Watch: Fantasia Rocks Super Bowl Gospel Celebration

shares
fantasia 12 e1328387065331 Watch: Fantasia Rocks Super Bowl Gospel Celebration

“Some of ya’ll too cute. Some ya’ll trying to figure out what I’m doing. But don’t worry about me, cos if you don’t get yours, I’m gon get mine!”

The words of a spirited Fantasia after her headlining set at the Super Bowl Gospel Celebration in Indianapolis over the weekend.

And while she’d fare much better if she simply didn’t speak on the “drama” (ultimately keeping it a “hot topic”, our terrain here at That Grape Juice is her musical output and nothing more.

As such, check out the American Idol alum bring down the house like only she can (with her mother) after the jump.

shares

1. February 6, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    Krayawn Jackson says:

Omg I’m almost in tears she meant that… Her voice and talent is an announting… Wow

2. February 6, 2012 at 4:59 pm
    kevin says:

After the “YA YAAAAA YA YA’S I stopped watching. So sick of her and that mess

3. February 6, 2012 at 4:59 pm
    YoursTruly says:

Oh Lordy Fanny….I still love you but I will be SO glad when this season is over and done with in your life b/c you are going to have a good laugh at this when you look back. I just hope this particular season passes before your daughter hit her pre-teens…just drop another album girl!!

4. February 6, 2012 at 5:04 pm
    Almond Joy says:

Why is she always screeching and jumping around like some lost monkey? Its so over the top that the message is completely devalued. When the Fantasia from American Idol returns then I’ll support her cause but until then yall can keep this coonery.

5. February 6, 2012 at 5:29 pm
    StraightRecordSetter says:

The apple don’t fall far from the tree. #Talent

6. February 6, 2012 at 5:35 pm
    THATORANGEJUICE says:

SHE SANGS HER ASS OFF,LOVE HER

7. February 6, 2012 at 6:20 pm
    Johnny says:

*smh*
    Some people actually act like they’ve never seen a church performance before, and didn’t expect the shouting and yelling lol. I usually don’t even like when she sings like that, but if she’s going to do it, it’s definitely going to be at a gospel celebration.

8. February 6, 2012 at 6:41 pm
    Girrrl says:

I can’t take Fantasia seriously anymore. She is a hypocrite. Always jumping for the Lord but constantly sinning without shame.

9. February 6, 2012 at 7:33 pm
    DaHotNig says:

GHASTLY!

10. February 6, 2012 at 7:35 pm
    kevin says:

Johnny

Yelling and jumping out the gate doesn’t make a gospel performance. What Church do you go to?

11. February 7, 2012 at 12:35 am
    yesucan says:

Church is you what ever the spirit have for you to do and you don’t have to tell it the spirit reveal it to you. so with that been said that could be jumping shouting screaming crying throwing your hand in the air or being quite what the spirit has for you it be reveal. So don’t judge and you want be judge. Be happy

12. February 10, 2012 at 10:50 pm