Preview: Trey Songz – ‘Hail Mary’

shares
What's This?
TREY SONGZ TGJ Preview: Trey Songz   Hail Mary

Tuck into the trailer of Trey Songz‘ ‘Hail Mary’, the latest video he hopes to generate a buzz for his forthcoming LP ‘Chapter V’.

Co-starring ‘Think Like A Man‘s Kevin Hart, the clip sees Trigga get into the sporting mood with a team of aptly dressed ‘team mates’.

Watch below…

1. August 17, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    I SPEND MY TIME ONLINE LEAVING COMMENTS says:

same old s*** different video, no growth, no versatility, plain old and simple. just like beyonce. no wonder he wants a collab with her. they’ll be perfect match with their basic ass music. next!

• August 17, 2012 at 2:02 pm
      OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS says:

Its clear you are pressed and mad beyonce’s accomplishments because I DO NOT see the need to bring beyonce into every post . Its also clear that if ya’ll keep talking about her your helping to make her stay relevant. Im not even a beyonce fan.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:08 pm
        I SPEND MY TIME ONLINE LEAVING COMMENTS says:

“i’m not even a beyonce fan” …GURL.
        i rest my case.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:11 pm
        OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS says:

I’m serious…I could go on all day about beyonce, rihanna, mariah carey, OLDONNA, etccc but i choose not to because They are not my favs.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:12 pm
        OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS says:

Plus if the post is about the specified person I would talk s*** about them simple.

2. August 17, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Trey is the biggest b**** in the industry.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:04 pm
      OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS says:

LMAO Trey says he like to take it from the side when waking up.

• August 17, 2012 at 2:10 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

I’m sure of that.

3. August 17, 2012 at 2:03 pm
    DOSSOME says:

He became irrelevant sooo fast but at least he deserves 2 comments on this article

4. August 17, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I think he’s doing a little TOO MUCH! Doesn’t he already have 4 songs out? ‘Heart Attack’, ‘2 Reasons’, ‘Dive In’ and ‘Simply Amazin’ or however that song is called? He can’t handle 5 songs at the same time. They’ll overshadow one another and then he’ll have an album wih no hits and no singles left to release. Just saying…

5. August 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    Ismyhalostraight says:

Its sooooo sad cause he use ro be my fave male singer!! An his mix tapes (singing) a really good! But it saddens me that he still makes the same type of s** music! No growth at all. Still the same stuff from trey day! An the even sadder thing is that he knows this. I for 1 will not be buying somthing that i have heard from every mixtape an cd! I shall. Ive heard the cd! He even goes as far to recycle old lines. Uggghh