Rihanna's 'Pour It Up' Surpasses The 1 Million Mark

RIHANNA THAT GRAPE JUICE 5 Rihanna's 'Pour It Up' Surpasses The 1 Million Mark

Rihanna's done it again!

After coming under the heavy hand of the media after her less than stellar Boston outing this week, the Pop Princess has welcomed better news today…thanks to the club classic that is her song 'Pour It Up'.

Details below…

Thanks to heavy support afforded to it by Urban radio (see Hot 97 & Power 105.1), the song has now surpassed sales of 1 million units in the US- marking the latest non-single by the star to reach this height without a supporting video.

Placed at #4 on the #1 album, the Mike Will produced song is now eligible for Platinum status- reaching the 1 million mark after the entertainer embarked on her critically panned 'Diamonds World Tour' but before she's reported to release her Terius Nash backed 'Right Now'- produced by David Guetta.

MOBO.

zp8497586rq

• May 8, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    CAMILLA says:

Thats good for never promoting this song

truth(i will draaag the f*** outta icki and her stans) Replied:

(looks at her photo)This girl leave NOTHING to the imagination. Congrad on PIU tho.

• May 8, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    Likica says:

Congratulations. For a song without any promo/video and Tv performance it’s doing very well. But my fav song of Unapologetic is:

TruthSpeaker Replied:

same here, this track is great and i hope it gets the single treatment. very diff from what we’re used to from her so that should make it an instant hit

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

I LOVE ‘Lost in Paradise’

My faves tho:

1)Stay
    2)What Now
    3)Diamonds
    4)Right Now
    5)No Love Allowed.

moi meme Replied:

1.What Now
    2. Love Song with Future

• May 8, 2013 at 3:56 pm
    CAMILLA says:

RIHANNA could burp into a Mic & it will sell

King B Agent Replied:

Lol she a single artist not anything else. Now if beyonce burp she will sell. Check her s***. Beyonce wore obama earrings and the s*** sell so fast the next day

• May 8, 2013 at 3:57 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) says:

YES! She is the queen. Still receiving life from the unapologetic album.
    #CongratsRih

• May 8, 2013 at 4:00 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

THAT f****** PICTURE >>>>>>

Anyway, this is no surprise to be honest. That Rihanna reign won’t ever let up.

I just want her to release ‘No Love Allowed’; it’s one of the best Reggae/Pop songs I’ve ever heard.

:) :) :)

• May 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Yaaaas rih!!!!!!!!!!

Next urban single needs to be NUMB!

Likica Replied:

No! No more urban singles please! Just release a damn single everywhere, not just for a local American station.

@lickia i feel you

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

Really?
    That’s my least favorite song from Unapologetic…

Which single do you prefer? #beautiful or Flop it Up?

Monstarebel Replied:

Yas i love it i think its so different idk i love listening to it when im smoking

But beautiful of course j.lo song is beyond generic seems like the person wrote that song in 3 minutes very weak and over used lyrics

• May 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm
    Likica says:

In your humble opinion, what is Rihanna’s most romantic song?

I vote for Te Amo.

Monstarebel Replied:

Te amo is amazing but my favorite love songs are Rehab & Hate that i love you two very well written songs

HOTSTUFF Replied:

and most of all amazing vocals by RihRih !*** – Also her lives for Rehab @manchester and vma are killers ! :)

Monstarebel Replied:

Yas of course the live version of rehab is everything especially when rih starts belting at the end

HOTSTUFF Replied:

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Likica, Hot Stuff & MonstaRebel…

“Te Amo”??????

I DONT THINK SO b******!!!

“California King Bed” & “Skin”

:) :) :)

Monstarebel Replied:

Omg how could i forget California king bed such an amazing beautiful ballad im so glad rih gave it the single treatment the song is amazing rih has so many good ballads.

Skin is still my s*** hell i love the whole LOUD album

HOTSTUFF Replied:

yass and she slays the hell outta it live too !

LTM Replied:

Rehab>>>>>

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE this vid.

Likica Replied:

Which video? Te Amo official one?

• May 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    Emeral says:

Ewwwww that picture!

• May 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

Rihanna made that song ! her voice, her way of singing the words ! nobody coud’ve pulled it off like she did ! POUR IT UP POUR IT UP.

@Fashionjunkiee Replied:

BEY TRIED IT AND YOU SEE HOW THAT WORKED OUT.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm
    Rosie says:

Too bad no one is going to remember this song after this year, neither do they care about her without Fist Brown (see: Rihanna 777 ratings from Monday night).

Monstarebel Replied:

Why are you such a hater you could only wish lana has the longevity that Rih has we will see where lanas at when she drops album number 7

Likica Replied:

Too bad Lana doesn’t even have a hit and most of people haven’t heard of her. Rihanna made big cultural impact with Umbrella, Lana can just wish. There is not a music competetion without at least 2 Rihanna’s songs, so obviously people remember them, not all, but most for sure. Can’t say the same about that girl in your avi.

Rosie Replied:

Video Games is more global than about 90% of Rihtard’s singles, and her Born to Die has outsold 5 of her albums. Unknown my ass.

Likica Replied:

LOL I can’t at your delusions. That song didn’t even make IPFI list. Umbrella did, it sold 6.6 during 2007 alone, it must be over 8 million now. We Found Love USA sales are bigger than Video Games sales from all countries. You are trying it so hard.
    Unapologetic will end up selling more than Bord To Die. Look at IPFI receipts for 2012. It took Lana whole year to sell 3.4 million with Paradise edition, while Rihanna sold 2.3 million in 5 weeks and she is still charting on Mediatraffic/MusicCharts, Lana is nowehere to be found :/

Rosie Replied:

Are you really using Mediatraffic as a receipt? I can’t.
    And death @ you using Rihanna’s ONLY IFPI charting single. Where is We Found Calvin Harris Leftovers, nowhere. Exactly. And Born to Die came out 10 whole months before Unlistenable, which with those first 5 weeks sales, should’ve sold well over 3 million by now. Meanwhile, Lana will be at 4 million sometime later this summer. :)

LTM Replied:

Lol Lana’s 15 minutes are up. Sit down somewhere and wait for the next hipster favorite to come along so you jump on that bandwagon. You missed Marina’s bandwagon but you can still jump on that Charlie XCX girls bandwagon.

Rosie Replied:

HAHA Charli is a bigger flop than Marina. And Lana is doing just fine on her sold out tour and 3.7 million selling album, thank you.

Rach Replied:

I love Lana. Shes much more of an artist and unique than Rihanna.

Navy Sailor Replied:

How about you shut the f*** up and stay out of my faves post FOR ONCE. Worry about your monotone duckbill having fave. I swear these repetitive ass haters kill me. :roll:

@Fashionjunkiee Replied:

But you here tho.. *pulls up chair* __/

• May 8, 2013 at 4:06 pm
    wow says:

Whats new.. She is a singles queen..her single passed the 1mill mark..it is pop and generic..it wont be remebered *yawns* Good Job Rih if only you could do this well with albums…or talent

Navy Sailor Replied:

Pour It Up is NOT pop :roll:

And A LOT of songs are forgettable, no matter how good they are. PIU may not be one of Rihs most memorable songs, but she already has enough so who cares??

• May 8, 2013 at 4:07 pm
    Loyalty says:

Yasss my song tbh. Congrats Ri.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:07 pm
    latrell4bey says:

AYYEEEE CLUB BANGER!!! Yes Rih!! i wish we had visuals for Jump and Get It Over with!

• May 8, 2013 at 4:10 pm
    Really? says:

Aint nobody buying this b**** music but them million dollars: million air investors….

• May 8, 2013 at 4:10 pm
    Tisha says:

That picture tho.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:14 pm
    Nahla says:

Lol too bad this is the only thing she can be celebrating right now since everything else is lookin pretty bad for her right now. Like really though, congrats but whos gonna remember pour it up in 2 years?

Rosie Replied:

I know! Just like all of her other singles. When was the last time you’ve heard S&M, Only Girl, What’s My Name, Rude Boy, Russian Roulette, or even Where Have You Been?

@Fashionjunkiee Replied:

Who cares if yall forget her songs because my boo in the studio mixin up a NEW album while BeYAWNce still singin Crazy in Love and Destiny’s child mixes. Get the f***…

And Rosie your fav has CRICKETS. Df is Lana.

Carpe Diem Replied:

@ROSIE

I Heard Whats My Name just last week in Mc Donalds!
    Heard Rude Boy yesterday and S&M on monday! LOOOOL

Monstarebel Replied:

Who cares it doesn’t matter if anyone remembers the song its a fun party song that made Rihanna money regardless not every song is ment to be timeless

• May 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Favorite song from every Rihanna album

Music Of The Sun- None hate this album

GGGB – Rehab
    Rated R – Fire Bomb/Te Amo
    Loud – California King Bed/Man Down
    TTT – We Found love
    Unapologetic – Lost In Paradise

Monstarebel Replied:

Lost in paradise is coo i rarely play it tho it doesn’t really stick out to me

Likica Replied:

It sounds completely different from all songs that she made, the beat in unreal. I like it so much^^

HOTSTUFF Replied:

Music Of The Sun- Music of the sun

A Girl Like Me – SOS/break it off

Good Girl Gone Bad – umbrella/rehad/take a bow/ push up on me

Rated R – Cold Case Love/last song/hard/G4L

Loud- S&M /mandown/love the way you lie 2/cheers/ what’s my name

Talk That Talk – we found love/watch and learn/where have you been

Unapologetic- Numb/jump/what now/Phresh out the runway

Monstarebel Replied:

@Hotstuff yaas finally someone who loves numb as much as me :-)

HOTSTUFF Replied:

@monstarebel

Honey, NUMB is hot ! the beat is hot ! Rih sings the s*** out of it ! like when she shings ‘in the aire” its like literally in the motherfucking air !!!! haha Rih knows how to bring a song to life! i be going numb in my room without any drugs but the song lmao…

I love Gangster RIh !

Good Girl Gone Bad/Reloaded: Take a Bow >>>>>>>

Rated R: Rude Boy, Wait your Turn, Hard >>>>>

LOUD: Skin, Man Down, What’s my Name, California King Bed, Raining Men >>>>>>

Talk that Talk: Cockiness >>>>>>>

Unapologetic: No Love Allowed, Love without Tragedy >>>>>>>

Monstarebel Replied:

hahaha you might aswell said the whole LOUD album

I know right.

I may be White but s*** – Rihanna gives my ass LIFE.

:) :) :) :) :)

Yaaas gaaawd!!!!!!

@JARED
    A d**** gives your Ass life.

Navy Sailor Replied:

I forgot about We Ride! I love that song! It makes you wanna ride around with the top down while your hair (or lack thereof) blows in the wind lol. Such a summer song!!! :)

Navy Sailor Replied:

MOTS – The Last Time

AGLM – Final Goodbye (hated that album)

GGGB – Breaking Dishes (I would say Rehab, DSTM and Take A Bow but I wanted to pick a non-single lol)

Rated R – G4L & Photographs

Loud – Complicated

TTT – Watch & Learn

UNA – What Now & Love Without Tragedy

Mark111 Replied:

Music of the Sun: Rush
    A Girl Like Me: Kisses Don’t Lie (Dat beat!)
    GGGB: Umbrella acrostic (Although it’s not on the album, but the og is good too)
    Rated R: Wait Your Turn (Dat Beat!)
    Loud: Fading
    Talk That Talk: Drunk On Love (should’ve been a single)
    Unapologetic: What Now

Bad song in same order:

Willing to Wait, Now I know
    Million Miles Away
    Say it
    Not a bad song on Rated R
    Not a bad song on Loud
    Watch N’ Learn, Do Ya Thang
    Not a bad song on Unapologetic

• May 8, 2013 at 4:20 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Watch it all fall out.

Monstarebel Replied:

lol you f**** with this song white boy?

Suicide Blonde Replied:

And with other songs too.

haha that’s wassup. :)

• May 8, 2013 at 4:25 pm
    The rash on rihanna STD infected p**** says:

Rihoenna is a tranny flop b****, lmfaoooo I hate this nasty h***** infected c***. Queen Ciara is slaying the game right now. Rihoenna needs to get off Chris Brown’s v***** and go look for her missing career. Her 5 minutes of fame is up. Also rihoenna is a fat oversized tranny lol.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:28 pm
    RihNAVY_ says:

Without ANY PROMO? Beyonce Could NEVERRRRRR.

YASSSSSS Rih. SLAY. POUR IT UP, POUR IT UP.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    Yeah I Said It says:

Omg that picture… This b**** is such a try hard!

• May 8, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

That Pic though, certain Wannabe could neva look this s*** so effortlessly, no even with a s** tape leaked.

In other news.

Lady Gaga: Most deleted artist OH DEAR!

Lady Gaga had five songs on the top 10 most unwanted tracks from user scrobbles in December 2012. She appeared on their top 50 most deleted tracks with 16 songs – making her the most unwanted artist.

b**** better get out of rehab and release some new music!

What? O.o

There is a blog called Examiner that dragges Madonna in gaga’s favour. Just look at their delusions.

This morning, MTV said Madonna was in the studio creating a new song for a new movie starring Lenny Kravitz. Madonna’s movie songs are usually decent, so we hope it fares better than her music in 2012.

Unfortunately for Madonna, we recently listed the top five songs of 2012, where Lady Gaga came in at number one. Madonna didn’t make that list. Instead, she sits at both the number one and number two positions of the worst songs of 2012. Poor Madonna — she tried everything she could do to be relevant in 2012, but failed. Perhaps if she acted her age, people would give her more respect.

But Madonna wasn’t the only sore thumb in 2012. There was also the return of Taylor Swift, who sounded more calculated and boring than usual. Her single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is a perfect example of music gone wrong.

We also put Katy Perry and PSY on the list. Read what we think are the worst songs of 2012 and tell us if you agree in the Comments section.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

The journalist is a troll, a Gaga fan, don’t pay attention to her, da asuan gurl needs to go.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

I don´t see many delusions in that article you posted to be honest. I mean, Taylor Swift and Katy perry are almost crap, and don´t tell me you are going to defend PSY as a great musician lol, Madonna probably made her worst album last year. I don´t know what site you are talking about though

@JOHN
    Her worst album :)…I can’t, talking about delusions.

3: “Wide Awake” by Katy Perry

Katy Perry once again tried to copy Lady Gaga with a new documentary. “Wide Awake,” the theme song from her documentary, put many people to sleep even more than the movie did.

2: “Give Me All Your Luvin’” by Madonna

“Gee, how can I become relevant again? You know, I think I’ll dress and sing like I am a cheerleader, even though I am an old senior citizen.” – Madonna

1: “Girl Gone Wild” by Madonna

“Gee, my last single failed to make an impact. I think I’ll escape from the nursing home, take my clothes off, copy a song from Cyndi Lauper, and maybe people will think I’m relevant again.” – Madonna

LOL, they are shady b******.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

@likica
    This other article you posted is worse yes, you should have posted that one first. The other one has not one single crazy delusion, I mean remember it´s a site for Gaga fans right?

@suicide
    What´s Madonna´s worst album then? The last one was really bad, I know not for you

@John

It’s called Examiner. The girl who writes is a GaGa stan and she hates Madonna. I saw her tweet – Madonna is on old w**** . LOL

Their best song of 2012 was

1: “Marry the Night” by Lady Gaga

Unlike Madonna, Mother Monster actually has musical talent. “Marry the Night” may have not been a big hit, but it is certainly the best single released in 2012.

@John
    She hasn’t done a bad album yet, Hard candy is her worst album if we gonna compare it with her other albums and still the songs rocks live, MDNA is a f****** great album waiting to happen, Gang Bang, Masterpiece, I’m Addicted, Falling Free and Love Spent are the s*** man.

STFU PAUL BJORNSSON.

Madonna could NEVER flop so effortlessly whilst being confined to a wheelchair – Mother Tranny is a GIFT to gay, suicidal, uneducated little monsters like myself. She made me realise that its okay to wear meatdresses and that it’s okay to hybernate inside egg shells. *Wipes Tear*

PAWS UP b****.

:) :) :)

@Jared
    Lmfao b****, that was funny.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:30 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Can´t believe I just read a comment that was kind of praising Rihanna´s VOICE in this track. Like seriously guys, delusions never make you any good, you´ll see at some point. Ask those JLo fans who were feeling themselves too much these last few days, look what happened :)

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

The JLo fans completely took over this site today though Anyways, how is #beautiful doing now on iTunes?

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Doing great. #4 and #5 all day long. Slaying singles charts despite being over 40 years old? Only Mariah and Madonna

• May 8, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    Rosie says:

Ans LOL @ that picture. A try-hard mess. She always tries so hard to be sexual for attention.

LTM Replied:

“My p**** tastes like Pepsi cola” the definition of desperate

LMFAO.

Rosie Replied:

The irony when Hoeanna has CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE
    + the remix with her abuser.
    And Lana never takes pictures that trashy. The most sexualized shoot she has ever done is the GQ Australia shoot and even that was tasteful.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:34 pm
    Rach says:

The person who produced this deserves the credit! Rihanna basically talked over it lmao! @JohnVidal MTE!

• May 8, 2013 at 4:41 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

to that stupid c***, what i’m trying to say is that Rih sings this song with a swag, her voice and vocals have a swag to them….im not saying her vocals are mind blowing on this dumb ass …plays *last song for mind blowing vocals*

Rach Replied:

DEAD! I don’t think singing is the right description tbh.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Delusions are their lives! It´s better to leave them alone. They will have the emotional breakdowns when the time feels right

HOTSTUFF Replied:

@JOHNVIDAL

Pour it up heaux ! lmao

• May 8, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

Whenever it Rihanna (the current Queen) y’all wanna talk about writers blabla, but when it’s Beyfraud, C-Flop, Kelly Flopland, brandflop, Christina Aguilera who have a team just like Rihanna it’s no prob.
    Rihanna is an artist therefore writers and producers are able to create with her (although she is credited for more than 9 songs on rated R and is the executer producer for her albums).
    Either it would be too easy, Alexis Jordan, Rita Ora, Demi lovato would all be big superstars. Because if it was that simple, labels would love to have several pop hoes bringing in 53M per year like Rih did.

Monstarebel Replied:

Rihanna voice obviously makes them HITS imagine if brandy sang whats my name or if Ciara sung s&m would have been total fails would have flopped big time Rihanna voice bring life to these songs

HOTSTUFF Replied:

LMAOOOO ! exactly !!! but writers and producers wouldnt even waste their time making those type of songs for them, brandy is limited to rnb and ciara has no voice. And what would they do like video ? Ciara been doing one long video that started @the beginning of her career Lmao. same s*** over&over.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

Who is Alexis Jordan?
    Who is Rita Ora?

Are they musicians?

• May 8, 2013 at 4:52 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) says:

The Lama fan is so pressed and it shows. Yes it shows!

• May 8, 2013 at 4:54 pm
    POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

I don’t get the love this Song gets , like this song is the most basic song in the Album.

I’m here for “Jump” with a ‘WHYB-Like/pt.2″ kind of Music video , and this pic is so uncalled for when you report her success.

how many likes/dislikes will i get for this one ? 2000+ :P

Likica Replied:

LOL Jared holds the record for the most liked comment, you better do something to break it boo :D

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

IdunCurrrrr. I’m a a legend in this Blog.

i don’t use the whole likes/dislikes thing , i ust say my opinion regardless of anything.

LOL.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Pop was the first commenter that caught my attention in this site back in 2011.

Likica Replied:

For me it was definitely The Great Lacefronce. LOL I can’t at him/her.

Just look at this lol

JohnVidal
    September 6, 2011 at 9:49 am
    Gaga – You and I
    Mariah Carey – Anytime you need a friend
    Celine Dion – Falling into you
    Whitney – All the man that I need
    Kelly Rowland – Each other
    _______________________________________________________________________
    h** HUSH!
    Caca = FLOP tranny
    STEALonce = FLOP
    SLEEPine Dion = FLOP and boring as hell.
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE’s opinion is the only one that matters.

and PIGriah Scarey = FAT FLOP
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE has spoken the truth.

hahahahaha :D

Lol.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

the first ones i love in here were madonna stans ” suicide
    included” , and then me and suicide became …. well .. we are more than friends at some points , he’s really cool :D

@Pop
    Thanks :)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

The song rocks in the clubs tho.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

I’m not ghetto and contrary to the popular belief , i do not use those kind of songs , like i will use ” Live it up” instead of ” pour it up” any day.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Eww! , no, Live It Up is such a generic song.

So what ?

in the club everything is generic.

i like the tiesto/armin van buuren/kaskade songs more if u know what i mean , i want to feel euphoric , i can care less if it is generic or not.

u talk as if you will leave if they played ” gays gone wild” :P , generic yes , but i still like generic songs.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

But Gays Gone Wild doesn’t sound Generic, btw i love tiesto.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

“gays gone wild” is not a generic ?

yeah right , and aqua’s “barbie girl” is a ballad :P

• May 8, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

What is your favourite album by Rihanna (in chronological order)

Myself:

Rated R
    Good Girl Gone Bad
    Talk That That

I don’t like the rest.

Loud [Bonus Track Version]
    (517 plays)
    Talk That Talk [Standard Version] (Explicit)
    (454 plays)
    Unapologetic [Deluxe Version]
    (423 plays)
    Rated R [Explicit Version]
    (397 plays)
    Good Girl Gone Bad [Standard Version]
    (239 plays)
    Music of the Sun [International Bonus Track…
    (237 plays)
    A Girl Like Me [International Bonus Track…
    (219 plays)
    Talk That Talk [Deluxe Version] (Explicit)
    (209 plays)
    Good Girl Gone Bad [Reloaded Version]
    (145 plays)
    Good Girl Gone Bad [UK Bonus Track Version]
    (52 plays)

;)

Rated R
    LOUD
    Good Girl Gone Bad/Reloaded
    Talk That Talk
    Unapologetic
    A Girl Like Me
    Music of the Sun – This album is good to listen while on a trip though.

RIHKING (GODFATHER) Replied:

1.Unapologetic
    2.Rated R
    3.Good Girl Gone Bad/Reloaded
    4.LOUD
    5.Talk that Talk
    6.Music of the sun
    7.A Girl Like Me

Mark111 Replied:

Rated R (Most deep)
    Unapologetic (Most diverse)
    Loud (Super Pop, a GGGB part 2 imo)
    GGGB (Her breakout, her Control album)
    TTT (Cocky, s*** talking. As an album, it was ok. Still think it should’ve been a Loud re-release.
    Music of the Sun (A breath of fresh air. Better songs then A Girl Like Me)
    A Girl Like Me (Music of the Sun re-release. Better singles.)

• May 8, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    opd2 says:

between her legs is beautiful,not dark and bumpy,i actually like the pics,and a usually don’t like pic like this.

Rosie Replied:

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Photoshop.

airbrush.

• May 8, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    Likica says:

Which stan war is the most iconic?

1.Army vs Fighters
    2.Navy vs Beyhive
    3.Lambs vs JLovers
    4.Madonna’s stans vs Little Monsters
    5.Nicki Minaj stans vs Lil Kim stans

Lou Replied:

Is that even a f****** question lol? I mean come on the BeyHive and Rihanna Navy are everything on this blog!

Lou Replied:

Nicki Minaj stans are called Barbs btw.

Sorry hun, I forgot it :D

Navy Sailor Replied:

Guuuuurl I didn’t know the JLovers existed until today lol. But Navy Vs Hive. It’s 24/7, 365…no breaks lol. I don’t indulge in the Stan wars like that anymore though.

@Likica…

The “Madonna Stans (vs) Little Monsters”.

THEIR ARGUMENTS ARE LETHAL. LMFAO.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Nobody drags and shades Gaga like her own fans

Emeral Replied:

The Hive and Navi of course. You cant go a day without them going back and forth on this blog (usually arguing about the same damn thing but that’s whats funny). They shade and drag like no others aswell.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

Which stan war is the most iconic?
    1.Army vs Fighters
    2.Navy vs Beyhive
    3.Lambs vs JLovers
    4.Madonna’s stans vs Little Monsters
    5.Nicki Minaj stans vs Lil Kim stans

where ? in TGJ —> 2.

• May 8, 2013 at 5:09 pm
    the real xoxo says:

not a fan but well done.
    No video, no promo and platinum.

• May 8, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    Lou says:

Cool. I like that song its a club banger.

• May 8, 2013 at 5:13 pm
    RIHKING (GODFATHER) says:

PO IT UP PO IT AH!

• May 8, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    RIHKING (GODFATHER) says:

the king wins again. No surprise.

• May 8, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    Mark111 says:

Dat photo! Her sexiness is on a whole other level!

• May 8, 2013 at 5:16 pm
    Vanessa B says:

This girl is such a mess these days. If I was her fan I wouldn’t be jumping around for joy at her f****** singles sales I would be concerned by her attitude of recent clearly its going to her head if she carries on shes going to go downhill.

Rosie Replied:

The next Britney level meltdown tbh. Except this time no one will be rooting for her to make a comeback and she and her a*** will fade into oblivion.

Navy Sailor Replied:

b**** why are you STILL here? You are more pressed than a suit phresh outta the dry cleaners. :lol:

• May 8, 2013 at 5:19 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

In Popular music, who would you consider to be the most “ICONIC”, overall, star of this generation – the noughties?

IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. :)

1) Rihanna
    2) Beyonce
    3) Britney Spears
    4) Adele
    5) Christina Aguilera
    6) Amy Winehouse
    7) Justin Timberlake
    8) Usher
    9) Nicki Minaj
    10) Eminem

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Britney, among the males, EMINEM.

Emeral Replied:

Theyre all iconic for different reasons.

Emeral Replied:

Actually not all of them, take out Nicki Minaj

RIHKING (GODFATHER) Replied:

You know you startin stuff smh…….

Likica Replied:

Britney Spears, the biggest cultural impact so far.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

So Rihanna give syou ass life, i say a d**** gives your Ass life.

@Suicide…

No Paul… THREE d***** actually.

You should know this, smh.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Wow, you are such a hungry b**** :)

MAKE LOVE , Don’t FIGHT , O O , Let’s f*** tonight

I’D f****** LOVE TOO.

Ménage à trois

Navy Sailor Replied:

That’s not an easy question to answer.. :(

Kendall Replied:

I cant possibly pick one. But I would say in terms of repping the noughties overall the biggest STARS are Britney, Beyoncé, Rihanna and Justin. .

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

adele , amy , britney , Rihanna and Usher.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

NICKI AND “ICONIC” DON’T MIX DARLING!
    Anyways, Rihanna/Britney>>>>>>>>> everyone on that list.

Lou Replied:

Britney Beyonce and Justin. They all came out around the same time and owned majority of them 10 years with their music.

Lou Replied:

And all three of the are STILL relevant despite coming out in the 90s. #Longevity.

Mark111 Replied:

Non of them are Icons. Sorry fans, but I can name their idol that are icons in that same order.

Rih< Madonna
    Bey< Tina Tuner and Diana Ross
    Brit< Janet / Madonna's love child
    Adele< Aretha Franklin and any other soul singer
    CA< Whitney and Mariah
    Amy< don't give a s*** to think
    JT< MJ, Prince
    Usher< MJ, Bobby Brown
    Nicki< Lil Kim and Missy
    Em< Tupac, Vanilla Ice [ yes, I went there]

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

Oh. Ummm, Rih and Bey also said Mariah is their idol so remember dat next time. <3

Vee Replied:

Ooo this is interesting, I will comment. IMO, not being biased:
    Britney – Shes just the most iconic in pop culture out of them
    Beyonce – The most iconic performer of her generation
    Justin/Usher form the males.
    Rihanna has had impact with her singles and everything but I don’t see her as iconic yet.

MuiMui Replied:

JARED Cosign and
    Jared I love Kelly “Motivation & Kisses”They are about as
    Noughty as a song can get.
    Perhaps not Iconic but Rihanna talks more shyt then a Plugged in shyt machine on songs like Rude Boy, Te Amo,Skin Shes Raunchy as ever, and it seem so naturalbecause that’show she started out almost.

Britney
    Justin
    & Rihanna

QUEEN BARB Replied:

NICKI RIHANNA BRITNEY & USHER

Davis Replied:

Britney Beyonce Usher and Justin

• May 8, 2013 at 5:42 pm
    Likica says:

Choose the better album (quality wise) from 2000s!

1.Confessions On A Dancefloor vs The Emancipation Of Mimi
    2.Rated R vs 4
    3.In The Zone vs Stripped
    4.Teenage Dream vs Born This Way
    5.I Look To You vs Taking Chances
    6.21 vs Back To Black
    7.Breakaway vs Under My Skin
    8.The Truth About Love vs Born To Die
    9.Confessions vs FutureSex/LoveSound
    10.J.Lo vs Goodies

P.S. I tried to choose their best.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

1) DEFINITELY TEOM

RIHKING (GODFATHER) Replied:

RATED R!!

Rated R

I LOOK TO YOU!!!!!!!!

And “TEOM”.

Emeral Replied:

Emacipation of Mimi, 4, Stripped, Born this Way, I look to You, Back to Black, Confessions

Suicide Blonde Replied:

.Confessions On A Dancefloor vs The Emancipation Of Mimi – Confess…Best dance album ever.
    2.Rated R vs 4 – Rated..
    3.In The Zone vs Stripped – Stripp..
    4.Teenage Dream vs Born This Way – Born..
    5.I Look To You vs Taking Chances – Taking….
    6.21 vs Back To Black – Back To…
    7.Breakaway vs Under My Skin – Under My…
    8.The Truth About Love vs Born To Die – Born To..
    9.Confessions vs FutureSex/LoveSound – Fut…
    10.J.Lo vs Goodies – J.LO

Emeral Replied:

Although I think Butterfly is Mariahs best album and Dangerously in Love is Beyonces.

Teenage Dream

1.Confessions On A Dancefloor f
    2.4
    3.Stripped
    4.Born This Way
    5.I Look To You
    6.21
    7.Breakaway vs Under My Skin “what ? ”
    8.Born To Die
    9.Confessions
    10.J.Lo

Likica Replied:

Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway (Because Of You, Since U Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes?)
    Avril Lavigne – Under My Skin (My Happy Ending, He Wasn’t, Don’t Tell Me?)

Carpe Diem Replied:

1. TEOM
    2. Rated R
    3. Stripped (That was a hard one)
    4. Born This Way
    5. I Look To You
    6. Back To Black
    7. Under My Skin
    8. The Truth About Love
    9. FutureSex
    10. J.Lo

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

So everybody gates on Gaga for no reason but everybody chose Born This Way! Nice :)

• May 8, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Davis says:

I like how these comments have turned into questionnaires lol.

Likica Replied:

Thanks God, at least we are not fighting with each other :D

• May 8, 2013 at 6:05 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

Okay. So…

Who are you favourite divas & divo’s – of the 70′s, 80′s & 90′s generations – whether alive and/or deceased.

Myself:

11) Chaka Khan

12) Madonna

13) Natalie Cole

14) Teena Marie

:) :) :)

Likica Replied:

For me, Madonna. After her probably Mariah/Whitney and Kylie Minogue is there as well.

Lou Replied:

In no particular order Pattie LaBelle, Prince, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, Donna Summer, Diana Ross, Janet Jackson.

Lou Replied:

Prince
    Michael Jackson
    Ian Curtis
    Axl Rose
    Kurt Cobain

Loyalty Replied:

MJ, Aretha, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Toni Braxton, Prince, Janet, Whitney, Teena Marie, Sade, Mariah!

• May 8, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    NΛVI says:

it’s a mild day *giggles*

• May 8, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    Likica says:

The next question should be: would you rather do Jared, Suicide or Pop Royalty? LOL, I’m kidding.

Let us share some music… Who is the biggest music star in your country? I mean, overall. In Serbia it is definitely Svetlana Raznatovic Ceca. 150 000 people were at this concert.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

People won’t vote me, they hate me.

I like you :D

i’m not available for affairs tho.

LOL. @Likica.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Neither i, am committed me with Madonna 4 life.

Typos :)

• May 8, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    joker says:

yeah. thx. ofc. that picture. i’m a “monkey”. :lol:

not surprised tho. it was a good track right from the first impression.

• May 8, 2013 at 6:21 pm
    NΛVI says:

BTW GUYS what should her next single be..i’m torn between lost in paradise, right now/jump (summer jam) or no love allowed. i don’t really see the point of making pour it up a single since it’s already doing so good without any promo whatsoever plus that song doesn’t have much longevity like the ones i already mention minus (right now)

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

what about her pulling a “B’day” anthology ?

NΛVI Replied:

what do you mean. i’m not really familar with beyonce music like that. :P

SLAYRIAH CAREY (COLLECTING WIGS SINCE MAY 15, 1990) Replied:

What Now or Jump.

Rosie Replied:

It’s already been announced as “(I Have h**) What Now.”

Likica Replied:

@Rosie Nope, it’s Right Now actually. And please, can you stop being negative for once?

I would like Lost In Paradise.

• May 8, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    JER says:

No video. No performance. 1 million copies sold. When Will your fave? Any questions?

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Radio play and internet buzz obviously…

• May 8, 2013 at 7:20 pm
    Mimi Carey says:

REAL SLAYAGE

• May 8, 2013 at 9:06 pm
    m says:

get it b****

you dont need to copy other girls like KARLI TO TRICK YOUR FANS into buying tickets or singles..

rihannna is all about the music

• May 8, 2013 at 9:10 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Without any mainstream radio release or video!

Congratulations!

• May 8, 2013 at 10:05 pm
    keri Stan says:

Congratulations babe…. beyonce could never

Mwah Replied:

Beyonce doesnt need to… Looks at your name.

• May 8, 2013 at 11:01 pm
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

so the next single is right now?

• May 9, 2013 at 3:29 am
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

Trash Trash. This picture :’( . Real s***. This song is trash and horrible. I only like one rihagarbe song “Unfaithful” which is not hers anyways. This b**** is just horrible,Disgusting. Selling a infected p****

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

You are a little hard on the girl but your arguments about this girl being garbage are right :)

• May 9, 2013 at 5:34 am
    MariahIsMusic1 says:

Thank You. I stan for Real talent darlllling. Haha and there’s no b**** that can tell me s***! I stan for a 5 octave vocalist with more 200 million records sold WorldWide. So I don’t give a f***

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

LOL I know

• May 9, 2013 at 5:53 am
    Mwah says:

Um people act like Pour it Up is just a random song selling. As @Music Soul Harmony said its had plenty of radio play and internet buzz. Aswell as play in clubs. But congrats though.

• May 9, 2013 at 6:28 am
    Pour It up says:

Yeassssss RiRi!

• May 9, 2013 at 11:48 am
    quetta says:

I contributed to that 1mil.

• May 16, 2013 at 6:40 am
    web hosting says:

I’m typically to running a blog and i really respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am likely to bookmark your site and preserve checking for new information.