Sneak Peek: Ne-Yo – ‘The Way You Move (Ft Trey Songz & T.Pain)’

shares
NEYO THE WAY YOU MOVE Sneak Peek: Ne Yo   The Way You Move (Ft Trey Songz & T.Pain)

Celebrating the birth of his second child just days ago ,  recent months have seemed to work out in Ne-Yo’s favour, from receiving praise following his ‘Michael Jackson Forever‘ performance to watching the anticipation for his upcoming album build after announcing its title here.

Now, it seems he is hoping his visual offering for the song ‘The Way You Move‘ enjoys similar success when it premiers in its entirety.

Until then, enjoy the video’s trailer below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (108)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (56)

1. October 19, 2011 at 5:06 pm
    Remey says:

Neyo….This feels like all your other videos. Can we be a little more original. I’m going to hold off until it’s released in its entirety, but this looks like everything he has done. However, I do applaud his consistency because R&B is so close to being dead. Thanks for staying true to your sound.

2. October 19, 2011 at 5:09 pm
    b**** PLEASE says:

LOVING THOSE EAR STUDS THOUGH..LOL :)

3. October 19, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I like Ne-Yo’s music most of the times and his songwriting abilities are never called into question, but this snippet ironically turns me OFF.The song is supposed to be about a girl that Ne-Yo is attracted to, ONE particular girl that catches his eye.Why is he at a strip club with 5-6 strippers giving him a lapdance.This is the first thing that springs to mind when he sings about a girl?And of course it shows the double standards in the business.I bet NOONE will complain about Ne-Yo, Trey Songz and T-Pain glamorizing strip clubs…

4. October 19, 2011 at 5:29 pm
    MINDBLOWIN says:

Damn I love Ne Yo Music!!!!!!!! Real lyrics and smooth RNB :)

5. October 19, 2011 at 5:29 pm
    MISHKA says:

Hopefully Ne-Yo will bring R&B back I mean have you checked the BillBoard R&B/Hip Hop lately? In the top there are like 2 r&b songs for 8 hip hop songs. WTF I’m sick of this.

6. October 19, 2011 at 5:38 pm
    MINDBLOWIN says:

i feel u asap the video probably won’t do the song justice…….. thank God that I really don’t watch videos anymore

7. October 19, 2011 at 8:05 pm
    Michael says:

Ne-Yo has some NICE ass lips! That is all.

The song sounds nice too. I like him.

8. October 19, 2011 at 8:22 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

9. Vote

[…] have already been teased with the trailer for the forthcoming visual, now get into an extensive behind-the-scenes look.  See the three after […]