Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Drake & J.Cole Slammed By Anti-Bullying Group

drake that grape juice Drake & J.Cole Slammed By Anti Bullying Group

‘I’m artistic, you n****s is autistic, retarded”.

The above line, pulled from Drake‘s J.Cole assisted release ‘Jodeci’, has landed the pair in hot water this week, after an anti-bullying group called on the pair to issue an apology for it.

Full story below…

After catching wind of the songs’s lyrics, Anna Kennedy of the Ant-Bullying Alliance launched a digital petition, asking supporters from across the globe to sign it, as to score an apology and have the line pulled from the song.

Already boasting 2,400 signatures, the petition came arm in arm with a statement from Anna, which read:

“It is time we recognised people with autism for the exceptional human beings they are, and make more of a stand.

Awarded an Order of the British Empire for her long running efforts to aid autistic children- two of which are her own- Kennedy’s stand against the performers comes two months before the release of Drake‘s third studio album, ‘Nothing Was The Same’.

An album, which used the now controversial ‘Jodeci’ as a buzz single.

Both performers are yet to respond.

Read the petition here.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:19 am
    rih rox says:

They shouldn’t talk about rita ora so harshly

RitasLipstick Replied:

You tried and failed. Now Cara is hanging out with Rihanna everybody knows she is on HARDCORE drugs. That’s why Rita cut her off.

DavidSmith Replied:

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, extremely successful entrepreneurs, millionaires, doctors, professional athletes, celebrities and models, etc. If you are looking to date the elite, maybe you can take a try ~~~
    RìchFishеs.οrg

Slaysurfav93 Replied:

b**** wtf r u talking about you just stated a bunch of lies rita ora is nothing but a wannabe d*** who will soon learn they’re r only 6 people who matter in the music industry 1.beyonce 2.jayz 3.kingcofield 4.nickiminaj 5.justintimberlake and 6.kanyewest

VisionofMimi Replied:

I hate that you’ve come here throwing shade in a serious thread, especially when Riri is a coke head.

TeenageDreamer Replied:

Let’s stay on topic girls.

zxcbereru Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.cb

• July 21, 2013 at 7:23 am
    stephy the lambily says:

DUMB POST. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE & SAM!

KissesForKelly Replied:

What’s dumb about it? Mad that Mariah knows Beautiful is a flop?

stephy the lambily Replied:

200 million records sold. 18 number 1 hits. 9 multi-platinum albums. 2 diamond selling albums. Married with 2 kids & worth 500 million dollars.

KELLY ROWLAND COULD/WOULD/CAN NEVER!!!!

BTW… Beautiful charted & has sold better than any song off of Kelly FLOPlands new songs from yet again another shitty era for he she ran to do Xfactor to have an excuse why this is another FLOP era for her. #BEYONCESSHADDOW

AYO SEAN YOU MR KINGSTON? Replied:

Nice shade stephy, rofl

• July 21, 2013 at 7:30 am
    Daniel Teflon says:

Lawdy take the line off the track & try to make good music~(Not a Fan of Drake) but like J.Coles music!!

• July 21, 2013 at 7:31 am
    Lana Del Slay says:

Oh please, where are these people when Rihanna promotes taking drugs.

KING KIM Replied:

SHUT UP! NOBODY’S CHECKING FOR YOUR FLOP FAV! KIM SEES HERSELF IN RIHANNA! WHO’S LANA DEL FLOP?!

IM A FREE B*TCH Replied:

who’s checking for kim tho

KING KIM Replied:

WHO’S CHECKING FOR TRANNY FLOPGA?

YOUR FAVES GET DRAGGED Replied:

WHO IS CHECKING FOR KIM OLOLOLOLOL LIL KRIM IS A FLOP

JoJo Replied:

It’s an ” Anti-Bullying ” campaign you dyslexic b****

• July 21, 2013 at 7:33 am
    Trayvon Martins Family Attended Beyonces Concert... What kind of honor? says:

There are much worse things some celebs promote

JanetXone Replied:

Do you think your name is cute?

Draggin4MrsCarter Replied:

I wonder what kind of pathetic life you must lead. I bet you’re the kind of person who knows you’re not right in the head but convince yourself that it’s funny. It’s not.

Trayvon Martins Family Went to Beyonces Concert... What Kind of Honor? Replied:

Whats wrong with my name? They went to her concert. Its an honor imo.

Trayvon Martins Family Went to Beyonces Concert... What Kind of Honor? Replied:

I meant an honor for Beyonce to have them there. Not the other way around if that’s the impression you got.

Draggin4MrsCarter Replied:

It’s not an honor because what happened is more serious than a concert. Didn’t you see the way she was dragged yesterday?

LastToKnow Replied:

Why did Beyonce wait to help them after the trial?

Trayvon Martins Family Went to Beyonces Concert... What Kind of Honor? Replied:

No. I just think its nice strong powerful black people come together at times like this. And I would be honored if they chose to come to my show out of everyone. I don’t understand why people dragged her, the fact they went to her show is proof they like her support so of course shes going to support them.

Trayvon Martins Family Went to Beyonces Concert... What Kind of Honor? Replied:

If they don’t see Beyoncé supporting them as an issue. Why are some people on here?

rih rox (ignore that imposter who's always here it has my old account and now have a new one i was last in the lady gaga post and it was in the Christina post i am going to ignore it and so you should too) Replied:

I knew she was trying to sell that family her products.

b**** was only promoting herself as usual.

*I’ll scratch your back and you scratch mine…..(wink wink)*

O_o

• July 21, 2013 at 7:33 am
    Baduizm05 says:

Very good, these people need to learn to be sensitive to other people and know that calling someone retarded isn’t a good look.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:38 am
    OVODasher says:

Leave Drake alone. Rihanna is a blatant drug taker and nobody has anything to say about it.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:40 am
    BeachHouseBritney says:

I love em both but I agree with the petition.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:45 am
    rih rox (ignore that impostor who's always here it has my old account and now have a new one i was last in the lady gaga post and it was in the Christina post i am going to ignore it and so you should too) says:

Ignore that first commentator it’s still trolling with my old account. I am going to take that picture off.

BeyWhoUWanna Replied:

Girl you are so illiterate. Impostor?

rih rox (ignore that impostor who's always here it has my old account and now have a new one i was last in the lady gaga post and it was in the Christina post i am going to ignore it and so you should too) Replied:

Well LA DE DA Mr/Ms grammar nazi police. I had to run off to the shop so didn’t pay attention, in fact I hardly check what I write and NO, I am not here to learn anything so keep it moving.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:52 am
    BTRusher says:

I doubt Drake will respond to this but I think Cole will.

QueenPerrie Replied:

Agreed.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:54 am
    rih rox says:

“Exceptional beings”, right. Even this b**** can’t believe she’s spewing this crap.

BitchyBey Replied:

Oh shut it, and be happy they didn’t make a petition for Rihanna.

Teflon Boy Replied:

That really shows how much you know. People with autism may struggle immensely with things the majority of us take for granted such as typing dumb comments into TGJ.net but they are often exceptionally gifted in certain areas of cognitive function that would leave the bulk of us in the shade. I usually like your comments but you can have a Galaxy of seats for your short-sightedness.

Teflon Boy Replied:

^I’ve just clocked that this is a Rih Rox imposter so it’s re-directed at whom ever’s Troll-ass posted the comment:/

• July 21, 2013 at 7:56 am
    rih rox says:

I can’t at this girl being pressed about the original rih rox. I still got more mo’ money.:)

• July 21, 2013 at 8:05 am
    rih rox says:

I don’t know how I feel about this. :(

• July 21, 2013 at 8:05 am
    POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] says:

Hip-Hop Music Nowdays Is retarded, So Now They went far with the “I’m better than you/ I’m Above you Because I have more Money than you” Theme and Upset people With Serious Illness ?! :roll:

People Really Listen to that Piss and call it Rap Music ?

So what Next ? Shading People With Mental Disorders ?

I agree With This Movement.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

I agree too. I don´t care about rap anyway though.

• July 21, 2013 at 8:10 am
    rih rox says:

Look at all the rih rox accounts lol. The more the merrier I always say ;D

• July 21, 2013 at 8:11 am
    rih rox says:

I would let drake rape me raw and let him finger me when his done then lick it off his fingers and swallow saying thank you cause I’m polite .

Slaysurfav93 Replied:

b**** ur lame as f*** clearly pressed for attention because Rihanna aint gettin any wheres her vma nom her fans seem to like beyonce more than her unlike the bulldykebitch fenty the king and queen #Beyonce #Kingcofield actually have talent and can actually perform i cant wait till Kingcofield show all deez fuckin flops hw to do it tell rihanna unapologetic aint in the top 40 on billboard 200 no more so sad pathetic ass ho even ciara shittin on rihanna right now everybody steppin dey game up except rihhoe

• July 21, 2013 at 8:27 am
    truth(the new and refined TRUTH. f*** icki she done now i just slay a b****...yew mad??) says:

Honey im sick of that QUEEN takin all my men! First she took Trey NOW the b**** done took J Cole from me! (Runs off post sobbing)

• July 21, 2013 at 8:42 am
    RI DOESN"T "ROCK" says:

that is a dumb-ass lyric. END OF
    It doesn’t even make sense. It just rhymes lol
    drake fail

• July 21, 2013 at 8:48 am
    The Boy Toy says:

I’m so over you fucktard queens acting like Rihanna is the only person who smokes f****** WEED!!! And unless y’all have RECEIPTS on her doing coke :roll: then y’all can kindly stfu. Happy Sunday! :)

RitasLipstick Replied:

Shut up b****. All the Bots know Cara is a coke cow so that’s why she and Rihanna are besties.

The Boy Toy Replied:

Gurl BAI! No receipts, no rap. NEXT.

POP ROYALTY [RUDE BOY] Replied:

they Are just pressed, What Else they gonna Say ?

• July 21, 2013 at 8:56 am
    rih rox (ignore that imposter who's always here it has my old account and now have a new one i was last in the lady gaga post and it was in the Christina post i am going to ignore it and so you should too) says:

Look at all these whinny people. Why are they only targeting rappers?

How about the Creator’s of family Guy and south park? Where they have made full episodes making fun of Retarded, disabled and down syndrome people?

They need get a life. Either complain about it All or shut up.

• July 21, 2013 at 9:08 am
    Belladonna1363 says:

There’s no helping Hip Hop artist people can try & try but unless its Macklemore,JayZ sometimes Kanye West or Nelly they will never give a sh*t about the world we live in or the different kind of people who live in it. smh Let’s just not talk about there close minded a*s’s anymore & move on with our lives. Lol PLESAE!!!!!! p.s Flo- Rida & Will-I-Am are Pop stars so they don’t count & might explain why there not close minded. Lol

• July 21, 2013 at 9:40 am
    §_O_§ says:

I like Drake and J. Cole(mostly Drake), but that line should definitely be taken out of the song, that s*** is really offensive and they should know that! WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT IN YOUR SONG?! Why make fun of something that serious? This is just making me look at them in a different way.

• July 21, 2013 at 11:50 am
    GagitaMaraj says:

Why not get Drughanna instead?

• July 21, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    Oops says:

Why do people get so mad when someone speaks the truth? Drake dis not tell 1 lie in that statement. most (not all) n****s are retarded. :P

• July 21, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    Mika says:

Rap and Hip-Hop have gone through a lot of changes in the last five years, but hasn’t Hip-Hop always been real about social issues? Unlike Pop, Hip-Hop gets into real s***. This is one area in which it needs to clean up its act. In their music, many Rap and Hip-Hop artists drop hurtful and incendiary names like it’s nobody’s business. Well, it’s time to get with the program and start seeing all people as equal with not discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.

[...] coming under intense criticism for a lyric spewed in the Drake driven jam ‘Jodeci’, J.Cole has issued a heartfelt and [...]