Preview: Elle Varner – ‘Perfectly Imperfect’ Album

shares
 Preview: Elle Varner   Perfectly Imperfect Album

Soul-filled songbird Elle Varner is set to release her debut album, ‘Perfectly Imperfect’, next week (August 7th).

The 23 year old has served up a taste of premiere effort with singles ‘Only Wanna Give It To You’ and ‘Refill’, yet does so in ┬ámeatier sense with snippets of the LP in its entirety.

Click here to preview ‘Perfectly Imperfect’

*******

Sounding oh so solid. Ms. Varner will be getting our coins, will she be getting yours?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (81)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

1. August 3, 2012 at 5:12 am
    Kathy says:

I enjoy her style very much! I hope she gets the recognition she deserves, and goes on to be a successful artist. There were moments where she reminded me of Macy Gray. I can’t wait to hear it in it’s entirety!

2. August 3, 2012 at 7:21 am
    Jooo says:

Elle Varner is sooo refreshing to listen to, her voice is just dope…been banging her Conversational Lush for a while now. So addicted :)

3. August 3, 2012 at 7:33 am
    Kingphoenix says:

Sounds great so far, can’t wait for the album to come out.

4. August 3, 2012 at 7:58 am
    Ugh says:

Sounds like Chrisette Michelle…………………………………………….

5. August 3, 2012 at 9:03 am
    mobwife says:

Wait what happened to the curves and breast line she had at the 2012 BET Awards? Umm another bought and paid for body I see….geez

• August 3, 2012 at 10:17 am
      Kingphoenix says:

Her boobs are not that big, she is a full b, like Beyonce used to be, so sometimes they can look bigger than what they actually are depending on bras and amount of cleavage and stuff like that. As for her ass that is real and is plump, she has a webseries where she is wearing shorts and you can see all her glory. She is all natural that girl, its a shame that you would make those kinds assumptions about the girl from a photo that could be influenced by position, lighting, or even photoshop. Smh, yalll Chris Brown stans are very judgy for ppl whose faves is a raging lunatic. That come for Elle.

• August 3, 2012 at 11:03 pm
      Phoenix Wright says:

You must be blind, she never had a huge chest, but she definitely got a big b*** on her and the album cover clearly shows that as well

6. August 3, 2012 at 9:03 am
    ROBOT says:

this is real r&b real music go elle varner

7. August 3, 2012 at 9:09 am
    mobwife says:

I’ve heard her name mentioned few times but I am not familar with her work. So she’s an R&B chick? For some reason, I tought she was a hip hop hopeful! Anywho, i hate clicking on links so I’ll wait on a utube insert to hear her music.

• August 3, 2012 at 10:18 am
      Kingphoenix says:

b****, download her free mixtape Conversational Lush, and get your life! You will like it honestly. She could teach Chris a thing or too.

8. August 3, 2012 at 10:22 am
    That B*tch says:

I will definitely be buying this CD. This woman is one of the many few trying to bring back RnB, yessss!!!

9. August 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm
    soulmusiclover says:

she definitely is a breath of fresh air

10. Vote

[…] [via ThatGrapeJuice] /* Jay Howard GatsbyAuthor in progress who ended up making his hobby of listening to good music somewhat of a job. I get to work on behalf of something I love. "I love it when a plan comes together!" – Hannibal from The A-TeamWeb | […]