Watch: Leona Lewis Performs ‘Trouble’ On ‘The X Factor UK’

Leona+Lewis+Trouble Watch: Leona Lewis Performs Trouble On The X Factor UK
With the release of Leona Lewis‘Glassheart’ album but a week away, The X Factor alum returned to the stage that birthed her career to perform the LP’s latest single ‘Trouble’.

Watch Ms. Lewis soar after the jump…

Trouble never sounded so good! Vocally stunning performance!

‘Trouble’ is on iTunes now, while ‘Glassheart’ arrives on October 15th.

• October 7, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    Lax says:

Yes Leona bring it on this is getting very, very interesting
    right about now, the more the Merrier.

Madea Replied:

SHUT THE f*** UP f***** I WILL p*** ON THE BACK OF YO HEAD AND s*** IN YOUR MOUTH YOU SHITTY ASS f** f*** GO DRINK BLEACH b****!!!!!

SALeem Replied:

Madea Replied:

and another thing I hope you die in yo sleep tonight h**

SHUH Replied:

Yo c***. Go run along the train tracks until the train comes and flattens your ratchet ass. Just because nobody gives a f*** about the oxygen you steal. You’re more than likely 14 you big keyboard warrior. Go grow a set of balls before you grow a p****.

Madea Replied:

Suck my d*** s*** head and go run in traffic b**** you ass face

Madea Replied:

and one more thing i will smear my p**** in yo face b**** deal with it

• October 7, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    Sarah Says says:

Sorry, i wasn’t moved. I also find that thing she does at the end of every sentence annoying. The people will decide

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

I know what you mean. She is not versalile enough to have a career on top. It only lasted for a first album

Madea Replied:

you Heartless ass b**** go wash yo raggedy p**** w**** and warm it up in the oven b****

• October 7, 2012 at 3:14 pm
    mr.m says:

Leona is the real deal ..
    gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you rocked it <3

• October 7, 2012 at 3:21 pm
    wrinkle flop ora says:

The best vocalist to ever come from the UK and the most beautiful too. Rita Ora cannot f*** with leona in god given talent or looks. Rita will also never sell 20 millions like LL.

• October 7, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    SDF says:

This girl is a true gem.What a beauty.What a voice.What a song.

• October 7, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

No one can deny the FACT that the Girl can sing but she is so damn boring.

I think if I’ll be going to see her on tour, I better bring a pillow, my teddy and a sleeping bag because it is possible to fall asleep at her concert.

I will be buying the album though.

• October 7, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I know I´ve been hard with this girl sometimes. She has issues with the boring thing and always sounding the same you can´t deny. I just needed to put things in their place when she debuted in 2008 and people were saying she was the new Mariah or better than her and blah blah blah. It was like “what?”. You know everybody jumps on the bandwagon when something new works even if it´not half as good and won´t last.
    But that said… in a world where we have had to suffer crazy stans talking about Beyonce´s and Rihanna´s greatness on the vocal department, Leona sure be higher on the charts. I wish her not to flop. At least in the UK

• October 7, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    Todd says:

Haters will always hate.

This is even better than the acoustic performance, and I really enjoyed it! Plus, she looks stunning! Go go go Leona! #glassheart #trouble #no1 #leonalewis

• October 7, 2012 at 4:11 pm
    [email protected] says:

No tricks. Just talent. She owned the stage. Go Leona!

• October 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    @091094_ Twitter says:

Beautiful, I wish this girl would slay the charts, it hurts me when leona and other talents flop, and Christina’s Your Body should be number one on billboard why o why

• October 7, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

Next week Taylor swift.. bring it one!

Redy Replied:

I CAN’T WAIT!! Did you hear the preview for Taylor’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble!?’ T’lamour is going to snatch some MORE wigs this Red era!! She slayed me with a damn snippet! Lovin’ all her countdown singles so far.

• October 7, 2012 at 4:45 pm
    mob: b!tch i'll carry UR head says:

WTF was the prevideo for? Who is she suppose to be Whitney, Mariah carey or Celion Dion? Girl bye…. The song is okay but nothing more…

Madea Replied:

SHUT THE f*** UP go suck Chris browns pencil d*** b**** i hope he stab you in the throat with it you ass face b****