Behind The Scenes: Ciara – ‘Got Me Good’ (Part 2)

shares
ciara got me good video1 thatgrapejuice e1357918616205 Behind The Scenes: Ciara   Got Me Good (Part 2)

Having warmed fans up with buzz singles ‘Sorry’ and ‘Got Me Good’ last Fall, Ciara is currently hard at work on a super exciting project set for release this year.

And while details are pending, the dynamo performer has unwrapped additional footage from the set of ‘Got Me’.

Watch Ms. Harris in action below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (78)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• rita ora

rita ora (57)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (54)

1. January 11, 2013 at 11:15 am
    Monstarebel (HoneyChildPlease Mothered This h**) says:

Why hasn’t this single hit the hot 100 yet??? i mean even Kelly Rowland was able to get ICE into the hot 100 c-squares YALL gotta do better!!

2. January 11, 2013 at 11:17 am
    Blue Ivy's Shoulders says:

I’m waiting on Ciara! Her songs are always good but her payola stash must be low because the radio barely gives her any play!

The Evolution CD was my shat and her last songs that were out were all good to me!

3. January 11, 2013 at 11:23 am
    Evan says:

Flop and i’m literally not trying to be funny! she should just give up and be a choreographer for celebs.

• January 11, 2013 at 12:01 pm
      chyna white says:

people can say what they wont about ciara but she one of the best unique talented artist of are new generation ciara had a number one album before she prove that she can sale records before in the only reason she not doing that good these last couple years was becuz of her management team it sad because she such a underrated artist that don’t get the credit she deserve me an alot of people don’t hear music on radio it like i hear same overrated artist on the radio i guess these label paying to keep other artist off radio it so sad ……..got me good is great song everyone should go buy it on itunes support real artist with talent

• January 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm
        Monstarebel (HoneyChildPlease Mothered This h**) says:

Lol….grrrrrrl

• January 11, 2013 at 2:05 pm
      HALF AMAZIN says:

Agreed. This album is gonna flop harder than the last then what is she gonna do? Like, really? I blame her handlers. They haven’t done her any favors

4. January 11, 2013 at 11:26 am
    OMG Just Google Kelsnetwork and see what happens! says:

i’m so sad this song flopped

5. January 11, 2013 at 11:31 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

Oh gosh……She still trying with this single???!! I lost 99.9% of all faith in this girl…Bye C, at least I can rock your first two albums…

6. January 11, 2013 at 11:34 am
    J says:

Livin’ it up is my f****** song tho!!!!!

SmasH

• January 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm
      chyna white says:

livin it up is my song to i hope she do a video for it alot of her fans love that song an it have a cross over appeal that blend with other genre like pop an still be likely to everyone

7. January 11, 2013 at 11:35 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

This is doing s*** backwards CiCi c’mon on now

8. January 11, 2013 at 11:42 am
    Spunkypoop says:

I LOVE HER All over again. It’s a shame her music isn’t get the “Fair” treatment.

9. January 11, 2013 at 11:43 am
    Csquared says:

I love you c, but for real, this sh* t is whack! We need a new single and u need to come harder than this, and that wardrobe, ummmm no

#sorry

10. January 11, 2013 at 11:47 am
    QUEEN MINAJ says:

b**** BYE.
    WAIT UNTIL WE DROP OUR VIDEO.
    ILL REVIVE YOUR CAREER JUST LIKE I DID WITH THESE RAP b******

11. January 11, 2013 at 11:55 am
    Fatriah Hairy (Lana & Gaga schoolin' you) says:

Just pick up a modelling contract already.

12. January 11, 2013 at 11:56 am
    An0thrDream says:

I respect her hardworking and hustle more than anything, she deserves so much! Keep it coming ciara- we want an explosion!

13. January 11, 2013 at 12:28 pm
    Savannah says:

Lmao oh they’re considered “buzz singles” since they FLOPPED huh??? I’ve never seen anyone film two videos & send buzz singles to iTunes. Give it up girl you suck!

14. January 11, 2013 at 12:54 pm
    Ciara's Prince says:

Soo many people want Ciara to stop doing what she love and lose. “Giving Up is not an option” – Ciara

• January 11, 2013 at 12:58 pm
      ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

There’s a difference between giving up and pursuing your true talent, which singing is not for her. Dancing and modeling her for her, acting and singing is a no.

• January 11, 2013 at 12:58 pm
        ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

are*

15. January 11, 2013 at 1:02 pm
    SKYYYYY says:

Her flopping is starting to get old. Find another path because music ain’t it. Ur a has been who’s incapable of delivering a hit single!

16. January 11, 2013 at 1:21 pm
    Girrrl says:

b**** these weren’t buzz singles. These were flops!! Face it Ciara is OVER.

17. January 11, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    Yes says:

Over! RIP

18. January 11, 2013 at 1:54 pm
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Girl……….

19. January 11, 2013 at 2:18 pm
    Rosa Acosta says:

How do u release two damn singles, dont promote them then try to scream BUZZ SINGLES girl bye RIP Ciara’s career 2004-2007. xoxo

20. January 11, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

I’m Done With This Lazy b****!

21. January 11, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Nay nay says:

FLOP!

22. January 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm
    Ema says:

WAY too much hatin,but thats good :) i see all rihanna and b stans give me a break

23. January 11, 2013 at 4:15 pm
    Casual says:

I was waiting for a new Ciara post to comment. I’m finally seeing action on Got Me Good. I saw it on VH-1 (I think) and heard the song on one of my local dance/pop stations.

Seems like the label is actively working the single. Ciara is not currently at the same level as Katy Perry and Rihanna, who have their singles simultaneously impact every radio station in the country. The single is being worked, and I think it’s premature to call it a flop.

• January 11, 2013 at 8:22 pm
      CHUDDS says:

Huh? It’s been three months for GMG and four months for Sorry. They both flopped HARD honey.

24. January 11, 2013 at 8:16 pm
    Empress says:

I love u cici but you need jazzy pha foooreell
    She needs her balance bck with the 808 and street credit that she use to have ( I’m sorry trying be Hollywood style not working and being Kim kardashian friend to fit her life style and tha hair color please loose it
    But I hope she proves us wrong I’m her for u c just being honest that’s all good luck but then again labels and teams are tricky these days

25. January 11, 2013 at 8:23 pm
    CHUDDS says:

I gave up on Ciara 5 years ago. She is lost. And until she finds herself again, she won’t be successful. I don’t know what she can do at this point, but I HONESTLY wish her the best of luck. =)

26. January 11, 2013 at 10:32 pm
    BlogSpot! says:

There’s more to this s***? Just flop and move on, and what the hell is “Swag Out

• January 11, 2013 at 10:32 pm
      BlogSpot! says:

“Swag Out”

27. January 12, 2013 at 3:21 pm
    Taeys says:

Can you believe that they had to pay all those people seen in this clip. All those people had to be paid to do this video. And she is not making any progress. I really think Ciara will get dropped by Epic. Theres just no way they can keep funding her performances and videos to not see a return on investment. Can you imagine cutting a check for all those people we just seen in this video. I mean gosh. Shes gonna run her label into the ground! s*** even Keri Hilson can get people to buy her songs somewhat.

28. January 16, 2013 at 5:22 pm
    Ocean says:

Why are ya’ll being haters it ain’t like ya’ll can do what she do anyway. Hell ya’ll are a bunch of no life trying to tell somebody what to do in their life. Never knew there is so much hate on Ciara. Just get over it, you really thinks she cares about what ya’ll saying. She making her money. What your bank account look like. bet she getting paid more than ya’ll dumb as haters.