Remix: Mariah Carey – ‘Beautiful (Ft Miguel & A$AP Rocky)’

ASAP ROCKY THAT GRAPE JUICE Remix: Mariah Carey   Beautiful (Ft Miguel & A$AP Rocky)

New music alert!

Minutes ago, Pop icon Mariah Carey surprised the world with a brand spanking new remix to her hit song ‘Beautiful’, featuring ‘Fashion Killa’ A$AP Rocky.

Is it any good?

You decide after the jump!

Love it!

Flaunting A$AP’s versatility as a Rapper and only adding to Mariah‘s bid to be more contemporary, this remix is an undeniable 10!

However, with the vocal wonder back in the studio to finish work on its supporting album, here’s hoping its follow up singles see Mimi take to the stage sans a supporting act…as it’s been too long since we’ve scored a cut from the star that didn’t feature somebody else on it.

Either way, the remix is great and has us anticipating Rocky’s forthcoming album even more than we already were!

• June 26, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    Yes says:

This girl can do NO wrong…I LOVE HER!!!! #realSingersNeverFade

Mark111 Replied:

But her vocals did fade.

david Replied:

Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
    I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club ? i think ~~ŔichFiŞhes.Çoм~~ is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!

wsaijdsget45 Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.cvcvn

• June 26, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    Hi5 says:

Hmmm,those lips. Beautiful. He’s beautiful. This closeup not helping me.

• June 26, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    Hi5 says:

ASSSSAAAAPPP! He makes this song more epic.Good choice for remix MiMi and Miguel of course.

• June 26, 2013 at 3:46 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Damn Mariah loves making music!

Adrian Replied:

I know! People kill me! She’s lazy if she releases too many single-fueled albums back to back, but when she takes her time on this album and is smart with marketing for the new album now she’s doing too much. I need everyone to return to their jobs at Billboard because we obviously have professional music critics in the building! They will deal. I’m through with it.

I love A$AP! He is too damn fine. & I am excited for the next remixes!

• June 26, 2013 at 3:48 pm
    MC says:

“Mariah releases first of 5 remixes for #Beautiful ft. Miguel! #Beautiful Remix ft. A$AP Rocky premiers TODAY at 4:00pm EST at www. youtube. com/ mariahcarey! Forthcoming remixes with resung vocals from Mariah include a Spanglish version (“Hermosa”), a hot Hip-Hop collaboration and dance remixes!”

This was a basic, copy and paste mess.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Are you f****** serious? Resung versions including a Spanglish one? I can´t believe it!

MC Replied:

From her Facebook!!

I’m excited for it tbh!

We already know the Hip-Hop one will feature Young Jeezy produced by Mike WiLL Made It.

Young Jeezy did Side Effects on E=MC^2

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Yeah I knew about the hip-hop one, but not the others.

Adrian Replied:

Come on now! Mariah tweeted about it days ago! You need to follow her! lol. She posted a banner spilling all the good tea on the remixes!

& follow her on IG too!

• June 26, 2013 at 3:49 pm
    Meena says:

When I heard asap was on the remix I thought it would be s*** but I actually like it

• June 26, 2013 at 3:50 pm
    DOSSOME says:

it’s OK…I’m more excited for the Spanglish remix though

• June 26, 2013 at 3:52 pm
    LOVEBIRD says:

Mariah is definitely going to flop with this album

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

Why are you always so damn negative?

Devon Replied:

*Rolls eyes* …and this is coming from a Michelle Fan..

Eric Replied:

Mariah is going to flop and yet you have a pic of Michelle Williams there?

Adrian Replied:

LMAO! Lovebird you are a mess. You stan for Leona Lewis and Michelle Williams and you are trying to come for Mariah.

I just can’t…

*gapsing for air and laughing hysterically*

• June 26, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    LOVEBIRD says:

Mariah is so tacky for this.

• June 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I´m so late. My felow Mariah fans are way more informed than me. Can´t believe there is a Spanglish remix on the way!
    About this one: yeah it´s the same.

DOSSOME Replied:

It’s clever approach…the copy paste remix will help the song chart further while the completely resung versions are for her blessed lambs :)

• June 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

I like this one better……

• June 26, 2013 at 4:00 pm
    MC says:

DOSSOME Replied:

Gurl,why do you do that to me with the whole nostalgia???…i kinda think Mariah released this remix as my 25th bday gift,lol…i’m awaiting HERMOSA

MC Replied:

I know, Daydream is that album ya know? It makes me feel like I’m floating on air.

Maybe. I hope you’re still trying for that other site, we need members like you now more than ever.

DOSSOME Replied:

@MC I might go back to DAYDREAM in July since i spent my entire June on Glitter & Memoirs…i literally can’t get enough of Lead The Way…..& i’m not giving up trying out for that site however they frustrate me.

MC Replied:

I’ve been exhausting Daydream and Close My Eyes lol. I know, Lead the Way is so f****** perfect. I just rediscovered Bringin’ on The Heartbreak this past couple of weeks and cannot get over how mellow and awesome it really is.

Standing O, Ribbon, Angels Cry >>>>>>>>>>>

—-

Good, don’t give up.

• June 26, 2013 at 4:03 pm
    LOVEBIRD says:

Ariana Grande is way better TBH.

MC Replied:

!!!

Finally someone spilling the true TEA.

AND Ariana did the Spanish version first too. Copycatriah, Fatriah, Oldriah, Flopriah could never.

DOSSOME Replied:

LOL,IKR *Plays Triumphlop/Flopuphant*

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

LOL

Adrian Replied:

Ariana was 6 months old when Mariah first sang in Spanish. You tried it though.

Hero (Spanish Version) 1993

Open Arms (Spanish Version) 1996

My All (Spanish Version) 1998

O.O.C. (Spanish + French) 2008

#Beautiful/Hermosa 2013

SLAYRIAH CAREY (JLo? WHO IS THAT?) Replied:

You are right hun. Ariana is far better than Michelle.

Adrian Replied:

Yup! Ariana >>>>> Michelle +Leona

• June 26, 2013 at 4:10 pm
    HONEYCHILDPLEASE says:

New hair is delivered from the hair gods and is LayedT. Nicki Minaj inspired. I’m back b****.

truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) Replied:

THATS MY b****!! GET EM HONEY LOLOL!!

• June 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm
    HONEYCHILDPLEASE says:

Where is my gravatar?

• June 26, 2013 at 4:13 pm
    HONEYCHILDPLEASE says:

It’s going to make its arrival soon.

• June 26, 2013 at 4:14 pm
    truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) says:

i would do ASAP til he passed out. u just KNOW he a bottom

• June 26, 2013 at 4:16 pm
    Gary C says:

I’m sure this can’t be the final edit of this version. The rapper is too far forward in the mix with Mariah & Miguel playing (almost) backup. The rap adlibs jar a bit, though I can see what they were going for. Pretty standard – dial a rapper and drop them in edition. I’m not really here for it, shame as I love the added rap verses normally. I’m looking forward to the MC do-over with new vocals though. Mariah is queen of the vocal remix!

• June 26, 2013 at 4:16 pm
    HONEYCHILDPLEASE says:

Hmmm

Todd Replied:

mhmmmhoneychildpleasedaaaaaalin’

• June 26, 2013 at 4:21 pm
    Todd says:

Mimi,i love u, but i’m not diggin this remix! Theres tons of covers+rap verses on dat YouTube that sound way more…inspired. I still love u,i aint mad , and cant wait till the Hiphop rmx!!!!!

• June 26, 2013 at 4:24 pm
    MC says:

On a more positive and inspired note (unlike this remix),# Beautiful sold 93,377 copies this week and a total of 673,813!

Platinum is definitely in the view, which is nice.

I’m willing to forgive this “remix” for the Spanish and Hip-Hop versions.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (JLo? WHO IS THAT?) Replied:

TBH, it could have already been platinum if she had been promoting it more.

DOSSOME Replied:

I agree,it’s selling even more consistently than TMB

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

It´s selling really well. It keeps on selling the same amount of copies every week.

• June 26, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (JLo? WHO IS THAT?) says:

I LOVE IT!!

Umm, If that’s the real Lovebird, Let’s not go there hun, because Michele Williams can’t even outsell Ciara.

MC Replied:

I really wish you’d remove that avie of yours. Don’t forget people attack Mariah for her weight as well and its too mean.

I never understood the appeal of having an avie of someone you don’t like.

Please lambchop, for me ♥

SLAYRIAH CAREY (JLo? WHO IS THAT?) Replied:

Lmao. okay. May I at least keep the username?

MC Replied:

I didn’t even notice it lol

Please change that as well to something #Beautiful.

Stay peaceful while I’m gone lambchop, please.

Honey keep that avi!! Love it!!

Adrian Replied:

You are so sweet! That was so heartfelt ♥

• June 26, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    TaylorSwift1Stan says:

She’s gonna flop even worse. I feel bad for her does remix won’t get you a top 10 single ask beyonce babe :)

• June 26, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    JER says:

This remix sucks. Ill wait for the real remix

• June 26, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    TaylorSwift1Stan says:

I love @lovebird for dragging this porky face mooriah. She’s gonna flop even harder than kelly rowland!!! b**** is nowhere to be found in forbes! No top 10 single. This era is dead. Rihanna is coming for those 18 1#s don’t get too comfortable piggy carey

Adrian Replied:

LOL you are killing me. Mariah has appeared on Forbes plenty times. I normally don’t even both with your messy behind but I can’t ignore this kind of nonsense.

Mariah Carey Net Worth :$500 Million

Taylor Swift Net Worth: $80 Million

worth 5 x more than crocodile tears. The lessors have really grown brave this year. Lana and Taylor stans, huh?

• June 26, 2013 at 5:09 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I don’t care, I LOVE IT!!!

• June 26, 2013 at 5:42 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (JLo? WHO IS THAT?) says:

This Taylor Swift fan is obsessed with Mariah though. lol

DOSSOME Replied:

@SLAYRIAH
    LOL,It’s definitely a Barb or a fighter…There’s a @MARK111 who’s just as pressed

SLAYRIAH CAREY (JLo? WHO IS THAT?) Replied:

LOL. I think you’re right. + Why would a Taylor Swift fan be on TGJ when Sam doesn’t even report on Taylor? I don’t even pay attention to @MARK111 anymore.

• June 26, 2013 at 6:40 pm
    Mark111 says:

Can someone please send me some videos of Mariah “slaying” a song. The only thing she killed is her own voice. Let @Doosome and @Slayriah do the honors. I recall asking this months ago and still no video. I guess the press was right in 1991, she’s just a studio vocalist. #sorry (Oh and make sure it’s LIVE, non of that pre reorded mess.)

• June 26, 2013 at 8:24 pm
    Beyond Amazing says:

Singing, I don’t care take me anywhere. #Beautiful. Anyways I don’t think I want to even play it see what it sounds like. Asap sucks as a rapper to me. I wish she could have gotten Kendrick or J.Cole. Now that would have been dope.

• June 26, 2013 at 9:58 pm
    Prince vanity says:

I love this remix ,it could be 6 minutes longer

• June 26, 2013 at 10:50 pm
    beyhive muscle says:

A$AP kinda ruined the whole thing…
    *plays #Beautiful the original*

• June 27, 2013 at 12:15 am
    Goodkushnkoochie says:

I never hear beautiful on the radio

Adrian Replied:

Boo it gets heavy airplay. Z100 NY, Kiis LA, and all local stations in South Texas play it where I’m at. I don’t hear it on XM 47 The Heat that much which is weird since it’s been in the Top 5 R&B for a month.

• June 27, 2013 at 12:53 am
    Peace says:

LOVE THIS REMIX!

A$AP definitely added some needed swag and attitude to bland original!

When will this be on Itunes? can’t wait to purchase it!

• June 27, 2013 at 12:54 am
    Peace says:

LOVE THIS REMIX!

A$AP definitely added some needed swag and attitude to bland original!

When will this be on Itunes? can’t wait to purchase it!

• June 27, 2013 at 1:19 am
    Harpo Who Dis b****? says:

f*** IS MIMI MESSIN WITH THESE f*** n***** FOR?!! I Have Owned A$AP Rocky’s Family for Generations and Never has a Slave Given Me More b******* Than Him!!! I Used to Sell His Mother All Over The Town TO Make Silk Cotton Quilts To Bargain Around the Markets!! NOW THIS COLORED BOY IS TRYNNA CROSS ME!!! AAAWWW HEEEEEEEEELLLL NO!!!

• June 28, 2013 at 1:25 am
    Adrian says:

I can’t wait for the other remixes! I really wished A$AP would have had longer verses in here, preferably something right before the 2nd verse. Loved his opening verse except for the sh*t don’t stink thing. I felt they should have issued a clean version but it doesn’t matter because I know the Hip-Hop remix is the one that will be catered towards radio along with the dance remixes.

Let’s go!