Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

The Business (Episode 21)

video platform video management video solutions video player

That Grape Juice’s resident host Patrick gives the business (nee Rundown) on this week’s hottest stories.

• November 7, 2011 at 4:11 am
    credits says:

How dare you do brandy like that! lol. She’s been acting for a long time so i look foward to seeing her in it.

• November 7, 2011 at 4:36 am
    deidah says:

Kim K can have several seats. Brandy is uber super talented and I will be watching coz of her.. the rest..BLAH!!

• November 7, 2011 at 5:31 am
    Realist says:

umm Tyler is the most ridiculous movie maker, and you are the most ridiculous “host” who gave this guy a job?? being a queen with a mic does not make you a host…..your commentary is very sub par and quite amateur at best.

• November 7, 2011 at 5:47 am
    Nathan says:

This host is RETARDED. Get someone new. I couldn’t even sit through his annoying s***.

• November 7, 2011 at 5:56 am
    Sarah says:

Don’t you ever disrespect Brandy like that! Who are you to talk, anyway?! No tact. No class. Whatsoever. That was a loser move. Sorry. Gotta call it like it is.

• November 7, 2011 at 9:40 am
    Ummm says:

YOU KNOW WHAT PATRICK?? I DONT LIKE YOU .. DONT YOU EVER AS LONG AS YOU LIVE TALK DOWN ON BRANDY. BRANDY HAS DONE MORE IN HER CAREER THAN YOU WILL EVER DO. THIS SHOW IS WACK BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY RE-CAP STORIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN COVERED. I TRIED TO GIVE THIS SHOW A CHANCE, BUT YOU RUINED IT WHEN YOU “TRIED” TO DISS BRANDY. I BET YOUR A** WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO BE IN A TYLER PERRY MOVIE. BRANDY AND TYLER ARE BOTH MILLIONAIRES AND YOU ARE A WHAT???? …. QUEEN

• November 7, 2011 at 10:41 am
    BEY'S BEE says:

this host is a retard. snatched back eye brows looking ass thinks he’s nene fuckin leaks. did you really just talk s*** on Brandy? has tyler’s movies EVER had a movie which was lead my cast? no! you’re so dumb. you recap dumb s*** and you’re a s*** host. and get a stylist who knows how to dress you in that lighting coz it looks like you’re wearing a pyjama top. GTFOH

• November 7, 2011 at 11:23 am
    Keri HILSON says:

sam….reallly….who is this f**??????
    brandy does not have anything to prove as being an actress. ANYTHING…….!!!!!!

• November 7, 2011 at 1:05 pm
    nicegirl says:

Patrick, stop with the hate on both Brandy and Rihanna. Brandy is extra talented, as well as Tyler Perry. I’m not so happy about Kim K being in the movie, but i’m sure Brandy’s part will be good.

• November 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm
    b**** PLEASE says:

THIS IS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS PERSON I’VE EVER COME ACROSS. TAKE A SEAT OR BETTER YET DROP DEATH CUZ WHEN IT COMES TO BRANDY b**** PLEASE DON’T EVEN FRONT.
    DAMNMIT HIS SPEAKING IS EVEN RETARDED…NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 7, 2011 at 2:45 pm
    Steffon says:

You stupid euro queen don’t you ever in your q**** life talk down on Brandy. I don’t like you and I hope you get your f***** ass whooped. Brandy is super talented and yes she lied so the f*** what. No one is perfect were all human at the end of the day. SAM fire this queen!

• November 7, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    B Rockah Stan 4eva says:

Leave you a messege??? I’ll leave you a f****** warning that you better watch your back when it comes to Brandy. I hope I don’t get to know where you live so I can damage yo for life f****** asshole. Shading Brandy will bring you nothing but makes you look more f****** stupid than already are.
    I mean can you f****** believe that??????????smdh
    I’ll never like you and hope I don’t ever meet you face to face cuz I swear I’ll cut you up from limb to limb!!!!!!!!

• November 7, 2011 at 3:38 pm
    kwame says:

Brandy’s accomplishment speaks for themselves so keep hating while she shines all the time. This queen is not even funny. smh
    BTW because of Brandy, I’ll be seeing that movie like 100 times so stay pressed.

• November 7, 2011 at 4:09 pm
    atr says:

The nerve of this stale ass f** to speak of Bran. I can NOT! And where’s the funny? This f** think he host Entertainment tonight? Boo. Brandy’s career>>>>>>>>>>>>>Patrick hosting thatgrapejuice.tv

• November 7, 2011 at 5:46 pm
    Really_Fag says:

Only a sickly f** would make those type of comments towards Bran. I mean, don’t be mad at Bran because you caught a deadly disease and are dying. Take that s*** up with God. Brandy is destined for greatness and only a f***** like this will try to block her but God wont allow it because it’s already written.

• November 7, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    YOU ARE NOT A FACTOR says:

THIS f** RIGHT HERE IS JOKING ME RIGHT??? SMH
    BOBO YOU AIN’T EVEN A FACTOR!!!!!

• November 7, 2011 at 6:33 pm
    Eric says:

GTFOH how dare you come for Brandy like that. I do not appreciate that one bit. Since you wanna come for brandy let me come for you and your ill fitting clothes and waxed to the high heavens EyeBrows. Looking like a power bottom with no walls. You must be one of those ballroom queens. You and this flop ass website that’s the f****** Ki. You think just because you stood in front of a point and shoot camera that’s not even HD that you have the right to come down on Bran like that. You wish you had 1/10 of the success and money that Kim, Brandy and Tyler perry have.

• November 7, 2011 at 6:43 pm
    antertain says:

Good job patrick.
    He is allowed to have his own opinion.
    JoJo’s song is great, I like that Brandy & Kim K ginna be in a Tyler film (why not?)

RiRi does her thang and it works for her so well done to her on that.

Breezy Brown likes hanging out i guess

Eric Replied:

STFU. He is terrible and if you don’t see it then you deserve to be thrown into the pits of draggdom with him. But his opinion is biased so GTFOH. Like the ciara shade if that ain’t bias then you must only have a GED. Get yo tongue out of his ass and maybe you’ll see what everybody else does.

• November 7, 2011 at 8:06 pm
    I LIKE PATRICK says:

I LIKE THE HOST HE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A OPINION GUYS GEESH YALL GO IN ON HIM BUT SOME OF WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE…. I DONT THINK BRANDY AND KIM K SHOULD BE ACTING WHEN REAL ACTORS IN HOLLYWOOD ARE OUT OF WORK…I THINK THEY WERE CASTED BECAUSE OF HOW BIG THERE NAMES ARE WHEN TYLER DOESNT NEED BIG NAMES BECAUSE HIS NAME ALONE IS BIG ENOUGH…I UNDERSTAND BEING A FAN BUT TRUTH IS TRUTH

FLESH Replied:

Brandy is a serious actress excuse you! Have several fuckin seats!

kwame Replied:

YES BRANDY IS A f****** SERIOUS ACTRESS WHO WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF SO HAVE f****** SEVERAL SEATS, ASSHOLE!!!!

• November 7, 2011 at 8:50 pm
    Moni says:

it’s ok STARZ, remember Brandy is blessed by God. yeah Brandy lied back then, but she has asked for forgiveness from her fans, and is moving on with her life. :)

kwame Replied:

EXACTLY MY POINT AND THIS FAKE f***** SHEMALE TRYING TO DRENCH UP THE PAST IS MAKING HIMSELF LOOKING MORE IDIOT THAT HE ALREADY LOOKS. DAMNMIT!!

• November 7, 2011 at 8:53 pm
    Moni says:

And while you’re talkin’ about Kim being a fraud, why don’t you talkin’ about the EVEN bigger damn fraud that’s in the music industry. you probably already know who the hell i’m talkin’ about. LOL

• November 8, 2011 at 2:49 am
    taivon jovonnie says:

this patricia b**** got to go somewhere

• November 8, 2011 at 8:21 am
    credits says:

Patrick, you say things like “Ha’baby daddy”, Where’s the media training? You just embarrassed yourself. I really don’t like the way you reported this. I understand you have an opinion but you were too much. It was drenched with your biased opinion. You called the entire cast a “flop”, you called the director ridiculous and then you asked if we would watch it….

• November 8, 2011 at 9:28 am
    100 says:

what kind of opinion? this hoe will burn to hell.
    Brandy >>>>>> u and ur faggotery bracelet