Must See: Melanie Amaro – ‘Don’t Fail Me Now (Official Music Video)’

shares
What's This?
melanie amaro tgj Must See: Melanie Amaro   Dont Fail Me Now (Official Music Video)

Melanie Amaro scores an A+ for her brand spanking new video, forged for her debut single ‘Don’t Fail Me Now’ today.

Unveiled online a matter of minutes ago, the heartfelt visual comes in aid of her Epic backed launch album, due out December 4th.

If there’s only one video you watch today, make it this one…

1. October 19, 2012 at 10:20 am
    Lax says:

This chick reminds Me of Kimora Simmon in a way.

2. October 19, 2012 at 10:21 am
    LikedBymany says:

For reason…I just know its not going to happen for her. She just doesnt have “It”

Also they need to stop feeding her.

• October 19, 2012 at 10:28 am
      DEALING! says:

Listen, i agree with you!!! she doesn’t have the IT factor! and her body! Lord!

• October 19, 2012 at 10:57 am
      Rihanna black madonna says:

Why won’t it happen for her? She can sing and won xfactor. I mean, they always use ” she can sing card ” to justify why someone HAS TO BE A STAR ( or bigger than Rihanna )

• October 19, 2012 at 11:09 am
        LikedBymany says:

She’s looks boring & these wack songs. Theres nothing wrong with a little weight. but damn that damn dress was squeezin the hell outta her.

You dont have to be a amazing singer to be a star but damn you atleast have to have something that appeals to the people.

They have got to stop feeding her.

3. October 19, 2012 at 10:22 am
    JJFan1814 says:

“If there’s only one video you watch today, make it this one…”

You make it sound like I was about to watch something ground breaking (which is what this video needed in order to aid this failing song)….

Chiiiiiile….

I rather watch The Boys again instead of this.

• October 19, 2012 at 10:37 am
      Humberto says:

A mess. ThatGrapeJuice strikes again.

4. October 19, 2012 at 10:25 am
    Hd live says:

I like her

5. October 19, 2012 at 10:29 am
    georgia23 says:

I liked it. It made me actually kinda jam to the song. Any and ALL videos should make you like the song more.

6. October 19, 2012 at 10:52 am
    LaLa says:

This is……. okay (i think)…

the scene in the park made me cringe a lil bit tbh. I wish she just singing & leave the acting bit to another girl.

7. October 19, 2012 at 11:07 am
    Casual says:

I like this. I think they’ve finally figuring out what kind of artist this girl should be.

8. October 19, 2012 at 11:09 am
    monstarebel says:

Not trying to be a hater but I honestly don’t think she’ll be a big star theirs no type of hype about this girl she’s just here…. She not exciting to watch and doesn’t have the x factor. …

• October 19, 2012 at 11:40 am
      Rihanna black madonna says:

Hype is not a good thing. Look at Rita Ora. She maybe not be a Rihanna / gaga superstar. But, like Kelly Clarkson, she will have hits on billboard and can go platinum. She will be around a lot longer than Rita Ora, who is the most hyped.

• October 19, 2012 at 11:42 am
      Rihanna black madonna says:

She has LA REID as her boss. We all know LA reid knows how to make a career and run a label. Unlike Ghetto Roc nation, he is not gonna have Melanie wasting her time at fashion events in NYC. He is gonna have her making a song AMERICA WANTS TO HEAR, and she will be on billboard, while ‘hyped’ singers flop.

• October 21, 2012 at 6:38 pm
        Hello says:

You know LA Reid signed Rihanna right ? Ignorant people!

9. October 19, 2012 at 11:21 am
    Rihanna black madonna says:

She maybe chubby and not in fashion, but, unlike Rita Ora she will slay. This song is just what middle love. It will appeal to America. She is a black kelly clarkson and will have a bigger career than flop Rita Ora who is months away from getting drop,hence why she is trying to find a new career in fashion .

Well Done LA Reid and Melanie.

• October 19, 2012 at 12:55 pm
      FAF says:

why u so worried about Rita, tho ?

10. October 19, 2012 at 11:35 am
    Auntie_Jackie says:

I think she’s going to popular with mom’s, like Adele is, or Kelly Clarkson! She could be a winner, but not to young people.

• October 19, 2012 at 11:39 am
      Rihanna black madonna says:

Not adele. Apart from being fat and sing, she does not have adele’s depth is songwriting. She will not make a classic. She will be a black Kelly Clarkson. She is gonna sell good units in the USA and have hit.s She will wipe the floor with rita Ora who is all style and no substance.

11. October 19, 2012 at 11:36 am
    dstrock says:

I can’t deal with this. It looks like we have one of two situations here.

1. The staff was being genuine, and they really have no taste in music videos, given that this was one boring unoriginal mess. In which, I can’t…

2. The staff decided to be extra shady today and that whole post is one big load of sarcasm. In which case… http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5nz9fshcS1rybdyvo1_250.gif

• October 19, 2012 at 2:11 pm
      Bey Fan says:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12. October 19, 2012 at 11:40 am
    Ciroc says:

ummm Raven Simone?? I figured they would do this to Melanie! sheneeds to get on a real record label to make it

13. October 19, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    lolax says:

great job Mel

14. October 19, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

Im loving the second season of the xfactor USA. Already way better then the first season!

15. October 19, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    [email protected] says:

she needs a man, why is she fooling around with boys in her music video?

16. October 19, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

I really like this song:)

• October 19, 2012 at 1:02 pm
      TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

just has it on repeat for 5 times. Hope it does well for her.

• October 19, 2012 at 2:06 pm
        Peter Griffin says:

Pfffft! You sir have no taste. I’m gonna bash you until you learn what good music is!

• October 19, 2012 at 4:52 pm
        TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

Taste? And what are you telling me you do? I think this is a good song. Deal with that SIR!

• October 19, 2012 at 8:29 pm
        Peter Griffin says:

I’m only doing it for your own good, listening to songs like this makes you not value real music! It also makes you go to hell.

• October 20, 2012 at 9:40 am
        TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

I think you’re really deluded. Be sure to book an appointment to the doctors!

17. October 19, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    see me now b****** says:

maybe if she lost weight, got a better stylist and better material, she might make it. right now she’s just too chubby and basic-looking/sounding to make any sort of impact.

18. October 19, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    Peter Griffin says:

I can’t believe they went ahead with the video and release. Should’ve downgraded it to a buzz track and gone back to the drawing board. Seems the X Factor USA will follow the same legacy as the UK version. Here today, dropped tomorrow!

19. October 19, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    bibi93 says:

Very good

20. October 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    MC says:

Not really feeling it. Much luck and success anyways.

21. October 19, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

SORRY, I WASN’T IMPRESSED. I THINK SHE’S GORGEOUS AND HAS A GORGEOUS VOICE TO MATCH. THE SONG AND VIDEO ARE BOTH MEDIOCRE. SHE DESERVED TO WIN THE FIRST SEASON OF X-FACTOR SEEING AS HOW NO ONE WAS BETTER THAN HER AND THE SEASON WAS MEDIOCRE ITSELF. I FEEL THAT SHE’LL BE THE U.S. VERSION OF LEONA LEWIS WHICH MEANS PRETTY, GREAT VOICE, MAYBE A HIT OR TWO BUT NOBODY WILL REALLY CARE. I CAN’T BELIEVE HER LABEL ACTUALLY PUSHED THIS AS HER LEAD SINGLE. I FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING A BUNCH OF JORDIN SPARKS VIDEOS IN ONE. SHE TOTALLY NEEDED A SONG LIKE CIARA’S “LIVIN’ IT UP” AS HER LEAD SINGLE. A BRIGHT, BREEZY, DANCE-POP/R&B TYPE OF RECORD THAT COULD BE AN ANTHEM AS WELL AS INTRODUCE HER PROPERLY. BESIDES, WITH HER VOCALS SHE COULD HAVE SLAYED THAT SONG. WITH CIARA NOT USING AS A SINGLE (WHICH SHE TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE) SOMEBODY AT EPIC NEEDS TO PASS THE SONG ALONG TO MELANIE. HER ALBUM WILL NOT SELL WITHOUT A HIT.

22. October 20, 2012 at 11:04 am
    nightbitch says:

the wardrobe is boring. who they hell styled her boring,

23. October 20, 2012 at 3:21 pm
    trizzy trainwreck says:

Wanna see how this song will do on the charts.