Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Katy Perry & Tupac To Receive Stars On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

katy perry walk fame Katy Perry & Tupac To Receive Stars On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Pop Princess Katy Perry and Rap legend Tupac are to be honoured with stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, it has emerged today.

Want all the details?

Meet us below…

In honour of their respective contributions to music, Perry and the late Rapper will receive on the Walk of Fame next year, joining a long list of stars from stage and screen chosen by the ‘Walk of Fame’ committee to score the coveted feat.

Announced hours after Jennifer Lopez celebrated the unveiling of her Star, the committee’s decision to tribute Tupac (born Tupac Amaru Shakur) comes 17 years after his untimely death Las Vegas in the September of 1996.

Their celebration of Perry’s work comes five years after her ‘One Of The Boys’ driven debut, and three years after the launch of her multi-platinum album ‘Teenage Dream‘- which has now surpassed sales of 5,500,000 units worldwide as of June 2013.

Thus far, Perry has sold 8.5 million albums to date while Shakur boasts reported sales of 75 million worldwide, helped in part by the 10x Platinum release, ‘All Eyez On Me‘.

Source.

• June 20, 2013 at 8:37 pm
    Lovebird says:

Congrats to Katy Perry and TuPac, well deserved.

vxcnxcnerureu458 Replied:

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~BlàckWhìteHub. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~A Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

• June 20, 2013 at 8:39 pm
    TheTRUTH says:

THE f*** DID KATY PERRY DO TO DESERVE A STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME?

Jetlin Replied:

Wow, guess they’re giving it to any Tom, d*** or Perry now.

FAF Replied:

Right bc she only has 2 albums….

Ugh Replied:

Katy Perry??????? are u f****** kidding me?

eqvilim Replied:

thats insane. does rihanna have one? Not sure how katy has one and not rihanna.

TruthSpeaker Replied:

I take back what I said yesterday. this is a mess. good thing those stars are only good for walking on, i guess…..

• June 20, 2013 at 8:41 pm
    Tracy says:

Congrats to 2Pac! Very well deserved.

• June 20, 2013 at 8:42 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

Round 2:
    Slaty Perry (The Female MJ) vs Rosie

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

Yesss I live ….I got 1000 Euro’s on Rosie

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

LMAO… You’re crazy. The Female MJ dismissed Rosie on that lama post.

• June 20, 2013 at 8:43 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

2pac Star is long overdue…RIP, Best Rapper ever IMO

• June 20, 2013 at 8:44 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

‘Katy Hudson’?

And, once again, before ‘WHITNEY HOUSTON’?

Oh, the extreme hilarity of this, now, inspid award.

Anyway, congratulations Tupac. However, you should have gotten yours a decade ago. ;)

COMMON Replied:

LMFAOOOOOOO.

DEATH @Katy Hudson Chiiillleee’…

What’s so funny though?

DOSSOME Replied:

But Whitney was awarded a star way back in the 90s but declined to receive it….real HALL OF FAMERS don’t care about this s***.

Gregg Replied:

From what i understood, Whitney didnt want one….she was selected to receive one but never responded to it. Correct me if im wrong anyone……Katy Perry has done nothing to deserve a star on the walk of fame….I guess they give them out like candy now.

FAF Replied:

Why didn’t she want a star? Whitney wasn’t exactly hiding from fame, she appeared to like the spotlight

• June 20, 2013 at 8:49 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Only God can judge me

and Yeezus.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Lol, this is a song by 2pac.

I know…. I thought you would get what I did there. Lol

Suicide Blonde Replied:

No, i’m stupid.

Lol.
    What do you think of Jared’s avi? isn’t he just the hottest thing ever?

Suicide Blonde Replied:

glum Replied:

Shut up.

steph Replied:

Hey Suicide I’m still waiting on your avi pics boo. matter of fact just post a pic of her penis. Also, im starting to suspect that your really a FEMALE

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

lmfao. I don’t think Suicide is a female. He mentioned once about tasting his penis or something along those lines.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@Stephy
    If you want to see my face, go to facebook.

@Mariah
    Lol, why are you asking me about Jared?

@Suicide

Because you two are always flirting on here, so I just wanted to know if you are impressed by what you see ( I know I am).

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m not impressed.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Well you’re just too hard to please. He’s hotter than Justin Timberlake imo.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

What the f***!…no f****** way, are you kidding me, i need a drink.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Lmao. maybe we are seeing different pictures.

• June 20, 2013 at 8:52 pm
    rihking says:

The hell? katy perry got a star??????????????????

• June 20, 2013 at 8:56 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Katy Perry????!!!!!!

BitchICan’tEvenSpellWelfare- Deceased 6/20/13

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

L*M*A*O

Katy kat Replied:

How long did it take Janet to get hers? Does she even have one kiiiiiiii

BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare Replied:

That’s not even a serious question–of course she has one. The REAL kiiii is when she did receive it, NO ONE questioned it unlike a certain somebody who has zero stage presence and marginal talent.

Teenage Dream (Album Of The Decade) Replied:

Katys a better vocalist then janets whisper ass tho hahaha

Not My fault Janets career ended after JT pulled her titty out lolololololol

BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare Replied:

When Katy Perry creates 5 classic albums (she has ZERO to date), you can speak about Legend Janet. However, that will never happen so…..

FAF Replied:

@Teenage Dream b**** are u joking?!??!?? WHO HAS KATY PERRY INSPIRED?!?!??!? JANET JACKSON HAS BEEN PERFORMINING SINCE SHE WAS f****** 5 YRS OLD

• June 20, 2013 at 9:01 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

yes for 2-Pac

*watches Poetic Justice*

umm what feud or cuss session did I miss Slayriah and Rich?

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Lol. Why did you change back your username, i liked the new one. :(

It’s all on the Lana post.

King B>Rihanna Replied:

well my boo rich didn’t like it so i decided to change back

• June 20, 2013 at 9:04 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

I got so caught up in the phuckery and shenanigans surrounding that girl who shot whipped cream from her breasts that I failed to mention the well deserved star for the LEGEND AND ICON Tupac Shakur. Bravo!

• June 20, 2013 at 9:10 pm
    Katy kat says:

Yaaaas Katy so proud of the Queen of pop

• June 20, 2013 at 9:15 pm
    Katy kat says:

Katy deserve it because shes the female mj #deal monkeys

BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare Replied:

The KING

Bad
    I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
    The Way You Make Me Feel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Man In The Mirror
    Dirty Diana

Her

California Gurls
    Teenage Dream
    Firework
    E.T.
    Last Friday Night

The delusion is real. It’s time for yall to retire that “she’s the female mj” ridiculousness.

• June 20, 2013 at 9:16 pm
    Fuk says:

Jlo put in a good 17 years in the game and PAC is a legend and katy perry has a flop movie no grammys a album that sold 100 records and 1 somewhat and 1 succesful album. s*** is just handed out these days . Rih and bey both have atleast 1 album that can slay this bitches discography . I’m no rih fan but I’d rather see her get one first .

• June 20, 2013 at 9:17 pm
    Katy kat says:

Katy is already a f****** legend

• June 20, 2013 at 9:30 pm
    Melanie says:

Legend Perry tbh

• June 20, 2013 at 9:34 pm
    Teenage Dream (Album Of The Decade) says:

Katy got a star before Mariah Whitney Beyonce Rihanna GaGa Nicki &Taylor hahah I see why y’all mad

TruthSpeaker Replied:

Mariah been had a star….

• June 20, 2013 at 9:43 pm
    Fuk says:

Beyonce got one do your research before you try to make up facts.

• June 20, 2013 at 9:54 pm
    SuxMyCockiness =O says:

See this is the kind of s*** that makes my blood boil. In the game only 5 years and Katy Perry gets a star?I don’t even understand how she qualified.

• June 20, 2013 at 9:55 pm
    Rosie says:

Katy got a star with no impact on the industry except being the local kindergarten Zooey Deschanel looking version of Gaga without the impact, sales, or globalness.
    Pathetic. Like I said in the J Ho post, the Walk of Fame isn’t even a legitimate honor, just a tourist attraction and is seen as a joke by Hollywood.

SuxMyCockiness =O Replied:

^Truth. I just read up on it and it says that a celebrity has to submit for it and if selected they basically have to pay $30,000. Though I think the Walk of Fame is cool, it really isn’t as big of an honor as they make it seem. Hence why so many A-list celebrities aren’t even interested in having a star.

Rosie Replied:

Right. Even a quick Google will tell you that the industry thinks its a joke and that it’s only used for publicity and tourists.
    I mean, George Lopez has one and not Clint Eastwood, who is an actual legend with legit respect and acclaim.

• June 20, 2013 at 9:56 pm
    Rosie says:

Is Gravatar f****** up? Why is my avi showing is most of my posts but not some?

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Lol, I think that happens when one tends to go back and forth between usernames. :)

Rosie Replied:

I’m using the same username.
    I guess I spelled my email address wrong. Oh well.

• June 20, 2013 at 10:02 pm
    Rosie says:

And god, Katy Kats are delusional. How can you be a legend when everyone stopped giving a s*** about you after your era ended? The last time she made any headlines is for f****** John Mayer. Now she’s dating Robert Pattinson and the best she can get is 1/4 of a page in Us Weekly. And legends get more endorsements than Popchips. And sells less than 40% of their albums in the US and more than 50% of total record sales internationally.

• June 20, 2013 at 10:03 pm
    DeezNuts says:

I need to know the criteria to get on that Walk of Fame b/c if Katheryn Hudson is getting a Star my s*** is LONG over f****** due.

In all seriousness tho: Before, Whitney “the Voice” Houston, and Mariah Carey?! TF?! TREASON!

*SN: I KNOW Mariah is Seething and Teething over the Jlo star tho. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Why would Mariah give a f*** about JLo having a star?

Mariah was selected to receive her star in 2007 btw.
    Ncki?

DeezNuts Replied:

B/c your fav is obviously bothered by her. :(
    I stand corrected tho hoe.

Nicki is on year 3 hun. I think 5 years is the eligibility period. :) Give it time. I mean it did take Mariah 17 years for hers.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

Yeah… Nicki is on year three and is still struggling to get that #1 single.

Mariah’s net worth is twice the amount of Jennifer’s. Mariah’s albums sales CRUSH Jennifer’s. Mariah’s impact in the industry puts Jlo under a rock. So why is it that Mariah would be bothered by one of her many lessers?

TheArtOfLettingGo Replied:

Both Mariah Whitney were selected in the past, but they just haven´t given a damn about it. Well Whitney won´t ever do unfortunately. They are above that. This is used for promo and nothing else. Xtina received hers a few months ago if I remember correctly, at the lowest point of her career. It´s just a joke.

• June 20, 2013 at 10:07 pm
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

Female MJ my ass

Legend my ass

Death @ her 3-year-old thinking their fav is ANYTHING but another $1 digital tracks – based highschool lockerroom CLOWN.

I mean . . .

- Can’t sing
    - Can’t dance
    - SHITE musical creativity
    - Can’t even make it to 10M albums worldwide
    - SHITE overall impact
    - SHITE touring career

. . and YET she is the female MJ?

b**** is a F-L-O-P if ANYTHING.

She can sing though………..

Rosie Replied:

YESS!!! Plus she’s local as hell and the only time anyone cares about her anymore since Wide Awake is when she showed off her tits for attention at the Grammys. She’s worse than Rihanna.

mr.m Replied:

SOOOOOOO TURE!
    I can’t believe how stupid these teenagers are!
    I’m not a hater, but this is a joke!!
    Katy is nothing but a gimmick artist
    She gave nothin’ to the music industry
    If this is officially conformed then this is not an honor for me anymore .. It’s just a matter of $$
    #TRUTH #FACT #DEAL

• June 20, 2013 at 10:07 pm
    Cassie Lover says:

Rather see Rihoe get a star before that corny trick

• June 20, 2013 at 10:12 pm
    mrs carter says:

Lmao Beyonce got one before your fav was even born, do your research Katy stans

• June 21, 2013 at 12:39 am
    rih rox says:

It’s destiny’s child as a group who has one. So you might as well say Michelle has one and so does Kelly.

• June 21, 2013 at 1:11 am
    TaylorSwift1Stan says:

Basic!
    Katy Perry? What’s her impact? Basic award

• June 21, 2013 at 3:23 am
    Katy Perry - News & Foto - Pagina 112 says:

[...] [...]

• June 21, 2013 at 6:26 am
    KingBeyBitch says:

2pac one is LONGGG overdue my baby deserved one a long time ago.

• June 21, 2013 at 6:38 am
    FAF says:

I f****** can’t …. :lol: Ppl dissing Legendary Janet Jackson, saying Katy Perry is more talented bc her voice is LOUDER???? :lol: *DEAD* 18 mil dollar unprecedented contract in the ’90s to virgin records the FIRST FEMALE TO BREAK RECORDS, LEGENDARY TOURING CAREER!!!!! HER IMPACT OVERALL >>>> KATY perry. I mean, the b**** makes cute songs but a Hollywood star for what?! 5 #1 singles? Rishitta might as well get one, too! At least she has 6 platinum plaques ! I f****** can’t deal with this white supremacy in the industry :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

• June 21, 2013 at 7:06 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Wait. Whole up. WTH has Katy done to get an star so fast? I like her and all but this is just to soon. The only remarkable thing is 5 #1s off one album. That’s great but that doesn’t deserve a star so fast. Hell she just came out, a few years ago. How n the hell, can u honor JLo, Tupac and then Katy with one. That’s some of the dumbest s*** I’ve seen n awhile, coming from the entertainment business. And smh @ Katy being The Female MJ lol. Katy hasn’t sold over 10 million albums in the US and she’s suppose to b the female version. Katy can’t dance and she’s suppose to b the female version. Katy has kind of medicore live voice and she’s suppose to b the female version. Katy has no stage presence and she’s suppose to b the female version. Lmfaoooooooooo I can go on and on. I know MJ has risen somewhere and doing the Thriller dance. P

TheArtOfLettingGo Replied:

It´s not that she hasn´t sold 10 million albums in the USA, it´s that not even her wordwide sales reach that number. It´s a joke.

• June 21, 2013 at 7:07 am
    ~The Arcade~ says:

Congratulations for the Tupac star… but Katy?? only 5 years in and she’s getting a star?!!! SMH

• June 21, 2013 at 8:18 am
    TheArtOfLettingGo says:

LOLOLOL OMFG! See? Another proof of how useless those stars in that walk of fame are. She´s just starting the promo for her next album. lol I can´t…

• June 21, 2013 at 11:10 am
    TeamBreezy says:

Teenage Dream will be an iconic album years from now , congrats girl . I love you Pac!