‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta': K.Michelle Pushes New Album To August

shares
k.michelle that grape juice Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K.Michelle Pushes New Album To August

Supports of R&B songbird K.Michelle will have to wait a little while longer before getting their hands on her new album, now she’s announced she’s pushed its release date back.

When’s it set to drop?

Find out below…

Initially meant to hit shelves on July 30th, ‘Rebellious Soul’ will now reach the world on August 13th!

Until then, as to hold fans over until its launch, the singer presents ‘The Hold Over’, a three song EP which is now available to stream here.

News of the LP’s push back comes hours after another explosive episode of her hit show ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’, and days before she arrives at BET’s 106 & Park to debut the video for her new single “V.S.O.P.”

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (140)

• Tyler

Tyler (136)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (86)

• Mark111

Mark111 (72)

1. June 27, 2013 at 7:26 pm
    Lovebird says:

I like the song where she talks about a one night stand. I love ratchet b******.

• June 28, 2013 at 8:08 am
      dsgxcbery says:

Oh… Unbelievable…… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~InterracìalFishès.Ćom~~A Serious interracial dating for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.xcbtr

2. June 27, 2013 at 7:42 pm
    Harpo Who Dis b****? says:

This n***** Slave is Giving Me So Much Trouble! When I first bout K Michelle at the Slave Auction I used to Have the young n***** Children suck the farts right outta her asshole! She would pick the finest cotton on the plantation and sew it into fine cotton quilts for the White Man when they had to get rid of the fetuses from the Colored Help Even though it was always said that Negros were infertile. Now that she ran away with my German Shepard Harriet Tubman she thinks she can go make an album?? HAHAHAHA EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT COLORED HOES CAN’T READ LET ALONE FORM WORDS!!!

• June 27, 2013 at 7:46 pm
      _NoFucksGiven_1 #Beyhive says:

b**** have a seat.

• June 27, 2013 at 8:21 pm
      RICHANDBLACK11 says:

awww we know you’re upset about paula dean……..

3. June 27, 2013 at 7:44 pm
    _NoFucksGiven_1 #Beyhive says:

Damn I wanted that album… KMichelle your music selling girl.. I am so happy for you….

• June 29, 2013 at 4:22 pm
      BARE says:

hahahah selling where? must be on a different planet or across sea’s lmao

4. June 27, 2013 at 8:07 pm
    Team Tasia says:

K is one of the most humorous, raw, talented songwriters that R&B has seen in a minute. I am eagerly anticipating Rebellious Soul! Ratchet antics aside, the girl has talent!

5. June 27, 2013 at 8:07 pm
    Rae says:

That Ass! HOT DAMN!
    She needs to get f*cked asap.

6. June 27, 2013 at 8:22 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

I like her for some reason…..y’all don’t want her rawness lol

• June 27, 2013 at 9:17 pm
      Harpo Who Dis b****? says:

No You Colored Rodent We Just Don’t Want Her Blackness!! She’s Living in A White Man’s World And It’s Time That Dark Thing Knows Her Place Which Is In My Fields!!

7. June 27, 2013 at 8:30 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

I’ll most definitely will pass on her ratchet a*s. Her behavior has turned me AAAALLL the way off to anything she has or will ever put out, regardless of her abilities and talent….#TooGhetto

8. June 27, 2013 at 8:36 pm
    Navy Nick says:

I agree with ENOUGH ONIKA, RATCHET! she looks like Keyshia Cole! NEXT-

9. June 27, 2013 at 10:27 pm
    b****** ARE A MESS says:

b**** push that s*** back 20 yrs, Because no one checking for that ratchet ass hot mess!

10. June 28, 2013 at 3:45 am
    FuckAFave! says:

I’m still buyin it!

11. June 28, 2013 at 8:06 am
    Kc36 says:

I like K. Michelle. You are gonna love her or hate her but you got to admit she has talent. I love her song and I will get her album in august. I guess they are giving her a push back to make sure her song gets legs on the charts with the video and Bet and other promo she is doing. I don’t see nothing wrong with that. She grinding and I can’t hate on it.