Watch: Rita Ora & David Beckham Star In ‘The Cautionary Tale Of Ebenezer Snoop’

shares
b0ac3114427ed2982f63db67cd80eae3 Watch: Rita Ora & David Beckham Star In The Cautionary Tale Of Ebenezer Snoop

Rita Ora helps Adidas get into the festive mood this week, starring in their Snoop Dogg fronted ‘The Cautionary Tale Of Ebenezer 2012′.

Telling the story of ‘Ebenezer Snoop‘, the animated flick sees the Rapper confronted by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. The latter, played by the ‘Radioactive‘ Pop sensation.

Bar humbizzle below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (81)

• Mark111

Mark111 (67)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

1. December 5, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    Jamie says:

Sorry, but i’m sure you have been told about Rita Whora trend + what she did to Rob, if this was a Celebrity you disliked, it would be hot topic, so why have you not posted about it, this site is so biased.

• December 5, 2012 at 3:01 pm
      mel says:

what a loser

2. December 5, 2012 at 12:52 pm
    White girl mob says:

My freestyle to all you haters enjoy!

Man I don’t give a f*** about you n***** all y’all some b**** n***** acting like y’all hard but y’all some soft n*****. I don’t f*** with broke n***** all I f*** with is coke n***** that will never f*** with the broke n*****. n***** get shot on the block where I’m from talk slick out you’re mouth then bullets come flying knocking you’re teeth out.. Im a thug out white b**** from the block selling coke like G f*** y’all other dope n***** y’all ain’t f****** with me.. I will put hands on a n**** if he disrespect me I will call my goons to check that n**** for real.

b**** n***** is scared if a thug out white b**** like me on the block with a 40 oz my n****

• December 5, 2012 at 1:24 pm
      Bey Fan says:

=(

3. December 5, 2012 at 12:56 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (BEYONCE'S WEAVE) says:

So who did she open her legs for to get this gig. She is so disgusting, how do you sleep with 20+ men, what q disgusting w****. Rita Whora isn’t going to happen, and now that it is out in the open about what a big w**** she is, her career is over. I bet this w**** will try to go after David Beckham but we all know David is too classy for such a w****. The biggest w**** in west London, f***** the whole RocNation senior executives, including Gay Z and even went on to hang out with his wife. What a disgusting waste of space. RIP b****, you’re so over.

4. December 5, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    White girl mob says:

n***** on the block got cought slipping I got a shotgun n**** I was starting where you finish. n***** feel they self knowing that they wack f*** around with a thug out white b**** like me get hit with a bat. Y’all n***** don’t know I’m from Oakland we them b**** n***** get laid out we don’t f*** around come around my way get ya chain snatch like a b****. My girl kreayshawn got my back just in case a n**** try to run up on me, I stay strap f*** a b**** ass n**** who ain’t bout that life.

I should make my own mixtapes called REAL n**** s*** feat kreayshawn & v nasty

All I spit is real s***

• December 5, 2012 at 1:26 pm
      ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Your a f*ckin fool like your flop idol. _/

5. December 5, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    LEXIS says:

Oh Gawd, another victim for her to sleep with!!!!

6. December 5, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    RitasLipstick says:

TGJ are affiliated with Rita so they’re not gonna post on that scandalous story. They are professional and so is she.

7. December 5, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (BEYONCE'S WEAVE) says:

That white girl mob freestyle was alright she just saying the N word to much.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:25 pm
      Bey Fan says:

o_O … really???

8. December 5, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    NavyHeart says:

Vicky B better watch out.

9. December 5, 2012 at 1:07 pm
    20 GUYS & GAY-ASS ROB K & YET YOU CALL RIHANNA A s***? says:

Thirsty h**! She might as well hang it up and make a career out of showing up at events and gettin her pic taken. f***** Camel and Stank Breath Bey ain’t gonna make her happen.

10. December 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    slimsexy says:

Dear,Rita I know that the last few days have been tough.I cannot claim to know how you feel,but be rest assured that I and other Ritabots understand how you feel
    .I cried and was besides myself when I read all the lies and insults directed at you,but Rita you must stay strong.What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger,pls stay strong don’t allow what happened change who you are. I don’t knw you pesonaly,but I can tell that you are an openhearted bubbly and friendly person so pls don’t change who you are.I and other Ritabots love you just the way you are!
    Ps I know to you, you are just a london gal trying to make it to the top,but to me and other Ritabots all over the world you are an inspiration.your openheartedness and willingless to let your fans be part of your journey to stardom is remarkable.Pls so don’t give up cos if you do you would break the hearts of fans. Destroy the hopes and aspirations of fans who have shared in your dreams and journey to make it to the top.Rita the show must go on “kick that dirt off your shoulder and bounce back!Ritabots miss you!we miss your energetic and inspiring tweets,we need to know you are okay please don’t shut your fans out we want to share in your pains,joys and triumphs. We love you Rita no matter what!See you when you get to the top where you belong.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm
      20 GUYS & GAY-ASS ROB K & YET YOU CALL RIHANNA A s***? says:

Samantha, is that you?

• December 5, 2012 at 1:19 pm
      Mother says:

Lmao b**** get several grips, then take every seat you can find. It really isn’t that serious smh.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:34 pm
        Bey Fan says:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO @Mother

• December 5, 2012 at 1:27 pm
      Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Cheeter whora slora flop should of thought about all of that before becoming a w****. The fact that she slept with married men RAW. She broke up Burno mars love life – his GF put that h** ass on blass last year. She smiles with Beyonce, but f**** her man raw behind her back, etc.

THE DAMAGED HAS BEEN DONE. RIP WAS A PERFECT DEBUT SONG.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:31 pm
        FRESH (Navi) says:

you f****** clocked whora thouuugh!!!!

kiiiiii real tears

• December 5, 2012 at 2:23 pm
      honeychildplease says:

LOL you stooopid for that

11. December 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Flop in the making starring Rita Whora, music industry’s biggest flop in pop history.

• December 5, 2012 at 3:04 pm
      mel says:

in your dreams maybe but she is here so stay who cares what a tool has to say

• December 5, 2012 at 4:01 pm
        ENOUGH ONIKA says:

MAYBE in the UK she’ll be an UNDERGROUND artist, but gurl please, she’s a flop in the US now until forever.

12. December 5, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    B. Hill says:

I love how TGJ ain’t giving the Rihtards the Rob Kardashian story. They’re going out of their way to snub that story and it’s driving the ‘tards even more bat s*** crazy than they usually are and I love it. :lol:

• December 5, 2012 at 1:17 pm
      20 GUYS & GAY-ASS ROB K & YET YOU CALL RIHANNA A s***? says:

It’s not making me crazy, I just find it hilarious that if Whorita hadn’t give them an interview they’d probably catch feelings and start shading her too.

• December 5, 2012 at 3:06 pm
        mel says:

o yeah the wait is making you go crazy you all like riana zombies no brain of your own

13. December 5, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    erghhh says:

Y u idiots so pressed i dont really like rita ora very much but tgi is not gonna run a story slating rita so either get the f*** over it or keep it moving damme how old r some of yall 12 u act like a bunch of rabbid dogs just foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of rita ora get ur lives u bunch of saddos

14. December 5, 2012 at 1:13 pm
    Sierra says:

Love that photo of her but WTF?did I just watch hahah umm okay any who^ Sam is not gonna do that we all know that and it’s best to not to feed into negativity especially SAMs b******* he puts into his posts about others he dislikes

15. December 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    slimsexy says:

Someone please tell us Ritabots something about how Rita is doing!Is she okay?this silence is driving me and other Ritabots crazy!TGJ contact her and tell us how she is doing!I miss her! I know she needs some alone time to heal and reflect but atleast let us just know she is okay.Nothing makes sense without her.I and other bots miss her!

16. December 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    RITANATION says:

Damn everybody got Rita Ora name in they mouth smh I can tell she getting up there everybody talking bout her. Her album sales are going to fly through the roof cause everybody got they mind set on Rita.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:18 pm
      ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Well it is a Whora post….

• December 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm
        FRESH (Navi) says:

IKR……. erybody talks about onika dear have you seen PF RR sales?

erybody talks about CB take a look at fortunes sale….

publicity or press does NOT EQUATE TO STRONG ALBUM SALES DUNCE NATION.

• December 6, 2012 at 2:50 am
        ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Exactly!! ESPECIALLY talk on TGJ with these lying ass bums always stating how they gonna buy “three” copies of their favs album, yet jump ship as soon as the sh*t flops. Rita has no chance, I’m sorry. Put her on every magazine, news station whatever and the outcome will continue to be the same. America is no longer fooled by what the media “tells” us to like, we choose.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm
      Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

And yet RIP still cannot chart on itunes and the LP has not sold anywhere but the UK. So……….. Being global w**** cannot sell records. I thought she was meant to be talented?

17. December 5, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    J says:

In other news Styled To Rock got picked up for a second season

18. December 5, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    I f***** 20 men and all I have to show for it is a bunch of STDs says:

b**** can’t even f*** her way to the middle, let alone the top! Why is Roc Nation wasting money on this trick again? She can sing but her voice isn’t anything special and her songs are crap. What’s the point of all this promo if she all she’s doing is flopping?

• December 5, 2012 at 3:08 pm
      mel says:

what does it matter to you, is that your money? LOL move on zombie you seem stuck

her songs are great loads of people love them

• December 5, 2012 at 3:36 pm
        NICKI MINAJ says:

SO WHY AIN’T SHE CHARTED OUTSIDE THE UK THEN IF THESE “LOADS OF PEOPLE” LOVE HER SONGS SO MUCH? WOULDNT OF SHE SOLD MORE THAN 40K THE FIRST WEEK IF PEOPLE LOVED HER MUSIC SO MUCH?????

19. December 5, 2012 at 1:26 pm
    FRESH (Navi) says:

TGJ/ Sam throws shade at RIHANNA as much as RITA WHORA throws her p**** at the GENERAL PUBLIC….

#WhereTheyDoThatAt?

20. December 5, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    OMG (Celine Dion) says:

RITA WHORA FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF RIHANNA. :))))) AT LEAST RIHANNA IS DISCREET WITH IT.

• December 5, 2012 at 1:34 pm
      Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Rih has never cheated on Chris or Mattt Kemp and she is good friends with her ex from Barbados. Rih does not need to f*** for tracks.

21. December 5, 2012 at 1:32 pm
    Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

f*** you sam! f*** it Sam ! f*** Off sam !

Styled to rock has being picked up in the USA, it will be on style network ( home of empire girls and Tia and Tamera. American fans are going nuts, as They loved the UK show. Not sure if she is reshooting for the USA or using the Uk, But who cares of Ratings. This just adds to Rih reign and her star power. Flops whores wish they could get a show and not get known for bein a STD raw w****.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rihanna all up on you TV; rihanna all up on ya TMZ; Rihanna all up on ya radio; Rihanna all up on ya magazine.

that rihanna reign JUST CANNOT LET UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

22. December 5, 2012 at 1:32 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (BEYONCE'S WEAVE) says:

Damn why I get thumbs down lol all I said was I thought white girl mob freestyle was alright. She just gotta stop saying the N word 24/7 if she a white girl trying to make it big. I understand she live in Oakland the hood but damn you don’t gotta say it all the damn time.
    Now I see why she a fan of kreayshawn they both the same way

23. December 5, 2012 at 1:52 pm
    Sierra says:

Haha :-)
    wish Rihanna much success as well as Rita Ora

24. December 5, 2012 at 2:07 pm
    Janelle says:

Give a Rita a chance. You never know. A few years ago, I never thought Rihanna would be where she is now. I thought she would disappear after “S.O.S.” She seemed like a one-hit wonder but look at how far she’s come. So it’s possible that Rita will turn around and surprise everyone with a “GGGB” type of image and sound change. You can’t always predict the future based on what someone is currently doing. Sometimes, the right break can come along and turn someone into a superstar. (Or the opposite. Someone who’s big now could easily be a has-been later.)

• December 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm
      Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

When Rih made GGGB she was a sweet CLEAN 18. THis w**** is dirty 28 w**** with an std who has already performed with her n****** out, more than once. She is out every night with that druggie model and has diff guy on her arm. I know u are not tryna to compare this OLD h** TO RIH, when she was sweet island Teen back in 2007?

f*** outta, She has had more than one chance the whole year. She is flop and a w****. End of, AND she will be dropped, cos now, she has a reputation worse than MUD AND MUD STICKS! LOL h**, AFTER SOS CAME UNFAITHFUL WHICH WAS AN EVEN BIGGER WW HIT.

Stop comparing how Rih’s life shaped to this old w****. Just cos Rih made it Big with GGGB, does not mean this old w**** will. Rih was a star from her 1st single, This how is best known for giving rob an STD.

• December 5, 2012 at 3:10 pm
        mel says:

meltdown still in process? LOL

• December 5, 2012 at 2:40 pm
      Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

Or the opposite. Someone who’s big now could easily be a has-been late

THAT WILL BE BEYONCE: SHE WILL BE OVER by 2013. Rih is crushing her with music, Fashion, Press, TV show coming to the USA AND MOVIES.

25. December 5, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

RITA WHORA!!!!!!!!!

26. December 5, 2012 at 2:50 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

THAT ALBANIAN w****…..SMH

• December 5, 2012 at 3:11 pm
      mel says:

lowlife rihtard

• December 5, 2012 at 3:25 pm
      Flop Cheeta Whora gave Rob an STD from her 20 guys says:

That STD HAVING ALBANIAN w****.

27. December 5, 2012 at 3:26 pm
    slimsexy says:

Thank you TGJ for not feeding us with false stories cooked up by evildoers to keep Rita down.
    Ps am so happy Rita would be performing at X factor uk

28. December 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm