Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off ‘777’ Tour

shares
 Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off 777 Tour

Now this is how you promote an album.

With the pressure of nabbing her first US #1 album weighing heavy on her fans, Rihanna took the first step in ensuring that happens with the launch of the ‘777 Tour‘ yesterday.

Joined by 150 journalists and a number of her most loyal ‘Navy’ members, the ‘Mother Mary’ singer hopped aboard her private jet at LAX, and touched down in Mexico last night for the very first of the tour’s performances.

Fun flight action below…

Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off 777 Tour Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off 777 Tour Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off 777 Tour Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off 777 Tour Hot Shots: Rihanna Kicks Off 777 Tour

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (65)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (62)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (54)

• Tyler

Tyler (53)

1. November 15, 2012 at 9:56 am
    HALF AMAZIN says:

I love this b**** and meanwhile all you haters have her songs on your iPod. Thanks.

• November 15, 2012 at 10:02 am
      VANNY says:

GO AWWWFFFF!!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm
        Likedbymany says:

Brooke Valentine is back with her 2nd Album! her FIRST SINGLE!

• November 15, 2012 at 10:51 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

You budget friendly hoes like STONY, will illegally download her songs, be twerrk raving with your friends, then get on blogs and talk s***. I ignore the music of people I don’t like.

Not a pinch, dash, table or teaspoon of f**** for you hypocrites!

• November 15, 2012 at 11:08 am
        JER says:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

• November 15, 2012 at 11:00 am
      madonna the black rihanna says:

i download them illegally then sell them online thanks rih rih ;o)

• November 15, 2012 at 11:11 am
        IDK says:

smh.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:39 pm
      Santa Bey says:

SURE DO! especially if its free lmao! anyways……Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!!!! just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

• November 16, 2012 at 12:54 am
        Beyonce's Weave says:

i see you there just jared.

2. November 15, 2012 at 9:57 am
    HALF AMAZIN says:

Im gonna have to request that LAX dont come up here with those long ass paragraphs addressing EVERYONE. Sometimes, I think you’re on some s***. We all like the b**** too but damn

• November 15, 2012 at 10:09 am

@Half what ever or you talking Bout, Sugar,
      I don’t have time to write a lot because you
      see i am on the Plane, Smiles and sips my Drink,,,,

• November 15, 2012 at 10:25 am
        HALF AMAZIN says:

Gworl, I don’t know what you be talking about!

• November 15, 2012 at 10:19 am

@HALP AMAZIN,,,,And I need to say this to You real Quick,
      Listen while I write Essay’s Defending Rihanna and Her Haters Write Essay’s Cursing, Slandering, and name calling Rihanna ,,,,

• November 15, 2012 at 10:22 am
        Lax says:

@HALF AMAZIN trying to not write a ESSAY, and since i address everybody then that means that there have just got to
        be a cazillion of hater commenting , Right?

• November 15, 2012 at 10:22 am

@AMAZIN,,,,,
        ,I just Wonder,,,,,Why yo Ass Addressed Me and Not the “Hater’s ” I mean I will Understand If you don’t Address the “Haters” because after all you are always “On And Off With Your Freindship” with Rihanna anyway.

• November 15, 2012 at 10:23 am
        HALF AMAZIN says:

They do but all that s*** you be writing?!?!? They look dumb and pressed all on their own. You don’t have to look CRAY too! IJS

• November 15, 2012 at 10:24 am

@AMAZIN It’s very hard not to write a Essay, but as I was saying,,,
        See if you and Others who can always find something to say to Positive Vibes and not Address the Negative Vibes that make what yo ass Say to Me Null & Void, Do i make myself clear.?

• November 15, 2012 at 10:44 am

@ LAX

On and off with my friendship with Rihanna???
        First of all, I’m not friends with the b****. She dont know me and I don’t know her. I am, and have always been a FAN.
        You don’t see me always arguing with other people because I think its dumb. Now, don’t get in your feelings because I said your paragraphs be too long. They are!!!!!! I just legitimately wonder if you be on some s*** when you type them.

• November 15, 2012 at 10:33 am
      JoJo says:

LOL, the most hilarious part is the b**** clearly thinks people actually read them.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:36 am
        Lax says:

@JOJO You don’t like Rih in the first place sooooo why are you here, you love stirring in shyt to make it stink, in the first place you are always telling the Navy that if they don’t like the way the grape writes about Rihanna then they can find another blog then that can apply to yo ass as well,,,,Shyt Stirrer, I will try to cut down on my Essays But most of the time it’s in returm for that Dumb ass stupid comment that DTG,,,,on almost all of the Rihanna POST, and to respond to Beyonce’s long Ass Resume that is often time posted on Rih Thread’s

• November 15, 2012 at 12:11 pm
        Lax says:

@JOJO Perhaps yo ass don’t have to worry about
        reading this because its short and sweet,,,,

• November 15, 2012 at 3:55 pm
        JoJo says:

@Lax. AHAHAHA I really touched a nerve didn’t I???. Yes, I was s*** stirring in that comment and it clearly worked cos it you mad. First of all, you of all people should know you don’t have to like a person to read about them so dont be hypocrital cos I see your name pop up all time on Bey threads and you’ll be suprised, I don’t dislike Rihanna as much as you might think its SOME of the people in the Navy that gets me so obviously I aint gonna sugarcoat s*** about Rihanna. I go in when I see people goin in on the person I stan for and thats usually on Rih posts more than anyone else except for her own. And no, Im not gonna bother clicking on another one of your links cos it don’t mean s***, besides you should be able to articulate yourself without always needing to copy and paste ish. Anywho, what you don’t like about me is not going to change, there many things I could go in on you about but Im not gonna bother cos it aint that detrimental in my life. Its a damn blog and you make it seem like I jus insulted your mom ROFL. I aint gonna change so deal with it and put your toys back in the pram #Clocksout.

• November 15, 2012 at 5:41 pm
      • November 15, 2012 at 7:52 pm
        JoJo says:

I see you’ve moved on from copy and pasting essays to links.. Cant you just argue your case by yourself? Heres the scoop, aint nobody gonna read them iva but u haha.

• November 16, 2012 at 4:34 am
      • November 16, 2012 at 5:30 am

JOJO
        Opinions are like ass holes we all have one, and I shall not be Moved one way or the other and like I said its a free world and in the Blogosphere I will do as I please AS Long as it’s okay with the Web Master and Yo ass getting My Goat so to say is just a click and a skip over what you are Yapping about Because in the Final ANALYSIS,,,,,It’s not about Me in the first place, it’s all about Rihanna….. and if That Grape Don’t want Me to Blog Here they will be the one’s to block Me are tell me to stop writing essays, Bytches,,,,,,

And if that be the case since I am on My own clock I sure in the f** isn’t going to take heed to some bytches who are fair weather friends who love to Stir in Shy to make it stink,,,,and I can use any words in my comments I fukin want too Correct the Haters the liars, those who Slander Rih and kiss my ass in the process,,,,
        @Half If I want to use the word Friend I will,,,,and don’t yo ass forget that,,,

If i was Bad Mouthing Rihanna then I would think about it but since I am Not what ever is the problem?????Once again I don’t give a f** what you think or type,,,,because I have a brain and can read and type perhaps not as good as many but I can get it up so to say,,,,

and If I am not saying Negative shyt about Rihanna I think it would have been a problem before now because since I do blog on /about Rih I think I should know who else who are speaking the same language or Heeey skip Me like I skip yo ass,,,,, Until something catches my eyes that isn’t cool,,,,,bytches its the blogosphere and who

Bytches this is the Blogosohere not a Fukn Personality Contest” where you follow the rules,,,,Isn’t Putting Haters in their place what you do on a fukin blog spot,,,,and as ..

@JOJO And since u r Bey Hive that “Shitty ” part about Me being on a Beyonce Post, Bytch,,,,
        talking shyt Baby I talk shyt about Bryonce Fake ass booty Pad wearing, Fake Baby buying ass Right Here on Rihanna’s Post I don’t have to go to the Bytches post , ,,,
        Period and that is why yo ass is here in the first place isn’t it JOJO,,,? Yo ass is Bitter, Pissed, and angry because you can not get Me to a Beyonce Post to help make your argument easier, see how you loose booty bytche post all of the beyonce Videoa and beyonce’s Resume’sand accomplishments on the Rihanna post,,,

As long as that “WORTHLESS” Bey Hive can bring a ass they will get a ass if not by Me then By the Navy Because that is why we are here in the first place,,,,
        Beyonce get’s called out of her name right here on the Rihanna post JOJO/BEY HIVE,,,,the Bey Hive need to mind their own fuking business but you can’t can you JOJO you want “LAX” to kiss amazing ‘s ass right?
        AMAZIN BLAST,,,,IN and tries their hand at telling “LAX’ TO
        Chill on he ESSAYS,

Never,,,,and not in the forseeable future I will Respect a Naval Officer bUt Kiss their Ass Never,,,,

,,,isn’t putting aside the Fake ass Beh Hive Fans who are always changing their screen names to try and get a fight going on between Rih’s Navy and other fan clubs because they Hate on Rihanna so Fukn Hard,,,,and neither you or Amazing can/will stop my though process so Kiss my ass in Advance and keep thinking that your written comments on this blog will stop me when see Beyonces Fukin Resume Post on any of Rihanna THREADS,,,,and when DTG,,,,,,

And when DTG, post that long ass negative post it will be met with other post, links ect,,,,,because it’s uncalled for…
        Post his shyt it will be met with the same intense as it was posted and as far as READING COMMENTS YO ASSES GOT THAT RIGHT because when DTG Long ass negative comment is posted almost always at the beginning of a Rihanna post all it does is take Us a Long ass time to stroll down pass it…. And everybody and their dog know that POSTING BEYONCE’S FUKING RESUME ON A RIHANNA THREAD IS UNPRESIDENTED AND what is that for in the first place because it do not and will not make people Like, Love BEYONCE and her “Fuked Up Bey Hive” any more,,, ..

keep thinking that yo ass got the last laugh, point or whatever because trying to shyt talk Me will not stop the Rihanna Progress and Journey to the top of the Music Spectrum and to the top of the Charts,,, Like I say Skip, Hop Jump over Me and My Comments and keep it moving Because when I am Named in a Comment I get all kinds of Highs from seeing My Name In Print, Bytches,,,,
        that you got my Goat, so to say,,,,,Peace…

• November 16, 2012 at 9:57 am
  3. November 15, 2012 at 10:03 am
    Evan says:

Rihanna is SMART! She took 182 journalists from around the world on this trip. That means that all the blogs and music channels and websites will be focused on HER and HER every move. None of your faves will get a chance to shine these next few weeks. #WEBADYOUMAD #ELITENAVI

• November 15, 2012 at 11:07 am
      Jim says:

I hope she don’t drink and get drank while they are around her. Then they would really have alot to talk about.

• November 15, 2012 at 12:09 pm
        HALF AMAZIN says:

People ALWAYS have something to say about her. She could be on that plane having bible study and a b**** would be like, she’s the anti-christ planning the zombie apocalypse!

• November 16, 2012 at 6:06 am

@HALF AMAZIN,,,,TRUE,,,

4. November 15, 2012 at 10:03 am
    Blue says:

Poor riri she looks very worried about getting that #1 album…NOT!!!!!!!!!!

b**** FLYING HIGHER THEN A KITE

• November 15, 2012 at 10:21 am
      BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

Lol love ri ri u Betta ask somebody how many albums do RIHANNA sells!! Three million at least

• November 15, 2012 at 10:23 am
        BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

Even her FLOP sells RR SOLD 3 MILLION

• November 15, 2012 at 11:41 pm
        Santa Bey says:

WHY U MAD THO………Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!!!! just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

• November 15, 2012 at 11:40 pm
      Santa Bey says:

HAHAHAHAHAH! Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!!!! just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

5. November 15, 2012 at 10:04 am
    Evan says:

And i am so happy and surprised that Unapologetic hasn’t leaked yet. I praaaay that we make it until Monday without a leak!!!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 11:41 pm
      Santa Bey says:

spoke to soon huun!!!!! Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!!!! just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

6. November 15, 2012 at 10:05 am
    lulu says:

I bet you anything if RiRi’s camp had invited Samantha and ThatGrapeJuice on this little adventure they would be all over RiRi’s nuts and we’d never see another shade post her way again. TGJ can be bought plain and simple. Kiss assing at it’s finest!

• November 15, 2012 at 10:12 am

Nope the Grape Juice isn’t here but it ain’t nothing but a Party,
      and Shhhhhh Rih Loves “That Grape Juice” Shhhhhhhhh
      Don’t want everyone to know that Especially that Bey Hive and Her Haters.

• November 15, 2012 at 4:08 pm
      Don't be fooled says:

Nicole Bitchie is on the plan and she has been kissing Rihanna’s ass hardcore over the past two weeks, when she usually disses her. All of these bloggers opinions can be bought

7. November 15, 2012 at 10:07 am
    Blue says:

She looks very worried about getting that #1 album…NOT!!!!

b**** FLYING HIGHER THAN A G6

• November 15, 2012 at 11:43 pm
      Santa Bey says:

Lmao! Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!!!! just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

8. November 15, 2012 at 10:12 am
    stony says:

i hope the show is free cause judging on her vocals or on her performances skills i will never ever pay to see her live it’s a fact. and @ h

• November 15, 2012 at 10:14 am
      stony says:

hope the show is free cause judging on her vocals or on her performances skills i will never ever pay to see her live it’s a fact. and @ half amazin of course i have her songs on my ipod and when it comes to rihanna who is not a real artist for me i simply download it for free .that my treatment for her

• November 15, 2012 at 10:21 am
      Love&Affection says:

That’s fine, no one is forcing you to go to any concert but you know you’re the s*** when you can have 7 tour dates and they all sell out around the world. The tickets were very exclusive and hard to get, yet they are sold out everywhere. You may not be going but there are millions of people who would go and get crazy with Rihanna. This makes me wonder how much money we will make this year (2012-2013) on her tours. Probably in the 100s

• November 15, 2012 at 10:33 am
        stony says:

good for her that’s the reason why i am very impressed by those who go to see her i did it once and i will never ever do it again i guess they have faith cause rihanna a+ tour =ust nope nope nope.
        by the way here in france she’s suppose to sing in the stadium hope for her it will be fool of those idiots people you’re talking about.

• November 15, 2012 at 12:13 pm
        Lax says:

@STONY Take some deep breath’s and Exhale, Deery…

• November 15, 2012 at 10:34 am

@ STONY

You’re acting like anyone, especially Rihanna, gives ANY f**** that YOU don’t want to come to her concerts.

And spoken like a true troll but undercover fan, you’ll download her music for free?! I mean, who’s still doing that s***?! I ignore the songs of people I don’t like.

While you and your friends are twerk raving to your illegal downloads, she’s laughing because you budget friendly b****** STILL want to be down!

• November 15, 2012 at 10:43 am
        Love&Affection says:

Lmfao at “Budget friendly b****** STILL want to be down”

You make her sound like some old mom that’s going through her mid life crisis and starts listening to rihanna so she can seem youthful because she knows her time is running out, like Rita Ora’s career.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:01 am
        HALF AMAZIN says:

Whatever the f*** he/she/it is can have a head start to GTFOH. It makes me so irritated when people pop awf but then be like “ohhhh i’ma download it illegally”! Undercover fans.

And let me be clear, I’m not in nobody’s Navy because I stan for my motherfucking self, ok. I like Rihanna a lot but this naming your fans s*** is getting out of hand and SHE is not with it!

9. November 15, 2012 at 10:16 am
    Beyonce's Weave says:

Only Samantha’s f***** ass is worried about a number one album, no one in the Navy cares. Samantha is a pressed ass f***** fudge packer hater who should take his a*** medication. Samantha will never be as respected nor as successful as Perez Hilton, Necole Bitchie..etc, he runs q trashy blog who’s main objective is to trash a girl who refused to give him an interview.

Samantha will never be on the list of respected bloggers, his antics have ruined the careers of his favorite flops and now Rita Ora is having a meltdown because of Samantha’s antics.

Samantha is trash, in fact he is worst than trash, he is the lowest form of council estate trash to ever grace this world.

• November 15, 2012 at 6:16 pm
      SHARON says:

PREACH!!! Keep calling him samantha! loool!

• November 15, 2012 at 11:44 pm
      Santa Bey says:

oh u care! the whole Gravy does!…. anyways Ho Ho HO! UNAPOLOGETIC 4 EVERYONE!!!!!! just couldn’t hold on to this free album any longer, so i thought i would drop the link in everyone’s chimney’s, My early gift (u never wanted) just for u http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj unapologetic! Ya Gurr! LMAO! KI

10. November 15, 2012 at 10:20 am
    boopboop says:

samantha should be more pressed bout rita ora’s us album actually GETTING released “early next year” and not getting nicole scherzinger-ed and pushed back to 1988.

we know you mad bout not bein invited, sam! but i’m sure that aint stopped you from pre-ordering UNAPOLOGETIC and searching the net for a leak so you can give your “unbiased” review before anyone else hears it.

11. November 15, 2012 at 10:23 am
    I mop the floor with your faves weave says:

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU POST ABOUT THIS TALENTLESS JAMACIAN s***? THIS SITE IS GETTING BORING NOW.

RIHANNA THIS, RIHANNA THAT! f*** YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION

• November 15, 2012 at 10:49 am
      ,. says:

You d-mb ignorant c–n t f-ck you do your research,she is not from Jamaica,and i am from jamaca don’t dis Jamaican people,you f-cking insect.

• November 15, 2012 at 10:53 am
      EzraJKnight says:

Rihanna is not Jamaican, get your facts straight before coming for anyone. Also I never understood why you or anyone would comment on a RIHANNA post but you’re bored of always seeing ? Rihanna’s posts are the only thing that’s keeping this dreadful site alive. Either shut up and deal or go find something better to do but hate on a chick that doesn’t know you. You sound like those jealous losers in high school who wanted to be friends with the queen B (In this case Rihanna).

• November 15, 2012 at 6:17 pm
      SHARON says:

Loool! Rihanna’s not jamaican!

12. November 15, 2012 at 10:24 am
    boopboop says:

only reasons ome folks keep harping on “no #1 albums in us” is cuz rih has SURPASSED MANY of their faves with her “no #1 albums in the us” having self! they HATE that a so-call “singles artist only” is such a GLOBAL SUPERSTAR without having a #1 us album! that’s the ONLY thing they can harp on cuz otherwise rih is KILLING IT on a WORLDWIDE scale!

UNAPOLOGETIC can come in at #10 or #20 in the us and i won’t care cuz it’ll STILL end up outselling A LOT of #1 albums IN THE LONG RUN!

it’s not always how you START but how you FINISH! rih is a LONG DISTANCE RUNNER not a sprinter with her sales!

• November 15, 2012 at 10:55 am
      EzraJKnight says:

This time around she has a lot of pre-order sales so I wonder how much she will debut in the first week. I believe she will beat Keyisha Cole because of the audience they market to. The only competition she has is Taylor and Nicki Minaj, not to mention One Direction.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:16 am
        JER says:

Whatever watch Rihanna go #1 then Billboard pulls a Blackout and says AC/DC sold 800k copies of thier live CD

• November 15, 2012 at 2:22 pm
      zzzzzg says:

I couldn’t have said it better. These haters know that Rihanna is one of the only black female artist who can sell big numbers WW.So the only thing they can talk about is her not having a #1 album in the US, poor them,when will their fav have a #1 album WW and sell singles WW.Rihanna can do both while their fav can’t do neither.

13. November 15, 2012 at 10:24 am
    Lax says:

@AMAZIN I give you this thread, have fun Deery!

• November 15, 2012 at 11:08 am

oh ok thanks!!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 6:42 pm
      RihnavyUK says:

huge RIHANNA STAN I DONT THINK BEYONCE WORRY ABT WHAT RIHANNA DOES COZ AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE IS GOING TO SPENT SOME OF THAT MONEY THRU HIS HUSBAND I DONT UNDERSTAND h** THE HIVE AND NAVY CANT GET ALONG THE HIVE SHOULD BE HAPPY AND SUPPORT HER SO THAT BEY GETS MORE MONEY AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT IS THE REASON RIHANNA SAID SHE WLD WANT TO BE BLUE IVY FOR A DAY COZ THAT KID BENEFITS FROM WHAT ALL THE ARTIST THAT ARE SIGNED UNDER ROC NATION BRINGS TO THE TABLE AT THE END OF THE DAY. BEY AINT WORRIED ABT RIH TO BE HONEST AND RIH IS JUST DOING WHAT SHE HAS TO DO I HOPE THE HIVE WILL HELP US THE NAVY TO BUY THE ALBUM WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM

• November 16, 2012 at 5:40 am
        Lax says:

@RIHNAVYUK,,,You find one of the latest Beyonce
        Post and relax to a hot tea, coffee, or wine cooler
        and Juast read a Beyonce Post and you will be more then able to answer your own Question as to why, Its simple the
        Bey Hive want Rihanna back in Barbados, barefoot and playing on the beach not on a stage with a Mic in her Hand.
        The stage, spotlights, and lime lights are RESERVED for Beyonce Only!!!!! They think!!!!

14. November 15, 2012 at 10:28 am
    boopboop says:

and…lets give rih CREDIT for releasing her albums WHEN THERES COMPETITION! when your NOT COMPETING with anyone it’s pretty easy to get a #1 album! but somebody like taylor swift…not a fan but i’m more impressed by her bein #1 cuz shes up against ppl who can possibly outsell her and she still comes out on top!

at least rih releases her s*** ON TIME and doesn’t take the easy route of releasing when there’s nobody else out at the time!

• November 15, 2012 at 10:57 am
      EzraJKnight says:

Taylor Swift is so pressed. She only talks about d***, d***, d*** and more d*** that she wanted to get with but she gets no back lash because once you’re “white” then you know it’s right! SMH

• November 15, 2012 at 11:13 am
        HALF AMAZIN says:

Not only is Taylor white but she’s got the whole “apple pie” thing going on so of course she can do no wrong. I’m not a fan of her music, but its interesting how she pursued music when it seemed like it wasn’t going to work out. The pattern with country girls who go kinda pop-like is that when the next one comes along your’re DONE. Look how nobody cares about Carrie Underwood anymore. When I was younger Leanne Rimes was the “it girl” now she struggles for relevance and her veneers are too big for her mouth.

• November 16, 2012 at 5:43 am
        Lax says:

Color don’t have jack to do with shyt, so what Taylor is whit but then so is Rita, carrie, Jojo, and many others.

If color in entertainment had so much to do with it then how in the hell is Rihanna doing Her thiing and her ass is a Black sista or at least it was the last time We all knew,,,, Whoopie, is black, and the President is Black,,,WTF,,,

• November 16, 2012 at 5:49 am

@AMAZIN,,,,,,Color, for realllllllll!!!!!!Ofc,,,,

Madonna is the number 1 biggest singles seller in the Uk
        Rihanna is number 2 and since Rihanna is black how is that Possible,,,
        Billboard named Rihanna the Queen of Pop with how well her music has charted and they named her that for the last twenty years what do COLOR HAVE TO DO WITH THAT,,,,,

Whitney Houston had one of the Biggest Soundtracks
        “Bodyguard” Ever Whitney was Black

Serena has won each and every game she played in this season Shes Black,,,,,

And the last time I checked “MJ” the king of Pop, Black…

• November 16, 2012 at 6:15 am
      Lax says:

As quiet as it’s kept Taylor is hired by cover girl
      where Rih used to be hired before that down time that
      Rih went through It don’t mean Jack just thought I’d mention it ,,,

15. November 15, 2012 at 10:40 am
    HALF AMAZIN says:

Somewhere in the UK, in a small dark room reeking of ball sweat, Sam is crafting the diatribe that he’s gonna post when Unapologetic’s first week sales numbers are released. At the same time, he’s asking Gawd why he wasn’t made into a bad bish like Rihanna. Because he is so hurt he has no option but to be starched and pressed ovah her. “FML!!!” Sam frequently shouts aloud. “Let me stan for flops because I can relate”

16. November 15, 2012 at 10:41 am
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

have fun riri

17. November 15, 2012 at 10:58 am
    NYMARCUS says:

WINNING

18. November 15, 2012 at 11:02 am
    OMG says:

YOU GO RIRI I MAY DISLIKE YOU h** BUT I RESPECT YOUR HUSTLE GURRRLLLL !!!!!! YOU SLAPPING HOES LIKE CIARA, BRANDY, RITA FOCAL, PIGTINA AND OTHER LESSORS HARRRDD!!! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BEYONCE OF COURSE!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 11:04 am
      RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

I must say Beyonce and riri are the HBIC no shade

• November 15, 2012 at 11:09 am
        OMG says:

SO TRUE!!! NOT GONNA LIE THO I HAVE 2 RIRI ALBUMS ON MY ITUNES!!! I BE ROCKING TO RATED R & LOUD SOMETIMES!! BUT YEAH SHE STILL A h** !!!

• November 15, 2012 at 11:14 am
      JER says:

no grrrrrl BeYAWNce was shopping at Aldis during the 4Closure era, thankfully Rihanna’s checks kept coming in the first of the month so BlueIvy could get that formula.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:39 am

*DEATH*!!!!! @ shopping at Aldis

I hate you.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:39 am
        OMG says:

YOU AINT SHAME THAT RIHANNA GOTTA GIVE HER CASH TO A CHILD THAT AINT HERS??? IT LOOKS LIKE SLAYONCE IS BENEFITING HERE. DEAD @ YOUR STUPIDITY

• November 15, 2012 at 2:11 pm
        RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY says:

b**** mother is worth over 300mm while rihanna is only worth 72 sit all the way down ….there the titanics go with their STUPIDITY

• November 15, 2012 at 11:14 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

Beyonce is prominently perched atop that list, sorry. When she returns to making hits, she can come off. But she’s been there since 2008.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:45 am

Adele, Rihanna, & Taylor has
        clearly knocked Beyonce off
        Her Game, Rihanna isn’t supposed to have lasted this long according to her many haters and has now stepped her game all the way up, Making Beyonce Have got to go back to the drawing board and bring it harder then She has ever done in Her Entire Life.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:46 am
        Lax says:

Since Beyonce haven’t had a Hit since 2008 She’s all the way off her game and her spot at the top.

Its clear that it’s back to the drawing board for Beyonce and everybody with a working brain know that.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:54 am

How in the f** can Beyonce’ ass be Perched atop
        a dam thing when Rihanna just got named the Queen of Pop by Billboard for the last twenty years or last two decades for that matter,,,,

• November 15, 2012 at 2:12 pm
        RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY says:

Y’ALL HOES SOUND SO DUMB TIL IT ANIT EVEN FUNNY

• November 15, 2012 at 11:56 am

@ OMG

The stupidity that freshly preps me to lie down in a casket is YOURS!! You up here talking s*** but admittedly have two of Rihanna’s albums and probably be glowstick raving in your mirror to them???

I’m gonna be kind….I will give you a headstart to GTFOH……go!

• November 15, 2012 at 12:27 pm
        OMG says:

WTF b**** IF SOME OF HER SONGS SOUND GOOD WHY NOT GET THEM!!!! GURL U TRIED BUT FAILED MISERABLY !!! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO KMA!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 1:06 pm
        HALF AMAZIN says:

No girl, when SHE tells you budget friendly hoes how it is, SHE never fails!!

Once and again….you talking s*** but you purchased the music. Thanks for making Rihanna great. That same “h**” you speak of is WINNING and and passes out free f**** to give to you folks who run your mouthes yet stay twerk raving to her songs!

19. November 15, 2012 at 11:12 am
    JER says:

This is why I like Rihanna, she’s real and things like this show us that. While yal faves are desperate to come off as down-to-earth and relatable, Rihanna stays connected with her fans and is honest in interviews at the cost of her own image. She doesn’t just sit their eyes glazed over nodding and talking about how many grammys she has and how inspired she is by other peoples’ work. Rihann I’d party with you ho we gon get white girl drunk as s***

• November 15, 2012 at 11:45 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

Yes! I bet that b**** gets FRATHOUSE WASTED!!!!

But for real, Beyonce has been so stuffy and robotic that now that she’s trying to “show some personality” via tumblr and now on instagram it just seem late and contrived. Meanwhile, I know Solange is happy that she can pop awf the way she does and get away with it.

I’m waiting for Beyonce to break out!!! b****, free yoself! Blaze a jay with Jay, b****. I know he’s got some!

• November 15, 2012 at 12:03 pm
      HALF AMAZIN says:

You all thumbs this down but show me an interview where Beyonce isn’t looking like a deer in headlights, robotic, OVERly rehearsed, or all 3……..I’ll wait.

• November 15, 2012 at 1:47 pm
      HALF AMAZIN says:

Now these thumbs up are more like it gawd damn it!!!! I’m still waiting on an answer to my question though!!! Can Blue The Real Hive or someone show me a YouTube video??

• November 15, 2012 at 4:31 pm
        KayceeBeee says:
      • November 15, 2012 at 4:33 pm
        KayceeBeee says:

• November 15, 2012 at 4:35 pm
        KayceeBeee says:

• November 15, 2012 at 4:36 pm
        KayceeBeee says:

Do you want more?? Cos I got em’ :)

• November 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm
        KayceeBeee says:

• November 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm
        KayceeBeee says:

More???

• November 15, 2012 at 6:11 pm
        Ooop says:

@ KayceeBee I love that connect 4 one lool’YOU LET ME WIN YOU LET ME WIN.. YESH U DEEED’ *Southern accent* Beys too cute. Annoys me when people says shes boring shes just a well mannered lady, shes so goofy really. I think u proved ur point a bit too much tho girl lol.

• November 15, 2012 at 11:10 pm

@ KayceeBee

Good job gworl!! I will give you two gold stars and an applejuice box!!!! The 2nd video doesn’t fit with the others though. I’ve always thought it was MattyJo Jackson that had her acting like a sterile b**** anyway. She’s not completely a corpse, moved up to zombie!

20. November 15, 2012 at 11:14 am
    IDK says:

Go Rih Rih! Cant wait to see those numbers in the week after next! She’s coming for that number 1 spot (in my luda voice) lol.

21. November 15, 2012 at 11:22 am
    HI5 says:

Party, party, party, eh eh eh.
    Rih coming for that #1 album baby. Should she hold her breathe? :) :) :)

22. November 15, 2012 at 11:43 am
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) says:

I would love to party with Rihanna >>>

23. November 15, 2012 at 11:52 am
    lordmir says:

Serve champagne in plastic glasses, what a lack of class!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 12:01 pm
      Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) says:

just gotta find something to dislike huh?

• November 15, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Love & Affection Thanks for that comment the Lessors
        nit pick each and every little thing , they love to sweat the small stuff while Rih is on to the next tour stop,,,,,cosign You!

• November 15, 2012 at 1:16 pm

@LORDMIR

So, what kind of glasses do you serve your champagne in on your private plane?

head start to GTFOH in 1….2………………………….

• November 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm
        Love&Affection says:

She invited over 182 people on her own PRIVATE JET and you are only worried about the plastic cups? Really h**? Maybe her jet didn’t have a lot of wine glasses so she decided to buy some cheap cups at the store. I think it’s actually thoughtful for her to think of the reporters and pilots. I don’t understand how “class” can be determined by drinking out of a glass or plastic, like how basic are you? Can I get your manual instructions so I can crank up your intelligence level please? SMH

24. November 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm
    PEACE OF WEAVE says:

LIKE HER BUT SHE NEEDS TO STOP STRIPPING

HUNTSY KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON BECAUSE WE WANT GOOD MUSIC

NO HATE

@SnatchedWig

• November 15, 2012 at 1:18 pm
      HALF AMAZIN says:

RiRi serves us face, ass, and hits!!!!!!! These other hoes can re-thread their tracks and re-glue their lakefront closures!

• November 15, 2012 at 1:18 pm

lacefront

• November 15, 2012 at 4:55 pm
      Lax says:

Peace it’s her thing and she can do what she wants to
      with it you see about what you got between your legs and let her worry about hers or put yo blinders on and look the other way.

25. November 15, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    RENEGADE [MONSTAREBEL'S SUBMISSIVE WHITE b**** BOY] says:

1- RIHANNA is TOO GLOBAL to be #1 on the DOMESTIC chart. She scores #1’s on the GLOBAL Albums Chart (3 so far) and as you know,
    GLOBAL Charts >>>>>>>>>> LOCAL Charts

2- RIHANNA might NOT get a US #1 album, but she gets at least 1 or 2 #1 songs in the States off every album.

3- RIHANNA remains UNBOTHERED with over 25 million albums sold worldwide + 12 million shipped and sold digitally [Def Jam].

26. November 15, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    bxgirl says:

Luv this chick, she has so much personality. Wasn’t planning on buying her album first week out. I usually wait and see if an album is worthy but I think I will make an exception in this case.

27. November 15, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Picture #5 >>>>>>>> Swagger of a Star.

You either have it or you don’t, it’s something you can’t fake it, is something that comes naturally.

• November 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm
      barbie says:

and picture #1…a deformed fetus

• November 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm
      RENEGADE says:

You told me nothing about my Master :cry:

• November 15, 2012 at 1:16 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

He is cute, lol.

• November 15, 2012 at 2:11 pm
        Lax says:

barbie you dirty ass hole what a dirty nasety thing to
        say about Rihanna while yo dirty nasty ass sitting in that basement typing looking like shy on a shingle on the top of a country school house. Fetus a kiss out of a skunks tight
        hairy stank ass.

• November 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm
      barbie says:

it is all about the angles..she definitely stares at herselfin teh mirror alot so she knows her good angles

• November 15, 2012 at 1:16 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Everyone knows what is he/her best angles.

• November 15, 2012 at 1:29 pm
        barbie says:

@suicide blonde…true, so why your stupid comment about she has is or NOT. Clearly when she is not posing she looks like a fetus.

• November 15, 2012 at 1:39 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

I was trying to be nice with you, you think my comment is stupid then keep reading until you find a smart one, i think is really stupid to say Rihanna looks like a fetus, it makes you look like a jealous b****.

• November 15, 2012 at 2:01 pm
        barbie says:

@suicide,

I am being as objective as possible. In pic #1 she looks like a fetus. Google fetus and se what comes up. This is NOT a stupid comment but a factual one. It is not even an opinion. I am certainly not jealous. I am actually a beautiful person…been told so from the time I can remember. Unliek Rhi, I see no need to flaunt my looks or body. I am comfortable in my skin and actually HATE when people make a fuss about how I look. I suspect she is very insecure and enjoys when you STANS go on about her looks…kinda validation for her.

• November 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

@barbie
        Superficial+Stupid>>>>>>your comment, your nickname, your argument.

• November 15, 2012 at 2:20 pm
        barbie says:

@suicide, again you show how stupid you are. My comments were mostly factual…did you see the link?

I am not superficial…you are! You are the one talking about her beauty. From my comments, I think it is pretty clear that I do not put much value on looks. That’s all you stans talk about..how great she looks. Give it a break, she photographs well, has a face with no prominent features and that can be easily molded with makeup.

Start focussing on her art for once. The next time you come on to comment..make it be about her exceptional talent…whether it be a performance or songwriting. Or about how much she is helping her homeland with school supplies, medical supplies, aid for teh disabled kids….something other than she looks hot.

• November 15, 2012 at 2:46 pm

@barbie

Zip it gworl! You’re on a celebrity gossip blog. If you want to talk about s*** with deeper meaning then hop awf and get your ass on over to iyanlafixmylife.com. RiRi is a POPSTAR and even YOU like to look at her. Gurrrrl, BYE!

28. November 15, 2012 at 1:07 pm
    RIHANNA UNAPLOGETIC says:

RIHANNA UNAPOLOGETIC LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 15, 2012 at 2:14 pm
      Lax says:

I sure hope yo ass get caught and have to pay them fines,,,,

29. November 15, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    Simply me says:

This is blue
    something seriously wrong with this site when i can post as someone else this easily

30. November 15, 2012 at 1:13 pm
    HALF AMAZIN says:

Well being that the next election year is 2016, I don’t know what the f*** YOU’RE talking about.

If you’re proud of THIS, I need you to go get some new pride gworl because you’re a mess!

• November 15, 2012 at 1:41 pm
      RENEGADE says:

FIRST ARTIST to do so.

Who mad?

• November 15, 2012 at 2:35 pm

*looks around….giggles*

YOU ARE

:-)

31. November 15, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    NEW RIHANNA says:

New Rihanna album

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rhttp://www.mediafire.com/?bu3ala1jzahzjgu <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

32. November 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm
    NEW RIHANNA says:
  33. November 15, 2012 at 1:22 pm
    RENEGADE says:

UNAPLOLGETIC f****** LEAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF………..

34. November 15, 2012 at 1:30 pm
    whoknows2013 says:

BUT WHATEVER SHE DOES IS UNSTOPPABLE AND ALL THE OTHER b****** CANT KEEP UP WITH HER SO IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH STUPID SAM AND THE OTHER WACK ASS b****** HATE SHE WILL STILL BE ON TOP
    DIE MOUTHERFUCKERS

• November 15, 2012 at 1:36 pm
      barbie says:

OK, that why she is desperately kissing the bloggers’ arses, bringing them on her plane so they write good things about her!

• November 15, 2012 at 1:57 pm
        BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

SLAYANNA AINT GOTTA KISS NO ONES ASS b****!!! BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHECKING FOR SLAYANNA INCLUDING YOU BEW BEW!!

• November 15, 2012 at 2:06 pm
        barbie says:

OK , fool yourself. To be quite honest, I find Rhi funny as hell. TGJ gives me some serious laughs and so does Rhi. So teh entertainment fctor is there JUST not as an artist, more as a reality TV star. If she ever has a reality shw, I’ll def be watching but I am not here for no gimmicky s***

• November 15, 2012 at 2:18 pm
        barbie says:

I can’t help myself i just love her so even though
        i pertend to not like her i do love rihanna.

35. November 15, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

Looks cool. Here marketing team wins again.

36. November 15, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

Yes drink that whole bottle b**** because you will need to drink your sorrows away after monday album sells….FLOP ass trick

• November 15, 2012 at 4:57 pm
      Lax says:

Honey,,,get a phuckin grip, gurl or boy or what ever..

37. November 15, 2012 at 2:42 pm
    HALF AMAZIN says:

The album leaked and yew budget b****** will be eating it for B, L, & D !!!!!!

*waits for pre-order*

38. November 15, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    MC says:

She is promoting, I see all in time for her release.

39. November 15, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:
    • November 15, 2012 at 11:22 pm
      HALF AMAZIN says:

LOL Gurl, you on the Rihanna street team?? Let people know the album exists because only you blue light recession special budget friendly hoes are going to pirate the album. Meahwhile, I’m sure you are listening to it and wondering why its full of hits and your fave…well…..you already know its been since 2008 :(

• November 16, 2012 at 9:23 am

Just goes to show all that the Bey Hive is
      as desperated as they come, first they
      say Rih’s music is shyt then they turn
      right back around and let everybody
      know where they can get it downloaded
      for free Make up Yo Fukn Mind You Like
      Rihanna and Her Music Are you don’t
      GUETTA RATS,,,,

40. November 15, 2012 at 5:04 pm
    The Hive says:

Download Unapologetic right here, Get it before it gets taken down http://uploaded.net/file/thz3fsk5/Rihanna-Unapologetic-2012-CR.rar

• November 16, 2012 at 9:25 am
      Lax says:

GOTTA LOVE THE BEY hive They curse Her then they turn right back around and give her mad passionate Love GOTTA
      Love how Rihanna control those Rabbit Brains of their’s,,,,

41. November 15, 2012 at 6:26 pm
    bibi93 says:

good life

42. November 15, 2012 at 7:10 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

THE QUEEN HEADED FOR HER 12TH #1 SINGLE WITH HARDLY ANY PROMOTION

WHEN YO FAVES???????????? ;)

• November 15, 2012 at 8:02 pm
      The Hive says:

When my fav decides to start paying radio stations…….

• November 15, 2012 at 11:13 pm

@ The Hive

LOL you fave has been there, done that.

43. November 15, 2012 at 9:24 pm
    Teacher says:

Sam is hyping it up..making it seem as if the fans are saying she’s going #1…cuz if it doesn’t he’s gonna go AWF! b**** Sit!

44. November 16, 2012 at 9:31 am

Regardless to the Illegal Downloads and the Bashing’s Rih’S Still Standing,,,
    With the global release of her sixth Island Def Jam studio album Talk That Talk in November 2011, Rihanna took another giant step in her journey to dominate popular
    music and fashion worldwide.

45. November 16, 2012 at 9:32 am

Through the Hate & Slime She’s still Standing,,,
    Talk That Talk’s first
    single, “We Found Love” (written and produced by, and featuring Scottish musician Calvin Harris) was a #1 hit in some 20 territories (including the U.S., UK, Canada, Ireland, France, Germany, Switzerland, New Zealand, and more), with too many gold, platinum, and multi-platinum certifications to count.

46. November 16, 2012 at 9:35 am

Rih Still Standing,,,In addition,,,

“We Found Love” was by far the biggest single of Rihanna’s career to date, spending 10 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S., besting her previous record of seven weeks apiece at #1 for “Umbrella” (featuring Jay-Z) back in 2007, and T.I.’s “Love Your Life” (featuring Rihanna) in 2008.

47. November 16, 2012 at 9:38 am

Rih Still standing Steal Her Music and laught about it the
    good things for Rih will still be hers to own, no matter what
    Haters,,,
    We Found Love made
    History as Rihanna’s 11th #1 hit on the Hot 100, and her 20th Top 10 hit. At age 23, Rihanna became the youngest artist in Billboard chart history to earn 11 Hot 100 #1 hits

48. November 16, 2012 at 9:39 am
    Lax says:

Through it all the world still goes on , & Rih is doing the dam thing,,,
    As reported by Billboard.com, she collected her 20 Hot 100 Top 10 singles faster than any other solo artist, six years and four months. The time span beat Madonna’s previous record (by five months), and placed Rihanna second only to the Beatles.

49. November 16, 2012 at 9:40 am

We Found Love also
    notched Rihanna her 16th #1 Billboard Dance single. “We Found Love”’s success placed Rihanna in a very rarefied field as just the fifth woman to earn ‘20-and-over’ Top 10 hits, alongside Whitney Houston (with 23 career Top 10s), Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (27 each), and Madonna at the top (37).

50. November 16, 2012 at 9:40 am

Talk That Talk’s World wide
    sales of more than 4.5 million units and counting (as of early 2012), brought Rihanna’s worldwide album sales to more than 30 million.

51. November 16, 2012 at 9:41 am
    Lax says:

As Rihanna enters her eight year as a
    Def Jam artist, Rihanna has also logged a phenomenal 120 million digital song sales, establishing her as the top selling digital artist of all time. This was underscored as far back as the Billboard Music Awards at the end of
    2009, when Rihanna was named the Top Digital Song
    Artist Of the Decade.

52. November 16, 2012 at 9:45 am

Talk That Talk was the worthy follow-
    up to Rihanna’s previous album, Loud (November 2010). Loud’s first two singles, “What’s My Name” (featuring Drake) and “Only Girl (In the World),” were worldwide successes, both solid #1 chart-toppers in the U.S. and UK. “What’s My Name,” “Only Girl (In the World)” and “S&M” became Rihanna’s 8th, 9th, and 10th
    #1 Billboard Hot 100 hits, respectively…

Rihanna was named the only female artist of the previous Decade to Chart Ten #1’s on the Hot 100 as well as the Youngest Soloist to Notch Ten Hot 100 #1’s.

53. November 16, 2012 at 9:46 am

Only girl (In the
    World)” became her 8th #1 Hot Dance Airplay chart hit, eclipsing Madonna’s long-standing record of seven #1’s on the Dance chart (launched in 2003).

54. November 16, 2012 at 9:47 am

Rihanna also
    broke a record at Top 40 with the most #1’s at the format (8) in the chart’s 18 year history.

55. November 16, 2012 at 9:47 am

From her Caribbean
    roots to the top of the charts, the runways of Paris and Milan and some of the biggest stages in the world…

Including London’s O2 arena where she sold out ten
    concerts, the first by a female solo artist.

56. November 16, 2012 at 9:48 am

Rihanna,,,
    the 24-year old
    Barbados-born beauty has already earned the coveted title of International superstar. From her breakthrough multi-platinum album A Girl Like Me to her Ubiquitous global smash “Umbrella,” in just a few short years.