Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Must See: Nicki Minaj Storms ‘Teen Vogue’ / Opens Up On Traumatic Past

Nicki Minaj TEEN VOGUE THAT GRAPE JUICE Must See: Nicki Minaj Storms Teen Vogue / Opens Up On Traumatic Past

In a world where many a MC literally fakes it to make it, Nicki Minaj‘s difficult past comes as one of the only authentic stories to emerge from the field.

Now, as to share her story with ‘Teen Vogue‘s impressionable readers, the Rapper has spoken on the difficulties she faced growing up- dishing on her abusive father, being bullied at school and how this has shaped the way she handles the entertainment industry.

HQ snaps and moving quotes below…

Nicki MINAJ THAT GRAPE JUICE Must See: Nicki Minaj Storms Teen Vogue / Opens Up On Traumatic Past

On her childhood:
“Every time my parents fought, my mother would have us move and I would have to go to a new school, which meant I’d have to face the task of making new friends. I dreaded it. I had butterflies in my stomach each time: Are people going to like or hate me? … Sometimes there’d be a fight, sometimes not. I let people know I wasn’t going to be pushed around”.

On the music industry:

“People treat this business like it’s high school. It can absolutely feel like one big popularity contest, and you know what? I can’t be bothered. I can’t allow myself to play ridiculous games with grown adults in the industry. I can’t be nice to someone just because they’re hot right now. I can’t do it”.

Nicki MINAJ THAT GRAPE JUICE1 Must See: Nicki Minaj Storms Teen Vogue / Opens Up On Traumatic Past

On her critics:

I used to read the bad things people said about me, then I asked myself, ‘Why am I reading that when I have millions of people saying great things?’ You cannot give negativity power. I tell teens, if you’re having a problem, there’s nothing wrong with deleting your social media. If people keep taunting you and you keep reading it, it’s poison.”

Nicki Minaj That Grape Juice 2 Must See: Nicki Minaj Storms Teen Vogue / Opens Up On Traumatic Past

Many thanks to ‘Teen Vogue‘s June/July edition!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:01 am
    Lonely guy says:

truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) Replied:

ahhh NO b****!!!

u lonely f**!!

SAM U R A TRUE f**!!! WHY YOU TAKE MY COMMENT DOWN!!?? MY COMMENT WAS FIRST!! YOU JSUT DON’T WANT PPL TO C THAT b**** WAS FIRED!! im really string not to like this site because thats some b******* what you doing hoe!! just let us comment and you stay yo punk ass outta it!!

Fish box Replied:

Blahhhh hoe WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

@fishpussy chiiiiile….

TiredOfTheHate Replied:

The hate on this site is sickening. We all have our favorites, seriously it is so sad seeing all these hateful comments on here. The thing that gets me the most is the vulgar language, it is offensive and should not be used.

Just wanted to say that, and yes I love Nicki MInaj, but I do not have to hate everyone else just ignore them and listen to your own interest, it’s not like any of them come on here and read these comments. So please think about the things you write before you comment offensive language anywhere on the internet.

• May 13, 2013 at 10:02 am
    truth tea (take a sip) says:

30 year old on Teen Vogue? death.

chiiiiile I KNOW!!!! plus A I fired the b****!!!(puckers lips like Trey)

Redd Replied:

But Mariah also got fired….as well as Randy, and Keith, so what’s ur point. It’s funny how I read blogs and people have so much hatred and distain for ONE person as if that person stole ya man or owes u money *shrugs*

lily Replied:

STFU f**

HOE

Fish box Replied:

hahehahabahahaLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:09 am
    truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) says:

LION MANE, HORSE TEETH, SQUID EYED FLOP b****!!!

truth(Nicki's Beautiful ASS STANS can love ME honey!! our queen is Mrs million dollar p**** chile! (puckers lips like Drake) Replied:

You mother must have smoked crack when she was pregnant with you. you seem kind of slow, like a crack baby.

Eat my menastrating p**** u name stealn s***

Fish box Replied:

Bahahahahah WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Stright like that Replied:

Draggg that hoe

• May 13, 2013 at 10:11 am
    Markell says:

Before Ya’ll Start Talk’n, Know That Teen Vogue Isn’T Just For Teen Stars…It’s For Stars That Teens Idolize Or Like As Well, Dip Shits. If I’m Not Mistaken, Katy Perry Covered This Magazine, As Well As Other Adult Stars…Secondly, Nicki Looks A Lil Too Dark. I Don’t Like That..And Finally, Obviously She’s The Only Winning Queen…

SHUT UP b**** AND EAT THIS…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

MAL3 Replied:

Stfu Ho! Im back!!!!!!

so b**** wtf cares…So eat my ass then hoe!!

Markell Replied:

b****. STFU and take yo stupid obsessed as on somewhere. Like damn. You Gone Go Down All 243 Comments And Talk s*** About Yo Secretive FAV? b****. You Been A Fan. Cause You Be Check’n For Nicki More Than The Barbz Do, That’s For Damn Sure. Bye.

ssssssssUCK this p**** b****

• May 13, 2013 at 10:12 am
    krys says:

“Teen vogue” it’s artist for teens not about teen artist! please! I’m so happy she stop her colorfull hair! blond hair is so good on her! boom boom boom! i like when she work with esther dean! I love U ESTHER!!!!

hush puppy

• May 13, 2013 at 10:14 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

OMG this cover is awful ! she looks horrible ! her teeth are so fcking huge, she looks like donkey from shrek.

SCREAMING LIKE A FIRE TRUCK SIREN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COCKINESS Replied:

DEATH…..LMAO i was saying the same thing, its a pretty hideous cover and those teeth<<<<<<<<<<

The funny thing is you don’t even have a cover to compare to anything lmao now that’s funny.

Cover yo face u name stealer

• May 13, 2013 at 10:14 am

FAKE ASS s***!!! A I axe that ass!!!!!!!

Take your slow ass back to special education. You’re retarded as f***.

Yo mammy

• May 13, 2013 at 10:15 am
    Drama says:

it seems like everytime there is a post with nicki’s name in it you’re the first person to come hating. Is this like your job? Do you wake up in the morning with your day revolving around nicki? Are you not getting enough attention at home ? I could sit here and say “oh you have no life” or ” you need to find something to preoccupy your time”, but I’m starting to think you need some psychiatric help.

EAT THISSS AFTER YOU EAT MY p**** b****…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

opd2 Replied:

DRAMA. i Co-Sign you,see that thing with truth in it,s name is beyond the level of a troll,i really do think it needs some sirius psychiatric .

f*** yo ENTIRE life hoe! Icki was fired LOLOLOLOL b****!!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:17 am
    Why So Jelly? says:

This woman needs to start acting and dressing her age. Like, shes the same age as Britney and Beyonce come on now.

k Replied:

you are a retard not everyone knows Beyonce real age,and from what i have heard she update her birth certificate all the time she is way older than alot of people,Nicki appeals to young adults,adults and teens,thats why she is on the cover,stop acting the fool whoever you are.

Why So Jelly? Replied:

b**** please. Beyonce is 31 since there is video evidence out there of her as a young kid in the 80s they entered star search aged 12. So I guess that means all the other members of DC are liars aswell? Don’t be mad shes 1000x more mature than Nicki.

• May 13, 2013 at 10:19 am
    Matt says:

She appeals to teens dumb f***

she appeals to horses

truth Replied:

you don’t even have an appeal b****

• May 13, 2013 at 10:22 am

MAL3 Replied:

You a wack ass b****! Come see me hoe!

(stands up and takes off earring and wig) what.b**** im here! Ill kick yo punkass! (balls fist up)

You are so lame, it’s hilarious. You are a great example of why everyone should stay in school and get an education. I have never seen such horrible grammar and spelling in my life.

Shut up sam

Fish box Replied:

WAAAAAAHAL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:23 am
    THOR (THE #1 LAMB) says:

LMFAO.

I CANNOT WITH THIS “FILTHY FLOP”!!!

What is this 42 year old Horse doing on “Teen Vogue”?

DEEEEEEEATH.

And the Barbz call this b**** a “LEGEND”?

*Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyying*

:) :) :)

OKAAAAY!!!! PLUS..WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Holy Hive Replied:

Yet Mariahs 57 still dressing like a stripper!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:23 am
    Hadley says:

That cover is terrible. Can it get any uglier? How did she ok this?

honey she done!! lololol

Fish box Replied:

WAAALOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:29 am
    ,. says:

Keep doing your thing Nicki,love and respect sista,can’t wait to read the full mag.

u funky b****

• May 13, 2013 at 10:38 am
    A Note says:

This cover will scare the teens away.

that lion’s mane wig and those horse teeth tho!! lololol

Fish box Replied:

WAAAAAAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:40 am
    Super Cisus says:

Nicki slays and you tricks are obviously seething at the fact especially you TRUTH! You dumb f** undercover barb!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:45 am
    MUSICANDME says:

‘In a world where many a MC literally fakes it to make it, Nicki Minaj‘s difficult past comes as one of the only authentic stories to emerge from the field’…

REALLY???? Have you seen anyone more fake, and what is difficult about her being forced to the top?

• May 13, 2013 at 10:49 am
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

OMG…

WTF is that?

A FLOP HONEY!!!

You poor dear i bet your probably broke as hell. she is someone you should be looking up to. i’ll take it that thing in your avi is you. disgusting and you have the nerve to talk about anyone. i can’t *gags*

b**** you got crabs in yo MOUF!! ICKI GOT FIRED HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG THIS THIS MOST FUN IM HAVING ON THIS TRASHY AS SITE chile!!!!

• May 13, 2013 at 10:59 am
    XtinaaLovee says:

That cover is bad hey she still looks better than Mariah tho kiii

• May 13, 2013 at 11:04 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

I cannot with this b**** looking like Rafiki,the baboon, from the Lion King.

XtinaaLovee Replied:

Lmao stop it

Yawn, you’re boring and even if she dose look like rafiki her bank account don’t sure tells a different story

kill yoself s***

• May 13, 2013 at 11:28 am
    POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

*Watches THE PLAYTIME IS OVER on youtube*

everything about this one is laughable.

poor girl.

*watches Nicki make 12 million on American Idol*

WQATCH this b****…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

*watches nick’s last album FLOPPING at the bottom of every chart*

• May 13, 2013 at 11:31 am
    MAL3 says:

HOW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING PAID? You are always bashing the same person like damn! Give it up hoe! You are so annoying! Let people have their opinions! You really have no life you stalker ass b****! Every time something Nicki related comes up you are there to comment. You are a barb at heart. You claim she is a flop but you are always checkin for her! Give it up b****, you aint s*** and you never will be s***! Stop tryna bring other people down.

:-| ……WHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! SHE GOT FIRED!!!!!!(looks at this b**** like I WISH YOU WOULD!! does Bey tit bounce dance from her pepsi commercial)

• May 13, 2013 at 11:31 am
    truth(Nicki's Beautiful ASS STANS can love ME honey!! our queen is Mrs million dollar p**** chile! (puckers lips like Drake) says:

Queen looks flawless on the cover of teen vogue even if she did leave American idol that 12 MILLION$$$ is looking nice in her bank account chile. That corset that the queen is werking on the cover probably cost more then your life.

sam shut yo b**** ASS up!!! and she didn’t leave she got FIRED!!!! perhaps u didn’t c my blog..HERE IT IS….slay this b****…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 11:38 am
    MAL3 says:

I never understood the amount of hate people have for celebrities. I mean, we dont even know these people. Have they ever done anything to you? What is the point of bashing someone you have never met. Stop going off of what you hear and get to know the person. Nicki has a great relationship with her fans because they know her. Isn’t this a black site? Why are we pulling down our people every time they do something positive? This is the reason why our race is looked down upon. Other races don’t have to pull us down; we are self destructing. I am proud of Nicki for getting so many endorsements and making it this far. Okay, I might not like some of her music but at least she is still out here grinding. The hate is too real.

Os Replied:

You call that McCarthyism,when some of them buy in to the hate others have for Nicki and fallow the hate,and don’t do research for there self and get to know the person..they are like it,s Nicki hating season so i am going to jump on the wagon and hate too…ask alot of them why they hating on Nicki they can’t give you a straight answer because they have no idea why they are hating on her.

shut up OOOOLDSISSY!!!!

HO HUSH!!!

• May 13, 2013 at 11:56 am
    FAF says:

QUEEN. LOVE her ! U haters who say she’s bleaching, look how brown her skin is in these pics! EPIC!

And to all you AI fired nicki comments, b**** that is a REPORT the only person out for next season is RANDALL & Mariah BEEN OWT!

EXACTLY!!!

:-| :-| :-| ……slay this b****…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• May 13, 2013 at 12:04 pm
    Jackieyonce says:

Nicki honey child. Just quit the baby theme you will be great again. The hate on this site Gosh its tired

Holy Hive Replied:

lmao baby theme? dead

THATS RIGHT b**** U BETTA SHADE ICKI WITH THAT ‘BABY THEME’ COMMENT!!! e YAAASSSS!!!!! *pops tongue

• May 13, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    Holy Hive says:

She only appeals to children Anyone over the age of 16 that listens to her needs to be ashamed of themselves

#POW

• May 13, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    nicko says:

I LOVE HER :)) Cant wait for her performnce @ the billboard awards next Sunday !!!! TeamMINAJ

Holy Hive Replied:

Nobody wants to see gimmick garbaj

DeezNuts Replied:

I’m h** POSITIVE that the a*** will watch Nicki at the Billboard awards chile!

Hive Replied:

Beyonce not performing so the hive won’t be watching that b******* hahaha

NO ONE will be watching for this hoe…by the way did yall know that…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    DeezNuts says:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BITCHES!!!!!

Nicki is on the cover of Teen Vogue!! This is amazing!She stayzzzzzzz winning! Im so glad that the haters can watch EVERY STEP of the way! :)

Holy Hive Replied:

She only appeals to the young & dumb hun id be embarrassed to stan for her tbh.

opd2 Replied:

HOLY HIVE thank goodness you an’t a stan of her,s,now that would be an embarrassment if a hateful scourge like was stanning for Nicki.

DeezNuts Replied:

AND b****?! Let Her appeal to whoever the f*** she wants HOE! You can Appeal to a fat d*** in your mouth for all I care.

You need to figure out some creative things your fave can do so the copyright infringement can cease in desist!! Beyonce only appeals to dumb bitches that think she isnt youtubing all her performance ideas! hahahahaha! lmao

-Bye b****!

Bown Down Replied:

Oh hell naw b**** dont f****** come for KING BEY you f****** f**.. Nicki is the most unoriginal b**** in the industry going thru her whole career coping lil kim career Bahahahahahahahahaha f****** pathetic BEYONCE is a REAL PERFORMER she respected in this game can’t say the same for that concentrate fake ass fav of yours kiiiiiiiii

#DIRTYLAUNDRY Replied:

@BOW DOWN lmao read that ugly b****

DID THAT b**** JUST COME FOR THE QUEEN??!!!! OH HEEEELLL TO THE f*** NAWL!!! i got something for yo b**** ass…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Britney Stan Replied:

Beyonce over Nicki fugly ass anyday

• May 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    MiMi Carey says:

Nicki is a flop & irrelevant! Whos really checking for her?

DeezNuts Replied:

Obviously b****, YOU are checking for her!

I’d be checking for her too if my favs vocals left, her husband is a joke, shes shaked like a Magic Bullet, and she can no longer get on billboard. :(

Queen Barb Replied:

LMAO READ HER FAKE ASS!!!!

@queenbarb, b**** read THISSSS….WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 12:20 pm
    MiMi Carey says:

Btw that cover is HORRID lollolololol

Fish box Replied:

Where is Porkbackriah mag cover tho?

• May 13, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    MiMi Carey says:

Ugly donkey looking b****

DeezNuts Replied:

#Beautiful on the Hot 100 yet? Almost Flop? Triumphlop?

is icki on AI??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!1

DeezNuts Replied:

Tune in Wednesday and see f**! :)

LOLOL LOVE U TOO BOO

• May 13, 2013 at 12:28 pm
    Queen Barb says:

f*** MARIAH FAT UGLY MANLY ASS UGH HER FANS ARE SO ANNOYING MIMI CAREY IS SUCH A p**** ASS b****.. b**** NICKI SLAYS ANYTHING MARIAH COULD EVER DO NICKI IS ALREADY A f****** LEGEND!!

DeezNuts Replied:

Honey, Mariah aint been the same since she let Eminem hit it and c** on her stomach! :(

I think we need another Nicki ft. Eminem to shut this hoe DOWNNNT!

(peep around the corner…then SPAM!!) slay this b****…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 12:53 pm
    Bown Down says:

She looks f****** gross thank god her career is declining she’ll be forgotten all about this time next year mark my f****** words!!!!

opd2 Replied:

And who the f-ck are,you so f-ck up to think that your word matter..go get a life troll.

#DIRTYLAUNDRY Replied:

But they right tho her career is about done shes literally on her last minute of fame

@opd2 but honey @bowdown told NO lies…c…slay this b****…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 12:54 pm
    KEY says:

why is this a must see?

Hive Replied:

Right she looks like s*** tbh

DEEEEEAATH!!!

Britney Stan Replied:

lmao okaaaaaay!

• May 13, 2013 at 12:58 pm
    #DIRTYLAUNDRY says:

She’s a waste of time space & energy just like ciara….

coffined!!!

• May 13, 2013 at 1:04 pm
    MRS CARTER LOVER says:

SO FAKE UGLY AND A FLOP. HER FLOPBUM HASN’T EVEN SOLD 1 MILLION COPIES YET

Baby Blanco Replied:

lmao only 1.6 million worldwide lmao thats pathetic

DeezNuts Replied:

While Krim is selling her albums off Paypal?
    While the Naked Truth didnt go Platinum and barely went gold? Chile…..LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Paypals are pathetic as f***! I swear to BOB, you hoes are amusing, delusional fucks! hahhaha

@ DEZE naked truth is platinum but did you know…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Fish box Replied:

AAAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 1:08 pm
    Baby Blanco says:

Trash at its finest lol next shes a heaux!

Fish box Replied:

You have the never to call someone a heaux when you fave looks like a bloated japanese fry cook. i can’t

Bey-Minaj Replied:

Daed at this!

• May 13, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    Baby Blanco says:

@DeezNuts

Beyonce >>>>>> Nicki

Dead at this Nicki stan saying beyonce is unoriginal when Nicki came in the game wanting to be just like kim.

RIGHT!!! PLUUUUSSSSS …WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

LMFAO
    Random:
    Lil Krim is worth 18 million.
    Nicki made 12 million w/ 1 contract. :(

b**** I love me some Beyonce, but even Krim and Her squinted Asian eyes can see Theifonce has been stealing from everyone under the sun. :) *shrugs*

And PLEASE dont get me started on Krimberly! PLEASE. You fav cant even copy herself and become relevant again. ahahahahahahahah!

but…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm
    Britney Stan says:

I see why the hive stopped associating themselves with nicki shes a mess

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish box Replied:

the only mess here Is the h**’s and their fav’s sloppy ass 5th era hoe.

• May 13, 2013 at 1:17 pm
    Britney Stan says:

The worst shes ever looked

kitty Replied:

Coming from a Shitney Smears stan we’ll take that as a compliment.

• May 13, 2013 at 1:23 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

Ewww this bish is ugly…So that’s what she was hiding under all of those clown get ups???? Child back to the circus!

kitty Replied:

And yet she’s on a cover of a major magazine for the month of June and July. What magazine cover are you on though?

hey kitty did you know…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Fish box Replied:

@truth dauhling OLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 1:30 pm
    Trina Stan says:

Who?

kitty Replied:

Who the f*** is Trina hoe?

truth Replied:

shut your face you dirty monkey

• May 13, 2013 at 1:38 pm
    Elle Varners Ellephant says:

Nickis reign of terror has ended. Her next album won’t even go gold!! Kiii

DeezNuts Replied:

b**** Puhlease! hahah 2 Platinum albums w****! ALbum 3 will be platinum as well! :)

Gaga 4 Gaga Replied:

Roman reload has bearly sold 820k after a f****** year that pathetic rihoe unapologetic already out sold it lmao that’s sad

kitty Replied:

And how many album have you sold? @gag gag 4 gag gag

Gaga 4 Gaga Replied:

Honey my fav goes platinum in a week hahahahaha your flop ass fav cant even do a million in a year lmao shes a JOKE!

• May 13, 2013 at 1:54 pm
    Gaga 4 Gaga says:

Dead at almost every stan base dragging this b**** for filth.

Fish box Replied:

They’re doing a horrible job dauhing.

Gaga 4 Gaga Replied:

Right must hurt seeing ya fav getting dragged awwz

chiiiile eYAAASSSSS!!! and guess what @gaga…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Gaga 4 Gaga Replied:

Lmao that lame b**** cant even keep a job gworl hahahah

• May 13, 2013 at 2:02 pm
    TeamEveandMissy says:

Plzzzzzzzzzz I seen someone posted above about giving an opinon…….well newsflash everybody who gives an opinon don’t have to like this Mr. Ed looking like it the clown dressed in this hideous outfit. Nicki 3sums is an unorignal disrespectful stealing wack ass b**** who stole her style from other femcees her entire career to get to the top. Don’t act like u lil nicki minions wouldn’t be roasting or giving Eve or lil kim etc if they appeared on this teen vogue cover bcuz y’all would. @truth roast that b**** till her horse teeth fallout. Bump her fans gettin their feelins hurt. Btw one of the orignal queens of rap album is out everywhere. EVE’s lip lock tomorrow got get ur copy!!

Gaga 4 Gaga Replied:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas READ HA!!!!!

DEEEEEEATH @ drag her til her horse teeth fallout!!! oh and guess what baby…juuuust in case you hadn’t heard…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!!! omfg we dragn the s*** outta this b**** today CHILE!!!!

Fish box Replied:

f*** you hoe you don’t have to like her just like we don’t have to like your flop ass opinion hoe and you are trying it promoting eve’s flop ass, her album is not even gonna chart hoe.

• May 13, 2013 at 2:09 pm
    Gaga 4 Gaga says:

Dead @Truth spilling the tea on this fake hoe

chiiiile….

yeeeessss honey cause samatha won’t post it

• May 13, 2013 at 2:13 pm
    DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP. WHO TALKING BOUT? NICKI? DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP says:

Poor Nicki the struggle is real for this FLOP hoe..

• May 13, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP. WHO TALKING BOUT? NICKI? DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP says:

Eves lip lock out tomorrow guys get into a real rapper!

Fish box Replied:

f*** that flop album. after that album flops we are going to drag her for dear life hoe.

DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP. WHO TALKING BOUT? NICKI? DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP Replied:

But it won’t its REAL music hon

lolol i hate that i laughed at u b**** lololol

NOW YOU KNOWWWWW that album is gonna FLOPPPP

! I cant wait till those sales come out because I will drag EVE and the rest of the hasbeens like never before! hahahahaha

:-| but until then…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Fish box Replied:

Once again WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    DeezNuts says:

Listen bitches and you listen GOOD SLUTS!

IDGAFLYING f*** about what you have to say. All of you fagss can die slow! :)

I will scalp you hoes and have you looking like Sinead O’connor!!!! Ok bitches! Nicki is on Teen Vogue..your fav is NOT! Thats a fact! :( Her cover may be a bit of a mess but b**** oh well. *sips Myx MOscato*

I refuse to talk about the Platinum #1 album PFRR. That s*** is dead whores! Nigel Lythgoe already said he wanted Nicki back for AI so if Nicki doesnt return im sure it was her choice. THE f*** I gotta do to get you bitches to mind yall f****** business?!?!?!

Mariah is Fat, Beyonce is a Fraud, Krim is a Filapino, Britney’s Career is funny and EYE dont give a f***!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I miss any of your faves? If so let me know so I can drag them honTEE!

*waves goodbye with left hand and throws red bricks at lessors with the right!*

:-|

• May 13, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    Fish box says:

WE can play that game to ALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

:) :) :) :) :)

b**** stfu

:-| buttheads…

• May 13, 2013 at 2:18 pm
    DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP. WHO TALKING BOUT? NICKI? DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP says:

@FishGrease b**** stfu you Stan for a joke a gimmick a s*** a heaux

Fish box Replied:

kick rock hoe. WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

SMOKE ROCK b****!!!!

• May 13, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    TeamEveandMissy says:

Laughing like hell with a name like fish box u don’t need to worried about anybodies opinons u need to be finding sum clorox to bleach ur stankin ass p**** b****. Now go f*** the water,soap and towel. Eve’s lip lock album out tomorrow.

Fish box Replied:

Drink bleach hoe. NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

*throw horse s*** at this b*****

Lmaaaaao yaaaaaaas f*** that sour p**** hoe

Im so excited for Lip Lock tomorrow

Eve>>>>Nicki

Allday Everyday

DeezNuts Replied:

Oh em gee honey! I cant wait to drag you after Eve’s sales come out! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Can you say FLOP!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHLOLOLOLOL @TEAMEVE!!!!!!!!

• May 13, 2013 at 2:24 pm
    DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP. WHO TALKING BOUT? NICKI? DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP says:

Eve is a REAL MC unlike that heaux nicki

Fish box Replied:

f*** that balad head b****, we’re going to drag that hoe under the sea when that messy ass album flops to the bottom of the charts hoe.

“WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!”

crab p**** b****….WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey! DEAL BITCHES!!!!

Yep. Shes REALly gonna FLOP tomorrow too!!!! hahahaha :(

• May 13, 2013 at 2:29 pm
    DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP. WHO TALKING BOUT? NICKI? DAMN SHE GOT f***** UP says:

Drag eve all you want she still spits hotter verses than Nicki ever could plus eve music is better so glad eve didn’t sell her soul to the illuminati like heaux minaj did.

Fish box Replied:

Ah one more time WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

honey how can they drag eve when they fav won’t go bouble wet paper towel with her next cd…IF SHE PUT OUT ONE LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVE STILL WIN HONEY!!!!

Fish box Replied:

no hoe she won’t now sit eve is a flop just like you.

DeezNuts Replied:

You right. She was speaking nothing but truth on “SHe Flop FLoppped”

“Oh she flop flopped (oh she flop flopped)
    Oh she flop flopped (oh she flop flopped)

Yeah that’s right I’m suck more than them
    E-V-E the floppiest of them
    Floppin out the fuckin’ water
    My career dead, call escorta
    Ain’t Nicki fault I my career aint built up
    Had to get it out my system
    Now I’m flopped, forget about me
    older chicks man you won’t miss ‘em.
    Yeah, E-V-E floppin like Mariah!”

• May 13, 2013 at 2:31 pm
    Missy Stan says:

A DISGRACE TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Fish box Replied:

Lmao where is missy though hoe did’nt her last single flop

girl, just eat me

Missy Stan Replied:

How can you Stan for a clown ? Lol

Fish box Replied:

because i can hoe. and if she is a clown which she clearly isn’t she’s a paid one. what the f*** do you have?

• May 13, 2013 at 2:32 pm
    Missy Stan says:

I LOVE THIS LADY @TRUTH SHES SO FUNNY LOLOLOLOL

THIIIIINKS LOVE!!!! LOVE U TOO!!!! now les drag that squid eyed horse teeth b**** honey!! just to get u up to speed, did u know…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Fish box Replied:

bahhhAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    DeezNuts says:

YES YAWL! LET GET THIS POST TO BE MOST JUICY!!!! :)

shut up

Truth what happened b****?! :(

You used attempt to drag me. Now youre an unoriginal spam artist, flop f** stank p**** nasty welfare nappy headed stupid b****!!!! :( Dear Old Truth, Please call back!

girl i don’t drug you into oblivion lolol!!! now i just wanna drag icki on this post…but you can eat my p**** if you want too. :-D

• May 13, 2013 at 2:40 pm
    Missy Stan says:

The barbz are so jealous of Eve Kim n Missy its only obvious

!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Oh no you didnt hoe. *wipes tears* No TF you did NOT. Those hoes aint seen billboard since 05. Jealous of what?! Old Hasbean Bitches from the Land Before Time that cant seem to come BACK!!??!!

I have no problem with those hoes..I have a problem with their FLOP ignorant fans that look down on NIcki, follow her every move, and downplay her epic accomplishments in an attempt to satisfy the void they feel without their favorite rappers on the scene. :( I pity you sluts!

Bey-Minaj Replied:

Preach! That is exactly how they feel. Their fave left them with a void that can’t be filled so they lash out at the only successful female rapper to vent their frustrations. Poor lost souls, cause this won’t stop Nicki from winning.

PREACH!!!!!

Fish box Replied:

Why would queen Nicki be jealous of those hunch backed bitches? lmao y’all hoes kill me

• May 13, 2013 at 2:45 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

@TheBarbz how does it feel to stan for a CLOWN?

OMFG U JUST SLAYED THE f*** OUTTA THEM ALL!!!!!! eYAAAASSSSSS b****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish box Replied:

It’s feel’s fabulous. she has 2 albums debut at number 1 she’s on the cover of Mags, she has multi million dollar endorsements that hoes that have been in the industry for years don’t even get. it’s all good with team nicki. hoe go worry about your fav.

Bey-Minaj Replied:

It feels fuxin fabulous. She winning so we happy over here.

• May 13, 2013 at 2:55 pm
    DeezNuts says:

@Truth. We all know you got The Clap b**** stop playing! lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *real tears*

:-|

• May 13, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    the real xoxo says:

TEEN vogue?
    says it all really. no real WOMAN or MAN with intelligence would have this dumbed-down mediocrity in their playlist.

DeezNuts Replied:

I have it in my playlist. :) Junior Chemistry Major with a 3.7 gpa. Your theory is wrong b****. :(

Stright like that Replied:

You tried it. just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean everyone has to dislike her as well.

• May 13, 2013 at 3:15 pm
    DexterValentine(CallMeValentine) says:

@truth(icki’s b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake))

This is my first time commenting on any post here and so far, you seem to be the most juvenile. For you to comment on almost every single comment something silly and childish shows how immature you really are over an artist who doesn’t (or maybe she does) even know you. I understand not liking another artist because of shade and what not, but that is completely uncalled for. Have some respect for what she has done, even if she’s not anywhere near your faves. As for the cover, she looks beautiful, as she does in most anything she wears (notice I said MOST). As said before, shes not on the cover or even in the center fold because shes a ten, but because she had a story tell tell that could help some hopeless teen out there. Now if you can’t get around that just because shes not your favorite, shows you know nothing of music and the meaning behind things. Learn some respect…

eat my p**** b****!! and don’t think i read that s***…i just saw my name, smelled yo p**** and SLAYED YO b**** ASS!! AND YO MAMMY A WORE OUT p**** w****!!! by the way….WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

Fish box Replied:

hehehahalololOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    opd2 says:

The haters just lost it to f-ck,i seen them hate on nicki all the time but this time around they have lost it,it,s like they are flinging everything at her now,they want to get her out the game so bad..look at all the hate and Jealousy coming from them…i won’t ber surprise if some of them commit suicide…look at the pathetic f-cks..Nicki will keep on doing her thing,getting payed being successful living her dreams..and the haters will keep on hating keep killing there selves sad f-ckers.

stfu hoe and eat this…WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOL ICKI GOT FIRED FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE IS REEEAL!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY FIRED THE b****!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRY LMAO chile!! They prolly fired her because she looks like a lion with horse teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE b**** IS GONE HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

DISLIKE!!! b****!!!

• May 13, 2013 at 3:47 pm
    Mrs.B says:

Damnnn the barbs are slaying lmao

honey the barbs r getn dragd by they p**** u muthafucka

• May 13, 2013 at 4:27 pm

SAM THAT HORSE TEETH b**** GOT SL-LAAAAAAY TODAY HONEY LOLOLOL!!!!!

Fish box Replied:

olololololOL NICKI GOT Paid 12 million FROM AMERICAN IDOL chile!!!! HER STRUGGLE Has payed off!! POST THAT SAM!!! THEY HIRED THE Queen!! HAHAHAHAHA IM CRYing LMAO chile!! They prolly hired her because she looks like a queen with beautiful teeth lolololol!!! eYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! DING DONG THE Queen got paid HONEY!!!(layn in the floor kickn my creamy thighs up laughn honey)#Stands back on legs while ghetto girl rolling neck looking like i wwwISHHHH a b**** would come for me honey!

• May 13, 2013 at 5:44 pm
    nicko says:

Im SO happy to see how Nicki make these haters mad !!! :)) keep ‘dragging’ her on a blog article if u want, nobody cares !!! NICKI STAY WINNING !! :-)

• May 13, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

$2.99 for that magazine, and i still wouldn’t buy that s***! who would want to hang a flop poster on their wall? f*** i wouldn’t even want to use that s*** as a Coaster for my drink…

Fish box Replied:

Hoe you probably don’t even have 2.99 broke ass need to comb the lint out of that dusty ass wig.

• May 13, 2013 at 7:00 pm
    Yolanda says:

Well, she doesn’t need to copy Mariah Carey anymore.

truth Replied:

she never copied her in the first place

• May 13, 2013 at 8:25 pm
    truth says:

She is so pretty

• May 13, 2013 at 9:11 pm
    Kandi Kuntz says:

She better werk that Vivienne Westwood Gold Label corset b****.

• May 13, 2013 at 10:58 pm
    Junior in Jamaica says:

Pics are basic and the COVER is ugly!

• May 14, 2013 at 1:16 pm
    Bass says:

Is Hoodrat Queen Niki Minaj the Queen of all hoodrats?

Stright like that Replied:

Yes she is w****, got a problem with that?