Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: BET’s 2013 ‘Rip the Runway’ (Performances)

ca5871e19d8f5bb908a286c986b9c273 Watch:  BETs 2013 Rip the Runway (Performances)

Rick Ross, Sevyn Streeter, Omarion (Maybach O), and Luke James were just a few of the names tapped to entertain the fashion forward fans at the 2013 BET ‘Rip the Runway’ showing (which aired moments ag0).

Hosted by model/actor Boris Kodjoe and ‘Kisses Down Low’ diva Kelly Rowland, viewers were treated to yet another show-stopping collision of fashion and music brought like only ‘Rip the Runway’ can bring.

Get into the action below:

Rick Ross

Jaden & Willow Smith

Luke James

Sevyn Streeter

Omarion (Maybach O)

Trinidad James

• March 20, 2013 at 10:26 pm
    CCFan007 says:

Where TF Ciara at?

I bEEN ON! TEll me who gone take me OFF!! Replied:

this show was by far the weakest of all RTRW show! and at the end when Trinidad james says “popped a molly” and the crowd says “whooo” is so embarrassing to black ppl expecially because its the whole audience and models and on BET!!!!

Kelly looked alright, but that closing performance was too much

REE Replied:

GIRL BOO PROBABLY THE MAIN ONE GLUED TO THE TUBE IF YOU FELT THAT WAY AND YOU KNEW THAT TRINIDAD JAMES WAS GOING TO BE ON THE SHOW THEN THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE NOT TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL SO MISS BET WITH THAT PPL ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT IS SO INSPIRING NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN SO MISS ME GTFOH WTHBS…. IM MORE ON IT NOW WHAT

IDK Replied:

I agree.

• March 20, 2013 at 10:26 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

only here for Luke James

Monstarebel Replied:

he’s a cutie & his voice is just amazing (:

I bEEN ON! TEll me who gone take me OFF!! Replied:

its funny how everytime I comment on a Kelly post TGJ hold my comments

I felt like this show was the worst out of all the past years

especially closing with Trinidad james and the whole crowd singing “Whoooo:” after he yelled “Popped a Molly im sweating” so embarrassing for BET network and I think the show was very boring

• March 20, 2013 at 10:29 pm
    Lovebird says:

So I’m guessing no one is going to mention how Ciara is inspiring our young artists? You guys stay ignoring Ciara, so unfair. Anyway I guess I have to spill the tea.

Ciara has inspired young new boy-band “Mindless Behavior” by setting a standard for debut album sales.

Mindless Behavior debuted at #6 this week on the Billboard 200 with their new album “All around the world” selling 37,000 copies. Ciara should be so proud, inspiring our new acts, you go girl.

Monstarebel Replied:

lol you a mess for that boo

• March 20, 2013 at 10:30 pm
    Monstarebel says:

I rather have kelly perform then host *sigh* i love kisses down low she not promoting as usual…

• March 20, 2013 at 10:32 pm
    STR8FACTS says:

BET is soooo annoying and cheap. Must they play 5 commercial on an online video, damn. By the time the commercials over who even wants to see the video!

• March 20, 2013 at 11:27 pm
    Jackieyonce says:

Kelly was throwing a shade towards bey and Keyshia Today. I hope that tweet was about keyshia, because I don’t care I’m gonna drag her

lostone Replied:

U must be a dumbass or just born this morning!! this show was tapped in Jan way b4 Keyisha said anythin about Beyonce’s song so I don’t see how she’s throwing shade at beyonce or keyisha…

• March 21, 2013 at 12:18 am
    IDK says:

Sevyn streeter sounded good. I wish she would of danced more.

• March 21, 2013 at 1:26 am
    Olly Murs Stan says:

So many flops in one building

• March 21, 2013 at 2:22 am
    mimi carey says:

so many flops at one show omg

• March 21, 2013 at 6:58 am
    Navy Sailor!!! says:

Lol Sevyn is getting gigs. Where’s Ciara?