Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Cheryl Cole Slams Nicole Scherzinger (Throwback Clip)

After being unceremoniously ousted from the X Factor USA judging panel, Cheryl Cole will no doubt be reeling tonight. Yet, beyond losing the much sought-after job (reportedly due to her accent), the British star is likely none too impressed with her replacement – Nicole Scherzinger.

For during a 2006 interview, Cole and her then-group Girls Aloud, did not hold back when it came to their disdain for the Pussycat Dolls star. See for yourself above.

————————–

While Cole’s judgement of talent is laughable (given her lack of any), the whole segment was hilarious! It’s just an ironic shame that such brazenness went out the window when it came time to actually judge as a job on the UK X Factor. Rather she cosied up to the media’s portrayal of her as ‘the nation’s sweetheart’.

With no job left in the States, she’ll no doubt be hoping such a label sticks when she lands on home turf. However far fetched it is.

• May 26, 2011 at 1:49 am
    AGNELLO LEI says:

CHERYL IS A TALENTLESS FLOP

• May 26, 2011 at 1:52 am
    AGNELLO LEI says:

YAS AT CHERYL STANNING FOR GODTINA

• May 26, 2011 at 1:55 am
    James says:

Ha ha ha. That clip was HILARIOUS. Nicole deserved it, shes a b****. I don’t Cheryl should have dissed Melody though lol.

• May 26, 2011 at 1:55 am
    rob says:

PROOF THAT SHES A b**** , NO MATTER HOW BAD A SINGER NICOLE IS, SHE WILL NEVER BE AS BAD AS CHERYL.

• May 26, 2011 at 1:56 am
    QUEEN BEYONCE STANN says:

THE WHOLE SHOW IS GONNA BE A FLOP!

THE VOICE >>>>> X FACTOR

#QueenBeyonce2011

• May 26, 2011 at 1:57 am
    JER says:

i love it

• May 26, 2011 at 1:57 am
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade. LOL

Damn, I ain’t know Cheryl rolled like that. This b**** might have had a fan in me if she was that honest all the time. She still can’t sing worth s*** though.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:00 am
    leon says:

It will be interesting to see if the UK media support her now she has been forced to return home with her tail between her legs…

• May 26, 2011 at 2:00 am
    Jazmine says:

The accent is SO annoying .

• May 26, 2011 at 2:02 am
    MAHOGANY says:

Hahhahahahahaha I WAS RIGHT. I SAID ON THIS BOARD 2 WEEKS AGO THAT CHERYL “LIP SYNCING” COLE WOULD BE A FAIL. I ALSO SAID NICOLE FLOPZINGER WOULD BE SHUNTED IN AFTER THE LIP SYNCER GETS SHIPPED BACK ACROSS THE POND AS “DAMAGED GOODS. NO REFUNDS”, HAHA. ONE HAVE HAD TO BE SUSPICIOUS WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED 2 HOSTS FOR XFACTOR US AND ONE WAS NICOLE WHO GUEST JUDGED ON THE UK VERSION LAST SERIES. THAT’S PATHETIC. CHERYL COLE WAS USED AND RIGHTLY SO. THEY JUST DID A TRIAL RUN WITH HER JUST TO SEE IF HER BITCHY ANNOYING GEORDIE ACCENT WOULD WORK AND IT OBVIOUSLY DIDNT AS THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN MEMBERS HERE SAID BUT UK MEMBERS DISAGREED. WE TOLD UR ASSES SO!!!! XFACTOR US IS A MESS ALREADY NOT A SINGLE SHOW HAS EVEN AIRED. TOTALLY RETARDED BUT RIGHT DECISION THE NO TALENT UK LIPPER AND SING-TALKER.

CHERYL COLE? #NOT_A_WINNER—->FLOP!!!!!

• May 26, 2011 at 2:03 am
    MISHKA says:

I’m always amazed by the brutal honesty of British People but most of the times, it’s better to keep it positive and get to the next question. Especially when you’re a so-so singer yourself.

You can say a lot of things about PCD but everybody knows Nicole was the triple threat of the group.

Anyway, I feel sorry for her but I’m glad she’s out.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:04 am
    CHECKEDSHIRTCHRIS says:

LMFAO DEAD AT THE GIRLS AT THE BACK (Nadine and Sarah?) So silent, they looked so bored thinking this b**** is talking way too much. Its really weird drawing comparisons to them all then and now. I love that Cheryl is such a flipping Bey stan, its so funny! Cheryl needs to go back to Girls Aloud as no XF US and no XF UK means she is quickly slipping into irrelavency in the UK

• May 26, 2011 at 2:04 am
    Jill says:

Neither Cheryl or Nicole deserve the judge position on US X Factor. They don’t have enough success in the US to be telling contestants what they need to do. Simon should someone with real success in the US to be the judge.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:06 am
    Matty says:

WOW!! I’m from Canada, have NOOOO idea who Cheryl Cole is but she seems like a biiiiiiiiitccchhhhhh!!! Insult after Insult all of them seen a bit much actually!

• May 26, 2011 at 2:07 am
    Jazmine says:

Well Simon TRIED to get successful female singers to be judge , but only struggling artists would consider joining a judging panel… : #JenniferLopez

• May 26, 2011 at 2:07 am
    Jayjay says:

So what ever happened to this group. I remember the name but no song? They sounded a bit cocky but heah thats their opinions and they have rights to them. Should I actually say the front row has opinions cus the one in the middle never shut up. I like how the blonde in the back was looking at her like damn ain’t no need in me trying. Let me google these mf’s. I don’t know much about this Cheryl besides what ppl say but keep your head up cus I’m sick of unemployed motherfuckers. Shits depressing.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:15 am
    "4" June 28th. U ready? says:

That’s the real Cheryl, not be fooled by the PR machine.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:18 am
    "4" June 28th. U ready? says:

P.S Cheryl, karmas a b****.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:35 am
    OSO says:

LOL!
    THEY ARE WAY TOO HONEST!

I like Cheryl, but that last album sucked, so pathetic they had to cut her for her accent! what a flop, well I couldn’t see her making it in the US anyways.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:39 am
    lost1wons says:

OH My Gawd! I have never seen other artists/singers throw so much hate and negativity out into the world like that group just did. Cheryl would of been perfect as a X Factor Judge, b/c of that though. LOL. But she nor any of those other girls are sweethearts, those are some USDA witches.. Witch not b****, they have no light, all evil

• May 26, 2011 at 2:42 am
    lost1wons says:

her accent has nothing to do with anything, she is clearly understood. She had to be booted off for some other s***, beknown

• May 26, 2011 at 2:44 am
    SparkD says:

Nicole is struggling, but it just starting to gain a little momentum in America. Hopefully, she humbles herself so she won’t get the X….because Simon is salivating at getting Mariah Carey, post-babies on that show.

• May 26, 2011 at 2:51 am
    myg says:

How do we even no this show is gonna be a hit? Wtf is the big deal.?, we’ve seen this show done b4.. nothing new.. just wait and c..

• May 26, 2011 at 3:00 am
    cayce says:

hey hey…

• May 26, 2011 at 3:03 am
    Jasmine says:

She was not kicked off because of her accent. Obviously something else happened. That interview was honest. It’s funny watching someone critiquing other artists and presenting a fake persona that she and her group have the IT factor and real talent. Her delusional antics are really great and helped her get ahead before.

• May 26, 2011 at 3:06 am
    Imgunnacheckuboo says:

@MYG, Ya know, your right.

Everybody is assuming this show is gonna be the next Idol just because it’s Simon and Paula. The reality is Idol’s ratings were slipping even when Simon and Paula were still there.

The concept is nothing new. At least The Voice is trying to do something different even though it’s getting boring as hell this round. They can always re tool it I guess.

• May 26, 2011 at 3:21 am
    Holla says:

Sam, will you post the Braxton Family Values latest episode pretty please?

• May 26, 2011 at 3:26 am
    lol says:

Cherl Crow(dont know who she is) told the truth about Nicole

• May 26, 2011 at 3:40 am
    vegasgirl says:

I LOVE that clip!I get so tired of hearing other artists just remaining PC and anytime they are asked about another they give some BS answer ( when it comes to talent, not personality or personal lives!). I about died when Cheryl said she didn’t know what the others sounded like except for the girl who always is going “yeah yeah” and how much that annoyed her. The shade to Melody was kinda funny.

Actually they were going in on everyone but I agree pretty much EVERYTHING that was said, especially about Nicole, she has all the things to be a star but she lacks any real star power. I don’t know what it is but she doesn’t have it, IMO. This girl has had SOOOO many bites at the apple ( Eden’s Crush anyone?) that she really should have made it by now. I am all for people continuing to fight for their dreams but damn!

What Girls Aloud did is NO different what bloggers and the commenters on blogs do every day, so I am not about to call them out on what was said in that clip.

• May 26, 2011 at 3:41 am
    iLoveXtina says:

Yasss they betta stan for Godtina!

• May 26, 2011 at 3:48 am
    VA STAND UP!! says:

LMAO at you Sam for pulling up this old vidoe trying to start s***! You messy Queen! Lol!

I assumed that this was no big deal and ya’ll were using this to stir up drama, but damn homegirl really did go in! LMAO! Tell me how you really feel Cheryl?! They clowned the hell out of oh girl! Maybe not the best idea being that they are public figures themselves.

This may seem very catty of Cheryl, but I agree! I really don’t think Nicole has what it takes to be a solo artist. I think there is anything remarkable about her voice and she hasn’t exactly had huge success as a solo artist. She definitely was the ‘standout’ one in the p**** Cat Girls, but I don’t think she stands out in the industry. Her voice is annoying as hell, she screams to damn much! Plus, isn’t she damn near 40?!! We all know hoe fickle this industry is about age, and she is still trying to make it big. I can’t see her being on Bey’s level. Damn, I can’t even see her reaching Gaga’s level.

I’m not a fan of Cheryl or follow her career so I don’t know how talented she is or isn’t, but I respect her for being honest. Plus this video is old as hell sow what is done is done. She can’t take it back. *shrugs*

• May 26, 2011 at 4:45 am
    Misfit says:

Isn’t this ironic!! Don’t you think?! Lol!

• May 26, 2011 at 4:47 am
    theman says:

Gaga is past huge what do you mean you can’t even see her being on Gaga’s level. Lol. Nicole has talent.

• May 26, 2011 at 4:50 am
    mk says:

TBH she just said what everyone else thought about PCD. She just had the balls to say it publicly

• May 26, 2011 at 5:33 am
    English Babe* says:

Very funny!

Well, well well……now is she gonna crawl back begging to be UK X factor judge???

Karma is a b****!!!!!!

• May 26, 2011 at 7:09 am
    Rihstan says:

Everything they said about Nicole is true. She hasnt got that spark thats why she needed the pcd and its why shes never gonna have success in America, i mean do any people know who she is in this “middle america”. At least Cheryls honest and got a bit of personality and isnt a faake b**** like Nicole. And to whoever says about how Cheryl is too honest stfu cheryl is a real down to earth girl unlike some of these fake egomaniac bitches in America like Nicole. Btw love the way their stanning for Bey and XTina. I hope Xfactor usa flops bigtime because i was only watching for cheryl because Paula is boring and fake like Nicole. The only intersting thing about thtis show is LA Reid.

• May 26, 2011 at 7:11 am
    Aryo says:

LOL, cheryl says it shouldnt always be nicole , but she , herself interrupts other gurls while their talking and acts like she is the only one who can talk!
    but still i feel sorry for her and her fans after the replacement, this is pure disappointment!

• May 26, 2011 at 7:16 am
    Kyle says:

Racist b**** hahahah Dont even bother come back to XFactor UK, and anyways they need to bring The Voice to the UK

• May 26, 2011 at 7:37 am
    YOUR Queen! says:

Cheryl ain’t s*** and she has some nerve talking about other people’s vocal ability. But let’s be honest she spilled some true tea about Nicole. That woman is just….there. She’s reasonably talented but she just doesn’t have the presence and star power to be a huge star, she’s mediocre, bland, stale etc. I can’t take Cheryl’s audacity though lol Nicole ain’t s*** either but she’s a million times better than ms cole and that says a lot! She did not have to shade Melody though lol, b****!

• May 26, 2011 at 8:31 am
    TaTa says:

It’s funny how the most untalented members of the group were the most vocal, and the most talented Nadine Coyle said next to nothing.

Karma is a b**** Cheryl, the same person you said has no star power is going to be publicly taking your place leaving you to shame and the fact is that she made it worldwide and you didn’t.

Cheryl has some points that i can’t deny, but unless you’re in the industry as a Whitney, Mariah or the other legends you need to keep it cute and your mouth shut! She isn’t even an established artist internationally.

How will Ms Cole sell her records to the US now after becoming a joke? This is something that not even simon or will i am can save her from

• May 26, 2011 at 8:55 am
    GangsterA says:

lmao lmao lmao this b****

• May 26, 2011 at 9:03 am
    beth says:

always sat on the fence no opinions

• May 26, 2011 at 9:05 am
    Faz says:

Notice how Nadine doesn’t say a single word!! Clever girl

• May 26, 2011 at 9:09 am
    Scott says:

This is the truth about Cheryl she is a racist, nasty cow who has no talent and no class.I knew she would flop and she cannot sing to save her life

• May 26, 2011 at 9:11 am
    Tigger says:

and it’s driving me like crazy…it’s so like….OMG… what’s the word I’m looking for?

ah, got it – BRAINLESS!

• May 26, 2011 at 9:33 am
    MaZ says:

Didn’t know Cheryl was such a b*tch! lol

• May 26, 2011 at 9:35 am
    KD says:

*DEAD* LMFAO, why am I only seeing this now…WOW they are such BITCHES WOW

• May 26, 2011 at 9:40 am
    KD says:

LOL @ how they referred to the other members in the group as just dancers WOW I have witched this clip 5 times already and it still cracks me up.

• May 26, 2011 at 9:41 am
    Ayo says:

Although this may seem harsh it’s true, Sam you’ve even said similar things to, plus the video is so old and since then how huge is Nicole really? You say that it’s ironic, but it isn’t Cheryl unlike Nicole has actually paved out a successful solo carreer for herself. I don’t know why you hate on the girl so much I know she ain’t the best singer but she has never claimed to be, plus girl can perform. Side note, you don’t need the voal chops of Mariah Carey in order to judge someone’s vocal ability or else that would make you yourself a hypocrite. Alexis Jordan said it best when you interviewed her Cheryl is in the industry so she knows what it takes to make it big.

I think Fox made a huge mistake firing her, I don’t think Nicole is in away a better choice have you seen her judging skills on the sing off. Poor.

Please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKidm7KCs3k and tell me this girl has no vocal abiltiy she has a tone she just needs to harness it.

• May 26, 2011 at 9:56 am
    b**** PLEASE says:

MIAW MIAW MIAW…LMDAO

• May 26, 2011 at 10:06 am
    Taylor swifts number 1 fan says:

A 5 year old clip….desperate for bringing up comments from years back to create more bad feeling towards cheryl. She’ll do something else im sure and if the show flops, well cheryl will have the last laugh… Im sure most people are getting tired of these types of shows anyways.

• May 26, 2011 at 11:18 am
    aisha says:

look who’s talking… she wouldn’t even let the other girls express themselves yet she’s attacking nichole for being the only one singing.

• May 26, 2011 at 11:21 am
    James_9481 says:

b**** HOW THE f*** CAN THEY TALK SO MUCH s***!!

When they’re all s*** themselves…. LOL!!

• May 26, 2011 at 11:40 am
    TRUFFLE SHUFFLER says:

Everyone dissing the accent please shut the f*** up. I find it plain disrespectful.

Considering she cant really sing herself she probably shouldve not been bitchy in this interview. Oh well.

• May 26, 2011 at 11:41 am
    Hilt says:

I like to see people succeed who do something worthwhile for society.
    Cheryl definitely has looks but only has mediocre singing talent.
    I was brought up near her in Newcastle but her “gob” embarrasses even me. If she had half a brain she would do something about it but she hasn’t so she can’t.
    I hope she now finds her true value to society.

• May 26, 2011 at 11:52 am
    TRUFFLE SHUFFLER says:

@ HILT

It would be nice to have a current star from around here who is actually world class :/

• May 26, 2011 at 11:57 am
    latin86 says:

I have never heard there music ever but. I have heard of. Them.. don’t get. Me wrong they might of been right with what they said about nicole but they sound so stuck up in the interview! Not cute!

• May 26, 2011 at 12:03 pm
    TRUFFLE SHUFFLER says:

@ LATIN86

Agreed. Well this can happen when five girls get lucky on a talent show!

• May 26, 2011 at 12:49 pm
    Kontrol2 says:

very whack of them…smh…
    …Best Buy went Bankrupt so they working with Apple to give away these $1,000 giftcards for ANYTHING Apple at their store!! I use 2 emails & got 2..lol http://ow.ly/51XCK

• May 26, 2011 at 1:03 pm
    Aryo says:

@aisha
    soo truee

• May 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm
    skintightjeans says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That’s what her stuck up ass gets! Bye b****! Don’t come back!!

• May 26, 2011 at 2:53 pm
    NaijaChick says:

I can’t say I’m surprised Cheryl didn’t go down well in the US. It’s not just her accent, the US is another kettle of fish…There’s a Cheryl on every corner of the street, and doesn’t stand out. Thank God Simon’s puppet mastery didn’t work this time. He kept tryna force his little Cheryl down everyones throats.
    I hope she’s not thinking of coming back on UK X Factor
    I don’t think anyone wants her back.
    Dannii is laughing her head off somewhere..

• May 26, 2011 at 4:35 pm
    bey'knight brutal says:

damn cheryl is so rude , cutting off the other girls like that mid-speech

• May 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm
    Romeo says:

Cheryl didnt let anybody talk!

• May 26, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    ls says:

i dnt fink either of them shud haf the job theres plenty of ppl tht wud make gud judges maybe we shud have someone who has already had a successful music career NOT someone who is jus launching their solo career now..x factor aint even started yet and its already gettin annoying

• May 26, 2011 at 6:09 pm
    browngirl says:

omg, i’m really sorry i have to say this but my god i hate cheryl with a passion!
    i wish nicole heard this! she’s got more talent in her little finger than cheryl all together.

• May 26, 2011 at 6:24 pm
    mobwife says:

Wait…..WHO ARE THESE CHICKS AGAIN?

Please, I’ve never heard of them. I liked the PCD but felt that their management should have allowed the other girls an opportunity to sing espcially Mel who has a nice voice! These strange looking broads here really had no room to criticize! ~__~

• May 26, 2011 at 8:25 pm
    Caitlyn says:

Good to hear that American X factor is now going to go with Nicole. I wasn’t a fan upon hearing that Simon and Fox chose Cheryl over Nicole. I love this new lineup. I also hope that they stick with Steve Jones as a sole host.

After watching that video of Cheryl and the other 2 at the bottom, they seem like some petty schoolgirls jealous tirade. Who are they to talk. I’d never even heard of them until Cheryl was confirmed as one of the 4 judges. Even then I had no idea on who she was until I googled her name. I find her accent to be a little annoying, not at first but after a while. I bet most of England knows PCD’s music and knows who Nicole Scherzinger is. Which is the complete opposite for Girls Aloud here in the US. I find it rather odd that Cheryl along with the 2 bottom girls goes on insulting old bands reuniting. Did it ever occur to any of them, it could be Girls Aloud in 10 years time.

• May 26, 2011 at 9:44 pm
    Jess says:

CHERYL SHUT THE f*** UP

• May 26, 2011 at 9:51 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN says:

I still think this isnt true… Cheryl will be xfactor judge i bet… This is all to get people talking about the show before it starts.
    No ones confimed shes been sacked.. they’re just reports.

• May 27, 2011 at 7:45 pm
    stephanie says:

Be careful what you say, it might just come back to haunt you Cheryl , who ‘s now got your well sought after job, yes it’s nicole, while you couldn’t cut it in America watch nicole get bigger and bigger, who’s having the last laugh now.

• May 28, 2011 at 1:36 am
    jesse lopez says:

I love it,you know it is true except that stab at melody,i live for melody’s adlibs that girl will blow that whole group under the palace!

@jazmine watch it b****!!

• May 28, 2011 at 8:50 pm
    dawnieang says:

I cant stand that talentless cocky b**** cheryl cole she has got her karma now (finally)
    How dare she slag of Nicoles singing ablilites when cheryl cant even sing a note ???????
    Nicole is a far better singer than she will ever be and i mean EVER!!!!!
    Nadine is very smart she never said anything i see her watching cheryl like ” yeah keep talking about people” lool
    I hope she dont come back to x factor maybe she and her talentless mini me of last year can get together
    Not that it will be a success mini me is no where to be seen loool
    GOODBYE CHERYL TWEEDY!!!

• May 29, 2011 at 1:08 am
    Katey says:

I’m not talented at all but I can tell my oppinion about talent and about people!

Cheryl and Girls Aloud did this, It doesn’t matter who is thinking they’re talented or not.

Cheryl Cole is a beloved personality in the UK and It’s not a hap.
    People loves her because her voice is uniqe and She’s lovely and She was a good mentor in the X Factor UK.
    And I remember She won with her singers twice if I’M not mistaken. That’s why Simon chooses her. Because She’s a good mentor and judge and She can see the talent in people.

And what about Nicole Sherzinger? What did she reach? All of her solo singles were failure because her singles are bullsh*t. she’s nobody in america, she’s nobody in the Uk. That’s why she was pickd for anchor…

Damn…

• May 29, 2011 at 1:17 am
    Wordshaker says:

And for God sake. obviously I don’t speak English perfectly and fluently, but the whole world know that the american people are soo dumb and simple.
    Because they don’t understand a woman who speak with accent.

It can qualify the whole american nation. And I’m not from the Uk. I’m just a european girl.

And just you know Europe is not a country and its capital is not France.

• May 29, 2011 at 11:30 am
    jesse lopez says:

@wordshaker what the hell are you even going on about?! you sound a real crazy ass mess!

• July 6, 2011 at 3:55 am
    Kookie says:

I think they are fully right niclole is a b**** she dosen’t care what she does or who she hurts to get onto the x factor a’s a judge. She completely ignores the handling of Cheryl and even goes as far as saying that the whole Cheryl thing has been ” brushed under the carpet”. After insulting Cheryl by saying that she then landed another blow by tying to pull off the “orange and purple ” look that Cheryl tried and failed. Nicole was just waiting for her “friend” a person she called a “nice sweet girl” to fail and when she did she jumped at the opportunity to take her place which just shows she is a hungry tiger someone who will do anything and hurt anyone to get what she wants. This just shows how bitchy and untrustworthy she is She even undermined her friends to get where she wanted to be and now she says she hopes she dosen’t get backlAsh from Cheryl’s uk fans but what does she expect what goes around comes around you be a b**** to someone and people will be a b**** to you it’s called KARMA

• December 27, 2011 at 12:28 am
    Dom says:

Cheryl & Nadine need subtitles…….Bitchiest group ever!!!!

anna Replied:

look people r from different places so they have different accents, get over it. Cheryl is from liverpool & nadine is from ireland. nicole sherzinger loves to make it all about her and girls aloud are better period

• September 14, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    Papa says:

they just slagged off themselves really – f*ckin manufactured bands suck and always will. Thats why their kind of music is uninspired and samey

• December 31, 2012 at 7:14 am
    anna says:

I think that p**** cat dolls have some good songs but everything they do is centred around nicole and at least with girls aloud everyone gets a solo. You can say what you want about cheryl but the fact is she can sing; not as well as nicole. but girls aloud are a vocally stronger band because you wouldn’t know the pussycat dolls were a band. you would think they shoul be called nicole & the pussycat dolls