New Video: Alicia Keys – ‘New Day’

shares

Alicia Keys touches down with the video for ‘New Day‘ today, undoubtedly eyeing a summer smash with the inspirational jam.

Lifted from her critically acclaimed project ‘Girl On Fire’, the video features footage from one of her sizzling live shows, and well executed choreography from the 14 time Grammy winner.

Meet an up tempo Keys below!

shares

• Biting Truth

Biting Truth (1)

1. May 1, 2013 at 6:33 am
    Nika says:

Ok Alicia!!

2. May 1, 2013 at 6:33 am
    Alicia Keys for the win! says:

I love Alicia keys soooooo much! Listen to your heart, This, And Tears Always Win are the best songs on her album, but the rest of it was still a superb. If you guys haven’t already, check her out! That girl is on fire. Okay, that was wack, but check out her record, still. You won’t be disappointed.

3. May 1, 2013 at 7:50 am
    Anne says:

Alicia is a talented artist but I didn’t like this song from the beginning (the AAAAA…s are annoying and the rest of the lyrics are generic) and the video did nothing to change that. So far I like Fire We Make with Maxwell from this album. Although I’m not into the other ones that I’ve heard including New Day, I think she put out a solid effort with the album overall and is staying true to her talent and art.

4. May 1, 2013 at 8:54 am
    Mark111 says:

My wake up jam!!!! Love this song, it’s about loving life.

5. May 1, 2013 at 9:38 am
    Shannon says:

You Must listen to Tears Always Win, 101(Fav) and That’s when I knew. Classics

• May 1, 2013 at 9:52 am
      RoyalKev says:

Yesss! That’s When I Knew is truly a beautiful classic in the making.

6. May 1, 2013 at 10:17 am
    POP ROYALTY ( Bohemian Grove) says:

lOVE LOVE LOVE the song , but this Video could have been better IMO.

the whole album is great.

7. May 1, 2013 at 11:29 am
    DOSSOME says:

It’s a promo song so i never expected a video but the video is okay…i love her album all the same

8. May 1, 2013 at 11:33 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

The video could have had more energy to it, but i love the song very inspirational…Made my day better! it’s a NEW DAY!

• May 1, 2013 at 11:55 am
      JOHNVIDAL says:

What happened? Haven´t you been hating hard on Alicica Keys for months?

9. May 1, 2013 at 11:34 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

She’s dancing you go girl!!! she’s trying!

10. May 1, 2013 at 12:00 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Yasss Alicia. This has always been one of my faves from the album. When I first heard the song last summer I loved it instantly
    My favorites are New Day, “When it´s all over” and “Listen to your heart”

11. May 1, 2013 at 12:50 pm
    illtruth says:

the video was ok could be much better but it’s jus a promo song hopefully her sales pick up..

12. May 1, 2013 at 1:05 pm
    King B Agent says:

I love this Alicia Keys

13. Vote

[…] “New Day“ is a third international single from the album Girl on Fire (2012) of  American recording artist Alicia Keys. This song is a contemporary R&B song with house and reggae influences. […]

14. May 1, 2013 at 4:33 pm
    Unknown says:

I don’t like this song because i think Alicia Keys was doing much with this song. The video was all over the place. The only song and video i like is brand new me. The fire we make video and song is alright. Between new day and girl on fire she is trying to be someone that she’s not. I like alicia keys last album better it was called the element of freedom.

15. May 1, 2013 at 4:50 pm