so i give him credit cuz this really is a great so nd it should be number 1 on the music list. nd they should sooo make a video for this song cuz it is soo great and a video will just complete the delimma part 2 thing, nd im sure for a fact the video will be great. nd kelly did a great job too, have to give her her credit. nd both nelly & kelly together just makes a great song rite off the bac cuz they work SO good together nd everybody kno this. so yes luv u nelly greattttt job, haters stop hating on his talent cuz he was good in this song. nd kelly keep doin u. LOVE THIS SONG ND LUV U NELLY!! (his my favorite artist for yall who cant tell) <3

• February 9, 2011 at 4:23 pm
    bOSSlAdY says:

all yall ass need to shut the fck up , bcuz it really dnt matter if yall dnt like the sonq or like it his part , they still qettinq paid for it , So yall miqht as well keep the comments to yall self bcuz its a waist of fckinq time , lbs
    #HATERS

• March 23, 2011 at 12:05 am
    Cookie says:

Oer the top blaxing hottttttt!!!! These two make awesome music together.Had me hooked first time i heard it.Just like their first song together did.

• April 29, 2011 at 8:39 pm
    NiceNess says:

i love this song and i just think nelly and kelly sjould get back together if u listen to the words u’ll know

• May 17, 2011 at 10:11 pm
    journey journiece rosa says:

some of yall peoplke need to fall the f*** back why yall hatin on nelly he strate singing and rapping get the sh** strate okk the song is wonder fall and nelly is my hubbie ppl whoo turnin on him like that can flat the F*** out and CTFD