Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Nicki Minaj Makes Moves With Adidas (Extended Version)

NICKI SHOOTS ADIDAS COMMERCIAL Watch:  Nicki Minaj Makes Moves With Adidas (Extended Version)

Previous months have seen ‘Right Thru Me’ maestra Nicki Minaj make all the right moves with a growing list of endorsements that include MAC & Pepsi, just to name a few.  Now, the singer/rapper takes going one step further to a literal sense by forging a partnership with footwear royals Adidas.

As previously reported, the self-proclaimed Harajuku Barbie got to play dress up with the shoemakers, as evidenced by her new colorful campaign making waves on the net and soon television.

Already teasing fans with a shorter version of the ad, the company’s official Youtube page now brings Barbs & Ken Barbs an extended view of the clip.  See it all below:

• August 16, 2012 at 12:32 am
    Monstarebel says:

SHE IS ARE LEADER !!!!! IF YOUR NOT A f****** BELIEVER SUCK A BIG d*** BITTTTTTCCCCHH!!!!! #NICKI SLAYS #WHOMAD? LIL KIM? LMAO!

RealShitAllDay Replied:

No she is da Queen! See dat big jacket? What you think she hidin? She be makin poo poo on set! Dirty Minaj! Or she is hiding her penisssss! She has one! And it is small! HAR HAR! *I retreat into my cave*

• August 16, 2012 at 12:59 am
    JOIN THE NAVY says:

#SLAYED

RealShitAllDay Replied:

Yes I slay her! With my bamboo stick! I shove it up her bum! HAR HAR! *I go creep on small girls*

• August 16, 2012 at 1:25 am
    Jay says:

b****. YOU. BET. TER. WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealShitAllDay Replied:

Yes she better work! Nicki and dem foodstamps be unstoppable! I be hatin dis wack biotch! She think she be hood! Hell Naw! Call da police! *I go call da police*

Props Given When They Are Due Replied:

GO SHOVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR MOTHERS CRUSTY c***, & STAY THERE TIL YOU DIE FROM EXPOSURE TO TOXIC WASTE LEAKING FROM HER CREAKY VALVES.

WAS I TOO HARSH? GOOD s*** MONKEY, YOU CAN CHOKE OFF SATINS c*** FOR ALL I CARE, AS IF YOUR NOT ALREADY.

• August 16, 2012 at 1:56 am
    RealShitAllDay says:

Dirty Minaj think she white wit her blonde hair and contacts! She be bleaching her skin! She look like Borat! HAR HAR! I s*** on dem barbz! Come at me! Come at me! *Arming myself with diarrhea to squirt on dem biotches*

Props Given When They Are Due Replied:

WANNA KNOW WHATS ALSO DIRTY? YOUR MOTHERS p**** WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR STUPID HATIN ASS. GO HOME AND SUCK ON HER CRUSTY ASS , DISEASE INFESTED NIPPLES AND STICK YOUR FATHERS d*** UP YOUR ASSHOLE YOU FILTHY s*** BAG. MATTER OF FACT, YO MAMA’S SUCH A s*** THAT WHEN SHE WALKS HER p**** CLAPS!

• August 16, 2012 at 3:08 am
    Quetta says:

This commercial sucks without 2NE1. I love those girls.

• August 16, 2012 at 6:50 am
    Nahjee says:

TGJ there was no need to really post this cause TV station play this commercial 24/7 every commercial break this comes on. Like for real ya don’t believe me turn it to MTV, ESPN, this is all you see is nicki Minaj walking down the street in a big blue coat LOL.

I figure they would show the hell out of this cause a BIG house hold name is in there

RG2 Replied:

HELL YEAH, i was in the mall yesterday and the posters were everywhere,as was the commercial.

FAF Replied:

everyone loves the QUEEN…

• August 16, 2012 at 7:46 am
    Nahjee says:

A lot of these female rappers careers ain’t promising like nicki Minaj said in the 2 chainz song.

Azealia banks has a twitter beef problem that needs to be taking care of cause this s*** ain’t going to get you nowhere but sitting next to Lil MAMA in the welfare line.

Iggy ain’t really putting out the mainstream music yet she ain’t really a bad rapper either she just need to stop with the ” I think I’m the female 2pac” WTF GIRL STOP!

Honey cocaine will never blow up cause she Asian what rapper you know who is Asian that blew up??? Still waiting… Huh… Ok I will show you you’er seat

Kreayflop well the name says it all

Have a nice day

FAF Replied:

DEAD…..

• August 16, 2012 at 8:59 am
    OnyxThaKid says:

Man nicki everywhere and I love it! Take notes bum bitches, this is how you make money as a female in the music industry!

• August 16, 2012 at 9:30 am
    Nick says:

NICKI is NOT playing I LOVE IT HONEY!!!

• August 16, 2012 at 9:52 am
    Dope or nope says:

I feel bad for other female rappers who struggle to stay relevant it’s a hard job nowadays since we got nicki Minaj taking all these rap bitches lunch money and pouring milk all over there heads like you see in movies. We like to call them the school bullies hahaha nicki is 100 percent DOPE!

• August 16, 2012 at 10:16 am
    FAF says:

LOVE ALL THIS POSITIVE ENERGY I SEE FOR THE QUEEN IN THIS POST :)…. KEEP SLAYING FOR THE QUEEN & SHE WILL KEEP GIVING YOU GOOD PERFORMANCES AND INTERESTING MUSIC :)

• August 16, 2012 at 11:27 am
    Os says:

keep locking it down ncki keep doing your thing sista.

• August 16, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    nicko says:

#TeamMinaj Nicki is DOPE and so smart ;) take notes bum bitches !

• August 18, 2012 at 5:08 am