To Our Readers

The Word…On Madonna vs Lady GaGa

Since announcing the arrival of her new album ‘MDNA’, Madonna has ensured she be the subject of many a headline. And while her “Pop royal” status was always going to command the attention of the masses, it’s her comments on megastar Lady GaGa which has drawn the most gasps.

Indeed, the Material Girl has not held back in relaying her belief that the ‘Born This Way’ singer’s output has been “reductive” and lifted from her own.

Ever keen to hear what the masses think, That Grape Juice hit the streets of Hollywood to hear what folk are saying about the matter.

Hit ‘PLAY’ and get into ‘The Word…On Madonna vs Lady GaGa’.

——————————-

Click here to watch more episodes of THE WORD!

——————————-

1. February 19, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    Joseph McCoy says:

I loved this! Everyone you interviewed had a point!

2. February 19, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    MiMi says:

Lady gaga sucks..copycat & overrated thrash !!!

3. February 19, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    Rihanna Rules says:

I HATE LADY GAGA, HER FANS ARE THE BULLIES THEMSELVES AND THE MOST DESPISED STAN IN THE WORLD.

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS STUPID CLOWN!

4. March 12, 2012 at 8:08 am
    jonny says:

its such a boring topic now and i hope social media and fans move on.
    my issues are more with the Lady Gags fan base, Im sure she has positive fans too BUT you go into any social media outlet for a madonna search and its horrific what the little monsters try to do or what they say. Is there no respect for artists that have paved the way? Madonna has a 30 year pioneer career in music and is still standing strong and still being brought in the same circles as current contemporaries.
    Is there no respect with this new generation? can people just think its ok to blatantly rip off and think its art and cool?
    What Madonna said about Lady Gaga was not harsh and for sure was taking out of context she also said very nice things, we know madonna she is no fool and she could of been a lot worse with all right to.
    again I don’t mind the usage of paying homage and being inspired BUT lady gaga went too for COPYING MADONNA from BTW on, I MEAN WAY TOO far. From plagiarizing her whole persona to all the controversial taboos that madonna has already conquered 20 years ago.. THAT is what is reductive. If lady gaga was pioneer let her go do a concert in Syria and stop the hate against gays in the middle east. Madonna has done it all and Lady gaga knows this. Lets hope she can separate herself and put it out to her fan base to GROW THE f*** UP.

5. July 10, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    Meet the son of Prince Sterling Infinity says:

They are both smart women and both of them will be a round for years to come..

6. May 1, 2014 at 10:50 am
    Sabine says:

Best Buy exclusive Blu-ray Steel – Books (includes Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Sherlock Holmes,
    The Shawshank Redemption, Inception, The Hangover, The
    Hangover Part II, The Matrix, The Lord of the
    Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the
    Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of
    the King, The Book of Eli, Clash of the Titans, 300, Goodfellas, Gran Torino, Green
    Lantern, The Last Samurai, V for Vendetta and Sucker Punch).
    If you misplace your receipt, Best Buy can look it up as long as you paid with a credit card, debit card or linked the purchase to your Reward
    Zone account. The Muppets 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Wocka Wocka Value Pack with collectible lunch box.

7. May 4, 2014 at 2:22 pm
    web hosting reviews says:

I relish, cause I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a great day. Bye

8. May 9, 2014 at 8:31 am
    Patrice says:

Online marketing – It’s about more than having a pretty website.
    If you do not develop this skill, you are going to find
    yourself stuck in thousands of half finished projects and an IM venture that won’t
    ever be a success. Regularly improve and update your products to enable you build a solid connection with your customers.

9. May 16, 2014 at 11:15 am
    m16a1 buttstock assembly says:

The improved barrel system in Sako Squad models have eventually helped in better precision and accuracy for serious
    target makers. These are similar to the types used on hunting rifles and are often made of hard plastic or wood.
    Man o man did the gun dealer get irate with me when I
    told him I wanted an FAL or L1A1 as the civilian version is
    known.

10. May 16, 2014 at 8:07 pm
    Nike Free Run says:

This piece of writing is actually a nice one it assists new the web people, who are wishing for blogging.

11. May 21, 2014 at 7:44 pm
    Kian says:

you’re in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site
    loading pace is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve
    performed a wonderful task in this matter!

12. June 30, 2014 at 2:26 pm
    Exam Results 2014 says:

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be
    a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back someday.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a
    nice morning!

13. August 14, 2014 at 3:19 pm
    Dino says:

Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb
    .. Iwill bookmark your webb site and take the feeds additionally?
    I’m satisfied to search out a lott of helpful info right
    here within the post, we’d like develop extra technmiques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

14. August 17, 2014 at 3:13 am
    Życzenia Świąteczne says:

Hi, for all time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the break
    of day, since i like to gain knowledge of more and
    more.

15. August 18, 2014 at 3:08 am
    Harvey says:

Hi Dear, are yyou in fact visiting this site regularly,
    if so then you will absoluyely obtai good knowledge.

16. September 2, 2014 at 4:07 pm
    hoover carpet cleaner Victoria BC says:

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!

17. September 6, 2014 at 2:52 am
    she says says:

You can continue with the lag fixing guide that can assist you easily fix Minecraft lags.
    A h** in Minecraft tills dirt blocks into farmland
    blocks. she says

18. September 6, 2014 at 10:45 pm
    Lin says:

Bobby Knight developed a winning tradition while at Indiana University
    by demanding that his players learn how to play under pressure and adversity.
    Jackson even banned all team executives from practice – only coaches, players, and the
    trainer were allowed in the practice gym. This season, Rice was within striking distance of opponents in several C-USA games,
    but only managed two conference victories.

19. September 6, 2014 at 11:32 pm
    lawn maintenance marietta says:

When the temperatures are hhot we tend to leave our lawns
    a bit longer to avoid burning the grass and root with the heat of the sun”.

References: All business cards were created by Amber Neely, and information included
    is based on her experience in graphic design. There are a few important tips you need to kno bout
    lawn czre and gardening.

20. September 10, 2014 at 7:37 pm
    c****** lawn service says:

Thatching is typically not ann issue in our climate, however if thatch deeper than inch is present, aerate the lawn with a core-aerator
    to alolow grass penetration into the root zone and water infiltration. After
    building the frame, add well-composted soil at least 16′ deep.
    However, with one exception, aall off your most important winter lawn care strategies should implemented
    the fall to get the most benefit.

21. September 16, 2014 at 10:54 pm
    déménagement martin sherbrooke says:

I used to be recommended this web site by way of my cousin. I’m now
    not positive whether this post is written through him as nobody else know such precise about my trouble.
    You are amazing! Thank you!

22. October 4, 2014 at 1:38 pm
    real cash slots says:

hi!,I like your writing very a lot! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your article on AOL?
    I need an expert in this space to solve my problem.

Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

23. October 7, 2014 at 1:18 pm
    domain says:

My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine
    simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

24. October 7, 2014 at 8:03 pm
    wizard 101 online game says:

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s posts daily aalong
    with a cup of coffee.

25. October 11, 2014 at 7:56 pm
    electricity comparison says:

If sufficient PV distributed vitality could be generated on the peak time
    when they, the ability producers, had to pay the grid providers the massive peak power transport price,
    they might be smiling all the best way to the bank on a number of levels.
    The media push for photo voltaic PV over solar thermal despite its far lower effectivity, and so on..

All of it makes sense once you perceive the financial driver at the core.

26. October 12, 2014 at 12:33 am
    smoke says:

This works by having the resin fall through one or several filters installed
    into the bottom of the pollenator. Of the three types
    of smoke you may see coming from your car’s tailpipe, this
    type should cause the least amount of concern. Smoke coming from the tailpipe displays in one
    of three colors: blue, white, or black.

27. October 13, 2014 at 9:49 pm
    Indian cheese channel says:

I do agree with all the ideas you’ve presented to your post.
    They are really convincing and will certainly work.

Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

28. October 15, 2014 at 5:25 am
    whatsapp hacken says:

Je moet gewoon aan zijn tollie sniffen als hij thuiskomt,
    dan heb je geen whatsapp sniffer nodig !

29. October 17, 2014 at 10:48 am
    Find Melaka property says:

Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you desire to say concerning
    this piece of writing, in my view its really remarkable in support of
    me.