New Song: Adele – ‘Skyfall’

adele skyfall thatgrapejuice e1349115352652 New Song: Adele   Skyfall

It’s here!

Adele‘s James Bond 007 theme ‘Skyfall’ premiered on radio literally seconds ago.

As ever, we have your first online listen! What are you waiting for? ‘Skyfall’ awaits below!

Adele, Adele, Adele. What kind of slayage on a Thursday night? ‘Skyfall’ is simply sublime.

Easily the most moving Bond theme since Tina Turner‘s ‘GoldenEye’, the cut packs with the same rawness and emotive that makes so much of the Londoner’s catalogue such a compelling listen

Say hello to the year’s next chart-topping blockbuster. *Hits replay*

• October 4, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    BLUE The Real HIVE says:

Flop

THAT A.D.E.L.E. REIGN JUST WON'T LET UP Replied:

Your entire LIFE is a flop!

• October 4, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    griffin says:

boring

• October 4, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    MonsterDNA says:

It is sooo predictable and boring imo. There’s no « epic » part as i expected :(

• October 4, 2012 at 2:02 pm
    me says:

she will slay ur faves sitting on a chair eating a burger. this is real music here. the real blues. get off kids. we dealing with real things here

B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING) Replied:

Lmao at the “get off kids” and you are correct

MF213 Replied:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• October 4, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    BLUE The Real HIVE says:

This song s super boooooooooring

• October 4, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    julian says:

Really ? What a crap !
    I don”t understand all this enthusiasm around Adele. Seriously.

• October 4, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    Bey Fan says:

I loves it….. I dont think its the best theme song for 007 …. but I really like the song. Adele is just great.

I can also see why some ppl are calling it boring/typical ….. I dont agree…but I can see where they’re coming from.

• October 4, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Adeles’ time is over.

me Replied:

lol she hasnt even begun. ppl r thirsty for her next album.she has grammys in the future waiting for her and legendary status awaiting

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Mmm not i don’t think so, she’s very talented but i don’t see her here in 5 years.

sharon Replied:

21 – 24, 000,000
    UK – 16X PLATINUM
    US – 9X PLATINUM

Rolling in the deep – 10 Million, 7x PLATINUM
    someone like you – 7 Million, 5X PLATINUM
    set fire to the rain – 5 Million, 4X PLATINUM
    and 8 grammys

Her time has just started!

Realest Replied:

MF213 Replied:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

• October 4, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    scorpio says:

It will go straight to #1 and block the RIHTARD!

JuanR Replied:

PREACH!

• October 4, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    me says:

if u find the song boring, no problem, music like this is for people like me who love music with a classic and laid back feel, not u. she will snatch ur fave’s bald head with slow music while they go round the round and embarrass themselves trying to get hits

• October 4, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    KD says:

The 21 era just killed any fascination I had with Adele or her music. #OverKill

me Replied:

did 4 also do the same? u r just jealous of adele because she blocked ur fave from winning grammys while sitting on a chair. u know 21 is a classic and that fact is going nowhere. u just pressed coz she overshadowed ur fave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lax Replied:

@ME….U R so right on.

JER Replied:

lol

Rihanna Navy Replied:

YASSS

• October 4, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    RoyalKev says:

When it first cam eon I thought this is hauntingly s***, but after a while I started yawning. This is far from bad, but I won’t play this again.

Bey Fan Replied:

this is why I said I can see why some ppl would call it boring. After about a min and a half, I kinda stop listening. But I still love it. Its no “Rolling In The Deep” tho….

• October 4, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    Hybridavenue says:

This is a classic bond song, it fits so perfect!!!

• October 4, 2012 at 2:19 pm
    hotterboi says:

awesome, as a fan of the bond franchise, i thinks its fits perfectly. nice job.

• October 4, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    ... says:

It sounds exactly like a Bond song. The end.

• October 4, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    Lax says:

The Adele is such a talented Artist, love her and her music.
    Hmmmmm i wonder where the fake ADELE POSTER
    Who’s always on the Rihanna post trying to shyt talk the navy.

THE LEGENDARY LAX Replied:

Adele>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Rihanna Your Fave will never

• October 4, 2012 at 3:22 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

Good Bond song! It’s not meant to be catchy single material, it’s for a soundtrack people! Amy was supposed to do the Bond theme at one point *cries* but she was too far gone, so they gave it to Alicia Keys.

Sarah Says Replied:

I disagree, some bond songs are catchy and hang in your mind. example: My fave, Gladys Knight – Licence to Kill. The song gets me everytime, catchy, anthemic, great vocals….
    This song is okay but too Adele. It would’ve been nice of her to change it up instead of making it sound like a 21 bonus track. I also thinkl 21 was overrated, Rolling in the deep is still my jam but the rest has been removed from my mp3 player.

Anne Replied:

I would have to agree. Gladys Knight’s ‘License to Kill’ is my favorite Bond song. It commands your attention from beginning to end and there is no drop in intensity. I think ‘Skyfall’ starts strong but falls kinda flat somewhere near the middle and thru the rest. It’s still a nice song and Adele gave a good vocal performance, it just doesn’t hit me like some of the other Bond songs.

• October 4, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    monstarebel says:

I said this s*** was guna be wack from jump yall the ones acting like this song was guna be epic or some s***

Ren Replied:

You’re a f*****.

• October 4, 2012 at 3:58 pm
    manfred says:

total waste of my time. a baby can write such crap. the chorus is useless

• October 4, 2012 at 4:27 pm
    TNAiPM says:

This is amazing, the production and quality is just perfect – It’s one of the most brilliant Bond songs – I feel goosebumps – I see many big things for this song! It’s genius as ADELE always is and she could do no wrong with a Bond theme tune.

• October 4, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    bibi93 says:

good song

• October 4, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    Skyfall says:

I love Adele but this is very predictable . I hope she comes out with a new different sound for her next album , and that she doesn’t take 7 seven years to put it out like Nelly Furtado it’d be really bad to think to the world is awaiting you honey . 3 years top!
    Ps : Are Beyoncé and Adele the only real real performers these days ? urgh!

• October 4, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

It sounds very good. Adele´s voice is so beautiful… but her voice has its limitations. And it shows from the middle of the song and on. It becomes a little bit boring
    This has NOTHING on Tina Turner´s epic Bond´s theme (Goldeneye). That was epic. Sheryl Crow´s song for James Bond was better too for example
    What I mean is that Adele has this good and amaningly beautiful voice… but it´s far from epic. She shines on some of her songs in 21 and specially 19 albums. But more than that is too big for her. It´s the same case of a Beyonce (Adele obviously being more talented for music overall, don´t get me wrong). They just can´t be epic. They don´t ahve a voice for that. The aren´t Whitney, Celine or Mariah. People are fascinated with Adele cos of the crappy last 10 years we have had in mainstream music, but it´s not legendary epicness at all

• October 4, 2012 at 6:12 pm
    THAT A.D.E.L.E. REIGN JUST WON'T LET UP says:

That woman is a f****** LEGEND.

• October 4, 2012 at 6:14 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

my bet is on adele , she will be the last one to stand tall among these b****** ……..

mark my words.

mob: Breezy Lovin' Replied:

Hello and that truly is the true tea you just spilt!! :-)

I can’t believe all the hatred I’m reading. This song is amazing and her voice appears to be back to normal. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not for the media CANONIZATION of Adele to HIGH PRIESTESS but the chick can blow and that’s for sure!!

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

i agree :)

hello.

• October 4, 2012 at 6:23 pm
    THAT A.D.E.L.E. REIGN JUST WON'T LET UP says:

I couldn’t believe it was premiered when @LAX told me about “that Adele post”.

ADELE’s vocals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• October 4, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    THAT A.D.E.L.E. REIGN JUST WON'T LET UP says:

Guys does anybody know if this song will get the video treatment?

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

homegirl is preggo ….

oh baby (b****** will Deal) Replied:

So what she’s pregnant? It doesn’t mean she’s dead?
    And to the original poster, idk what it’ll be, but I bet money she’ll be sitting on a throne (big chair) and walking around a ballroom with scenes from the movie playing in the background. Wearing a long black shimmering night gown with her pregnant behind ;) Not a fan of the song, but it’s Adele so it’s gonna be big…pun intended

• October 4, 2012 at 7:25 pm
    Ayana says:

Nice song. Definitely James Bond appropriate. Listened to it multiple times though, and still not completely sure what exactly she’s talking about. I like Adele, and this is song is definitely her. However, and this is no shade to her whatsoever, but for this particular track, I kinda think I’d probably enjoy the instrumental version better.

• October 4, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    mc the place to be!! says:

I like it its good for the James bond movie and ppl shut up its not even a new single from her new album and if it was it’ll slay trust me the older audience has more power than these kids why because they have money to buy s*** which is why I don’t understand these artist today catering to the wrong crowd no wonder why record sales declined why would someone who’s 40 would listen to starships and run the world?? Smh

Absolved Replied:

Why would someone over 40 listen to “Triumphant.” Better question: why would someone over 40 even make that s***?

oh baby (b****** will Deal) Replied:

@absolved……oop!! Girl you better not slay me like that! Lol best comeback ever ;)

mc the place to be!! Replied:

which is the reason why someone like jlo makes on the floor and goin in at 43 and hell jay z who f***** talks about b****** hoes and hoes when he has a wife and child at home which is a way worst records s*** and triumphant has rappers in it so what atleast shes not doing anything sexual to play with mc she can buy your faves career and their label and still have s*** left over

• October 4, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    King. says:

The lyrics are very much adele, the production makes the song great though. I love how dramatic and dark it is.

• October 4, 2012 at 8:30 pm
    mob: Breezy Lovin' says:

I LOVE IT!!. This has sort of a Portishead feel to it!

You better SANG Adele!!

• October 4, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    MC says:

I like it. Sounds like Adele. I think she is very talented it shows more in her 19 album than 21. People were so into 21 like it was the last ever album.

• October 4, 2012 at 8:42 pm
    Alekzander says:

I like it. It fits the Bond franchise just fine but I don’t think it’s as epic as Tina’s “GoldenEye” but the ending of Skyfall <3 <<<<<<<<<

• October 4, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    kevin says:

Not even close to Goldeneye but it’s a slow burning s*** tune in line with the Bond movies.

• October 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

She has a unique tone. So deep and lovely but to be honest there was no climax so I immediately got bored. Not something I’d listen to again.

• October 5, 2012 at 12:00 am
    Absolved says:

All I care about is that it’s going to upstage Rislutta.

• October 5, 2012 at 12:55 am
    Realest says:

The song totally sets the mood of “Bond” it does its purpose and those of you who aren’t into it OH WELL!

• October 5, 2012 at 2:34 am
    Saetana says:

Oh come on, this songs fits reasonably well with the Bond franchise but frankly its not that good. I expected better from Adele, she has made this sound like half a dozen other Bond songs. Boring sound and meaningless lyrics, I’ll be surprised if this does really well in the charts as its boring and slow ;o)