Hot Shots : Kelly Rowland Hits Melrose With La La Vasquez

shares
Kelly Rowland and LALA Hit Melrose That Grape Juice Hot Shots : Kelly Rowland Hits Melrose With La La Vasquez

With a new album and television series on the way, to say Kelly Rowland next few months will be busy is an understatement.

So, before kicking off her new campaign, the Grammy winner took to California’s Melrose Avenue for a spot of shopping with good friend La La Vasquez.

Snapped in a number of boutiques, the pair’s sighting arrives before Rowland takes to Australia shoot the¬†aforementioned¬†‘Everybody Dance Now’ with Jason Derulo.

More below…

KELLY ROWLAND MELROSE 2 Hot Shots : Kelly Rowland Hits Melrose With La La VasquezKELLY ROWLAND MELROSE 615x1024 Hot Shots : Kelly Rowland Hits Melrose With La La Vasquezlala vasquez melrose Hot Shots : Kelly Rowland Hits Melrose With La La Vasquez

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (109)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (56)

1. Vote

[…] Rowland Hits Melrose With La La Vasquez That Grape Juice Sun, July 29, 2012 4:42 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

2. July 29, 2012 at 11:55 am
    Papa Preached says:

So I take it she just came from working out.. yes keep that body right Kellz

3. July 29, 2012 at 11:55 am
    White girl mob says:

Ya n***** come f*** with ya white girl on 35th street we mobbing down here!

Kreayshawn debut album coming soon trust me it’s a classic nigh

4. July 29, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    The-Truth says:

Kelly is Soooo Fickle. I hope Brandy drops her as a BFF. Everytime Kelly starts to feel her beat she distances herself away from Brandy but she’ll be running back after Ice Flops

• July 29, 2012 at 6:40 pm
      sweetheart says:

Kelly’s my fav but I like Brandy too theres no need for you to attack Kelly bcuz she has other celebrity friends outside of Brandy and she is not seen with her often. It’s funny how Brandy tried to put Kelly against Beyonce a couple yrs ago. Kelly immediately put Brandy in check and said no tht will always be my sista no matter how successful she becomes!

• July 29, 2012 at 7:54 pm
        Truth says:

Im a fan of them both and I aint petty like you to attack either one.

Although Brandy and Fantasia are the ugliest 2 chicks in r&b hands down…..

5. July 29, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    Oh baby (b****** will deal) says:

Not to start s***, but did kelly take out her breast implants? I mean her chest area is looking rather too flat a la her dc days chest o.O…..just saying. Anyway ice is giving me life and i’m still bumping to here I am like I’m still bumping to 4 :)

6. July 29, 2012 at 4:06 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

she definitely got her skin lightened but she looks great cause it’s not extrem :)

• July 29, 2012 at 5:50 pm
      GREG says:

Thing is, Kelly is not as dark as she appears…how many times do you see Kelly laying in the sun getting a “tan”…what black women you know lay in the sun to get a tan??….shes darkening her skin to “represent” the dark skin girl…..thanks to Tina Knowles telling her that s*** in destiny child….JUST BE YOU KELLY!

7. July 29, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    Steph says:

Lets keep this positive! Looking Good Ms. Rowland! wishing you even better success this year! As always, thanks TGJ!

8. July 29, 2012 at 8:37 pm
    Angela Wesley says:

Deal, I was thinking the same thing. The last time i saw Kelly , her breast
    were a little bigger. Even though I don’t cage to much for the songs Ice.
    I still hope that he r album is good. La-la looks like she is bored.

9. July 29, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    Angela Wesley says:

typo, Even though I don’t care for the song Ice.

10. July 30, 2012 at 3:25 am
    Just Google Kelsnetwork and see what happens! says:

what happened to all her s*** boobs?