Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Song: Nicki Minaj – ‘Beez In The Trap (ft. 2 Chainz)’

nicki minaj 9 e1332283113883 New Song: Nicki Minaj   Beez In The Trap (ft. 2 Chainz)

Nicki Minaj retouches her Hip-Hop roots on the newly surfaced ‘Beez In The Trap (ft. 2 Chainz)’.

The hard-hitting cut is set to serve as the “street single” from the Young Money maven’s ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’.

What are you waiting for? Listen, via Angie Martinez, after the jump…

Source:

Though not lyrically nor musically “ground-breaking”, the cut is just what the Career Dr ordered.

Indeed, at a time when Minaj faces fierce¬†criticism¬†for “selling out” and “going Pop”, she reminds the masses that she can – and will – rough it up where need be.

Sparse production sees Minaj re-enlist her “old” flow, allowing vintage Nicki to take centre-stage. No Pop or Barbie-flavoured hooks here. A welcome throwback. We like.

• March 20, 2012 at 5:50 pm
    3ric19 says:

Hellz yeah! Needed me some gangsta nicki! I’ve officially been slayed by this album!!!

• March 20, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    Jameis says:

YASSSSSSSSS! This had me ready to bust out my seat. This is some quality ish right here. Everybody was doubting Nicki saying she went pop. All yall had to do was hold tight. Mama gotcha!

• March 20, 2012 at 5:54 pm
    juanito2628 says:

Its ok but I want her to spit some verses. Not talk while a beat is playing in the background.

• March 20, 2012 at 5:54 pm
    Love on top says:

THAT’S IT! I’m buying this album

• March 20, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    juanito2628 says:

Still deciding if I should buy the album on the 1st week of release…..

• March 20, 2012 at 5:59 pm
    Tia says:

No..not feeling it. Her bars were weak and 2 Chainz w/ his weak ass flow ain’t do nothing for her song..she should of had Wayne or someone else.

• March 20, 2012 at 6:00 pm
    Kevin says:

Roman Reloaded gave me enough “spitting” for me to buy the album, this song is good! It definitely brings the flow-based Nicki

• March 20, 2012 at 6:03 pm
    mkayla says:

Way to go nicki

• March 20, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

She is channeling Lola monroe on this one.l am not feeling it,this album seems to be too mucj “thought” to be honest.

Pink Friday was realy appealing but was more natural,sincere.RR is way too calculated,too bad.

• March 20, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    Hajeu says:

Yall so easily impressed LMAO

• March 20, 2012 at 6:13 pm
    Always love you, Whitney (RIP) says:

Is that sophia grace?? Oh wait….that’s nicki. Errr….kinda corny. Beat is good tho.

• March 20, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    Jayla says:

I Like it

• March 20, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    Ken says:

I mean…..the beat is nice…but I would like to hear her rap and not just talk….I’m not all that impressed sorry…She’s done WAY better…this is kinda weak

• March 20, 2012 at 6:31 pm
    Andrew says:

I’m not digging it. She can do better… I know it, you know it, and she knows it too. This is not old mixtape Nicki… This is pop Nicki trying to be hard again

• March 20, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    TheOuyonB says:

Im not crazy about this joint. Nicki didn’t really kill it, and 2Chains NEVER kills , in my opinion. I really don’t get why she did a song with him. Yes, he is the “trendy” rapper being followed for the moment, but he has no substance and will fade very quickly. I’m almost sure of it.

• March 20, 2012 at 6:52 pm
    haterzstaypressed says:

LOL @ all the haterz… Here’s the thing! If you dislike Nicki, nothing she’ll put out will please you. NOTHING. The b**** could do some Mozart type s*** and some of you would still say “it’s not hip hop” or “she’s a sell out” or “this ain’t old nicki” or “she sounds like Kim or Lola Monroe” or “she’s not Rihanna” or….

You see how stupid that looks? Well, that’s how you sound. STUPID.

Here’s a clue… stick by your favs and make them number ONE.. Hell, number 23 on the charts. Because all this Booty Chatta from you haterz is doing nothing but feeding the monster that is Nick Minaj. She’s a beast and none of you can contain her.

Cheers!

BTW… NICKI BEEZ IN DA TRAP… Slayed per usual. Do ya thing!

• March 20, 2012 at 6:58 pm
    dgraten8 says:

this a dumb azz song….and IM NOT FEELIN IT.

• March 20, 2012 at 7:15 pm
    kingphoenix9 says:

why is she making these stupid as songz

• March 20, 2012 at 7:17 pm
    Noelle says:

This was wack. Y’all r so easily impressed. This was awful. The old nicki is gone, she ain’t even gotta know more. Stop havn personality disorders either u wanna be Britney spears lady gaga or lil Kim, pick one.

• March 20, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    ImmaBadBitch says:

It’s great but not better than “Right By My Side”
    Nicki needs to release “Starships” video…
    I’m still buying ROMAN RELOADED!!!!

• March 20, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

Honestly I’m not impressed with this lol. I’m not hatin, it was just well… Lame. She just repeated herself over and over again. This sounds like a throwaway track that didn’t make the cut on a mixtape.

• March 20, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    nikoyuki says:

I think this has to be the laziest sing Nicki has ever done. The hook and chorus is f****** horrible. This album is only going to do well because her fans eat her s***. I don’t see it doing better the pink Friday. She is beyond done.

• March 20, 2012 at 7:52 pm
    NICKIMINAJDAPRESIDENT says:

THIS SONG IS NOT HER BEST!!!!

BUT STILL SHE GO HARDDD AND BEAT IS HOT!!!!!

NICK DO YO THANG!

PINK FRIDAY: ROAN RELOADED 4.3.2012

• March 20, 2012 at 7:59 pm
    RomanInEurope says:

Ok im a die hard Nicki Minaj fan , but im also a real fan (realist) & i feel like this isn’t even coming for Roman in Moscow & that should have made the CD vs this . This shoulda been a bonus song or something but Nicki they coming for you hard & you know you slay down , so to me don’t put anything but your best out because #teamminaj know you can do it

• March 20, 2012 at 8:12 pm
    Eddie says:

Dislike!! This would have served better as an interlude for the album. There is nothing impressive or gangster about this track. Simply put, it’s weak!!

• March 20, 2012 at 8:22 pm
    RDK says:

can’t wait to preorder this off itune are i might just get it at the store i love going out to buy music hard copy and sh-t old school style,keep doing your thing nicki.

• March 20, 2012 at 8:53 pm
    Yo says:

I heard the snippet of champion and saw jeezy was on there that beat isn’t his type he needs one like this

• March 20, 2012 at 8:59 pm
    Jayla says:

of course this f** site is the only site that hates on everything!

• March 20, 2012 at 9:14 pm
    Army Of Queen Aaliyah says:

And Just When I Thought Nicki MIGHT Redeem Herself…………LOL This s*** Was Wack ! Who The f*** Calls 2 Chains Garbage Ass To Feature On Their Song ? She Could Have Just Gotten Someone Who Raps Better Than Her That Would Obviously Outshine Her & Act Like She Is Going In ! #Mess

• March 20, 2012 at 10:13 pm
    Big Ro says:

This track is HOT! I do like it a lot actually. The flow is sick and lyrics Ok. Beat is hot. Nicki is cool but some of you fans need to fall back. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO LIKE HER ASS!

LIL KIM #1….

Da BRAT #2….

NICKI # 3… CAUSE FEMALE RAPPER DA BRAT FLOW IS SICKER AND FIERCE!

• March 20, 2012 at 10:41 pm
    Real s*** says:

Garbage!!!!!!!

• March 20, 2012 at 11:17 pm
    Bey Fan... says:

I like these….i really do. Def somethin I can bump with my top back….

• March 21, 2012 at 12:02 am
    meisha says:

I hate this site this niggardly suck nicki d*** so hard I know he on the pay roll! BLEWP THAT

• March 21, 2012 at 12:06 am
    Mz.NickiBarns says:

Simple lame even a none rapper can do better nicki ran out of lyrics # damn she letting me down what the f*** happen mix tape nicki

• March 21, 2012 at 12:21 am
    Tai says:

But you have to admit it is SUPER catchy. I listened to it one time & it’s already stuck in my head

• March 21, 2012 at 12:34 am
    An0thrDream says:

She just sold 1 more album!

Im sold!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE nicki’s pop tracks, and I love her rap/hip hop tracks even more! Songs like this no matter how simple they are, they get me going!

She’s tiiiiiiiiiight

• March 21, 2012 at 1:03 am
    QueenSize says:

Oh my goodness, just bad

• March 21, 2012 at 5:07 am
    kimberly says:

Someone said this was quality…lawd. what about this is quality? the lyrical content is wack!!! like someone stated earlier some people was so easily impressed.

• March 21, 2012 at 5:31 am
    Steve says:

Stupid Ho sh!ts all over this and that song was awful!

• March 21, 2012 at 8:04 am
    Rod Grey says:

listen to TONI BRAXTON new single I HEART YOU and look out for her music video

• March 21, 2012 at 8:15 am
    Quetta says:

Wigdy wigdy wack! I thought 2chainz did best on this track eventhough T.I. Killed him in his own song..but by my side is pretty good until she mess it up..trying to rap. Like girl Stfu. &&’nd that’s not true..some people who dislike other artist doesn’t always dislike their songs. I dislike nicki but, she has some good POP songs @HATERZSTAYPRESSED…I’m not buying this album..I didn’t even buy the first one Lmbo

[...] Source [...]

• March 21, 2012 at 9:44 am
    RIHANNANAVY CAPTAIN says:

I’m no Nicki Minaj fan, but this song SLAYS!!! I will be bumping this.

• March 21, 2012 at 10:30 am
    HAPPY AS HELL says:

BOOO, SOUNDS LIKE A ROUGH DRAFT!! THE HOOK SHOULDA BEEN SCREWED..

• March 21, 2012 at 11:04 am
    Piinkiie Kiinkiie says:

WAC-k the chorus was alright but the song lyrics were just plain old boring there is no HARDCORE GANGSTA boopie bop dOO WOMP…hahahahHHAHHHAHA

[...] Source [...]

• July 31, 2012 at 12:30 pm
    clane27 says:

way too hott….rockn beauti and greatness..

• December 23, 2012 at 2:52 am
    free criminal background check texas says:

Simply wanna state that this is very beneficial , Thanks for taking your time to write this.