Is Nicki Minaj Disingenuous?

shares
nicki Is Nicki Minaj Disingenuous?

Since her well documented arrival on the music scene four years ago, Ms. Onika Maraj has found it impossible to escape polarized opinion.

Revolutionary to some whilst repulsive to others, it wasn’t long before she had found her way to the forefront of Urban culture for more than just her animated lyrical style and Pro-beauty approach to her aesthetic.

Lending her talents to the likes of Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera and Kanye West all before the release of her record-breaking LP ‘Pink Friday‘, the former waitress built up a fan base of keyboard happy mini-me’s who unknowingly helped her publicists to turn the entertainer into a social media magnet.

YouTube and Twitter being responsible for the acquistion of many of her international fans who were not yet able to access her in their own domestic market.

With her debut album now the third highest selling LP to be released by a female artist for 2010/2011, Nicki Minaj is undeniably Rap’s most celebrated sensation.

However, seemingly in sync with the consistency of her record sales is one undying criticism of her.

That she is inauthentic.

That Nicki Minaj is nothing more than a gimmick with a Mattelic heartbeat.

Often the issue for many female artists of Black heritage, the question of authenticity is one that has followed even the most iconic of stars. One example of this is when Whitney Houston was booed at the 1987 Soul Train Awards for allegedly ‘turning too Pop’ for African American audiences.

Therefore, any songstress who made the mistake of donning pastel colored wigs and embracing upbeat music was destined to be regarded as counterfeit.

Minaj critics tend not to take sole aim at her collection of wigs, her allegedly ‘altered’ assets or even her animated performances; rather, the fact that she has dared to achieve what the last decade saw so many female Rappers cower in the face of.

For so long  the American femcee has conformed to what she believed would  be acceptable to her male counterpart, all at the expense of their creative glory. Limiting herself  to a certain sound and style to keep the attention of those she deemed to be ‘Real Hip Hop’ fans.

Described by one poet as being  vapidly doll like and almost monotonic in both lyrical style and personality, Ms. ‘SuperBass‘ has gone onto thwart these perceptions of herself.

For the wild and untamed music she delivers both on and off her LP are anything but monotonic and the woman we saw woo the Late Night circuit during the promotional rounds for ‘Pink Friday’  was anything but vapid.

There is no disputing that Nicki Minaj uses gimmicks to add season to her already well flavored music ,but to suggest that these gimmicks are all there is to her is a lazy attempt to discredit her cause.

For if what she was doing was so easy, so many of her rivals wouldn’t be struggling to grab the attention of A&R executives who quite simply aren’t interested.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (62)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (54)

• Tyler

Tyler (53)

1. August 10, 2011 at 5:58 am
    YEAH!YEAH!YEAH! says:

YES SHE IS FAKE!
    HER HAIR IS FAKE!
    HER b*** IS FAKE!

HER FANS THINK SHE’S SO ORIGINAL, BUT REALLY SHE RECYCLES GAGA’S STYLE AND ADDS HER OWN TASTE TO IT!

FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

2. August 10, 2011 at 5:59 am
    BEYONCE fan says:

SHE IS VERY FAKE

3. August 10, 2011 at 6:00 am
    YEAH!YEAH!YEAH! says:

SHE ALSO RECYLED BARBIE’S STYLE LMAO

4. August 10, 2011 at 6:06 am
    Chile Please!! says:

She is a f****** joke….I can’t stand this chick. All those over the top faces & different personalities is stupid. She still biting Lil Kim’s look hands down!!! That Stink Friday album was Hip Pop…..I mean I know she’s trying to be different but that s*** was garbage. I’m so waiting for Lil Kim to drop a grenade on her head……come on Kim & show this little Schitzo who’s the boss lady.

5. August 10, 2011 at 6:06 am
    LaLa says:

well it’s all about the IMAGE. We all can see it…
    although I’m a fan of Gaga. I think Gaga way more fake than Nicki.

but hell, both talented woman.

6. August 10, 2011 at 6:08 am
    LindseyMari says:

And I quote, “And if I’m fake, I ain’t notice ’cause my money ain’t.”

*sips tea*

7. August 10, 2011 at 6:18 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I don’t know if she’s fake, all I know is that she’s not a rapper and that her music is not well flavoured at all.You seriously did this post just to praise her and shade other rappers.You actually did the same thing you always do, you tried to manipulate our opinions by praising her…in 6 f****** paragraphs.You do not want opinions, you just want people to agree with you, it seems.

8. August 10, 2011 at 6:22 am
    KD says:

Who cares? Really? Artists do whatever is necessary to get noticed…the person you see on the stage most of the time is a persona…#NEXT

9. August 10, 2011 at 6:24 am
    JAMES says:

Nicki could Never throw down like Lil Kim

10. August 10, 2011 at 6:28 am
    jamir21: bey,rih,gaga,brit SHITS on janet & keri ! says:

I Like Nicki but she is fake !

11. August 10, 2011 at 6:28 am
    Nicki Miniaj says:

What does kim has 2 do with this? Is because now kim is signed with Universal Records? U can say what u want about kim but kim loves her fans and would never called them slaves! http://kim-possible.net/post/8725686403/haha-nicki-calls-her-fans-slaves-then-unfollows Nicki is fake because she keeps lying and disrespecting her fans who helped her get that 6.5 million

12. August 10, 2011 at 6:29 am
    Nicki Miniaj says:

Nicki Miniaj

August 10, 2011 at 6:28 am

What does kim have 2 do with this? Is because now kim is signed with Universal Records? U can say what u want about kim but kim loves her fans and would never called them slaves! http://kim-possible.net/post/8725686403/haha-nicki-calls-her-fans-slaves-then-unfollows Nicki is fake because she keeps lying and disrespecting her fans who helped her get that 6.5 million

13. August 10, 2011 at 6:30 am
    MichaelAngelo says:

Yeah she is faker than a 3 dollar bill but on the flip side, she had to do something to be noticed. Americans don’t really see you for what you say, it’s what you look like when you say it. Damn shame

14. August 10, 2011 at 6:39 am
    JJFAN1814 says:

Is Chris Brown fake for swagger-jacking MJs moves???

Nicki Minaj is the s***…She’s hot right now, she’s the best female rapper on the scene right now and she’s not fading soon. You all will DEAL!!

:-)

*Plays HERE I AM-NICKI MINAJ*

15. August 10, 2011 at 6:39 am
    Dance says:

Here comes another stan war

YAWN….I won’t participate in this one

16. August 10, 2011 at 6:48 am
    THE KILLA BEE says:

I did like Nicki a whole lot when she first came out but now she seems manfactured. From the performances to the walk she talks. I dont think shes down rite fake but i think she puts on a show to b on KIM, Foxy, Missy and Lauryn level. Say what u wont about these women but n their hey day…they spitted fire and represented Power n hip hop and stayed true to hip hop. Nicki isnt on any of their levels and shes trying to hard to get there. So here comes the wacky rthymes….with the crazy faces and the wild outfits. And shes certainly not the queen of hip hop…..that title still belongs to KIM!

17. August 10, 2011 at 6:48 am
    Trey S says:

honestly, Nicki’s actual fans are the new fans who liked her since Your Love. Listen to her previous mixtapes it just ain’t the same person. She’s doing what she can to sell.

Don’t know if her way of being is fake but her music style and what she fought for before is.

18. August 10, 2011 at 6:51 am
    bey'knight says:

first i ever heard of her was her feature in mimi’s single. i dont really know much about her mixtape days personlly but apparently she was a genuine rapper then. call it artistic freedom or whatever but its seems like she’s mocking the genre when she “raps”, spittin on the legacy of female MCs.. they all had their own niche, missy was diiff from eve she from lauryn, lauryn from Mc lyte, ms jade, da brat..they all had their own swag (and OTT antics) but at the end of d day u can still call dem rappers .

i guess Nicki is the hiphop version of autotune pop, is that fake?

19. August 10, 2011 at 6:52 am
    bey'knight says:

how could i have left off Queen Latifah …silly me

20. August 10, 2011 at 6:52 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

“For the wild and untamed music she delivers both on and off her LP are anything but monotonic and the woman we saw woo the Late Night circuit during the promotional rounds for ‘Pink Friday’ was anything but vapid.”
    “she has dared to achieve what the last decade saw so many female Rappers cower in the face of.”
    _______________________________________________________________
    This article is just WRONG and as biased as it gets.You seriously don’t know what you’re talking about

21. August 10, 2011 at 6:55 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

“Therefore, any songstress who made the mistake of donning pastel colored wigs and embracing upbeat music was destined to be regarded as counterfeit”
    ______________________________________________________________
    You seriously don’t know what you’re talking about, do you???If that’s the case, then how come Aaliyah became a legend???How did Beyonce have a solo career????How did Alicia Keys sell by the truckload????
    I hope that Sam had nothing to do with this post, because I always respected his knowledge about the industry, but this article is a disgrace.

22. August 10, 2011 at 6:59 am
    jamir21: bey,rih,gaga,brit SHITS on janet & keri ! says:

@ beyknight are u gay or bi !

23. August 10, 2011 at 7:08 am
    Naomi Jones says:

Nicki Minaj is one of the best female rap-artists out there at the moment, people are saying she’s fake are jelaous, she’s an entertainer-she acts, she’s obvioulsy faking it, people aren’t wanting to listen to someone boring, your just haters, leave her alone and get a life

24. August 10, 2011 at 7:18 am
    MrSoulshock44 says:

HOW DARE YOU MOTHERF*CKERS EVEN MENTION WHITNEY FREAKING HOUSTON IN THE SAME ARTICLE AS THIS WACK ASS NICKI MINAJ w****?????

1- Pop, soul, r&b, jazz etc… Whitney CAN sang whatever the f*** she’s told to sing and kill the s*** out of it like nobody’s business. Nobody ever questioned her ability to sing. when you watch nicki perform you’re like WTF is she doing??? Whitney has skills as a singer, nicki as no skill as a rapper. therefore the comparison is straight stupid

2-you right on the fact that back in the day nicki could actually rap; it’s okay to do a pop song every once in a while to make a little more money, but pink friday is straight bubble gum, did you hear superbass? it sounds like some s*** katy pery would do. then the b**** has the nerve to try and f*** with real rap females

3-“so many of her rivals wouldn’t be struggling to grab the attention of A&R executives who quite simply aren’t interested.” what you call struggling is actually another word for SELF-RESPECT or having TRUE LOVE for their heart. none of the b****** you are throwing shades at are willing to let a A&R executive make a CLOWN out of them

4-And the last thing i hate about the b**** is that she’s 100% FAKE. she changed EVERYTHING the day she signed with YM: from her look, to her skin, her flow, her fake accents, the barbie s***, the multiple personalities, the fake big ass, the wigs. she was doing none of this s*** before. i can’t respect somebody like that, she’s a clown. and people have the nerve to be calling her the new queen of hip hop. like seriously????

5-MC Lyte on Nicki Minaj: “Those who really need to be worried by Nicki’s record is Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado” NUFF SAID

25. August 10, 2011 at 7:20 am
    MrSoulshock44 says:

true love for their ART, not heart

26. August 10, 2011 at 7:22 am
    RosaRubbel says:

She is just different. I’m not a fan of female rap anymore, but when I compare the ‘new’ Nicki to the old Nicki, it’s crazy how things change.

27. August 10, 2011 at 7:26 am
    JohnVidal says:

I´m not shading anybody but seriously: How is her album “record-breaking”??? I swear everybody use those words too much

28. August 10, 2011 at 7:27 am
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

If you are going to shade someone,shade ‘em right.

When I first started seeing Nicki,she gave me Lil Kim teas…I still am ok with Nicki but she needs to go back to Mixtape nicki sometime in the future unless she wants to end up as a popstar & NOT a rapstar….

29. August 10, 2011 at 7:28 am
    Plasma Fantastic says:

Nicki Sux always has always will

30. August 10, 2011 at 7:29 am
    JJFAN1814 says:

“If I’m fake I AINT NOTICED COZ MY MONEY AINT! So let me get this straight, wait, I’m the rookie?”

31. August 10, 2011 at 7:31 am
    JohnVidal says:

People are too delusional… How is Aaliyah a legend?????????? My God
    And yeah the Whitney mention was not necessary. I mean, there are so many retarded people on here. They could read this and think Nicki Minaj is the same kind of superstar Whitney is or something. TGJ needs to educate them or at least be careful :)

32. August 10, 2011 at 7:41 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

@JOHNVIDAL Aaliyah is an urban legend and that was just one of my examples to show that black women don’t have to deal with any stereotypes.Aaliyah was making upbeat music too and she made it big.Therefore, TGJ is wrong for the 9th and 10th paragraph

33. August 10, 2011 at 7:42 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

@JOHNVIDAL At least you agree with my main point; TGJ needs to be careful or edcuate themselves.

34. August 10, 2011 at 7:43 am
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

@Malibu Barbie & @Kim>Sicki’s gonna have a blast *goes to the store to get popcorn*

35. August 10, 2011 at 7:49 am
    Mickie says:

As soon as I read the title I screamed: YES!!!!

36. August 10, 2011 at 7:50 am
    Mickie says:

I’m gonna kick back and watch the stan war on this one! So fun ;)

37. August 10, 2011 at 7:53 am
    THE DON says:

DOES IT MATTER? ITS ENTERTAINMENT, 99.9% OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS FAKE SO WHAT? THEIR LIVES STILL ARE NOT AS MISERABLE AS YOURS AND THEIR MILLIONAIRES.. SILLY PEASANTS WITHEIR SILLY BLOGS ABOUT NOTHIN

38. August 10, 2011 at 7:56 am
    RHI RHI IS QUEEN says:

THIS IS DUMB… SLOW NEWS DAY HUH? CRABS IN A BUCKET I SWEAR SMH

39. August 10, 2011 at 7:56 am
    Those That Cannot Do, Stan says:

Not really. I mean, just because someone walks out in a jeans and t shirt and tries to tell me they’re just a regular girl just like me doesn’t mean I’m stupid enough to believe it. They are all fake and manufactured to a degree. What I like about Nicki is she puts it right on the table and thrives off that fantasy. Shes smart and admitted to nobody wanting the ‘real’ and makes paper off Nicki the Barbie/Ninja whatever.

No offense to their fans because I do think both girls are talented but it’s the same reason the world is still sleeping on girls like Ciara and Keri Hilson. Because they are a little bit too much average, regular and boring. Love or hate Nicki you’re passionate about her. The haters stay talking about her, they click on her vids, they discuss her whenever she comes up. They are so EAGER to complain about her…but Nicki takes all that and only gets bigger.

Everybody is fake, some celebs would like to pretend otherwise but at the end of the day they’ve still got millions, a manager, and a career to promote.

40. August 10, 2011 at 8:04 am
    mannyman says:

i dont have a problem wit her, i wish ppl would just stop hating if she fake she oh well she making money off of it at the end of the day, u become a artist to make money not f****** friends at the end of the day. and the hater who said she fake is the main ones that went out and brought PINK FRIDAY

41. August 10, 2011 at 8:10 am
    Bey on TOp LsM says:

She is not fake just unique she nothing like any of the fem rappers out. Most of them are man like and rap bout s**! Honestly I can drop dead right now but I never knew kim was a “BARBIE” cus I’ve never seen her look like 1 color wigs I’ve seen but Clowns have been rocking color wigs for years and a barbie is normaly blonde and kim weaves are always tacky I remember kim as Over sexual rapper who always wears small pieces of clothing does she make good music sometimes but nicki slays her

42. August 10, 2011 at 8:10 am
    Mickie says:

Just an observation but why is Lil Kim’s video in this post? You don’t talk about her

43. August 10, 2011 at 8:12 am
    The Naked Truth says:

SHE IS FAKE!!!

End of story….I think it’s more her money hungry team than her…But yup…FAKE!

44. August 10, 2011 at 8:15 am
    JUDAS666 says:

THIS CHIC WAS A GANGSTA d*** TRANNY AND TOTALLY HOODRAT TO THE MAX BACK IN THE DAY. TONS OF YOUTUBE VIDS OF NICKI PRE-RAPPER DAYS. TOTAL GROSS OUT FOR SURE. TALKED LIKE A HOODLUM LOOKED A GANG MEMBER. THEN SHE GOT ALL CLEANED UP, PLASTIC SURGERY AND ALL, AND TA-DAHHHH!!!!! YOU GET THE PINK RAPPER MINAJ… 110% FAKE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

45. August 10, 2011 at 8:17 am
    gotterdammerung says:

sigh fuel to the fire for another stanley war….i,ll chill for now i,ll be back later.

46. August 10, 2011 at 8:19 am
    ced says:

fake as fake gets

47. August 10, 2011 at 8:27 am
    GLYNNJE says:

Who cares if shes fake??? Is she making good music “Yes” is she getting her money??? “Yes”
    Next >>>>>>

48. August 10, 2011 at 8:29 am
    Them other chicks are superficial (queenbey) says:

We were just talkin about Kim’s ‘Crush On You’ video in the Rihanna post the other day…… By da way this is my favorite Kim video

But getting back on topic:

Hell yeah she is fake, she damn sure aint real :?

49. August 10, 2011 at 8:31 am
    Jay says:

Yes she is fake.

50. August 10, 2011 at 8:33 am
    bey'knight says:

@jamir21

huh wat? where did that come from?

51. August 10, 2011 at 8:34 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

YES YES YES YES

SHE IS FAKER THAN PAMELA ANDERSON BOOBIES :mrgreen:

52. August 10, 2011 at 8:34 am
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK

53. August 10, 2011 at 8:39 am
    Justus says:

Well in that case, ALL OF US ARE FAKE, because we all go out and buy &wear the latest trendy clothes, say the popular sayings of our generation and copy hairstyles we like…. soooooo….. yeah, say something about that! *Kanye shrug*

54. August 10, 2011 at 8:45 am
    I don't give a f*** says:

…”and if I’m fake I ain’t notice cause my MONEY AIN’T!!!!”

55. August 10, 2011 at 8:53 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

and the fact that @sam is the one who’s asking that stupid question will make me laugh like there’s no tomorrow !

@sam : you are such a “leapfrog ” stan !

when lil kim slaying , nicki minag is copying her and nicki is the best rapper came to the world since 2pac !

and when nicki minaj do her thing , you bash lil kim and he rmixtape ! and adding the fact that she gave this dead website an interview made me respect her even if i do not take her barbie s*** seriously ! but at least she is having my respect everytime she’s doing something to have her shine back !

conclusion : you should make a post called ” do you think SAm IS FAKE ?” AND I WILL BE ENJOYING THE COMMENTS ! ESPECIALLY FROM THE #RIHANNANAVY ;) !

“YES I SAID IT SAM ” , U MAD :lol: ?!

56. August 10, 2011 at 8:55 am
    Mickie says:

…”and if I’m fake I ain’t notice cause my MONEY AIN’T!!!!”

—————————-

Stop quoting those shitty lyrics. Money can’t buy you respect, she’s fake. End of it

57. August 10, 2011 at 8:59 am
    Mickie says:

WTF Just 2 minutes ago the Yes option had 49% and now it’s 41% while the no went to 40 something to 51%??????

58. August 10, 2011 at 8:59 am
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

Scam won’t acknowledge that he himself is fake either.

59. August 10, 2011 at 9:00 am
    Them other chicks are superficial (queenbey) says:

Just cuz your money aint fake, that doesnt mean u aint fake….

60. August 10, 2011 at 9:02 am
    HottieHellYeahh - Queen Of Dragging says:

She Ain’t a Nicki Fan?

Den a b**** Def Dumb!

61. August 10, 2011 at 9:03 am
    MISHKA says:

Onika’s anatomy is fake but regarding Nicki Minaj the artist I’ll just say LIFE IS A THEATER AND SHE’S PLAYING THE GAME.

I don’t care if she’s acting up. Numbers don’t lie: Her album is platinum and went #1, she’s getting endorsements, she opened for Britney, the girl is making moves. And all this is legal, b%tch.

Even Stevie Wonder could tell she tried hard to get her success. Fake a%s, fake tatas, 100 personnalities. She tried to make herself interesting and appealing to the general audience and she finally found her lane.

Several days ago Necole Bitchie reported something Jay-Z said: “No artist becomes an overnight superstar” (or something like that) and it’s true. Nobody wakes up and decides to wear a horrible wig and tasteless outfits in order to become a star, unless you’re 25 years old or more and this is or now-or-never moment, which is the case of 28-year-old Onika.

The point is: As an artist, it’s okay to play a role. One thing is for sure: Nicki Minaj can rap. Like Lady Gaga, their musical abilities are REAL. As long as they keep it that way, the general audience (who is in fact, responsible of making an album platinum – the tweerrorist/delusional stans are playing themselves) don’t care what’s fake, what’s real.

62. August 10, 2011 at 9:03 am
    Robz says:

I love Nicki Minaj!

She is the best thing that happend to HipHop in a very long time!

Can’t wait for her next album :-)

63. August 10, 2011 at 9:05 am
    Nigelahmad says:

“It seems that to many a music spectator, the most authentic state for a Black female artist to be in is a state of unrelaxed hair and ballad driven love songs.”
    Like seriously..stfu.

This article is so dumb. I hate that i read it.

64. August 10, 2011 at 9:10 am

@JUSTUS- BOY PUHHHHLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE

Being fake aint got s*** to do with the kind of clothes u wear, its about ur personality, body parts, wen u say stuff U kno is untrue just to get noticed, etc …..

65. August 10, 2011 at 9:16 am
    Them other chicks are superficial (queenbey) says:

This post ISNT about if Nicki can rao or how many albums she sold, or her endorsement deals…….

Its about if she is being true to herself…….

Is she fake?????

66. August 10, 2011 at 9:17 am
    bey'knight says:

agrree with @queenbey..the question wasnt necessarily about her wardrobe and accessories, answer the question with her art:rap in mind

67. August 10, 2011 at 9:19 am
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Queen Khia>Princess Da Brat>Death>Dicki>Krim.

Watch Da Throne 1st week sales: 200k

Watch Da Throne 2nd week sales: 40k.

LACEFRONCE has spoken. :D

68. August 10, 2011 at 9:21 am
    Nika says:

That video was the SH*T back in the day…..lol. I totally forget that Aaliyah (may she RIP) made a cameo in this…..Get it Kim. FAKE NICKI beetch, JACKED HER WHOLE STYLE.

69. August 10, 2011 at 9:22 am
    MissImpartial says:

Whether she is fake or not we cant say as we don’t really know her. Anyways who is she harming she just doing what she wants to do. And people play around with their image. Nothing to serious.

70. August 10, 2011 at 9:23 am
    MissImpartial says:

Lacefronce that name makes me laugh always.

71. August 10, 2011 at 9:24 am
    Them other chicks are superficial (queenbey) says:

If ur goin to be callin Sam out for being fake, than U need to call urself out as well.

And yes Im talkin about U ;-)

72. August 10, 2011 at 9:25 am
    MadonnaLover says:

No s*** sherlock. We ALL know nicki is fake.
    @poproyalty I saw your post in the topic from last night. Im really judging you, not knowing if youre sincire, but its cool you apologized to yeabey.

73. August 10, 2011 at 9:27 am
    MadonnaLover says:

OH, and I just heard nicki minaj called her fan a f****** SLAVE! who the f*** does that? Nicki must have bumped her big ass airfilled head. that’s terrible.

74. August 10, 2011 at 9:28 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

THE GREAT LACEFRONCE.
    August 10, 2011 at 9:19 am

Queen Khia>Princess Da Brat>Death>Dicki>Krim.

Watch Da Throne 1st week sales: 200k

Watch Da Throne 2nd week sales: 40k.

LACEFRONCE has spoken.
    __________________________________________________________

u want a JAY-Z & KANYE WEST ALBUM to only do 40k next week ?! #no comment !
    gurl , you know your predictions is always a flop like you !

queen khia ?!! *dead* is this is your fav rapper now ! at least choose one who’s relevant ! and BTW ! her shade was not that great ! with her “duck” face ! she need to shut her mouth
    she just need a good night with some gangsta to save her from her sad life ! :lol:! ! can you offer that to her ?! *dead* !

go take your pills sandra ! that’s all i’m gonna say to u :lol: !

75. August 10, 2011 at 9:32 am
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Moodonna = FLOP

Queen Khia >>>> Wrinkledonna & Caca

76. August 10, 2011 at 9:34 am
    MadonnaLover says:

@lacefronce
    First of all, youre f****** grammar is a disgrace. It’s MADONNA. and how she she a flop again? maybe you meant to put flop next to “queen” khias name.

77. August 10, 2011 at 9:39 am
    Mickie says:

@lacefronce

Who is Khia?

78. August 10, 2011 at 9:40 am
    Tangie says:

I like Nicki Minaj overall eventhough i dont think she should ever sing. I think she is a talented and creative character. The gimmicks work and constatntly keep people wanting more and that is what sale s records. One thing i like i she didnt limit herself she has been able to crossover not many woman rappers are able to do so. Eventhough her looks may favor those of the past i thinks she taken the looks and made them her own and instead of being embraced she has been hated for it. There is a blueprint for everything somebody always paves the way for the next person or generation. I think she interesting and the public like her.

79. August 10, 2011 at 9:43 am
    GangsterA says:

She’s Fake but her money aint *sips tea*

80. August 10, 2011 at 9:45 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@queenbey :

NEXT !

I SAID I’M SORRY AND IT’S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

what else can i do ?! move on or do not it’s your problem now and the whole site saw me apologizing to u and @yeabey !

u will seem to have a big ego now if u continued that way !
    P.s :
    life taught me that i solve my problems and move on ! ppl who wanna live in the past with it’s memoriesare not my favs ! you should know i’m human , and we do mistakes ! i’m not angel ! i do not know personally to express how i really feel sorry to u ! so u should really consider that i said it in a blog ! i know if i knew you personally i would have spent the whole day expressing how i feel sorry and i will consider do anything for you to forget what i did !
    but then again it’s a (blog) ! and i didn’t do anything “physically” to you ! so saying sorry is all i can do here !
    move on !!!

@madonnalover :
    i did my best but i do not feel that they will move on ! i know what i did was total foolishness , i admitted that ! but they should think about that we are humans ! and they called me names too ” but i MOVED ON” AND FORGOT ALL THAT AND SAID I’M SORRY TO THEM !
    why cannot they just do the same as i did ?!
    #random : i like your gravatar ;) ! and this is for you to know i can be really nice and sincere :) https://picasaweb.google.com/100881834961102025968
    i’m such a madonna stan ! this is not healthy as u know ;) !

81. August 10, 2011 at 9:49 am
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

@Flop Royalty,Fakedonnalover

h** Hush!!!!

You just mad LACEFRONCE & Queen Khia slay basic hitches like Hodonna.Hodonna right at the bottom of the barrel like BLEACHonce,Father Caca,& Dusty Krim)

82. August 10, 2011 at 9:50 am
    Those That Cannot Do, Stan says:

Hah! Someone said it.

Being asked if she’s fake when we don’t even KNOW her. So were down to ‘is she fake aesthetically?’

In which case for every comment on her ass we can look at someone’s else’s multiple nose jobs.

For every comment on a wig…well…who singing has their own real hair out right now on the scene?

Fake seems to denote we know her personality and thoughts and suddenly she did a 180, which just ain’t true.

83. August 10, 2011 at 9:50 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

No way, she isn’t fake, she is amazing!

84. August 10, 2011 at 9:51 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@lacefronce :
    who is khia ?!

in my mother language :

kharia = s*** ! #just saying ! so you know your fav now ! everytime i hear that name , with that duck face , i always having a laugh attack !

HER WIKIPEDIA PAGE IS AN EPIC FAIL !
    MADONNA = BEAUTIFUL LADY IN A LOT OF LANGUAGES ! AND WIKIPEDIA CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW GREAT SHE IS !!

*DEAD* !

85. August 10, 2011 at 9:56 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

QUEEN KHIA? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: SHE’S BARELY A ONE HIT WONDER b**** ! I KNEW HER BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO SHADE BEYONCE ! THAT’S HOW SHE GOT HER RELEVANCY ! SHE DID IT THE “KERI HILSON” WAY ! AND U KNOW HOW THAT WILL GO !

SHE WILL BE PERFORMING AT WALMART PARKING LOTS ;) ! AND NO HITS ALLOWED !
    GET READY FOR THAT ! hahahahahahahahahahaha ! :lol:

*DEAD*

HUSH h** !

u mad ?! :lol: !

86. August 10, 2011 at 9:57 am
    MadonnaLover says:

@those……..
    I don’t know her personally, we all dont. But the way she treats her fans is terrible. that say’s alot about her personality and how Insecure she is. I mean, nicknaming your fan a slave? Who does that? Obviously she has let fame go to her head, she think she can fool the public, she has lied about her age, her ass, her sexual orientation, just about everything. Yet because we dont know her, even though she has tried to fool the public with the countless lies she’s told about “herself”, we cant call her fake. yeah…okay.

@pop
    I know this, but I’m still not sold…unfourtanetly. It may take a while. However as I said before it was very nice of you to apologize and I dont think of you as a total psycho now as they tried to make you out to be ;)

87. August 10, 2011 at 10:03 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@madonnalover :

it do not want to buy u ! why u took it like i’m doing that ?!

i was just being nice with u ! and i said #random ! that’s not related to the situation i am in ! so u misunderstood me !

anyway ! i’m cool wih what u just said ! thanks :) ! u r so nice !

88. August 10, 2011 at 10:05 am
    Island Gyal says:

Ladies and gentleman the following ‘acts’ are FAKE: Beyawnce, RihanNO, Lady Gayga, Katy Furry and last but not least this basic b**** NICKI. I’m all for enhancing one’s performances in concert (I mean I paid money for a good ass show) but when you put up an image for the cameras you just come off as phony. All these ladies fall under the label “FAKE” IMO.

89. August 10, 2011 at 10:08 am
    MadonnaLover says:

@poproyalty
    LOL! are you like, from another country? your grammar is like confizzled. It’s cute.
    And thanks. People take it since I curse like a sailor that I’m mean, but I actually have a very soft heart. OH f***! YOU WON ME OVER! dont mess up. :D

90. August 10, 2011 at 10:13 am

@RUDEBOY- :roll:

I saw ur comments but I dnt think they were authenic. I think U just was apolizing bcuz U were lurking around posts and ppl keep callin U out!!

Look at how ur comments were changing wen ppl said they didnt believe you. U were displaying the same behavior as the night before.

U say watever u think ppl want to hear……..

Soooooooooooooo :arrow:

91. August 10, 2011 at 10:15 am
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

Ladies and gentleman the following ‘acts’ are FAKE: Beyawnce, RihanNO, Lady
    Gayga, Katy Furry and last but not least this basic b**** NICKI. I’m all for
    enhancing one’s performances in concert (I mean I paid money for a good ass
    show) but when you put up an image for the cameras you just come off as phony.
    All these ladies fall under the label “FAKE” IMO.
    ______________________________________________________

:eyeroll:

and the fact that you called one of my faves ‘Gayga’ makes you imply that being gay is a bad thing.

92. August 10, 2011 at 10:16 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@madonnalover :

i swear i’m the same as u ! i swear :lol: !

i’m from egypt ! and english is not my mother language ! so i suck in the english department ! lolz !
    thanks thanks :) ! ! xox !

93. August 10, 2011 at 10:17 am
    Princessa says:

Ms. Nicki Minaj is doing her thing! She’s making her money, entertaining her fans, and keeping all the rappers on their toes. And she stay fly while doing it. So stop comparing her to Lil Kim, she’s a washed up hot mess! Let Nicki do Nicki! What she does and how she does it is not detrimental to anyone’s life! Maybe her body parts are fake but I love her personality, skill, and wit! So in the words of Ms. Minaj…”If I’m fake, I ain’t notice cuz my money ain’t!” Team Nicki!

94. August 10, 2011 at 10:17 am
    rihanna is the best! You will deal says:

What was the point of posting this? You are know what everybody gonna say. You either like her or you don’t. Keep it moving.

95. August 10, 2011 at 10:19 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@queenbey :

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !
    :idea: *plays madonna’s nothing really matters* !

96. August 10, 2011 at 10:19 am
    rihanna is the best! You will deal says:

@Smh at some ppl on here. GIRL BYE. Rihanna is a singer. A good one. She don’t lip sync. Only thing fake is her image but she can sing. Don’t compare her to nicki or anyone else.

97. August 10, 2011 at 10:20 am
    Them other chicks are superficial (queenbey) says:

*and U saw ppl kept callin U out…..

98. August 10, 2011 at 10:21 am
    rihanna is the best! You will deal says:

Sorry @smh at some ppl on here. I thought you were throwing shade at rihanna. @Island shut up b****.

99. August 10, 2011 at 10:24 am
    Island Gyal says:

@ SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA)

Honey don’t misunderstand. I have nothing against gays, what I was implying is the fact that your ‘Idol’ *stares blankly*, so clearly uses the gay community to enhance her own career. Whereas perhaps when she started out she genuinely wanted to help the cause, it just seems in this era like she’s using the gay community… even my gay friends hate her blatant fakeness. Hence, her starpower is declining due to her desperate attempts to stay relevant.

100. August 10, 2011 at 10:25 am
    Aryo says:

i dont even get it, what do u mean shes fake? lol , she can sing live recently, shes not that old nicki who was out of breath when rapping on stage, she has changed and shes so ORIGINAL

101. August 10, 2011 at 10:26 am
    rihanna is the best! You will deal says:

I can’t like some of the songs on pink friday were the bomb like did it on em. But I think nicki was more about the music when she had playtime is over and beam me up scotty. But now she seems kinda fake. But will that stop me from listening to her? Not at all. Truth is, everyone has some sort of gimmick to get where they are. And that is solely based on how you deliver yourself.

102. August 10, 2011 at 10:27 am
    MadonnaLover says:

@princessa
    Oh SHUT IT b****! You better not get on nickis bad side, or you’ll be called out and nicknamed a slave.

103. August 10, 2011 at 10:28 am
    rihanna is the best! You will deal says:

@aryo Nicki can’t sing live. GMA already proved that. #dead.

104. August 10, 2011 at 10:28 am

@RUDEBOY- :roll: :roll: :roll:

By U trying to be funny and sarcastic UR just proving me right me :!:

U do kno u dnt have to replying to my comments right??? ;-)

*dedicates QUEENBEY’S ‘Broken Hearted Girl’ just for U* :lol:

105. August 10, 2011 at 10:28 am
    Island Gyal says:

@ rihanna is the best! You will deal

Was I speaking to you? NO! So shut the f*** up. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. I liked Rihanna when she first came out, but I’m so over her manufactured sellout ass.

106. August 10, 2011 at 10:29 am
    Nicki Miniaj says:

Nicki is fake! She calls her fans slaves! Enough said! http://kim-possible.net/post/8725686403/haha-nicki-calls-her-fans-slaves-then-unfollows

107. August 10, 2011 at 10:30 am
    KIM'S WORLD says:

u can’t use chris brown as an example… not at all chris gives all his thanks to MJ.. i believe MJ loved chris.. his family loves chris.. if not then the jackson’s wouldnt have asked him to do tha performance at the bet awards…

anywho.. LIL KIM>>>>>> nicki girl bye!

108. August 10, 2011 at 10:36 am
    MadonnaLover says:

@queenbey
    I think you should give him a slight chance, he did in fact apologize, and I think it was kinda genuine.

109. August 10, 2011 at 10:36 am
    Tryb says:

Lil kim is 100x better then her…. nicki stol kims image and swag and then can’t even shout out kims name….. all nicki fans are either gay as hell or know nothing of rap!!!!!!

110. August 10, 2011 at 10:37 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@smh :

not to prove i’m nice or anything ! but FYI , i noticed that ppl think using HOMOphobic words grabs ppl attention and make ppl sad ! that’s not right , but if ppl ignored those “….” ! they will see that acting like a fool and callig ppl “f***,queen, etc …” as some women do here is childish!! ppl should be proud of who they really are regardless of anything else ! cuz the only one who can judge anybody is god ! that’s because he’s the one who created us the way we really are ! that’s what i believe it’s right ! i know that u will see that’s will be a shock to u considering what i told u before about my country and stuffs like that ! but that’s my opinion !

p.s : that’s why i do not care about ppl calling me those names here ! and if u think i’m back because they called me out you thought wrong ! i’m back here mainly to say i’m sorry !
    i have real haters in my real life and they go beyond calling ppl homophobic names ! but i move on like nothing happened! no one has the right to judge me as a person except for god ! so ….

my fav motto is : BElieve in YOUrself :lol: !

111. August 10, 2011 at 10:39 am
    Tryb says:

lol at people callin nicki original…… it has been proven that nicki tries to redo looks lil kim did!!!!!!! Learn your facts!!!!

112. August 10, 2011 at 10:40 am
    t-blaze says:

WILL THE REAL LIL KIM PLEASE STAND UP!!!!!!

113. August 10, 2011 at 10:42 am
    Dance says:

pop royalty (I’M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY)

August 10, 2011 at 9:45 am

@queenbey :

NEXT !

I SAID I’M SORRY AND IT’S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

u will seem to have a big ego now if u continued that way !
    P.s :
    move on !!!

@madonnalover :
    why cannot they just do the same as i did ?!
    i’m such a madonna stan ! this is not healthy as u know ;) !
    ———————————————————————————————————————
    @POP ROYALTY
    Why are you even apologizing to them?????

Are they gods that you have to bow down and kiss their ass???…….

These are just internet clowns, they may not even be real

The thing you should have done was to dis-communicate with them……

You won’t see me apologizing to nonentities because I didn’t join this website for friendship

114. August 10, 2011 at 10:45 am
    pop royalty (I'M SORRY @YEABEY & @QYEENBEY) says:

@queenbey :

a quick look at madonna’s “nothing really matters” lyrics u will understand why i chose this particular song !
    it’s not like ” i do not care’ as it sounds ! it’s my way to summerize what i want to say since english do not help me in doing that !

enrique iglesias “tired of being sorry ” will express how i really feel i think ! check the lyrics of it

115. August 10, 2011 at 10:49 am
    TWITTER.COM/ESSENCE_OF_SEAN says:

LOL@ NICKI MINAJ STAY UNFOLLOWING HER DISRESPECTING HER OWN FANS!

SHE CALLS THEM SLAVES AND ALL!

116. August 10, 2011 at 10:51 am
    YeaBey Exposes the lessors says:

YEABEY has entered the building…. Let me see one BEYONCE comment…. The lessors will be dragged!

117. August 10, 2011 at 10:59 am
    Those That Cannot Do, Stan says:

@Madonna

I heard that in the past so I took a look at her twitter one time and it seemed like the first 10 comments were her showing love to her fans. I can’t say for everything she says or foes because I don’t follow all that but some of what I’ve seem has been very loving to her fans,

At the same time I think she’s also blunt when she wants to be and not afraid to anger her fans by being truthful or not sugar coating. Some times she’s rude but from what I’ve seen her replying to I think that’s Judy cause she doesnt like to deal with stupid s***.

118. August 10, 2011 at 11:03 am

@MADONNALOVER-

RUDEBOY should have a pic of Biggie in his gravatar bcuz his ass is always askin for ‘One More Chance’……

This isnt da first time RudeBoy got mad and started acting a fool. So I dnt believe him wen he say he is sorry.

He didnt make ONE single post yesterday under his real user name but wen ppl kept talkin about wat he said he suddenly reappears :roll:

Now he is complaining about ppl callin him a ‘QUEEN’, wen he was da first to call me gay bcuz I agreed with YEABEY. And then he turned around and called me and YEABEY hoes…..

My thing is he is trying to act like he was da victim and his acts were justified bcuz we made him mad.

Dont dish out what U cant take back ;-)

119. August 10, 2011 at 11:08 am
    Justathought says:

One worded answer needed….YES *drops mic exits stage Left*

120. August 10, 2011 at 11:10 am
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

@Yeabey The person who responded to me said something…

@Island Gyal

…what I was implying is
    enhance her own career….
    ______________________________________________________

I still do not get the argument that Gaga is ‘using gays’ to this day.I think it’s a bunch of Oscar Meyer tbh but to each their own…

121. August 10, 2011 at 11:10 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

DA f*** DID MY NAME COME FROM? DID I MENTION ANYONE’S NAME IN HERE? PEOPLE JUST NEVER SEEM TO LEARN….

ANYWAY….MY 2 CENTS
    No, I do not think she is Fake…..she has gone more to the pop genre but she’s still not fake.
    OLD NICKI
    Grunting voice
    Weird raps
    Conscious raps when it comes to her family or life
    Good songwriting skills (not necessarily singing)

<NEW NICKI
    Grunting voice
    Raps got a little weirder
    Conscious raps when it comes to her family or life (Fly, I’m The Best, I’m blazing, Here I AM, Dear Old Nicki)
    Good songwriting skills (SAVE ME….etc)

I do not think she’s FAKE at all, she just crossed over

122. August 10, 2011 at 11:10 am

@RUDEBOY-

If U dont care if ppl call u those names Y are u constantly bringing it up????

That subject was NOT brought up until U just made dat comment ….

But whatever :roll:

123. August 10, 2011 at 11:14 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

@QUEENBEY
    CO-SIGN 100% HE DID CALL YOU GAY AND CALLED ONE OF US A “STINK p****” …..he got personal with it first and then here he is pretending that everything is ok V_V

I just ignore him now…I do not see why he must continue to write my name in his essays

124. August 10, 2011 at 11:14 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

@QUEENBEY

125. August 10, 2011 at 11:14 am
    pop royalty (you're frozen when your heart is not open) says:

:smh: !

moved on !

do whatever u like ! i’m not gonna worship you in a blog ! get over it ! i did my best and it’s not enough for you ! that’s the best i can do , if it’s not enough then ok ! i did my best ! you didn’t even bother to say i’m sorry to me and u dissd me before ! i’m better than you by 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000X times !

why you do not just forget about me cuz i will forget all about this !
    if i was a lessor and beggie then forget about me and do other things !
    it’s not my problem , it’s yours now !

goodbye !

126. August 10, 2011 at 11:15 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

@QUEENBEY
    Yes he was mad when we called him names….He admitted it yesterday in the Forbes List post

*sips tea*

127. August 10, 2011 at 11:18 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

A rapist is better than no one….Rapists and murderers go to jail…..Did I CALL YOU A LESSOR JUST NOW?

NOPE!

I DID NOT EVEN READ YOUR COMMENTS…..STOP READING MINE….I’M OVER YOU AND YOUR b*******!

128. August 10, 2011 at 11:23 am

@YEABEY-

Ur silly. Ur right Nicki has changed so she could crossover but in the process she made herself into gimmick. If u watch old interviews of her compared to her newer ones u can clearly see her whole personality has changed.

Ppl are sayin Nicki is fake not only bcuz of her body parts, its also of her fake personas.

129. August 10, 2011 at 11:25 am
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

@Rihanna is the best

I’m glad you know I wasn’t throwing shade.

130. August 10, 2011 at 11:29 am
    Dumpy says:

I like some of Nickis songs .. but I wouldnt consider myself a fan of hers .. but I think its extremely stupid how some people say she is copying gaga when infact .. GaGa copies pretty much every artist for the last 25 years …
    If she copies gaga .. than she (nicki) should be called out for copying who ever GaGa has copied ..
    Btw .. if there is any lil monsters out here .. can you please show me something original GaGa has done?
    Ye .. I’ll wait .. take your time .. ur going to need it .. :)

131. Vote

[…] FONTE […]

132. August 10, 2011 at 11:30 am
    SAM BARBZ says:

Hey SAMANTHA…let’s write a report about “Hear I am” dropping 71% down the charts instead of starting STAN WARS for hits!

133. August 10, 2011 at 11:33 am
    Robier says:

The evidence is so clear. whats real and fake? Its too easy. whatever

134. August 10, 2011 at 11:39 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

@QUEENBEY
    Yeah I see the change in her interviews….I guess FAME kind of changed her that way….If you watch the interviews though – new and old- she really acts the same way just a little bit more weirder and more comfortable(she still flirts with the interviewers like back in the day)….she was a more hood in her past interviews though….

Music Wise, I wont say she’s fake
    I respect her hustle and how she got there, However
    Clothes/wig department – that might come off as fake
    All the voices and personas she has might also come off as her being fake

135. August 10, 2011 at 11:44 am
    Them other chicks are superficial (queenbey) says:

Yea Sam lets get a post on BB 200 since U reminded urself to forget about doin one on the worldwide charts :roll:

And yes I have noticed since Kelly album debuted U have NOT done a post on the WorldWide charts :roll:

136. August 10, 2011 at 11:54 am

^^^^^^

Now is this not a dis????

Whatever :roll: :roll:

:arrow:

137. August 10, 2011 at 11:58 am
    JuicyBS.com says:

I don’ t have a problem with the way she acts, talks, or with what she wears. At the end of the day, Onika and Nicki are two different personas but Nicki pays the bills- My issue with her is that she doesn’t really rap. It’s just a bunch of lyrics thrown together to make a song. Catchy, but not effective. I enjoy her music, don’t get me wrong because SuperBass is my sh*t, but at the end of the day the truth is that she is more of a gimmick than anything. Put it like this, when we look at talent when it comes to singers, we always say If you take awat the music, auto tune, and special effects, hand the performer a mic and tell them to sound the same way singing the song acapella, would they be able to do it. I beleive that goes for rappers as well. Can you drop 16 bars of a free style or at least write something on spot that will be as fire as how you sound on a CD? I don’t think she’s able to do so. The reason why she is hot as she is right now is because it’s something we haven’t heard before. But how long will that last? I believe that these days we are producing more entertainers versus a real talent. You know as well as I do that there are plenty of great local rappers out there giving out mixtapes and struggling to make it but for some odd reason, only wack ass rappers get signed and get plenty of radio play (Major side eye@ Flo RIda). Real doesn’t sell these days so we go for the next best thing. Gimmicks.

138. August 10, 2011 at 11:59 am
    SAM BARBZ says:

Where is the “Kelly Takes a TUMBLE” post? cause that’s what she did….Can’t be playing favorites now sweetie!

139. August 10, 2011 at 11:59 am
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

@QUEENBEY
    I saw that s*** that’s why i wrote “a rapist is not better than anyone. Rapists and murderers go to jail”…He is too shady, even when he is trying to make “peace”

He can miss me with his b*******…he needs to go :arrow:

I like Kelly but did she really sell 1k WW?

140. August 10, 2011 at 12:05 pm
    SMH AT SOME PEOPLE HERE (IS†ANN4GAGA) says:

Dumpy,this is a post about Nicki Minaj not Lady Gaga.point blank period.

141. August 10, 2011 at 12:12 pm
    Eew says:

She is horrible on a stage. Just horrible!

I guess when you have a pop album wanting to be a singer all while pretending you’re the greatest rapper alive, it’ll affect your “performance” capabilities.

142. August 10, 2011 at 12:13 pm
    NICK says:

I dont think she is fake, I dont think she is original, BUT SHE MAKES FUN GOOD MUSIC & IS LIVING HER DREAM!! Did you all see her little special form her in grade school?? SHE WAS THE EXACT SAME AS NOW, always making faces & funny voices & being other characters (AS A KID) SO UMMMM THAT IS NOT FAKE BOO, she is just pretty/famous & people hate to see others succeed. KIM wore pink/green wigs, so O NOOOOOOOO NICKI cant do that, KATY PERRY wore colored wigs in her video, NO ONE called her fake or said she copied LIL KIM…poor Christina lost fans because they say she copied GAGA, chile X-tina was in chaps on that stripped album, remember??? NO MATTER WHAT this will always be, NEXT SUBJECT LET HER MAKE HER MONEY PLEASE! if u dont like her, DONT SUPPORT HER!!! TRUST ME US that do will!!

143. August 10, 2011 at 12:16 pm
    Queen Beyonce Stann says:

Yes I Do Think She’s Fake! Hood Nicki >>>>> This Pop b****
    & She Has Been Getting Exposed For Lying Lately :)
    Anyways, Gimmicks Don’t Last Long, I Give This b**** 2 Years Max ;)

#KingB2011

144. August 10, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    aisha aguilera keys says:

Who cares wheter she’s fake or not? Only thing that matters is THE MUSIC.

145. August 10, 2011 at 12:33 pm
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

THE ONLY THING FAKE HERE IS SAM FROM THE TGJ STAFF….ALWAYS p**** POPPING TO SUPER BASS AND NOW YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT’S UP WITH THE WHAT’S UP…..CHILE PLEASE!

146. August 10, 2011 at 12:38 pm
    VAN says:

I’d have to say she’s as ‘fake’ as much as one would consider Lady Gaga to be ‘fake’.

This meaning that she ups the gimmicks to up the sales. Other than that, I don’t see her music as being fake. There’s some sentimental value in some music she does like “Moment 4 Life” then of course she has her fun, sellable, and I guess ‘fake’ music like “Superbass”.

147. August 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm
    YEABEY AND THE LESSORS DON'T MIX says:

ANYWAY BEYONCE’S INTIMATE CONCERT(1ST SHOW) Was SOLD OUT IN 22 SECONDS!!!!!!

*sips tea*

148. August 10, 2011 at 12:45 pm
    RogerWess says:

How can you sit there and really say her whole album is pop yet your only example is SuperBass ….. Tel me everyone of the pop songs?…

149. August 10, 2011 at 1:09 pm
    VAN says:

@YEABEY

I mean is there really any other way for the King to do it? :lol:

150. August 10, 2011 at 1:25 pm
    Oh child please says:

the only reason i would consider her fake is because of the way she was discovered and the bs that she is putting out now, she went from being a rapper to doing pop, i mean, i know she has to get her money, but, dang, YMCM turned her out, and if you followed her from the beginning you should be feeling the same way, this is not shorty for real, its kinda sad, cause gimmicks like this dont really last long, i dont see her as an icon in the future , or having a career that will span 16yrs, im jus saying, plus she kinda up there in age, 30 next yr, no way she lasting 16yrs…oh btw i love Lil KIm thats my biotchhhhh smooches yall :)

151. August 10, 2011 at 1:51 pm
    Holla says:

Hell yeah, she fake! I was really checking for Nicki at first. I liked her on the “Best I Ever Had” remix. I also liked her first two singles “Your Love” and “Right Thru Me.” However, I lost all respect for her when I realized she couldn’t perform her own material live. Her performance of ‘Right Thru Me’ on Regis and Kelly was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That did it for me.

Plus, she’s a liar. She lies about her age, about her b*** being real, she lies about Safaree not being her boyfriend, she lies about being celibate when she shares a room with her boyfriend when she travels (come on now!), she lied about the incident at the hotel in Dallas. She also disrespected her own fans on Twitter saying that TMZ could p*** on their legs and tell them it was raining and they’d believe it. I’ll be glad when her 15 minutes are up.

152. August 10, 2011 at 2:03 pm
    Kyrah says:

Nicki is cool I like some of her verses she lies a bit about age, sexual orientation, implants etc but hey that’s her issues she’s not hurting me.

Side Note: I only come to this site a couple of times a month, I’ve read some of the comments here….Are you people really treating these post like Chat rooms and forming little cliques?!?!?!?!? “I saw your posted in the other topic last night” Are you for serious? -dies- People Please back away from your PCs get a life and stop arguing over people who don’t even know your alive. This ish is freakin pathetic I’m out of here.

153. August 10, 2011 at 2:30 pm
    Josh K says:

The Barbie Style been played out since 03

154. August 10, 2011 at 2:32 pm
    King B says:

ThatNickiMinajJuice.net

155. August 10, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    ??? says:

How Do Yall Know If She Is Fake ? Her b*** Might Be Fake But b****** NO & As Far As Saying Her Music Is POP Now Is Just Dumb Because I Know Damn Well Before April When Super Bass Got Released Yall Heard Of It In November 2010 When The Album Got Released I Think Yall Fake For Saying Shes Pop Why Didn’t Yall Say This In November When You Heard The Album & I Didn’t Know That All Female Rap Had To Be The Same Sorry If Im Wrong & Why Yall On Gay Ass Grape Juice Huh ??? Didn’t They Diss Kim Yesterday In A Article I Know Half Yall On This Post Is Kim Fans & Was Snapping Yesterday About How They Threw Shade On Her So Before Yall Dickeat & Hop All On Nicki Case Look At How This Website Trying Play Kim & Nicki ! Think About Search Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim In The Search Because That’s All This Website Do Is Cause Trouble On Both Sides !

156. August 10, 2011 at 2:54 pm
    Kim > Sicki Garbarj TGJ STAY PRESSED ON KIM ! O o p ! says:

Whoopsy Her Ass Got Revealed ! This Is What Im Talking Bout All The Time !!!!!

157. August 10, 2011 at 2:58 pm
    mobwife says:

I am truly SHOCKED that you wrote this post! I thought @TGJ was #teamMinaj? I like Nicki to a degree but she can never compare to the QUEEN B!+%$! Her disrespect of Lil Kim will end up costing her in the long run. She is part of the media made new breed of “POP-RAPPER” (see Kreyshuan, Mac Miller etc). This new breed of hip hop has been watered down for mass consumption. She will make money as long as they (the media) don’t decide to turn on her. I don’t think she is the DIY (do it yourself) type. She wouldn’t make it with positive press and YMCMB! IMO

*Lil Kim will always be QUEEN B; don’t be fooled by cheap imitations!!

158. August 10, 2011 at 3:00 pm
    nickiyourdonehereflatline___________________ says:

She is fake and she is a liar. She lied on Lil’ Kim and had people giving Kim the side eye. Ant she is overrated, I guess that’s why she is so animated because she lacks talent. She isn’t a good performer. She just appeals to kids my age but soon they’ll all learn the type of person she is. And she lied on Foxy Brown’s crazy ass. By saying foxy told her (nicki) that Kim doesn’t like her. I hope she gets it together and stops dissing people in her songs.

159. August 10, 2011 at 3:17 pm
    Tina says:

Make that p**** puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr

On topic, yeah she is fake

160. August 10, 2011 at 3:25 pm
    isabella! says:

rapping is rapping no matter what kind of beat it is on, nicki minaj raps on pop beats so that she can compete with mainstream music. but it is still rap. it might not be what you like but she is still going to make it. and so far it works for her, she is going to last for a while in this game, the buzz with nicki minaj was like the buzz when missy elliott first came out. and nicki minaj has actually brought female rappers into the light, i mean honestly in the past 5 or 6 years only one female and that was trina was coming out with something that got mainstream attention. so nicki minaj made female rappers relevant again. because yall know you were not checking for females in rap music.

161. August 10, 2011 at 4:35 pm
    Gagalo!!!!(Aka African...) says:

I love music, and dance is my passion, that why i listen all music(xcept the goat and contry, llol sorry i try but i really ca’t sorry boo!)! But Nicki is as fake as hell! i’m hip hop/rape hold school, my favorites females rappers: Sal& Pepa, Missy and Kim( Hardcore)!!! Nicky make good album studio(like her friend from “Fly”)!, that’s it!!!! But i still enjoy her music:-)

162. August 10, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    Gimmicky says:

Every artist has a gimmick. Even Anthony Hamilton has a “soul brother look” gimmick. There isn’t an artist out her that doesn’t have a gimmick. Sade has a “mellow” gimmick. Time will prove that Nicki is the real thing. If her stuff was so gimmicky and easy to do, all the other rap artists would have jumped on it too. Just ask Lil Kim when she was promoting her Black Friday record. She said that she was going to give a Ustream when her followers reached 500,000. Instead, she had to give a Ustream with about 100,000 followers cos Kim thought it was going to be easy to reach 500,000. When Kim gave her Ustream, she couldn’t even keep up with the chat room and ended her Ustream in less than 15 minutes. She thought it would be easy doing what Nicki did, but Nicki can keep an interesting Ustream going for hours. Geniuses make everything look easy, but trust me, Nicki is hard to duplicate. She’s all up in the bank with the funny face, and if she’s fake she didn’t notice cos her money ain’t.

163. August 10, 2011 at 5:11 pm
    rihanna is the best! You will deal says:

@Island gyal. I was still talking to you. Shut up.

164. August 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm
    Gimmicky says:

Nicki always stated that she was a rapper/singer. I never heard Nicki say that she rapped authentically and her rap was all “Fab 5 Freddy.” She’s a rapper period.

165. August 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm
    She ain't a Nicki Fan then the b**** DEAF DUMB says:

I don’t believe that Nicki Minaj is fake. Nicki said herself that the reason why she sounds different from now and the mixtapes is because she found herself. This is what she loves to do. She loves the silly outfits, crazy wigs, and her many different personas. Nicki is who she wants to be. So no I dont believe that Nicki Minaj is fake. I believe that Nicki Minaj is doing what she loves to do and not masking it for anyone anymore. So if you don’t like it don’t comment, change the station when her verse comes on, and don’t buy her music. I have plenty of money to buy more albums then necessary and I just so happen to love Nicki Minaj for showing people that you can be what you want to be and to stand up for yourself. Nicki Minaj has changed the face of music and if you can’t stand the heat then get the f*** out of the got damn kitchen. Nicki Minaj is rap music and instead of saying she is fake start thanking her for reviving female rap (and for you kim fans) bring back lil kim’s career. So if I were you instead of posting comments on blogs about her start writing her a thank you note. Also the people that are always talking about how they want Nicki Minaj to have a downfall look at yourself. What kind of person are you? Praying for someone’s down fall is rude and pathetic. Us Team Minaj NEVER pray for lil kim’s downfall and neither does Nicki. So before you start saying “Oh who are you trying to be telling me what to do,” and ” I can pray for Nicki Minaj’s downfall if I want to,” remember this “Praying for someone’s downfall will only make you weaker and them stronger,”
    Thank You for reading this comment and God Bless.

166. August 10, 2011 at 5:17 pm
    Gimmicky says:

Nicki is not a fake. Even when she was younger she made funny voices and faces. Now, if she only started doing that once she became famous, then you could call her a fake. Also, Nicki has always said she wanted to be FAMOUS. No other female rapper said that. They all wanted to come up out of their situation and make money. There is a big difference in knowing that you want to be FAMOUS rather than just making money. Therefore, Nicki made moves that would make her worldwide famous, not just rich.

167. August 10, 2011 at 5:36 pm
    deBo says:

im sure she knows shes fake she says it in monster but to me its all bout music and i like some of her songs

168. August 10, 2011 at 5:55 pm
    Mia says:

@SHE AIN’T A NICKI FAN THEN THE b**** DEAF DUMB “Us Team Minaj NEVER pray for lil kim’s downfall and neither does Nicki?’ Bytch y’all Nicki fans are always throwing shade at Kim one twitter page and youtube videos.Y’all even send her a death threat when Osama Bin ladin died.Nicki fans are immature little kids.

169. August 10, 2011 at 5:57 pm
    Mia says:

@Gimmicky Nicki only it it for the money.She didn’t even want to rap at first.She went to Art school for acting not music.She just using rapping as a stepping stone.Nicki is fake than a 3 dollar bill.

170. August 10, 2011 at 7:06 pm
    princebarbietv says:

“And if I’m fake I ain’t noticed cause my money ain’t”
    ** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPrAxP74EdU **

171. August 10, 2011 at 7:15 pm
    Mika says:

She’s an entertainer. She’s getting a paycheck. Case closed.

172. August 10, 2011 at 7:55 pm
    nice_gurl says:

Her body parts like b*** and boobs are fake? Yes.
    Her personality? I don’t think we can really judge personalities. It’s called entertainment. The faces, voices etc. are all used for entertainment purposes.

She’s not good live, but her songs are pretty good.

173. August 10, 2011 at 8:07 pm
    Jae says:

its seems every person on this blog is ready to jump to conclusions and don’t even know how the music industry works. every musician has to sacrifice and take on a persona in order to break into the music industry. mainstream media are not impressed by people “being themselves.” in order for an artist to make a splash with their music they have to tweak their image in order to get music executives/ music buying public’s attention, which is exactly what nicki did. if she stayed hardcore nicki, shed still be in queens trying to make it. HOWEVER, we can’t dispute that nicki never wanted to be like this because none of us know her personally, she could very well be this way on her own. but most of you have the audacity to call her fake because “lil kim did it first” i think shes doing what a musician has to do in order to break into the business, which is what many (almost all) of them have to do. #thinkbeforeyoutype…

174. August 10, 2011 at 8:07 pm
    BarbieBitch$ says:

Stop hating on nicki. f*** wrong with ya’ll!!!! she a bad b**** getting money. f*** what y’all talking about. Nicki I I love you sweetie. You the best, f*** the media, the haters, all them. Yu the best female rapper alive. Tell them haters who say yu fake, tht yur “fake ass” sitting on millions of dollars…

175. August 10, 2011 at 8:11 pm
    Jae says:

ALSOOOO.
    she went to THEATRE SCHOOL for godsake. the way nicki dresses and acts are exactly how theatre school kids are across the country, soo….. #POW

176. August 11, 2011 at 12:15 am
    CH77VY says:

Im a Kim fan. I grew to like NIc . But lets be real. The Kim and NIC battle has been the biggest double standard . U cant sit there and call Nic fake. Let be honest Kim does not have the same face she had when she was on top. She dont look s**t like that video up top. She still wear weaves and wigs. Minus the colors. If Kim has breast implants & Nic has b*** implants, whats the differance.

And on the HipHop tip. I think everyone has there own interpretation as to what “HIPHOP” is. Thats why there are some many different artist. If music sound the same it would be a bit bornig Thats why the question “Whats real HIPHOP?”, i think, will always be up for debate. Whats real ART? Its in the eyes of the artist. Some poeple perfer Picasso over Da Vinci. That does not mean one is not real artist……..

177. August 11, 2011 at 5:55 am
    Deonte says:

okay i guess i gotta skool ya….nicki minaj is not fake..the problem iz that wen people hear female mc, thet automatically think ghetto,hood,straight flow…weeeeellllll if u watched her e special,nicki minaj has always been animated, so of course thats y her music sounds the way it does…she krazy and fun..excuse the f*** outta her 4 not rappin about suckin d*** && eat c** and f***** sum bodys brains out..(aint gonna say names *mik lil*)but she gonna do her regardless..imagine if she was the same since b4 she came out…then it wood really b sumthin bkus she wood sound too much like kim so she sound good the way she does..yall need 2 go find yall keys && open up yall mutha smurfin doors bkus the world aint gonna never advance if yall dnt try sumthin new everyonce in a while…the whole wig thing, lil kim didnt invent color wigs, she made it popular so um imma need yall 2 shut that down..&& nicki does it bkus oen of her jealous,broke,raggedy ass inspirations did it && she wanted 2 show luv..now imma big time nicki fan and i addmit nicki goes a lil overboard with throwing shots at kim but if kim was the legandary rapper she is supposed 2 b, she woodnt even feed into this “young pointless” s*** bkus she knws shes better && she been there && done that,but thats not the case sooo…and nicki minajs fanz aint blind of s***…we knw waht the f*** she doin and wats goin on, we jst want sumthin different…we all see a lil kim in nicki but the main image is, nicki minaj is inspired by kim and many others…but she makes it her own too..shes not trinna b kim, if tthat the case she wood not b animated, she woodnt b so childish speakin, no egos, no accents, and she wood wear a sticker 2 cover her nipple at an award show..lil kim is too volgure, thats y u dnt see her at awards no more..so i personally think nicki minaj is not fake, but hey im 1 in a million
    p.s. 2 the 3rd,4t,or 5th person talkin bout the monster verse, i see u kant read nicki lyrics 2 get waht she means..shes sayin “they can kall me fake but jst get one thing straight, my money is as real as micheal jackson goin white”basically
    *crosses leg,sips tea,raises eyebrow, smirks*

178. August 11, 2011 at 5:56 am
    la'tonya says:

p.s i 4got 2 change my kusins name up there

179. August 11, 2011 at 7:09 am
    Somerandomguy says:

Nicki is a f****** queen, you guys are just too blind to see. Listen to her mixtape stuff she can throwdown better than any of these b******.

180. August 11, 2011 at 11:27 am
    dyg says:

She is an artist, with an ACT. Now if an ACT makes one “fake” then I suppose the answer is yes. But beyond the act Nikki Minaj possesses talent; She can rap and sing. L’il Kim released that unremarkable diss track to stir the pot, but with Biggie gone, she’s lost her mentor I would have advised her to collaborate with Minaj and hell, throw Foxy Brown in there, too. As for the look, Katy Perry wears colored wigs and outrageous outfits and her album is about to have more #1 singles than MJ’s Bad. (God help us all!) Now Katy Perry TRULY cannot sing! And she damn sure can’t rap. UNITE, people. You’re only sacrificing your own self.

181. August 11, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    derek robbins says:

… shame … for shame … so many haters … and I’m willing to bet most are female … earlier this year I was visiting my nephew in Louisville and happened to bring up Nicki … his wife went ballistic, accusing Nicki of everything … from what she was screaming I could tell she didn’t know anything about Nicki other than the way she looks, she hadn’t even heard the songs that I was playing, and I’m nearly 56 … my nephew’s wife accused her of only being good at saying what other rappers had written for her … I informed her that NIcki had gone to the Brooklyn Fine Arts Academy and wrote her own stuff … my nephew’s wife then accused her of being a foreigner … I told her she grew up in New York … my nephew’s wife then went online and seized on the fact that she was born in the Caribbean … finally I had to tell my nephew’s wife to stop hating Nicki just because she looks good, doesn’t mind showing it and doesn’t go in and out of jail … if my nephew’s wife would stop drinking so much, get up off the couch and stop eating snickers bars maybe she too could accomplish something … to all you haters … get busy accomplishing something of your own and you’ll be surprised, you won’t have time for all that hating …

182. August 21, 2011 at 9:01 am
    Paula Perry says:

I seen what the hooker was doing on the come up. She took chicks styles and images and ran with it. Her teeth is apparently fake the top ones anyway, but who don’t wanna better their appearance for TV. Her style is wacky to me though. She makes hardly any since besides in the songs that is supposed to be love songs. But hell with it, I mean she is getting that paper and that is what matters most.

183. August 25, 2011 at 9:26 pm
    Queen B says:

She aint fake.
    just cause she a lot betta than kim && trina;
    dont mean tht she fake!
    Minaj is a very talented female rapper.
    so quit hatin’
    #f***** pathetic ass ppl!!!!!

184. October 29, 2011 at 10:10 pm
    YoungBosss says:

YALLLL b****** NEED TO SHUT THAT s*** TF UP BECUSSS SHE GETTIN MONEY ! WHEN YALL PUSSIES BE ABLE TO KEEP 100 GRAND IN YOO BAG EVERYDAT THEN YOUU CAN ADD YO TWO CENTS IN BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW YALL COMMENTS AINT WORTH SHITTTT ! FUCC OUUTA HERE WITH THAT HATIN ASS s*** AND PAY YALL CHILD SUPPORT
    ######## bYEEEE !

185. November 15, 2011 at 9:36 am
    brittany says:

yep sure is

186. November 21, 2011 at 3:39 pm
    JP says:

It’s spelled “dis·in·gen·u·ous”

187. November 21, 2011 at 3:41 pm
    jessie says:

FAKE BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

188. November 21, 2011 at 4:10 pm
    t-blaze says:

Deonte…..SHUT UP, Lets forget the fact that she has bit everyone style from Lil kim, to Lady gaga and many others…lets forget the fact that lyrically she is uncapable and let just call it was it is..she is reigning hip hop queen being that there is no one to compare her to, you cant compare her to the music of yersterday female rapper they were full circle, you had the playful Missy E, the gangsta Foxy Brown, the s** kitten lil kim and the educator lauryn hill. so she standing out and not represent hip hop at it best nor repping female mc as an artist serious about her craft. I will give her great business savy and quite the entertainer if you can sit thro the BS and never dieing hope that hip hop will make it back to the truth and truimpic moments it once embrace (talking to the MEN and WOMEN)but she laughing all the way to the bank, my sister, get ur eat on…but lets be real and call it what it is.

189. November 21, 2011 at 4:11 pm
    Jessica says:

Nicki is fake. 1. She doesn’t give credit where its due for her come-up- Lil Kim and Foxy and Missy. Lil Kim- the Barbie style, Foxy- the china doll style, and Missy, the crazy lines in the rap. 2. All her rap is childish, no substance whatsoever. If there is a rap battle right now between Lil Kim and Nicki, Kim will rip her apart. Shoot even Remy and Eve will rip her apart hands down. I’m sorry SHE’S NOT A HIP-HOP ARTIST, SHE ONLY CATERING THE WHITE PEOPLE- SHE’S HIP-POP!!! Has any real artist who has substance asked her to be in there album?? s*** , even Monica could’ve easily asked Nicki to be on the Anything track before Kim was taken off, she didn’t!!! Nicki is mediocre, not real, no substance, and all noise. Even Mary shot her down that track that was leaked over the summer and guess what- NO TRACK WITH HER AND NICKI ON THE NEW ALBUM!!! I have no respect for Nicki at all. DOESN’T GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE, AND THAT WILL BE HER DOWNFALL POINT BLANK. I BELIEVE KIM- GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT’S DUE!!!

190. November 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Uh, yo. Yo.
    It was back in 07 did a couple of tapes.
    Did a couple DVD’s made a couple mistakes
    didn’t know what I was doing but I put on a cape
    now it’s which world tour should I go on today?
    See, you told me I would lose but I won.
    Might cop a million Jimmy Choo’s just for fun.
    Cause b****** couldn’t take whats in me
    Australia to Sydney
    might run up in Disney
    out in la with Lindsey.
    Got the eye of the tiger the lion of Judah
    now it’s me and my time it’s just me in my prime
    everything I tried to teach em’ they gone see it in time.
    Tell the b****** get a stick, I’m done leading the blind.
    Got two shows tonight that’s Brooklyn and Dallas
    then a private party at the Buckingham palace.
    Which means I gotta fly like a movie no commercial
    that’s young money, cash money yeah, I’m universal.

I hear they coming for me.
    Because the top is lonely.
    What the f*** they gonna say?
    What the f*** they gonna say?
    I’m the best b**** doing it,
    I’m the best b**** doing it.
    I’m the best best best best
    I’m the best best best best

Yo, yo, I remember when I couldn’t buy my mother a couch
    now I’m sitting at the closing, bought my mother a house.
    You could never understand why I grind like I do.
    Makah and Julini why I grind like I do.
    Cause even when my daddy was on crack I was crack
    now the whole album is back you aint gotta skip a track.
    I aint gotta get a plaque, I aint gotta get awards
    I just walk up out the door all the girls will applaud.
    All the girls will come in as long as they understand
    that I’m fighting for the girls that never thought they could win.
    Cause before they could begin you told them it was the end
    but I am here to reverse the curse that they live in.
    Got two bones to pick imma only choose one,
    You might get addressed on the second album
    which means you can breathe until I mothafucking say so.
    To all my bad b****** I can see your halo.

I hear they coming for me.
    Because the top is lonely.
    What the f*** they gonna say?
    What the f*** they gonna say?
    I’m the best b**** doing it,
    I’m the best b**** doing it.
    I’m the be be best.
    I am the Best!

Eh, it’s okay.
    It’s okay.
    Long as you know,
    Long as you know,
    Long as you mothafuckas know, I am the best best best best. Im the best best best best……

I hear they coming for me
    Because the top is lonely.
    What the f*** they gonna say?
    What the f*** they gonna say?
    I’m the best b**** doing it, doing it
    I’m the best b**** doing it, doing it
    I’m the best best best best. Im the best best best best.
    I am the Best!

191. November 21, 2011 at 4:44 pm
    Josh says:

i love love love nicki minaj,
    i dont like her recent looks, WAY TO MUCH going on.
    but omg i love her and every song shes ever been on.

192. November 21, 2011 at 4:53 pm
    bk says:

GO TO 3:45 ==========> http://youtu.be/ypRzTXf8FDg

DISCUSSION SHUT THE f*** DOOOOOOOOOOOWNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

193. November 21, 2011 at 5:22 pm
    HaterzStayPressed says:

Speaking from a black woman perspective, I’ve always felt that black women and the black music buying community often held female (and to a certain extent, male) to a weird standard. Anytime a black artist comes out and challenges the stereotypical viewpoint of how a black artist should be, some in the black community goes haywire. I’ve seen it happen with Miguel…. this dude has been with his girlfriend for 6 years but because he fades his hair differently and wear different clothing he has to be gay. Nicki is different so she’s fake. But if she’s fake then what does that make Lil’ Kim, since Nicki has “copied” Lil Kim?

I remember a time when Kim was called fake and that she wanted to be white and that she hated herself and that she was a sell-out. That wasn’t too long ago. Kim was getting the very same criticism that Nicki is getting now.

I remember when En Vogue was BOOED at the Soul Train Music Awards for being a “Sell Out” and not being “black enough…” What is being BLACK ENOUGH? I don’t get it? I remember OUTKAST getting the same treatment, that they were sell outs and fake… same with an old school rap group called PM Dawn… Same with Rihanna! Anyone who pushes the boundaries are FAKE and this only tends to happen in the black community. No one can be different, yet none of these who scream sellout or fake can define what black is.

Nicki came up and came up hard. She has the X factor and she appeals to a worldwide audience now. Did she steal her image? Probably so but who doesn’t? Cyndi Lauper could be suing all these chicks for snatching her colorful hair, wigs and New York accent but she doesn’t care because she is sure of her legacy! Did Nicki get plastic surgery? Probably so but so what? Lil’ Kim can write a book on plastic surgery and medical transformations. And?

I do not believe Nicki is fake. I believe she’s different and there are those in the black community that simply cannot handle it.

194. November 21, 2011 at 5:59 pm
    Chance5557 says:

She’s a gimmick and very disingenuous. I had the opportunity to work with her recently, and I’ve experienced her distasteful and unprofessional work ethic, to say the least. Her fame won’t last, I know that for a fact.

195. November 21, 2011 at 6:03 pm
    sweetie says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

196. November 21, 2011 at 6:33 pm
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

Yeah yea yeah. Whatever Sam. You must be bored and wanna see ppl fighting tonight. If she is fake so is a lot of people in the industry. They all sell out. Case closed.

197. November 21, 2011 at 6:41 pm
    BOWDOWNBITCH says:

If nicki minaj is fake, then every f****** artist on the planet of this earth is just as much as a f****** gimmick..everyone puts on a act/show when there on the stage…damn, suck my left nut dumb bitchs.

*sips tea*

198. November 21, 2011 at 7:04 pm
    jamir21 says:

Who cares ?????

The only that matters is the music

199. November 21, 2011 at 7:25 pm
    Tarcey says:

This site criticises rihanna often yet credits Nikki. lmao?

She is nothin new, I like her personality but that is it.

She hasnt pushed any boundaries, other female rappers have already done what she is doing now. It like saying beyonce has pushed boundaries when artist like tina turner done all before. It is like saying Rihanna pushes boundaries when Madonna has done all before. TBH race dont matter anymore, only certain fools think it still matters.

200. November 21, 2011 at 7:34 pm
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

@Jessica yes lots of artists with substance have asked nicki to be on their stuff. Usher mariah chrisstina britney ludacris Jay Z Kanye. Omg. So many legends. Nicki wins. Yall lose.

201. November 21, 2011 at 7:54 pm
    Tarcey says:

Usher, Britney, Chrisstina, ludacris, jayz and worse of all Kanye are all legends? wow some people have actually killed that word now. Mariah is closest to being an legend. She is the only one that has timeless songs. not hating on nikki, she is doing her thing

202. November 21, 2011 at 8:21 pm
    RDK says:

i am so happy nicki won[the lone female mainstream rapper in this male dominant game] last night and put down a wonderful performance,and the rest of the show was wonderful too and very entertaining i am still in a good mood,so i won’t Participate in this stupid hatting a-ss stan war..same old same old sh-it just a different day…just one more thing fu-ck you haters.

203. November 21, 2011 at 8:24 pm
    mobwife says:

I LOVE the CRUSH ON YOU video! Lil Kim showed all these slores how to wear a colored wig and wear it well. She’s gorgeous in each frame!

On to Nicki M. I’m not a big fan but can acknowledge that she has accomplished a great deal most of it by the luck of the draw as the only credible female MC on the seen. She of course has the Birdman/Wayne backing! I do however, think she is a cheap gimmick. Last night’s BS bowing and praising Taylor Swift made me nauseous. What type of “fakeness” was that?

204. November 21, 2011 at 8:26 pm
    RDK says:

HaterzStayPressed Co-Sign.

205. November 21, 2011 at 8:59 pm
    DONT TRY IT b**** says:

@HATERZSTAYPRESSED
    You are AMAZING!!!!

206. November 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm
    ITAINTYOBABY says:

Not a Nicki fan respect her hustle, but you can’t compare her to past female MCs. She and her fans constantly throw shade at her idol Kim but if it was for Kim and Missy this chick wouldn’t have a career. I guess to be a pop star these days all you go to is go copy a popular artist from the 80s and 90s like a Gaga and Minaj has done and these dumb fat kids will think it’s new and original and eat it up.

207. November 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm
    yasss says:

love nicki

208. November 22, 2011 at 5:35 am
    Mystery says:

People that got a problem wth what Nicki minaj is doing, should have a problem with life, primarily life in America. Its all abt scams and faking it until u make it. Look at these dusty ass politicians and they are the ones that effect our lives way more than Nicki does.

But, If u not in it to win it, why get in it. Nicki is doing what she has to, to survive… and win. Its a shame it had to be that way for a female to even be mentioned in the same sentence with other male rappers. But Nicki got skills. She just expresses them in a variety of ways.

Oh and that whitney houston analogy was point blank. It happened to her back in her days when ppl said she was being too pop. People need to get over it. Good write up.

209. November 22, 2011 at 6:37 am
    aisha aguilera keys says:

I agree that she was able to go mainstream further than the previous femcees and that her lyrics are more accessible and related to everyone, not just to a particular group. However, I don’t think that makes her more talented. Both lyrically and performance wise, she sucks compared to others.

210. November 22, 2011 at 6:44 am
    MUSICISME says:

Ummmm what was the point of writing tis article if you were going to play her like the greatest think since Celine Dion… And how dare you mention her in the same paragraph as Whitney Houston to make a point that wasn’t valid. If you took away everything Whitney had THE VOICE… Take away Nickis wig, those teeth, the tomfoolery outfits and ridiculous faces she pulls on stage, you have an act with little too say lyrically (has nobody not noticed that she is taking shots in nearly EVERY song), and she has no presence as an artist.
    So yeah, you could say she is fake. She also plays up to people, and contradicts herself… CONSTANTLY… Young Money fans are too blind and ignorant to look into and admit who she was and who she has become and what she has said to get there, as if you did look you would feel kinda silly.

211. November 22, 2011 at 3:37 pm
    antertain says:

She’s a money maker and did what she had to do.
    I just wish she would give up the singing side.
    NO NICKI NOOOOOOOOO

At the end of the day she has created a new genre of music called Hip-Pop/PopRap and how many can say they have done that.

Not gonna like everything she does but she now a broadscale audience to cater for now.

212. November 25, 2011 at 9:29 pm
    JUSTbeinHONEST says:

IM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS LIL KIM AND NICKI s*** WHY THE f*** SHOULD I CARE WHOS REAL AND WHOS FAKE LAST TIME I REMEMBER THERE STILL MAKING MORE MONEY THEN MOST OF UP AND THEY AINT PAYING MY f****** BILLS SO FRANKLY I DONT GIVE A s*** WHAT ONE OR THE OTHER DOES AS LONG AS THEY MAKE GOOD MUSIC

213. November 28, 2011 at 12:41 pm
    SHIMS says:

I STILL LOVVVVVE NICKI MINAJ NO MATTER SHE DOES WITH HER BODY LOVE HER ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

214. January 27, 2012 at 10:47 pm
    sania says:

idgaf if shes fake…i love her <3

215. August 22, 2012 at 3:13 pm
    jennifer stewart says:

i’m a black female metal head and all i have too say is this she ripped off her entire look from lil kim a woman who oozed talent and savy sexual appeal and let it a loose this coming from a die hard metal head ms minaj is a joke and she should come clean before she hurt’s her brain dead deluded fan’s further bye the truth will eventually come out sooner or later in the end it doesn’t really matter