Preview: Trey Songz – ‘Hail Mary’

TREY SONGZ TGJ Preview: Trey Songz   Hail Mary

Tuck into the trailer of Trey Songz‘ ‘Hail Mary’, the latest video he hopes to generate a buzz for his forthcoming LP ‘Chapter V’.

Co-starring ‘Think Like A Man‘s Kevin Hart, the clip sees Trigga get into the sporting mood with a team of aptly dressed ‘team mates’.

Watch below…

• August 17, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    I SPEND MY TIME ONLINE LEAVING COMMENTS says:

same old s*** different video, no growth, no versatility, plain old and simple. just like beyonce. no wonder he wants a collab with her. they’ll be perfect match with their basic ass music. next!

OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS Replied:

Its clear you are pressed and mad beyonce’s accomplishments because I DO NOT see the need to bring beyonce into every post . Its also clear that if ya’ll keep talking about her your helping to make her stay relevant. Im not even a beyonce fan.

I SPEND MY TIME ONLINE LEAVING COMMENTS Replied:

“i’m not even a beyonce fan” …GURL.
    i rest my case.

OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS Replied:

I’m serious…I could go on all day about beyonce, rihanna, mariah carey, OLDONNA, etccc but i choose not to because They are not my favs.

OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS Replied:

Plus if the post is about the specified person I would talk s*** about them simple.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Trey is the biggest b**** in the industry.

OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS Replied:

LMAO Trey says he like to take it from the side when waking up.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m sure of that.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:03 pm
    DOSSOME says:

He became irrelevant sooo fast but at least he deserves 2 comments on this article

• August 17, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I think he’s doing a little TOO MUCH! Doesn’t he already have 4 songs out? ‘Heart Attack’, ’2 Reasons’, ‘Dive In’ and ‘Simply Amazin’ or however that song is called? He can’t handle 5 songs at the same time. They’ll overshadow one another and then he’ll have an album wih no hits and no singles left to release. Just saying…

• August 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    Ismyhalostraight says:

Its sooooo sad cause he use ro be my fave male singer!! An his mix tapes (singing) a really good! But it saddens me that he still makes the same type of s** music! No growth at all. Still the same stuff from trey day! An the even sadder thing is that he knows this. I for 1 will not be buying somthing that i have heard from every mixtape an cd! I shall. Ive heard the cd! He even goes as far to recycle old lines. Uggghh