Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Lyrics : Mariah Carey – ‘Triumphant ( Get Em)’

Mariah 2012 Lyrics : Mariah Carey   Triumphant ( Get Em)

Before she unleashes the cut tonight, fans of Mariah Carey will be pleased to know that the lyrics of ‘Triumphant (Get Em)’ have surfaced online- well.

Without further delay, get into the alleged preview- by way of ShowBiz 411 below…

Triumphant (Get ‘Em)

They told me get em, I got em, I swear this word to my father And the only way to make it to the top If you go and get it from the bottom And I ain’t never asked for no hand outs You won’t carry me, no Mariah These haters love when I was dead broke But they ain’t made at me, I’m on fire and I’m gon’ burn And I ain’t gon’ learn, I remember they said that it ain’t my turn But it ain’t confirmed, then the tables turned Just look at me now, try to hold me down But I ain’t gon’ stop, cause I’m gon’ climb To the mountain top, to the mountain top, now let go

Can’t fall down stay triumphant keep on living Stay on your toes Get off the ropes Don’t let em ever count you out Realize all things are possible In your heart who’s the greatest Reach for the stars Be all that you are And make em all fall down

Path that I choose flashing camera’s as I pose Throwing big money as she dances on the pole Lime green Lamborghini dances in the road License still suspended, no I never stop for tolls Born slick talker, twice a week shopper Blow a hundred wreck she don’t know a footlocker Red bottom boss house big as Baltimore With a blonde bombshell tryin to bomb with your boy In the James Bond Beamer chrome wheel two seater Smoking like Pimp C, spoken like a trill ni**a On a cloudy day baby I can make it rain Rubber band, 50 grand bet it brighten up your day Came from humble beginnings Then was Hummers and Benzes Now it’s hundred and millions this is only the beginning A don, a diva, the bomb achiever The one believer, the game gets deeper

Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go)

Can’t fall down now, so even when clouds surround you And everyone seems to doubt you Baby still know who you are So you gotta keep on climbing In spite of the chains that bind you You can see the mountain top It’s not too far

Can’t fall down stay triumphant keep on living Stay on your toes Get off the rope Don’t let em ever count you out Realize all things are possible In your heart who’s the greatest Reach for the stars Be all that you are And make em all fall down

Can’t fall down stay triumphant keep on living (get em, get em, get em) Stay on your toes get off the ropes (stay on your toes) Don’t let em ever count you out (no, no, no, no) (get em, get em, get em, get em go) Realize all things are possible In your heart who’s the greatest Reach for the stars Be all that you are And make em all fall down

Source.

Keep it locked on That Grape Juice for its official launch tonight!

• August 2, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    lordmir says:

Interesting lyrics. I look forward to listen to the song!

• August 2, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

It seems as though it’s going to be a nice inspirational song and I’ve also heard that she is going to be doing a dance remix which will more than likely be serviced to Pop radio. So maybe this era will be managed correctly after all.

• August 2, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    MC says:

wow…the lyrics are thoughtful and meaningful…..hope it turns out good :)

• August 2, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

The chorus reminds me of ‘Make It Happen’. I hope the actual song lives up to that standard as well. I hope she does well with this song and the album in general. Even though one has to admit she has had a few missteps in the past few years, she’s one of the best female vocalists of all time and we more than need quality vocalists on the radio right now :)

• August 2, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    TheOne says:

Beautiful message in this song!! With everything that’s going on in the world now a days I think people will really relate to this becuase I know I do!!! We live in times were people like to see you fall instead of trying to pick you up, and hated spreads like wild fires, but in spite of it all stand tall becuase God has your back; so there is nothing left for you to do, besides get em!

• August 2, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    monstarebel says:

I CANT STAND THIS TEASER s*** JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKINH SONG ALREADY SHEEEEESH, ANYWAYS I LOVE MARIAH TO DEATH SHE IS THE REAL VOCAL BIBLE!!! NOT THAT STUFFY NOSE SOUNDING b**** BRANDY!

• August 2, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    musiclover says:

I don’t wanna read no damn lyrics, and I don’t wanna hear no f***in snippets, come on with the song already

• August 2, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    Pop Royalty ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

i’m sure the music video will bomb the lyrics.

but the lyrics are good tho. :D , i approve the lyrics !

• August 2, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    Damn says:

Beautiful its sad that today generation only wants to her “put your c*** in my mouth” or “there’s sex in the air”

• August 2, 2012 at 2:41 pm
    nate says:

I admire the message, but these are weak for Mariah lyrics. She’s still dumbing down her lyrical content for the new generation. Unless she’s become illiterate since writing the Butterfly and/ or The Emancipation album there is no excuse of those atrocious lyrics. All these songs out now are equating material gain with true happiness, that’s such a sad message to send the kids.. In the 90′s TLC, Janet,Madonna, and even Mariah were giving me much better messages.

• August 2, 2012 at 2:44 pm
    RAMKYSTER00135 says:

THIS s*** WILL FLOP, YOU BETTA BELIEVE ME ;)

TheOne Replied:

Your life is a flop and I know deep down inside you know that! This song speaks about people such as yourself!! Mariah is slaying you and she doesn’t even know you exist! lol

• August 2, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    MC says:

you can listen to the song on her website @http://mariahcarey.com/
    I personally like it!

That B*tch Replied:

Ohhhh thank you for that, all that waiting was killin me! :)
    I like the song too!

• August 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm
    MC the place to be!! says:

mariah on a conference call she said she didnt want to bring a “emancipation” back she kinda wants R&B/urban back

• August 2, 2012 at 5:29 pm
    KIZZY says:

GET IT GET IT GET IT
    SAM BABY – MIH WHAN U c** PUT YUH HEAD INNA MI CROTCHES N LICK OUT MI BIG TINKIN PUM PUM TONIIIGHHHT!!!!

• August 3, 2012 at 3:14 am
    the real xoxo says:

they are meaningful and uplifting without sounding preachy and cheesy.